Arrange Marriage | [TAEKOOK F...

By devils__dark__world

A Story About A Workaholic Ceo And A Beautiful Modal. One Is Cold And Other One Is Sweet. Let's See Whether T... More

Introduction/Discription
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 2

714 24 6
By devils__dark__world

                         𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿

    𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚙 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙾𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚇𝚡𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝'𝚜 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚘𝚙.

???:- So how was the business trip Mr. and Mrs. Jeon?

Mr. Jeon:- this one is good... We both enjoy ourselves Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim:- yeah... you enjoy your trip because of your son... Now he do all the office work and meetings... So can enjoy with your wife.

Mrs. Jeon:- it's not like that ...  Mr. Kim. It's just he love doing work so much... That's why we want him to find someone... Whom he can spend time... Enjoy his life.

Mrs. Kim:- ohh... But our son is not like that... He love doing his work... But not that much... That he can't give time to his family and friends... And his self to.

Mr. Jeon:- he literally didn't let me do anything... He do his work that much... That he can't give time to his self... So how can he give time to his family and friends?

Mrs. Kim:- poor child... He should give time to his family and self atleast.

Mrs. Jeon:- it's getting late... Where are they both?

Mr. Kim:- tae must be coming.

Mr. Jeon:- it's ok... Kook hasn't even arrived yet.

Mr. Kim Taeron And Mrs. Kim Taehee both are Taehyung's parents.
Mr. Jeon Minkyu and Mrs. Jeon Inah both are jungkook's parents.

Kims and Jeons... the four are childhood friends and now business partners.

                 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

Taeron:- here is tae... Bub come here.

When tae heard his dad's voice, he  went towards him.

Tae:- i am sorry... I'm late.

Inah:- it's ok dear... See kook also came.

Minkyu:- why are you so late kook?

Jungkook:- I am late because a call came from the company and I was taking it... By the way I am sorry.

Taeron:- jeons meet my one and only son... Kim Taehyung.

Minkyu:- Kims meet my one and only son jungkook.

Taeron and Minkyu both say at the same time.

Taehyung/jungkook:- hello... Sir and ma'am... YOU?

Taehee:- you both know each other's?

Taehyung:- mom we bumped each other's in 1st floor.

Inah:- ok... Let's eat dinner... Then we will talk more.

Everyone Except Inah:- ok.

                      𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛

Taeron:- hey Minkyu... How about we turn our friendship into relationship?

Minkyu:- it's good idea... But how?

Taeron:- how about our sons marriage?

Minkyu:- it's a good idea... Jungkook won't have a problem because he's never been in a relationship before. Isn't it champ?

Jungkook:- ok... I don't have a problem.

Taeron:- tae also Never date anyone. So bub what about you say?

Taehyung:- i am good with it dad... But i wanna talk to jungkook first... If he didn't have a problem.

Jungkook:- i also wanna talk to you so I don't have any problem.

Taeron/Minkyu:- ok. Go and talk with each other's.

After Gaining their dad's permission... They both went to balcony.

Jungkook:- I wanna tell you that I----

Taehyung interrupts Jungkook

Taehyung:- yeah i know what you wanna say... You wanna say that I have a gf and you have to refuse to marry me... Am i right? But i wanna tell you that my mom and dad is happy with this marriage so I will never refuse to marry you.

Jungkook:- hey first of all you are wrong. And second thing is that who said I have a gf... I don't have much time to make a gf. And third thing... I also wanna say the same thing that i have to marry you because my mom dad is happy with this marriage. So i guess, we have the same reason to marry each other.

Taehyung:- yeah i guess... You know what my mom dad has never been so happy as today when I said yes to marriage.

Jungkook:- yes you are right. I also never saw my parents this much happy when I said yes.

Both of them became silent... After some time Taehyung broke this peaceful atmosphere by saying something.

Taehyung:- hey are you ok?

Jungkook:- yes i am.

Jungkook:-i wanna tell you if in the future you will maybe like or love someone, so you can go to them... I will not stop you. But maybe... just maybe if I will like or love someone so will you let me go?

Taehyung:- yes i will let you go because it's about your happiness. but why you say "maybe... just maybe"?

jungkook:- because i don't think that i would like or love someone if i marry you. I think you can or will make me fall for you.

Taehyung:- i think same i also don't think i will like or love someone. I also think you can or will make me fall for you.

Jungkook:- so how about we know each other? This will let us to get to know each other better. and maybe in future we'll get too close to each other.

Taehyung:- yeah.. you are right. It will maybe take 3 to 4 weeks to get married... If our parents wanted... which they want. so we have enough time.

Jungkook:- ok. let's go our perents is waiting.

They both go to their perents. when they reach to thier perents. They both say that they both are ok with marrying each other. After talking a little bit more they decide to go to their home because it's getting late.

Taeron:- it's getting late, we should have to go.

Minkyu:- yeah... we should also go.

And they went to their home.

Let's see that taehyung and jungkook... What they both feel for each other? Will they are just marring each other for sake of their parents's happiness? Will they catch feeling for each other?

If you want to know about these questions's answers, wait for the next chapter.

      ----------✿.。.:* ☆::. - .::.☆*.:。.✿----------

Hey my precious little demons... Here's Chapter 2.
I hope you guys like it. i am so much excited >⁠.⁠<

Do vote if you liked my stories. It encourages me to write more chapters and stories.

Share my story/ff as much as you can. It helps me reach a larger audience/readers.

Comment your thoughts and theories about my stories. Let me know what and how you liked it.

Follow for more Chapters/stories If you love reading fictional stories or ff and if you wanna read more of my new stories And wanna know my latest update then follow me.

Turn on the notification settings for getting instant notification whenever I publish the new Chapter.

Thank you for reading<3
Love you all my precious little demon

             (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤           (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥

      ----------✿.。.:* ☆::. - .::.☆*.:。.✿----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.4K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
931K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
570K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
416K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...