SPINO RANGER II {POWER RANGER...

By Hawks1986

Long ago, an alien named Keeper entrusted the greatest power in the universe to dinosaurs. Millions of years... More

Meet Kanan Matthews
Meet Keigo Takami
Meet Hizashi Yamada
CHAPTER 1: When Evil Stirs
CHAPTER 2: Forgive and Forget {Which Leads to a Forgotten Anniversary}
CHAPTER 3: Nightmare in Amber Beach
CHAPTER 4: A Date with Danger
CHAPTER 5: Roar of the Red Ranger
CHAPTER 6: Forged Under Fire
CHAPTER 7: Run Home Koda
CHAPTER 9: Besties 4Eva!
CHAPTER 10: Gone Fishin'
Meet Touya Todoroki
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1: A Nice White Surprise
CHAPTER 11: Love at First Fight
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL: Trick or Trial
CHAPTER 12: Ellie and Touya's Anniversary of Her Mother and His Wife's Death
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2: The Hero Gala has Arrived
CHAPTER 13: Recipe for Disaster
CHAPTER 14: Silver Secret
CHAPTER 15: Wings of Danger
CHAPTER 16: Freaky Frightday
CHAPTER 17: Worgworld
CHAPTER 18: The Rangers Rock!
CHAPTER 19: Edge of Extinction
CHAPTER 20: End of Extinction
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL: Here Comes Heximas

CHAPTER 8: Riches and Rags

115 0 0
By Hawks1986

3rd PERSON

The Rangers were in the Dino Bite Café, working. Tyler and Chase left. Shelby walked outside of the café to see Ivan and Kendall. "Well, how did it go?" Shelby asked. "Don't ask" Kendall replied back. "Have any of you seen Tyler or Chase?" Shelby asked. "They must've left" Ivan said. "Good grief, I've got to figure out how to save the museum" Kendall said. Shelby went back to work.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

{Tyler Navarro}

The others were in the base. "The Triceratops horn. Estimate at a value of three thousand dollars. I can't believe that the museum would sell all of these things" Shelby said. "We really haven't got a choice, we have to keep counting. Six fossils" Kendall told Riley as he wrote it down on a notepad.

Me and Chase entered the base through the door. "Hey guys"  Riley greeted. "You guys back" Koda said. "Where have you two been?" Shelby asked. "We...uh...ran into one of Heckyl's monsters. We chased him through the forest, bla, bla, bla, we lost him" I said.

"What's in your pockets?" Kendall asked when she took off her glasses. "Pockets? Oh uh, it's something that the monster dropped on the ground" Chase said. A gold coin just rolled between the two of them. The two of us looked at each other.

"It's mine" I said.

"No, it's mine" Chase said.

"It's mine."

"It's mine."

The two of us were fighting as gold coins fell out from their pockets. "What's going on?" Riley said. Me and Chase started to get their coins back. "Why are you two acting really weird. Let me see one of those" Shelby said. "Wait. Don't touch those" Kendall said as she stopped her.

Kendall grabbed a piece of coin with something. "A monster must've dropped these, huh? I'll bet they are a lot more than just gold" Kendall said.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

"That's it. These coins are encoded. When you touch one, it activates a part of the brain that makes a person greedy" Kendall said. The others were looking at me and Chase, who were still have their gold coins with them. "Huh, it's a good thing that the gold coins didn't affect the two of us" I said. "Greedy, tch, that is so terrible" Chase said.

Ivan came into the base. "Alas, I wasn't able to secure the two million dollars. What are all of these about?" Ivan asked when he saw all the dinosaur fossils on the table. "These are all the pieces that the museum could spare so that we have to pay back Mr Smith" Shelby said.

"You can't sell them, these fossils are the heart and soul of the museum" Ivan said. "It doesn't matter, cause even after selling them, we're still short. I'm afraid that we are going have to face it, the museum is lost" Kendall said.

"I can't believe what I have done" Ivan said. "But what about gold coins?" Koda said. "Yeah, we have to stop the monster anyway" Shelby said. "Why not? At least the gold coins can go towards a good cost" Riley said. "It's worth a shot. Tyler, Chase, you need to lead these guys back to where the monster's treasure is" Kendall said.

Me and Chase were covering up our gold coins. "Don't worry, I won't let anyone touch your gold coins" Kendall said.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

{Shelby Watkins}

All of us were rushing towards the location. "Keep following the trail of coins!" I said. "Wait, the trail splits in two" Chase said. All of us saw the trail of coins that are split into two different directions. "Meaning there are two treasures!" Tyler said. "Or maybe they are two traps" Riley said.

"You can stand here all you want, I'm going to get that treasure" Chase said. "Not if I get to it first!" Tyler said. The two of them continued to follow the trail. "Wait!" Riley said, trying to stop the duo. "Ivan, you and Koda follow them. Me and Riley will take this path" I said. All of us split up and continue to follow the trail.

Me and Riley stopped at the end of the trail.

"The trail stopped" I said.

"Just like how I am going to stop you!" Spell Digger said.

He tried to attack the two of us but we dodged his attack.

"This fight should be golden!" Spell Digger said.

"Dino Charger! Ready!" the two of us shouted. We pressed the button on our Dino Chargers.

"Unleash the Power!" the two of us shouted as we fired it into the air as the two of us Morphed.

"Ready when you are!" Riley said.

I kicked Spell Digger while Riley was using his Dino Saber.

"Back off you colorful creeps!" Spell Digger said.

"I call the others! Guys, Spell Digger is heading into the woods!" I said.

The two of us got into an area.

"Give me your best shot!" Spell Digger said.

"Energize! Dino Morpher Blast!" we shouted as the two of us fired at him.

"I will take that!" Spell Digger said as he absorbed our attacks.

"What?" I said.

"Glad that worked! It really tickled!" Spell Digger said when suddenly he got attacked and fell onto the ground.

The others arrived.

"We are here, guys!" Chase said.

"Boy, are we glad to see you!" Riley said.

"Six of you! That's a jackpot!" Spell Digger said.

"Let's just clip these bird's wings!" Tyler said.

All of us started to fight.

"You're the bird brain!" Spell Digger said.

"Everyone, blast him!" Tyler said.

Me, Koda and Riley spun their Dino Blasters and fired at Spell Digger.

"Dino Dummies!" Spell Digger said as he absorbed their attacks.

"He stole our firepower again!" Riley said.

"That's right, Rangers! And you will be next!" Spell Digger said.

Suddenly, The Rangers were being dragged towards him.

"We got to move before we are pulled in!" Tyler said.

The four of us hid behind a rock when Chase was heading towards Spell Digger.

"Ah! He has got me!" Chase said.

"Chase!" Koda called.

"T-Rex Super Charge: Tri-Ankylo Formation!" Tyler shouted as he got into Tri-Ankylo Formation.

Tyler attacked Spell Digger and he fell onto the ground.

All of us regrouped.

"Yeah, bullseye!" Tyler said.

"Yeah, Tyler!" Shelby said.

"...You will pay for that!" Spell Digger said.

"Not if I destroy you first!" Tyler said.

"T-Rex Super Charge Blast! Final Strike!" Tyler shouted as he destroyed Spell Digger.

All of Spell Digger's coins fell onto the ground.

"Huh? Is that?" Tyler said.

"Spell Digger's coins" Chase said.

"Ugh, my head! What was I thinking that we're so greedy!" Tyler said.

"I am guessing that the coins lost their powers. So, I'm guessing that it's safe to pay Mr Smith now. So Ivan, should we go and pay off debt?" Chase said.

"All this gold once so evil can finally do some good" Ivan said as he picked up some coins but it disappeared.

"The coins are disappearing!" Riley said.

🐤MEGAZORD BATTLE🐤

{Tyler Navarro}

Spell Digger grew really big.

"Uh oh! Rexy, it's your turn now!" I said.

Rexy started to fight Spell Digger.

"Summon Zords!" Chase and Ivan shouted as they summoned the Pachy Zord and the Plesio Zord.

"Dino Charger! Engage!"

"Activate Plesio Charge Megazord: Pachy-Rex Formation!" Ivan shouted as we formed the Megazord Formation.

"Zords Combine!"

"Dino Charger! Ready! Dino Super Drive Saber!" Ivan shouted as he summoned the Dino Super Drive Saber and placed the Dino Charger into it.

"Dino Super Drive Charger! Engage!" all of us shouted.

"Dino Super Drive! Activate!" Ivan said as all of us got into Dino Super Drive.

"You're going down you clown!" Ivan said.

All of us started to fight Spell Digger.

"I don't need any lessons on how to be a punching bag!" Spell Digger said.

"It's time to finish this monkey bunker!" Ivan said.

"Yeah!" we said.

"Dino Super Drive! Activate!" Ivan shouted.

The T-Rex Charger, Para Charger, Stego Charger, Raptor Charger, Tricera Charger, Spino Charger and the Carno Charger got placed into the Dino Super Drive Saber.

"Dino Charger! Engage!" the Dino Charger said. 

"Dino Super Drive Saber! Galactic Blast!" we shouted as all of us destroyed Spell Digger.

"Monster Extinct!" Ivan said as all of us were cheering.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us were back in the Dinosaur Museum. We saw Mr Smith and Ms Sandra coming into the Dino Bite Café. "It's time, pay up or get out" Mr Smith said. Ivan started to talk to Mr Smith.

"Fine then, you'll have it" Phillip said as he appeared behind the two of them. "Prince Phillip" Ivan said, looking at him. "The police just notified me that you visited a certain bank yesterday" Phillip said. "Police?" Kendall said. "It's just a wee misunderstanding. Go on" Ivan said.

"That gold bar, King George payed you, put it away in the Bank of Zandar and it has been growing in value everyday. For eight hundred years" Phillip said. "That's just over two million dollars" Kendall said.

Phillip handed Ivan the check. Ivan turned to look at Mr Smith. "Mr Smith, my debt with you is done" Ivan said as he handed Mr Smith the check.

"Why would you do this? You could've just let me have the museum and you would be rich" Mr Smith said. "But that would cost the community of this fine museum. Then sir, we would be poor" Ivan said. "You would be that generous and get nothing in return?" Mr Smith asked.

"Honesty, my good sir, has its own rewards" Ivan said. "Indeed it does" Mr Smith said. He was about to leave but stopped in his tracks and turned around. "Forget it, I don't want your money" Mr Smith said as he handed Ivan back his money.

"Well, I insist that you take it" Ivan said as he handed it back to him. It's keeps going back and forth for a while. Mr Smith gave the check to Ms Sandra as she is beginning to chase Ivan with the check. "Stop this woman!" Ivan said. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 5.7K 50
Millions of years ago, the evil Sledge tried to steal the greatest power in the universe, but an alien name Keeper entrusted them to dinosaurs. As fo...
23.4K 582 9
A soccer player, a delinquent, a computer expert, a singer, and eventually a teacher with a long history of such situations become Power Rangers to h...
47.2K 836 36
After two years away, Kylie has finally returned to Amber Beach to find Chase. And something else... But she's in for a big surprise when she returns...
3.8K 114 60
Every great story has a hero or rather a group of young heroes. This is that story. A new generation of Power Rangers shall face off against a new th...