Shatter Me (flareon x glaceon)

By ThunderStorm-bringer

A flareon with a horrible past, meets a lonely glaceon. glaceon has trouble showing emotions to the other pok... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 35

783 21 82
By ThunderStorm-bringer

The next morning

Anshul's POV

I woke up after a good night's rest.

My head slowly raised from Mira's neck.

After I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, I noticed Blake was also awake.

He noticed me wake up.

"...Good morning..." Blake greeted.

"Good morning, Blake. How are you feeling?" I asked.

"...I'm doing fine...My wounds are not a bother at all..." Blake said.

"Ok, well if that changes, be sure to tell me on time, ok?" I said.

Blake nodded his head.

He then looked at me.

"...About today's decision...I respect everymon's decision...I'm fine with not moving into that new village...But I personally think it would be better if we do...But that's not up to me to decide..." Blake said.

"I get that, Blake. We can't move into the village, if somemon doesn't feel comfortable with it though, we can't force them to join anyway. I respect everymon here, so it's either everymon, or no mon. We must stick together. That's what friends do." I then said.

Blake stayed silent for a bit.

"...I couldn't have said that any better..." Blake said.

I smiled softly at him.

Clyde then began to wake up. A small yawn came from him.

"Ahh...Good morning everymon." Clyde said, and stretched a bit.

"Good morning Clyde. " Both me and Blake said.

Clyde looked at us, and then looked at Ciana, Mira and Amber.

"Hmm. I'm not last to wake up today." Clyde said, sounding a bit surprised.

"That might be because you're hungry." I then said.

"Maybe..." Clyde said, not denying or confirming that fact.

"...Should we wake our friends..." Blake asked.

I looked down to see Mira all cuddled up with a cute and very comfortable face.

"Hmm, maybe wait a little bit?" I said.

"You sure? We should get ready to make that decision, right?" Clyde said.

I tilted my head.

"Have you made a decision already?" I asked.

"Yes. But I'll wait for the rest to wake up." Clyde said.

Right when Clyde said that, Ciana and Amber began to wake up.

Both looked around in a groggy state, and they soon rubbed their eyes.

Once they woke up fully, they greeted us with a smile.

We greeted them back, and as we did, Mira yawned cutely, and her tail slowly began to wag.

She looked at me, and nuzzled me.

I patted her head with a smile.

"Good morning, Mira. Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"Y-Yes I did. H-How about you?" Mira asked.

"I slept pretty good, Glad you did as well." I said.

Mira eventually got enough confidence to turn to everymon else, and she blushed ever so slightly.

She used her scarf to hide her blush.

"Let's eat breakfast, alright?" I said, and looked at the small berry pile we had.

Everymon agreed, and we began to eat.

Despite the berries being a little bit old, they were still delicious.

I also packed some in my leaf bag, making sure we didn't eat everything. Since I'm not sure if we can get much food in the wild.

After everymon was done with eating their berries, I got up and stretched out.

"Ok, everymon. Just like yesterday. We respect everymon's choice. If even one of us doesn't feel comfortable, we won't go. Are we ready to make a hard decision?" I asked everymon.

Clyde nodded, and looked at Ciana, Mira and Amber.

Everymon seemed ready to tell them their decision.

I turned to Clyde, since he already knew his decision.

"What's yours, Clyde?" I asked.

"My opinion has changed significantly, after we got ambushed yesterday. Since that Assassin can attack us at any given time, I think the right decision to make, would be to live in that village. Despite the fact that there are mostly Electric types there, which still worries me." Clyde said.

"Thanks for your answer, Clyde. If it ever got down to that, we'll protect you from any electric attacks send your way." I said, to reassure Clyde.

I now turned towards Amber.

"Have you made a decision yet, Amber?" I asked.

Amber nodded her head.

"Yes. I believe Katie is a genuine mon, and is speaking the truth about the village. If she was faking what she said about the village, then she wouldn't have helped us in the battle yesterday. She helped us defeat the water types, and that really surprised me. She has a type disadvantage after all, so she really proved herself for me." Amber said.

I nodded my head, and then turned to Ciana.

"My opinion has been changed as well. After what Katie said yesterday, it sounds like they care about everymon in the village. So I think we should give it a chance at the very least." Ciana said.

I smiled and nodded at her.

Lastly, I looked at Mira, who was mostly cuddled up to me.

"Mira. It's up to you whether you feel safe enough to go to a new village with us. If you aren't we'll stay here, ok?" I said.

Mira looked up.

"I t-think we should g-go...I don't want a-any of us to g-get hurt again b-by that Greninja." Mira said, a hint of worry in her voice.

I smiled sweetly and reassuringly at Mira.

"Don't worry, Mira. I'm positive we'll be safe in that village." I said, and nuzzled the top of her head.

I was relieved that everymon was ok with joining the new village.

Now all we had to do, was wait for Katie to arrive, and escort us to the village.

...

While we were waiting, we noticed the weather was getting bad outside.

"It's snowing outside. Let's hope a blizzard won't come for a while." Amber stated.

"That would be bad. Either way, I think we should use another razz berry to keep everymon warm." I said.

"Yea, that sounds like a smart idea. Better not risk getting cold paws now." Amber said, and looked outside.

"Indeed, that would be bad." I said.

After sometime, we once again heard a familiar whistle.

I got up, and moved to the cave entrance.

Katie soon came into the cave, and removed the hood connected to the cloak from her head.

"Hello again. Did everymon sleep well after yesterday's events?" Katie asked.

We all subconsciously looked at Blake, who was known for not sleeping all that well.

"...I slept alright...Thanks to Ciana..." Blake said.

"I believe we all slept pretty alright." I said.

"That's good. Have you all decided?" Katie asked.

I smiled softly, and nodded.

"We all agreed to come with you to the village." I said.

Katie smiled because of that.

"I'm very glad you all made the decision. I don't want any of you to get hurt by that Greninja again." Katie said.

I smiled at her.

"Thank you for your concern. Please, lead the way." I said.

"Wait, Razz berry first." Amber said.

"Oh yea, here you go." I said, and pawed Clyde, Amber, Ciana and Blake a piece of a Razz berry.

Katie tilted her head.

"Uhh, may I ask why?" Katie asked.

"Razz berries help keep you warm, in the winter. Especially with this snowy weather." I explained.

Katie looked confused.

"Does it actually?" She asked curiously.

I nodded, and gave her a piece of a Razz berry.

"Watch out, its spicy." I said.

Katie then ate a Razz berry, and she was surprised to feel warm on the inside.

"Wow, I never knew that! We should start growing Razz berries in the village. What a discovery!" Katie said excitedly.

I smiled softly.

"You're welcome." I said.

Katie smiled some more, and began to lead the way, after she moved her hood back up over her head.

I got in the middle, and raised my body temperature, to warm up everymon around me.

And now, we began to travel towards a whole new village.

A form of anxiety grew in my chest. As this was perhaps the very first village, where I am welcome.

I couldn't afford to make a bad first impression.

...

While we were traveling, Katie spoke up.

"When we arrive. Some guards will surround us. Let me do the talking. They usually suspect me to come back with bad mons, so that's why they do." Katie explained.

"I see. How about that trial?" I asked curiously.

"Well, I am not really allowed to explain. Just know, I'll arrange something to make things easier for you all. " Katie said.

Amber smiled softly, as she trusted Katie.

We had to endure the cold snowy weather.

While Mira didn't mind it at all, I could sometimes hear her squeak softly from excitement.

I smiled at Mira, and gave her a nudge.

Mira purred softly, and nudged me back.

Everymon was keeping up alright.

No mon was too cold, thanks to me warming everymon up.

We continued to follow Katie through the small snowstorm.

...

"We're getting closer. I hope everymon is ready." Katie said after some time of traveling.

"I'm a bit nervous, I'm not going to lie." I said honestly.

"Don't worry. They will explain everything to you. I'll have a talk with the commander, perhaps I can do you all a favor. " Katie said.

"Thanks for the help. I hope they go easy on our girlfriends." Clyde said.

"I think I can help with that. Don't worry." Katie reassured us.

We continued to follow Katie for some time, and we eventually, saw something through the small snowstorm.

It looked like some wooden palisades, which formed a wall.

There was an opening, which where guarded by two pokemon.

One was a Male Meowstic, which stood on the right side of the opening.

On the other side, stood a Male Leafeon.

The Leaveon tilted his head, when he saw a group of Eeveelutions.

"Katie, Welcome back." The Leafeon said.

The Meowstic his ears unfolded, and his eyes began to glow with psychic energy.

"Are these mons evil?" The Meowstic asked.

"No, they're quite the opposite actually. They want to join the village." Katie said.

The Meowstic instantly re-folded his ears, and his eyes stopped glowing.

"Oh I understand. Sorry for my hostility." The Meowstic said.

Me and Clyde made eye contact. Perhaps it was a good thing they were somewhat alert about everymon that visited here. Let's hope the rest of the village don't do that.

Katie nodded at the two guards, and continued to lead us.

I looked over at the Leafeon.

He nodded at me, and allowed us to pass.

I nodded back, and continued to follow Katie.

After the wooden palisades, was a wall made of stone.

Seems like there was an outer wall, made up of the wooden palisades, and the stone wall, was an inner wall. This made it very safe I believe.

"Woa...Walls? Really?" Clyde said, as he sounded surprised.

"Huh? Oh yea, you see, we don't want any random pokemon to get into the village. So we have walls to keep unwanted visitors out." Katie said.

"How...Nice. That's actually good for the pokemon that live here." Clyde said.

"Indeed. We have a few ways to get out of the village, but we mostly use the main gate we used to enter." Katie said.

We followed Katie a little more, until we got stopped by several Electric type pokemon.

"Katie, who did you brought back this time?" One of them asked, as they all circled around us.

Several different electric types circled around us.

There was a Luxio, a Manectric, a Electabuzz, a Zebstrika, and a Heliolisk.

I assumed all of them were guards.

"Not to worry. These are the mons that helped me with my bounty contracts. I assure you, they can be trusted." Katie said to the Electabuzz.

"Oh? Why are they here?" The Electabuzz asked.

"They want to join the village." Katie said.

"They do? Well, they'll have to do the trial then." The Electabuzz said.

"We're ready for whatever trial you may throw at us." I said, sounding confident.

"We'll see about that soon enough. Let's head to the battle zone then." The Electabuzz said.

"Wait, before they head there, where's the Commander?" Katie asked.

"He should be in the guard barracks. Could you tell him that there are challengers?" The Electabuzz said.

Katie nodded, and then turned to us.

"This is where we part ways for now. I'll be waiting for you all, once you're done with the trial." Katie said, and began to pad away.

We all looked at each other.

"Alright, follow me, I'll guide you all to the Battle zone." The Electabuzz said, and began to guide us.

"I wonder what we are going to be doing." Clyde said sarcastically, as the Electabuzz mentioned a Battle zone.

Mira grew nervous.

I rubbed her with my tail to soothe her, reminding her of what Katie said.

Mira nudged me, and we continued to follow the Electabuzz.

Once we made it to the battle zone, we entered a pretty big building.

The Electabuzz allowed us to enter the building from a point that didn't look like the main entrance.

It was like a side entrance.

The entire building itself was circular in shape. Big supports were connected to the wall to keep everything up.

It looked pretty sturdy.

On the inside, the building seemed somewhat small compared to what was on the outside.

The area we were in, looked like a waiting area.

Straight in front of us, there was a gate that had a path behind it.

To the right, there was a gated off set of stairs that lead to upstairs.

"Alright. So this is the waiting area, to the battle zone. One by one, each of you will be battling a electric type from the village. One of you will go first. Once that gate opens, one of you must go to it, and follow the path. It will lead you to the battle field. That gate right there, is for spectators to watch. " The Electabuzz said.

Mira grew worried when she heard that.

A mon then rushed down the stairs, that lead to the spectator area.

It was a Manectric.

He got close to the Electabuzz, and began to whisper to him.

They debated a bit, and the Manectric then nodded.

"Ok, change of plans. The females are allowed to go upstairs to the spectate area. The males will be the one that will be battling today. However, this does mean that your trials will be a bit more difficult." The Electabuzz said.

Mira was relieved to hear that.

"Follow the Manectric to the Spectator area please." The Electabuzz said.

Amber, Mira and Ciana nodded, and they followed after the Manectric.

We then had to wait for a bit.

...

The Electabuzz then looked at the gate, which was opening slowly by itself.

"That means, that we're ready to start. Who wants to go first?" The Electabuzz asked.

...

???'s POV

Today was a pretty annoying day.

Snow was falling down, and later in the day, another snowstorm was going to come.

It's been bad weather for the past few days.

This halted me from doing anything fun in the village, and outside the village.

I can't go out to explore, since the weather is just too cold for that, my paws would freeze if I go out for even a second.

Luckily, they keep fires lit in the village, so guards like me can warm ourselves up, while on patrol.

I sadly am not allowed to go on patrol however, since I'm considered a newbie to the whole guard stuff.

However, I sometimes just do, cause I feel like it's the right thing to do.

I can learn a lot more in the field, than reading books all day long.

At the moment, I was training my abilities on some battle dummies and targets.

The commander told me, that I had to train hard, if I wanted to get better.

However, I think I should be training with other mons! How can I learn, from targets that don't fight back.

"I'm better than they think I am. They don't know my potential." I said, and looked at my paws, and clenched them.

I then looked up at a target, and shot an attack at it.

A jolt of electricity was hurled at the target, which hit the target head on.

I was excited to see my attack hit its mark.

My spikes stood upright, and weak electricity traveled in between my spikes.

I then remembered I learned a new move a few days ago.

My spikes began to glow with white energy.

As I focused on the battle dummy in front of me, I then unleashed the energy I build up in my spikes.

The white energy moved up from my spikes, and they shot out towards the dummy.

None of them connected or hit the dummy however.

That surprised me a bit.

"I still have to get the hang of that attack..." I said, and sighed softly.

I wondered how I could improve my accuracy, since I was having serious trouble hitting targets.

If hitting stationary targets was this hard, then how difficult would it be to hit a moving target.

I hoped the more I'd train, the better my accuracy would become.

...

I trained for a while longer, the snow slowly started to cover the entire guards barracks.

There was a campfire in the middle, which kept it bearable in the barracks.

I sighed softly, and stayed near the campfire for a bit, to warm myself up.

At this moment, a mon approached the barracks.

The mon that approached, was a Midday Lycanroc, with a cloak.

She was well known as a powerful bounty hunter.

I believe her name was Katie.

She looked determined to get somewhere.

As she padded past me, she turned toward me, and smiled softly.

I blinked a few times in confusion, as I wondered why she was here, without a unconscious target on her back.

The last few days, she's been hunting a lot of targets, and she's been consistently bringing back strong pokemon, that were bad.

She entered the barracks, which made me very curious.

I decided to follow after her, and see where she was going.

We ended up going into the area, where the commander was.

"Commander. I have some very good news to tell you." Katie said.

The commander looked up from his desk.

"Is that so, Katie. What wondrous news do you have for me today?" The Commander asked.

"There are six new mons that want to join the village. They are the mons that helped me the with my bounty missions the other day." Katie said.

"Oh? They are here? And they want to join?" The Commander asked.

"Yes. They are currently going to the battle zone. I was asked to come get you." Katie said.

"I see. Let's go there right away then." The Commander said, and stood up.

He then began to approach where I was.

Both Katie and the Commander stopped, when they saw me.

"What are you doing there, little one?" The Commander asked, and looked down at me.

I had to look up to meet eye to eye.

He was twice as tall as me, mainly because the Commander was a Electivire.

"May I come to watch the battles?" I asked.

"Have you improved your accuracy yet?" The commander asked.

"N-No, I don't get why I can't land my hits yet. I guess I'm not used to battling yet." I said.

"Hmm. You should improve first. And maybe it's time to read up on some battle strategies. Perhaps when you understand some more strategies, I'll allow you to enter the battle zone." The Commander said.

"But, I feel like I could learn way more, from seeing and observing real battles." I said, excited to go to the battle zone.

"Sorry, but I feel like you'd get distracted by the many moves you'll see, that Jolteon's can't learn. I advise you to continue your training. And maybe read up on some moves that Jolteon can actually learn." The commander said.

My ears moved down a bit.

"I really feel like going to watch is better..." I said.

"Don't worry. There will be plenty more battles in the future that you can watch." The Electivire said, and then began to leave with Katie.

I went into the same direction as them, feeling defeated that I wasn't allowed to come with them.

After exiting the barracks, I turned left to try and continue training.

Both the Commander and Katie made their way towards the battle zone.

As I watched the two, I got an idea.

If I followed them, and stayed hidden, they'd never know I was there.

A sly smile appeared on my face, as I began to follow them from behind.

...

After following them for a while, we ended up at a big building.

Both Katie and the Commander made their way to the left side of the building, which I believe was the entrance for the pokemon of the village.

The right entrance, were for the mons that had to do a trial to enter.

And the front entrance, were for the mons that wanted to spectate the battles from the stands.

I snuck after Katie and the Commander.

They soon went inside.

I snuck into the door, right as it went to close.

As the Commander instantly went upstairs to the left, I followed after him and Katie.

Seemed like Katie was also going to be watching the battle.

The Commander looked down at the battle field, and took his usual position, when battles would happen.

"Oh, Commander. Out of the 6 pokemon, 3 of them are female, and don't really like to battle much. May we assist them in some way because of this?" Katie asked.

I stayed out of sight, while listening to them.

"Hmm, you sure that would be wise? We want to test their strength, you know." The Commander said.

"I assure you, They're all very strong. I've watched them battle. But the 3 males wanted to take the opponent from the females, and battle them at the same time, as their regular opponent." Katie said.

The commander was deep in thought.

"What kind of pokemon are they?" The commander asked Katie.

"They are a group of eeveelutions, consisting of a Flareon, Vaporeon and Umbreon being the males. And Glaceon, Leafeon and Sylveon being the females." Katie said.

Woa! they are all eeveelutions? Maybe I could learn from them. Perhaps they all share a move with each other, that perhaps I can learn as well.

The Commander debated a while.

"Sure. Manectric! Can you go over to the other side, and tell the pokemon leading the challengers into battle, that the females are allowed to spectate, while the males battle for them." The Commander said.

"Right away!" The Manectric said, and rushed to deliver the news.

The Commander then leaned onto the railing, and began to think up who the eeveelutions would be facing.

As both Katie and the Commander were distracted, I leaned my paws up, and looked over the side, to see the battlefield. There were some walls, and obstacles as well, which could potentially be used for cover. The pokemon down there didn't have direct vision on each other at the start, so it also build up suspension on both sides of the field.

(The battlefield is like the Gulag, from the more recent COD games. The spectators are above the battlefield, to allow them to see everything.)

Wow, it looks so thrilling! I can't imagine what it is like, to approach the field.

Having so many pokemon watching you, must be very unnerving.

I turned back to look at the Commander.

"I got it! We'll use our double battle teams, against the challengers. The first will face team A. The second will face team B. And lastly, the third will face team C." The commander announced.

There weren't too many pokemon there, mostly guards, but not many spectators at all.

"Let the first challenger enter the battlefield!" The Commander announced.

The sounds of doors opening could be heard from the left side of the field.

Soon after the doors opened, a Flareon stepped onto the field.

It seemed to be observing his surroundings, but overall, he seemed strong.

"I wonder what a fellow eeveelution can do..." I thought in my mind.

"And now, let team A enter the field!" The commander announced.

The right doors now opened.

Soon enough, two pokemon stepped onto the field.

One pokemon was a Ampharos, and besides it, stood a Luxio.

Katie looked closely, as both of the pokemon were pretty powerful.

"Challenger, Are you ready?" The Commander asked the Flareon.

The Flareon released some embers from its muzzle, and took a battle stance.

"Yes I am!" The Flareon called out.

"Mighty fine! Win by any means necessary. I may stop the battle earlier, if I've seen enough. Your goal is to faint the other two pokemon. Let the battle...Begin!" The Commander said, and watched the three mons closely.

I noticed on the left side of the spectators area, I saw three eeveelutions watching.

These were the mons that Katie told the commander about.

They must be the females that won't be battling today.

I looked back at the battle field, and watched what was going to happen.

The Flareon instantly went towards the right of the field, and tried to get a visual of its opponents.

The Ampharos went towards the middle of the field, while Luxray hung back more, trying to get a sneak attack on the opponent.

The Flareon listened out for any noises it may hear.

It heard the Ampharos walking, which made him sneak slowly towards the middle of the field.

He eventually got a visual of the Ampharos, before it could see him.

The Flareon duck back into cover, and seemed to be strategizing.

After a short while, the Flareon dived out of cover, and rushed at the Ampharos.

Right as this happened, the Ampharos turned around, and went to strike the Flareon with Thunder punch.

The Flareon jumped back however, and shot a Fire blast at the Ampharos who missed its mark.

The Ampharos was knocked back because of the devastating fire type move, and suffered quite a lot from the power behind it.

Once the Ampharos recovered, It tried to hit the Flareon with Power gem.

The Flareon backed up, and jumped around a corner, dodging the move.

This gave the Luxio a chance to attack in his back, which it did with Bite.

The Flareon didn't dodge this move, and got bit hard from behind.

He shook the Luxio off, and used Flamethrower behind him.

The Luxio was barely able to dodge the surging flames.

However, the Flareon knew where the Luxio went, and charged up a shadow ball.

He shot it at the wall where the Luxio was behind, which made the thin wall explode in a Ghost like energy.

This hit the Luxio, and staggered it a whole lot.

Unbeknownst to the Flareon, the Ampharos had gotten higher up, and began to charge up a Thunder attack.

The Flareon didn't see this coming.

He looked up, and saw a thundercloud above him.

His first intention was to dodge, however the attack hit him head on.

He got electrocuted by the powerful Electric attack.

"Wow, I'd love to know that move." I thought, and looked closely to what the Flareon would do next.

The Flareon swiftly got out of sight from the Ampharos.

He then figured out where the Ampharos was standing, and used Quick attack to get there swiftly.

I then remembered that I also knew Quick attack. I never found it that powerful however.

When the Flareon reached the Ampharos, he jumped up into the air.

Right as the Ampharos was about to use Thunderbolt on him, the Flareon hit the Ampharos's head with Iron tail, which knocked the Ampharos off the platform it was on.

The Ampharos suffered from the damage it took from the fall.

Because of this, it took some time to get back up.

The Flareon then went back around a corner, only to get jumped by the Luxio.

The Luxio knocked the Flareon onto his back, and tried to land a Thunder fang on him.

The Flareon managed to get a hold of the Luxio's head however, and kept him from biting down on him.

He then managed to kick the Luxio off of him, and charged another Shadow ball, which he shot at the Luxio.

This resulted in the Luxio getting hit, which almost knocked it out.

The Flareon swiftly got back out of sight again, and then began to sneak around again.

Sadly for him, the Ampharos got the drop on him, and hit him with a strong Focus blast, which knocked the Flareon through a thin wall.

The Flareon was hurt by that move, but got back up again.

The Ampharos approached him swiftly, and tried to land another hit on the Flareon.

However, the Flareon beat the Ampharos to it.

He built up his inner temperature, and unleashed it in a wave of flames.

This move was called Heat wave, and it knocked the Ampharos back far.

Right as it got back up again, the Flareon was gone.

It seemingly disappeared from the field. Or so it seemed.

The Ampharos began to search around for him, as it was confident in landing one more hit before fainting.

It walked between two thin walls, but then experienced one of the most bizarre things ever.

The left wall was broken down by the Flareon jumping through it. This completely caught the Ampharos by surprise, and it couldn't use any move in time.

The Flareon had punched the wall down, landed in front of the Ampharos, and then punched the Ampharos with insane strength.

This attack threw the Ampharos through the right wall, damaging it twice from one attack.

I had never seen this move before, and I didn't know what it was.

The attack made the Ampharos faint, as it slid across the floor.

Such a devastating attack made the Flareon pant quite a bit, which would have been a problem, if the Luxio would attack him.

However, the Luxio was to the right of the Flareon, and it was awestruck by the move he just used.

Even the commander was surprised by that.

The Flareon then looked at the Luxio, and began to approach him.

"That concludes the battle!" The Commander called out, as it had seen enough.

The Flareon stopped approaching the Luxio, and breathed in and out.

He then turned to look at the Commander.

"Did I pass?" He asked.

"With flying colors. Congratulations on passing your trial!" The commander said.

The Flareon nodded, and padded back to the now opening left door he came from.

The Luxio did the same, and helped the Ampharos get there as well.

The two doors closed, and the Flareon now appeared near the other spectators on the left side.

He got embraced by the Glaceon, as soon as he got up.

I then turned to look at the commander, as he was rubbing the back of his head.

"What a devastating Super power...I really didn't see that coming." The Electivire said to Katie.

"Indeed. A pokemon must train extremely hard to be able to master that move." Katie said.

"Not only that. His strategic thinking was also a blast to witness." The Commander replied.

"Very true. I'm curious about the next battle." Katie said.

The commander tilted his head.

"Is that excitement I hear?" He asked her.

Katie giggled softly.

"Maybe. " She replied.

The Commander chuckled softly, and looked back at the field.

The left doors opened up again, and not late after, a Umbreon padded through the entrance.

My eyes widened, when I saw it.

I've never seen an Umbreon before this point. However, I've heard descriptions of them before.

However, the descriptions didn't quite match with the mon I saw before me.

While the cylinder like ears and tail matched, and the yellow circles also matched, its body color did not.

It had white stripes of fur, through its black fur, which...seemed unnatural .

On top of that, the Umbreon had a menacing aura, which gave me the shivers from watching it for too long.

I remember that they were well known for their ability to take a lot of damage, which made me curious how much this would be.

It's red eyes made it different from all the other eeveelutions however.

It just...looked menacing.

"Let team B enter the battle field!" The commander said.

The right doors opened, and allowed two new pokemon to enter the battlefield.

One flew into the field, using its wings.

This pokemon, was a Vikavolt.

Besides the Vikavolt, was a Electabuzz.

"Challenger, are you ready?" The Commander asked.

The Umbreon looked up at the Commander.

"...Yes..." The Umbreon answered.

"Then let the battle...begin! Win by any means possible!" The Commander called out.

The Umbreon responded by instantly taking cover.

The other pokemon rushed forward, and tried to rush their opponent down with a head on attack.

As they approached their target, the Umbreon stayed out of view completely.

They ended up walking and flying straight past him, as he kept to the shadows.

Both electric types were confused.

They were even more confused however, as they saw two red eyes stare at them from the darkness.

The Umbreon then made eye contact with the Electabuzz, and used confuse ray.

"There he is!" The Electabuzz called out, and ran straight into a wall because of its confused state.

The Vikavolt shot a Thunderbolt at the area where the Umbreon was, but he dodged it by jumping away.

Once again, they lost line of sight with the Umbreon.

The Vikavolt headed over to where the Umbreon last was, but it was completely gone again.

It was ambushed suddenly by the Umbreon, as it jumped onto the Vikavolt's back, and began to bite it.

The Vikavolt screeched, and tried to get the Umbreon off.

He didn't budge however, and just continued to bite down on the Vikavolt.

Once the Electabuzz got its bearings, it used Thunderbolt on the Umbreon, which caused him to finally let got and retreat into the darkness once again.

The Vikavolt then levitated higher above the obstacles and walls, and tried to get a visual like that.

As it checked several corners, and dark spots. A Dark pulse was suddenly shot at it from somewhere.

The Vikavolt shot a Thunderbolt at the spot it came from, but the Umbreon was already gone.

The Electabuzz was getting somewhat annoyed by how the Umbreon was hiding all the time.

It then remembered something important.

The Electabuzz held its hands close together, and charged an attack.

It then send several star shaped projectiles out, which began to fly around above the obstacles.

They then went to where ever the Umbreon was hiding.

The Vikavolt then also shot a Thunderbolt at the area.

These attacks hit the Umbreon, and knocked it back out of cover.

"Swift...That attack is said to never miss its mark..." I thought, and tried to remember that move.

Once the Umbreon was out of cover, it got back up to its paws, and stared at the two pokemon in front of him.

Both the Electabuzz and Vikavolt then shot a Thunderbolt attack at the Umbreon.

Without waiting, both electric types used another move.

The Electabuzz used Signal beam, while the Vikavolt used Bug buzz.

Both attacks seemed to land, and the two electric types had to recover for a bit before attacking again.

However, when the smoke cleared, they were both shocked to see the Umbreon in the exact same place, unbothered and fine.

Did they miss him? Or was he just not fazed by the attacks?

The Umbreon then charged up a Shadow ball, and shot it in between the two electric types.

Right as it was about to pass both of them, the Umbreon shot a Dark pulse after it, which made the two attacks collide, which made both attacks create an explosion beside the two electric types.

Both were hit hard by the crazy combination of attacks.

The Umbreon then made his claws glow with purple energy, and he then charged at the two knocked down pokemon.

The Vikavolt got up first, and tried to use Bug buzz again, however, the Umbreon slashed out at the Vikavolt with Shadow claw.

Even while out of reach, the Umbreon's attack traveled like a shadow over the ground, and slashed at the Vikavolt, once the shadow reached it.

The Vikavolt suffered from the damage it took, and quickly levitated upward to make hitting it harder.

Unfortunate for the Vikavolt however, is that the Umbreon shot a Shadow ball at it, which hit it head on.

"Wow, Shadow ball is used a bunch I see..." I thought, and remembered that move as well.

The Vikavolt was now suffering from a lot of damage. It levitated even further away to avoid getting hit again.

The Electabuzz now rushed at the Umbreon, and began to try and hit him with a lot of different fighting type moves.

It hit the first Brick break, but the Umbreon swiftly turned around after that hit.

The Umbreon began to dodge and block the next attacks the Electabuzz threw at him.

It tried to land a Karate chop, but the Umbreon sidestepped it.

It next went for a Cross chop, but he blocked the attack, by defending with his paws. The damage he took was mostly blocked because of this.

Next, the Electabuzz went for Low kick, but he jumped over it.

It did then get a hit in with Karate chop, but the Umbreon didn't flinch for even a second.

Once again, the Electabuzz went for Brick break, but this time, the Umbreon grabbed its arm, and delivered a headbutt to the Electabuzz.

This made the Electabuzz stumble backwards from the power the move had.

It then tried to retaliate with Cross chop, but the Umbreon then shot a Dark pulse at it, which hit it hard, and knocked the Electabuzz back.

The Vikavolt then suddenly swooped down and bit the Umbreon with its big jaws.

It then used Thunderbolt from point blank range, which Electrocuted the Umbreon.

This damaged the Umbreon, but it didn't flinch.

Instead, the Umbreon bit down on the Vikavolt's wing with Crunch, which made the Vikavolt stop its attack instantly.

Before the Vikavolt could attack it, the Umbreon jumped and Double kicked the Vikavolt, which send it into a wall, and made it faint.

The Umbreon was then about to turn around, but got hit by a Focus blast.

This send him back against a thin wall.

The Electabuzz was charging another Focus blast.

Once it was charged, it shot the attack at the Umbreon.

Instead of dodging the move however, the Umbreon held his paws out.

Right before the Umbreon was going to get hit by the Focus blast, he caught the attack, and send it straight back at the Electabuzz.

The Electabuzz dodged the move, but was extremely surprised by this.

It didn't understand how the Umbreon did this.

This was however answered, as the Umbreon began to charge an attack himself.

It was no other move, than Focus blast.

He shot it at the Electabuzz, but this time, it was faster.

The Electabuzz didn't have any time to dodge it this time, and got hit very hard by the attack.

The attack hit it so hard, that it fainted.

This Umbreon knows Focus blast. How is that possible. And it knew Shadow claw...I wondered how he knew those moves.

"That sums it up! The victor is the challenger!" The commander then called out.

The Umbreon bowed, before disappearing into some shadows.

We can only assume he left through the doors that opened up on the left side.

"Did you see that Focus blast catch?" Katie asked.

"I was watching, but yes I did. That is only possible, if the opponent knows the move as well." The Commander said, referring to how the Umbreon returned the move straight back.

"They are a very interesting group. And they're very strong as well." Katie said.

"I see that yea. They seemed to be trained at the very least. Maybe even more than that. They're experienced fighters for sure." The Commander said.

The doors opened again on the left.

My eyes widened, when I saw a Vaporeon enter the battle field.

A spark of hope struck me, as I saw the Vaporeon as a good potential opponent.

I knew this was my moment to shine, perhaps I could finally show off my potential!

I snuck away from the spectator area, and swiftly snuck downstairs to where the opponents were waiting.

There was a Manectric and a Helioisk.

I approached and confronted them.

"Hey, uhh...Change of plans. The Commander wanted me to battle in this one, to make me grow more experienced." I said to the two.

They titled their heads, and looked at each other.

"Are you certain? Last time I remember, you were supposed to read up on some moves and strategies?" The Helioisk questioned.

"Yea, I still have to do that, but the commander told me, that I should get some battle experience first." I said.

"Hmm...If you're sure, then I guess I'll go up to the spectator zone." The Helioisk said, and left me to it.

The Manectric looked at me funny.

I looked back, and gave him a paws up (thumbs up)

The manectric grew a small grin, and shook his head a little.

I smiled, and waited for the doors to open.

Just as I thought about it, the doors opened.

"Let group C enter the field!" The Commander said.

We then approached the battlefield, and I got a hint of anxiety, while I padded down the hallway.

I breathed in and out, as I calmed down.

Once I entered the battlefield, the Commander was leaning over the railing, to see if what he saw was true.

I chuckled nervously, as I noticed the Commander and Katie talking with each other, probably deciding to get me off the field.

The Commander sighed, and looked at the left side of the field.

"Challenger, are you ready?" The Commander asked.

"Yes!" The Vaporeon spoke, from the other side of the field.

"Then, let the battle begin. Win by any means necessary." The Commander said.

Both me and the Manectric rushed in, and began to look for the Vaporeon.

I went to the right, while the Manectric went to the left.

It didn't take too long, before one of us found the Vaporeon.

"Here he is!" The Manectric called out, and tried to land a Thunderbolt, but the Vaporeon hit it with Aqua jet, which broke the Manectric's focus to use Thunderbolt.

I swiftly ran back, and saw the Vaporeon.

My spikes stood up straight, and weak electricity sparked between my spikes.

I then unleashed said energy, which made me used Thunder shock.

The attack unfortunately missed, but I didn't give up yet.

I send another Thunder shock at it, which did hit its mark this time.

The Vaporeon was hit by the super effective move.

He then however, used surf, which knocked me and the Manectric back.

We both got back up, and I tried to instantly charge up another Thunder shock attack.

The Vaporeon was out of sight however, so I stopped charging my attack.

"Do you know any other moves than Thunder shock?" The Manectric questioned.

"Not that many, but I may have an idea." I said, and hoped to see the Vaporeon in front of me soon.

The Manectric then went out of sight, probably to see where the Vaporeon went.

He then got hit by the Vaporeon, using Hydro pump.

This hurt Manectric quite a lot.

I saw the vaporeon, and rushed at him with Quick attack.

Just as I was about to slam into him, I began to charge a Thunder shock, which once again made my spikes stand up, and made minor sparks jump between them.

With that, I knocked into the Vaporeon, which felt like it did quite some damage.

However, the Vaporeon seemed to actually take it quite well.

This confused me, as it really felt like I did some damage!

While the Manectric was recovering, the Vaporeon was looking at me closely.

He was taller, bigger, and probably stronger than me, but I didn't back down for those reasons.

I stood in a defensive stance, and wondered why he was looking at me like that.

He then charged an attack, and shot it at me.

I got knocked back from a Water gun attack.

Once I got a grip on the ground, I charged up again, and shot a Thunder shock at him.

The Vaporeon easily dodged it though.

Finally, the Manectric got back up, and shook his head from the attack that hit him.

"He's strong, be on your guard." The Manectric said, and began to look around for the Vaporeon again.

"He went this way." I said, and rushed into the direction he went.

I was then hit by another Water gun, as I went around the corner.

I shook my body, as I looked up to find no mon there.

"Don't directly approach a mon head on. Try to look for another way." The Manectric said, and then went left, instead of straight ahead.

I nodded, and then looked to see a platform.

After debating about it, I jumped onto the platform, and went to look around for the Vaporeon on top of it.

I caught a glimpse of him, and began to charge up an attack.

Once the attack was charged, I shot several Pin missiles at the Vaporeon.

Some hit him, and managed to stun him long enough, to allow Manectric to hit him with Thunderbolt.

This damaged the Vaporeon a bunch, but made it retaliate with Surf, which hit us both again.

The attack damaged me a lot.

"D-Darn...He's powerful." I thought, as I couldn't handle an attack like that again.

Manectric got back up again, and turned to look at me.

"Got any ideas what may help?" The Manectric asked me.

"I don't know...Maybe surprise attack him with electric attacks?" I said, as this wasn't looking good for us.

"Alright, let's try it." Manectric said, and rushed over to some cover.

I did the same, and listened out for pawsteps.

Once I heard them, I began to charge up a Thunder shock.

The Vaporeon came around the corner, and instantly shot a Shadow ball at the Manectric, which staggered it enough to cancel its attack.

I then unleashed my electricity, and shot out a Thunder shock, which dealt pretty good damage I felt like.

The Vaporeon flinched from my attack, but he swiftly used Aqua jet to knock himself into the Manectric.

This knocked the Manectric back a lot, but it didn't get knocked down.

It now had enough time to use Thunderbolt on the Vaporeon.

The Vaporeon got hit hard because of that, and struggled to get his bearings.

However, just as Manectric went in with Thunder fang, The Vaporeon jumped to the side, and then struck the Manectric with Iron tail.

Manectric was so surprised, that the Vaporeon made such a quick decision, that it didn't have any time to stop or dodge the incoming attack.

He got hit on the back, and collapsed from the damage.

The Manectric fainted from that attack.

I then grew nervous, as It all came down to me now.

The Vaporeon turned to me, and charged an Aqua jet.

Using my speed, I dived into cover to avoid the move.

I then snuck away pretty fast, and tried to get a surprise attack on him.

This didn't go to plan however, as I was hit in the back by an Aqua jet.

Did he manage to follow me with the first Aqua jet, or did he just use it again, after getting behind me.

I shook my head, and got back up.

My spikes stood upright, and began to glow white once again.

I then unleashed a bunch of Pin missiles, and hoped they'd hit its mark.

The Vaporeon did get hit by a bunch of them, but it wasn't enough.

I was then hit by a Shadow ball, which the Vaporeon charged up, while I was charging up Pin missile.

Once I got it, I was knocked into the wall.

After dropping down to the ground, I saw the Vaporeon charging up a Water gun attack.

Right as he was about to unleash the attack, The Commander called the game.

"That was it! Gloriously fought everymon! The victor goes to the challengers!" The Commander called out.

The Vaporeon stopped charging, and shot a weaker water gun in a random direction.

I panted, as I was low on energy.

What I didn't expect, was the Vaporeon stopping right in front of me.

"Well fought, kid. Do not stop training." He said, and then began to leave the battlefield.

As I watched him leave, I panted some more, and slowly got back to my paws.

Once I got my bearings, I looked up to see the commander staring at me.

He then walked away, probably to come greet me in the waiting room.

"I'm in deep trouble now..." I said, and sighed softly, before slowly moving into the hallway on the right side of the field.

Two other electric types went to help the Manectric, as it was still fainted.

...

As I padded into the waiting room, I noticed The Commander waiting for me.

After approaching him, I looked up with a worried look.

"Uhh...I got lost, while trying to find the library?" I said, as I was already expecting suspension for breaking...too many rules.

The Commander crossed his arms.

"What have you learned from this?" The Electivire asked, in a chill tone.

"A-A-A bunch actually...I now have an idea on what moves I may want to know..." I answered.

"And how do you intent to do this?" He asked.

"Uhh..." My ears moved down. "By training more?" I said.

"That's correct. You just have to train more, that will make you stronger." The Commander said.

"But...I train every day...But I just don't seem to get any stronger. I haven't learnt any new moves, since I've started training. All around me, other pokemon are improving everyday...Yet I'm lacking behind so far, that it seems like I haven't even begun training..." I said, as my head moved down.

The Electivire kneeled down, and gently made me look up at him.

"Hey, don't be too hard on yourself. As far as a first battle goes, I'm impressed. You have serious potential, little one. But maybe we'll have to take a different approach, than just training alone...Hmm...I'll think of something. For now, take a good night rest, to let yourself recover from this battle. Tomorrow, I'll expect you to be up early, to start training again, Ok?" The Commander said.

"W-Wait...You aren't suspending me!?" I questioned, as I brightened up.

"No. But see this as a wise lesson. I'll see what I can do, to make training perhaps more enjoyable, or have you training with somemon." The Commander said.

"T-Thank you Commander!" I said happily.

I then left to go to the guards quarters, to fall asleep in a bed.

Maybe the commander could show me how to learn a new move tomorrow!

Anyway, I was excited to see what would happen tomorrow.

...

Clyde's POV

After the battle with the electric type, I wiped the sweat from my head.

"Wow...That battle was though. I was really close to fainting there." I said to myself, as I made my way to the waiting area, to then go to the spectator area, where everymon was.

However, as soon as I placed one paw into the Waiting area, I was picked up, and embraced by vines, and a very happy Leafeon.

"You did it Clyde! I'm so happy you won!" Amber said, and cuddled me.

"Gah! M-My back! Amber please!" I begged, but she didn't let go.

She just hugged and cuddled me, as the rest congratulated me for my victory.

"...You did great out there...Even while up against a type disadvantage..." Blake said.

"I noticed you were holding back on that Jolteon...That's very thought some of you, Clyde." Anshul then said.

I turned to look at Anshul.

"Yea...I knew from the way it both stood, attacked and battled, that it's not experienced at all. It also didn't have very strong moves, so I decided to go easy on him." I said.

Anshul nodded in appreciation.

Katie then came from the spectator area behind us, and commended us.

"Great job on passing your trials! Each of you fought bravely, and showed off your skills beautifully! That should give a very good impression for the commander!" Katie said with a bright smile.

"Are we allowed to live here now?" Anshul asked.

"Of course! However, I must say, that we can't give you a den yet. You see, the weather...Got worse, during the battle. It's snowing a bunch now outside, and it won't take long, until a blizzard arrives. So going out to look for a den right now, wouldn't be advisable." Katie said.

"Wait....Does that mean we have to go back to the cave?" Anshul asked.

"Of course not. I'll allow you all to stay at my place, until the weather gets at least reasonable." Katie said.

"Will there be enough space for us?" Anshul asked.

Katie giggled softly.

"Don't worry about that. " Katie said with a smile.

"Alright then, if you're sure, then I guess we can follow you now?" Anshul said.

"Yes, stay close to me, since the snow makes a lot of things hard to see." Katie said, and moved her hood up, and began to lead the way.

We all began to follow her, once again.

...

The weather was indeed pretty bad outside.

We couldn't see far in front of us, because of the snow.

Katie eventually led us through a double door, and closed them behind us.

We were all very surprised, to see a big mansion type den.

All of us were surprised and turned to Katie, who was smiling brightly.

"Bounty hunting has its advantages." Katie said.

"This den is huge!" I said, and noticed the warmth coming from the den.

"It looks so cozy." Mira said, and smiled happily.

"What a den...I've never seen anything like this." Amber said.

"Wow. I'm speechless." Ciana said.

"Make yourselves at home." Katie said, and smiled at us.

She padded to a couch, and laid down on it.

We all looked at each other, and decided to not go run around the den to see everything the den had to offer.

There were stairs in front of us, which lead to the upstairs area.

To the right was the living room, and a kitchen.

Straight ahead besides the stairs was a dining room.

We decided to go into the living room, just like Katie did, and rest for a bit.

"Oh, before I forget, all the food is on me. Don't worry, I have way too much than necessary, so eat whatever you want." Katie said.

We all nodded, and Amber decided to start making a berry stew for everymon.

While she went to the kitchen, I was picked up off the chair I was in, to come help her.

Everymon else decided to rest for now.

...

Not all that long after we were busy in the kitchen, we heard a knock at the door.

Katie's ears raised, and she got up from the couch to see who it was.

She opened the door, and looked at whoever was on the opposite side.

"Katie, do you know where the eeveelutions went?" An electric type asked.

"They're here with me, why?" Katie asked.

"Oh that's glorious news. You see, the commander didn't know where they went, so he became a bit worried. You know, with this weather going on and all. Anyway, I have news...From the Chief." The electric type said.

"From the Chief?" Katie questioned.

"Yes, Both him and the Commander want to see them at the longhouse." The electric type said.

"Well, I guess we should get moving then. If it's important enough for the Chief to be involved." Katie said, and then poked her head around the corner.

"Could you all come with me? I believe the Chief wants to meet you all." Katie said.

We looked up at Katie, and nodded.

Me and Amber putted the berry stew on hold, and left it with the stove turned off, and everything we were using, back in its ordinary spot.

All of us then began to follow after Katie and the electric type again.

Once again, we had to move through the snow, which made us get cold again.

Luckily, we didn't have to travel all that long.

We padded up some stairs, and eventually reached some wooden doors.

After entering them, we saw two pretty big wooden doors, and a hallway on each side of us.

There were two electric types, that opened the two wooden doors, which allowed us entry.

We all padded into the room, which showed a throne at the end of the room, with a pokemon near it, who had its back turned.

Near it, was the Electivire, who we all had seen during the trials we took. It was the commander.

We padded up to the back turned mon, who was probably the Chief.

Once we were close enough, we stopped to look at the mon.

Soon enough, the pokemon turned around, which revealed a pretty large Luxray, however, Unlike Reina, this Luxray was colored a golden yellow, instead of blue.

"Greetings! I'm glad to meet all of you in person. It's not every day that a group of eeveelutions come to visit my village." The Luxray said, and looked at us.

"Actually, now that I see all of you side by side, I just realized. I've never seen this many eeveelutions together. And you're all even different kinds!" The Luxray said.

The Luxray then gasped softy.

"Oh, excuse me, where are my manners. My name is Ray, and I'm the chief of this village. There is one thing we strive for the most in this village, and that is equality! " The Luxray said, as he sounded pretty cheerful.

Anshul then dipped his head.

"It's nice to meet you, Ray. My name is Anshul, and just like you, I also strive for equality. Which also includes the group I travel with. " Anshul said, and looked at us.

"Oh? So I see you all get a say in what happens along the group? That's interesting." Ray said.

"Indeed. While I usually lead the way, I by no means boss them around." Anshul said.

"Ok. What are your names?" Ray asked, and looked over to us.

"I'm Clyde, and this is my girlfriend, Amber." I said, and wrapped a paw around Amber.

"I'm M-Mira." Mira answered.

"...I'm Blake...And this is Ciana..." Blake said.

"Well, I hereby welcome you all to my village! I hope you'll all feel safe while staying here! If it isn't the case, please don't hesitate to ask or mention it!" Ray said, and smiled brightly.

"Thanks for the warm welcome!" Anshul said, and smiled back.

Ray then looked to see Katie besides us.

"I see you've made friends with Katie. She's a mon you can trust. I know her for quite some time now, and she never disappoints!" Ray said.

Katie smiled softly at us.

Anshul looked at Mira, as she seemed to be at ease.

This village honestly sounded too good to be true.

"Oh, I may need to mention this. There is a dangerous Greninja on the loose, which is hunting us. It's an assassin. I'm sorry if it will cause trouble because of us staying here." Anshul said to Ray and the commander.

"You don't have to worry about that. If it even dare tries to enter this village, with violence on its mind, I'll personally make sure, it'll leave with the shock of its life." Ray said.

"We appreciate it that you mention that. While Katie has told me about that Greninja yesterday, It's nice to get a heads up, on its motives and intentions." The Commander said.

I nodded my head.

"You're welcome." Anshul said.

"They will be staying with me, until the weather clears." Katie said.

"That's very kind of you Katie. You may go now, since the weather may become even worse now." Ray said.

"Oh, actually. Before we go. Is it true, that there's an abandoned mineshaft out there somewhere?" Amber then asked.

Ray began to think.

"Yes, that is possible." Ray said.

Amber turned to me.

I then grabbed the crystal Amber found in the mine, and showed it to Ray.

"Oh, look at that. That's an energy crystal you have there." Ray said.

"An energy crystal?" Anshul questioned.

"Yes. You see. Everything here runs on electricity. We use both Energy crystals, much like the one you're holding, and an energy plant, to make electricity. This powers a lot of things, like the lights, and some other buildings around the village. The Energy crystal is a source of power, that's one hundred percent clean and natural. And it's very common. That's why there was a mine out of town. We used to dig there, for these energy crystals." Ray said.

"I see. That's interesting to know. Thanks for the information!" Anshul said.

"You're very welcome. If any of you may have more questions, I'd love to hear and answer them!" The Luxray said.

We all nodded, and began to pad away.

Katie leaded us back to her den.

The snow was falling a lot faster now, as the weather got worse and worse.

Luckily, Katie knew where she was going, and lead us right back to her den.

She let us in, and we continued what we were doing before we left.

Amber and I went back into the kitchen to make a berry stew for everymon.

After making it, we announced we were done with the stew, and that we could have dinner.

Everymon moved to the dining room, and we gave everymon a bowl of berry stew, some loose berries, and some berry juice.

"Eat up! We all deserve it." Amber said, and began to eat.

Katie tried it, and was surprised by how delicious it was.

"Wow, this is extremely delicious! Great job Amber and Clyde!" Katie said, and continued to eat.

We all ate our berry stew.

...

After we were done with dinner, we all padded upstairs to the bedrooms.

Luckily, Katie's den had multiple bedrooms.

Anshul and Mira shared a bedroom.

Blake and Ciana shared a bedroom.

Katie padded into the big bedroom alone.

Me and Amber went into one bedroom as well.

"Wow, its beautiful!" Amber said.

"Indeed it is. This will be the first time we sleep in a bed, since a while." I said.

We both got in bed, and moved the covers over us.

We both cuddled together, and we both fell asleep.

...

To be continued

(Hello Everyone! Yes, I'm just as surprised as you all are. I didn't expect to be posting another chapter so soon, but here I am. I hope you all enjoyed this Chapter of Shatter me! I'm positive that this is the fastest post I've done, so I hope you all enjoy! I'd love to hear your feedback on this chapter, in the comments! I'll hopefully see you all in the next chapter of shatter me! And I hope, I can keep the speed up! ^w^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 65 15
"Two worlds apart, two different fabricated realities they lived in, both united by the love they had for eachother..." Basic Story Summary: Zero, a...
2.2K 118 18
A simple story about a group of rag-tag Eeveelutions that go through a bunch of random and whacky bullshit, such as the universe restarting. Thanks t...
463 89 14
Reina is your average Pokémon. Her whole life she's lived in a small town with her dad. With his help, she practices battling everyday. She actually...
17.4K 383 33
[warning This story maybe disturbing to some readers.] *Glaceon X Leafeon* This story is About a Leafeon named Nova (Female) and a Glaceon named Eric...