100 days |Haesoo|

Por Raindrop-123

This is an old book, I had written a long time back through a former account. I don't really have access to t... Más

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 4

6 1 0
Por Raindrop-123

3rd person pov:

Two days had passed, since the little incident.

Haein kept his words and kept his distance from jisoo. He did not sit beside her while eating nor went into their room again.
Haein was hurt, when jisoo said she was forced to be here and that she didn't love him. He knew such thing would happen but he couldn't care less, even though he was being hurt.

Lisa was observing the situation, and she knew she had to have a talk with haein, So she did.

"Haein" lisa acknowledged him that she was
here.

"Yes lisa, how can i help you" haein kept his documents aside and payed full attention to
lisa.

"I wanted to talk about jisoonie" lisa said that caused haein to smile at her name.
"Okay tell me"haein asked curiously.

"You know jisoonie is..well she is very caring and protective but strangely she has never been in love before" lisa started...
"She doesn't know what is love actually! And your eyes speaks for you, you like her.. like a lot right?"

Haein smiled, he knew lisa and him would get along pretty well.

"I do like her, and i want her to feel that back, i don't know what to do if i can't be near her" haein said with a slight disappointment in his voice.

"That's why i'm here"Lisa grinned
"I will help you, but in return you have to make sure she's always safe and not break her heart"

"I promise" haein replied without hesitation.
"Okay so now wait and watch, how ill make jisoonie fall for you" lisa said and skipped out of the room.
Haein sighed and sat back in his chair. Will jisoo really acknowledge his feelings?

...
...

Haein pov:

Its been 3 days since me and lisa had the talk.
Jisoo has been avoiding me and i know i was the one who caused this. But today i had enough. I cannot stay around her yet stay away from her. Maybe when i said i would not touch her was a slip of tongue, cause i'm craving her each and everyday passing by.

I could see, the girls were well adjusted now and they felt comfortable enough to move around the house.
I had decided to call over a few of my friends today, i called them earlier and they said they would be here in the afternoon.

Its already evening, the girl were in the living room watching some kdrama, so i thought to accompany them. A guard approached me and informed me my friends were here when i catched jisoo staring at me. She quickly diverted her gaze to the television.

"My my what do we have here" derek said looking the girls.
"They are my guest" i said coldly.
Derek was not the best of friends you could have but he was in the circle nevertheless.

I side hugged taehyung, jimin and jungkook.
They were my childhood friends and shook hands with derek I didn't like him much, but he was the son of my father's friend so be it.

Jisoo and the other girls just smiled that, then an idea strucked my mind.
"Do ya'll wanna go on a boat trip?"
Everyone excitedly said yes beside jisoo. I looked at her with a hopeful face, she looked at me, we held the gaze until lisa spoke

"Jisoonie! We are going right?" She asked and winked at me. I had to hide that smile. "Okay" jisoo replied.
"Then get ready ya'll, i'll make the arrangements" i said trying to hide my excitement.

3rd person pov:

Everybody was now on the yacht all settled.
Taehyung, jimin and jungkook were checking on the supplies while jennie, rose and lisa were making sure to have brought all their things.

Jisoo was standing alone on the edge when suddenly someone poked her back. She was startled and held her chest.
"Yah! I would have had a heart attack".
"Hahahha" laughed derek "You should have had seen you're face, hahahaha.." he continued.

He shifted closer to jisoo's side, and started to flirt.
"May i know why such a pretty lady is here all alone?" He asked.
"I was taking some fresh air" is all isoo could say.

She was here alone, trying to think about all the things happening. But she didn't lie either.
Jisoo had motion sickness and her friends may have had forgotten about that in excitement.

That's why she was hesitating to agree to come but she couldn't disappoint her friends.
All this moment, haein had been watching them from behind and he saw isoo was not as uncomfortable with derek as she was with him.

He felt the pain in his heart, the pain of being in love. He wanted her to smile for him, laugh for him but right now someone else was making her smile.
He wanted to break the nose of derek on the spot but was stopped by lisa.

"Heyy, what do you think you're doing?"
"Jisoonie will be more angry with you if you beat the crap out of that piece of shit". lisa said and haein looked at him.

"Yeah i don't like him too, he's been eye fucking jisoonie since he arrived"
"I swear, if he wasn't the son of my dad's friend, it would have been his head and my gun!"

"You have a gun?" Lisa asked excitingly.
Haein looked at lisa unbelievably...
Lisa sighed and said "fine, i know you are The mafia man" and chuckled." See you around then and don't do anything stupid"

"Do you wanna go for a swim?" taehyung asked jennie while motioning her to grab his hand.
"Okayy...lets go"jennie said and grabbed his hand as well as lisa's hand, 2who grabbed rosé's.

Making a chain they walked toward the edge and decided to jump one at a time.
Taehyung jumped first..
Following him the others shouted;
"Wouhooo"
"Whoooo"
"Ahhhhh"
Derek was nudging jisoo to jump as well, jisoo kept on refusing..

"Don't be a spoil sport jisoo come on" haein was fuming and jisoo could sense it by the way he was grabbing the hand rail, his knuckles were turning white.
"No, i- actually i can't.."
"Ahhhhh"

Before jisoo could say something, derek pushed her into the water..
Haein was looking angrily at derek when lisa voiced out..

"Haein! Jisoonie can't swim"
"What??" Both derek and haein said in unison.

Without any further delay, haein jumped into the water, everybody went silent and came back on the boat. Within seconds haein was carrying jisoo in bridal style in his arms.

Jisoo was unconcious, the girls quickly made their way to her and jennie pushed on her stomach to take out the water she drank while drowning. Fortunately, jisoo coughed out the water and regained her conciousness. Haein felt relieved and hugged jisoo tight to his chest, as if not to lose her. Jisoo was still recovering, when haein snapped and grabbed derek by his nape and started punching him in the face.

The boys were trying to stop haein, but he was he was strong enough to push them back. Derek was now coughing blood and his nose was bleeding.
"Haein stop! He'll die"

"Oh my god unnie stop him!" jennie said while shaking jisoo.
"Haeinn!" Jisoo shouted with a shock face.

Haein stopped and looked back at jisoo to see her trembling. Haein was burning and he had to get that anger out, why would jisoo want to save derek? Without any words, haein left. Jisoo was astounded to see that she had an effect on him.
"Tae get this asshole out of here right now!"
Jungkook shouted.

Soon after some moment, jisoo was now inside in the cabin to rest and derek was picked up by a jetski and send back. Haein was at the door of the cabin, he was deciding whether to go inside or not.

But the first aid was inside and he had to bandage his hand. His knuckles were busted by the punches he launched at derek.

At last he sighed and knocked at the door, he opened up and saw jisoo sleeping . She was looking so peaceful. He made his way to her side of bed and sat down. He caressed the cheeks of jisoo with his thumb.

"I know you'll hate me more when you'll wake up..but i'm not sorry, anybody who tries to hurt you, will have to pay, or worse...die."

"I want you to stay safe, i wanted to protect you but i failed"
"I will make it up to you,...i promise".
Little did he know jisoo wasn't asleep but was pretending.
She heard everthing.

Haein made his way to the cabinet and took the first aid kit to treat his hand. He was flinching everytime he would put the disinfectant on the wound.Jisoo couldn't hear anymore so she grabbed the bottle from his hand and took a fresh cotton to treat it.

"Tskk" haein flinched again.
"Sorry to wake you up" haein said looking at his feet.
Jisoo kept her silence, she was looking at haein intently and how he was avoiding eye contact.

Haein lifted his gaze to her brown eyes and they shared a few seconds only looking at each other.
He moved his hand to cup jisoo's cheek, jisoo was shocked at the sudden contact so unintentionally she moved her head back.

Which caused haein to think that she still didn't want him to touch her.

Haein abruptly stood up and went out of the room. Jisoo was now alone in the cabin to think about what did she want..
"What is this feeling?"
"Why is my heart beating so loud?"
She asked clutching her chest.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

35K 971 37
I have been a big fan of Haein and Jisoo since their drama. These are oneshots of how I imagine their love story unfolding. This is my first time w...
184K 3.7K 39
This is a ddlg story so if you are uncomfortable don't read it. And last but not least I am really sorry if there is any mistakes in the story becous...
38.9K 764 11
10 SMUT onesshots featuring Taehyung and Jisoo WARNING: THIS NOVEL IS A SMUT NOVEL AND WILL CONTAIN SMUT, OF COURSE, AND A WHOLE OTHER BUNCH OF SHIT...
10.3K 286 36
I NEVER KNEW SHY GUYS WERE INTO THIS STUFF. J.JK FANFICTION a high school love story !WARNING! THIS MAY CONTAIN STRONG LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT. T...