Heartless Love

By _arywryts_

'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir × Ruhi S... More

Introduction
Asthetics and edits
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
important!
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
epilogue
bonus chapter 1
book 2 of Mafia series

Chapter 7

26.7K 1.4K 98
By _arywryts_

-Ruhi's pov-

It has been an hour since I have been consoling this cry baby, but she is adamant not to listen. And her reason for crying is pathetic.

"Pull yourself together, bro. You need to be strong." I tried to put sense in Himanshi's small brain. She just nodded her head in denial and kept on sniffling.

"Bro, he was mine." She cried and opened her cell and pouted while staring at a picture. I huffed and rolled my ring in my finger.

"Ruhi, I would have brought moon and stars for him , if he would have married me. But see he married her. This silly model...... You are also ignoring me and not listening." She fake cried while putting her hands on her eyes.

"I'm all ears." I fake assured her and tried not to roll my eyes at her. Her favourite Brazillian football player got married to an American Model and according to her he was made for her. Her crush list is the longest in the whole world, according to me. Her crush can change any time. But one person who has been present in her list for the longest time span is none other than the great Satan Yudhishthir Rathore.

Yes, he is Satan. He only glared at me during our date. I felt afraid of him. He is a monster. I hate him for glaring at me. And even acted strange that day. Like, he pulled my strand of hair behind my ear. And he was gawking at me like I was a dessert on his plate. He even acted jealous, I suppose. When Nishant called me.

Was he really Jealous?

Come on Ruhi, he cannot do anything, except glaring and huffing. Monster. I couldn't believe he brought a gift for me, a pendant and I was shocked beyond limits. Actually, I didn't expected and yeah, of course I was correct. Madhuri Aunty brought it and asked him to give it to me. And he himself , shamelessly told me that. At least he could have stayed quiet.

He doesn't know how to be romantic. He just handed me the pendant in my hands. Not made me wear it. I felt like banging his head on the car's bonet but I controlled myself. I had always dreamt of having a romantic partner but here he is not aware of R of romantic. Pig.

"Can we join you?" Nishant asked as he stood near us along with Tarun. I came out of my thoughts and smiled at them while nodding.

He is just twenty six and a professor. I must say he is very intelligent. His knowledge is amazing. He has no buddies other than us. Not even professors. He is really nice person and has become a good friend of us. Mine and Tarun's. Himanshi is out of that group.

"People, should sit with their age mates . Not with youngesters. Generation gap actually ruins the fun." Himanshi tried to mock him with a tight lipped smile and I hit her forearm. Nishant just chuckled.

She was crying a moment ago and now she is giving smiles. Is she bipolar or what ? Actually nowadays I have become bipolar. My mood swings trigger any time. At a point I am determined to make the marriage work and next second I am crying because I find faults in Yudhishthir. I am not able to understand myself.

"I like ruining fun, you know." Nishant smirked and Himanshi just rolled her eyes. She twisted her lips in annoyance and looked away.

"Oh!My god. Dont do that again. You always kill me with your expressions." Nishant smoothly flirted with her in an dramatic manner. She huffed. Nishant is interested in her and that irritates her. He likes her, and he confessed that in front of us. And I know he is genuinely into her. But this girl is busy crying and mouring for unreachable characters.

"Why don't you go and sit with other professors? You are kabab mein haddi here.'' She glared at him and just shrugged his shoulders.

"I am here , because you are here. If you will sit with professors. I will surely accompany you."

I was enjoying there bickerings but I noticed that Tarun was little tensed. He was constantly looking at his phone. His eyes met mine and I raised my eye brow in question and he just shook his head in denial while smiling.

"Teacher student relations are offensive. They are forbidden and I am not interested in elder people." Himanshi said . Is this girl serious? There she is dying for that forty year old player, double of our age and crushing over Yudhishthir who is ten years elder. Nishant is just six years elder. I feel like she should give Nishant a chance. He is seriously best. Nice and outgoing person. Unlike that pig Yudhishthir.

"Forbidden romance are more adventurous. And I like adventures. I love breaking rules. They are made because they are meant to be broken." This man and his lines , and I have fell for his lines.

Himanshi glared at him and stood up and went away from there while huffing. Nishant just laughed and shifted his attention on me .

"Your friend's gone." He said and I answered him,

"Let her , she is stupid."

"Guys, I am going. Its an emergency, mom has called me." Tarun ran away from there before we could say anything. I just shrugged off my shoulders and Nishant was looking at the direction Tarun ran.

"I will come after two months, from tomorrow." I told Nishant and he gave me a small nod.

"I hope you will have a great married life and future with your husband." He wished me and I just smiled. I also hope that. But yeah, I know that Yudhishthir will be hard to handle and that will be a difficult task. Maintaining peace with him.

We were talking about casual things when my phone rang suddenly. I picked up my phone and received the call without checking the caller.

"Come near the admission block within five minutes , Ruhi. I am waiting and I dont like to wait for long time. Fast." The voice boomed from the other side and it took me good fifteen seconds to recognise the owner of the voice.

He was none other than Yudhishthir Rathore. Can't he be little gentle. His voice made me a little apprehensive. Why was he here?
Was everything right?

I scrunched my eyebrows and groaned in frustration. I hate him.

It's our third call on the phone. He had called me for the first time because Madhuri Aunty wanted him to take me out for the shopping and he didn't want to go. And I still remember his words which annoyed me.

"Dont you dare to tell mom that I didn't accompany you for the shopping and even if you told anyone other than her, no one will be more bad for you than me. Stay quiet and my PA will accompany you and he will make all the payments. I am warning you for the last time Ruhi, just keep your mouth shut."

As if I am getting married to his PA. He is not bad he is worse. And the next call was from my side because mom forced me to inform him of something.

"I am coming." I said meekly and held my bag.

"Fast." That's what I heard before he cut the call. I stood up and informed Nishant and he just nodded with a smile. Or what else he would have done.

I hastily walked towards the admission block because I didn't want to be lashed out in front of people. I reached there and saw that Yudhishthir was standing near his car and he was alone. Not even his security was there. My eyes wandered over the girls who were oogling at him. At that very instant I felt jealous. I know that we are not in good terms but still he is my fiance. I felt like poking their eyes out.

No doubt, Yudhishthir is handsome. He is really good looking but it doesn't mean that every girl will put her eyes on him. We are getting married next week and I will be his wife. He will be my husband. I will have every right on him. If he will give me.

I composed myself and walked towards Yudhishthir while glaring at those girls. And I reached near him. He didn't notice me , as he was busy on his phone. I cleared my throat to gain his attention and he lifted his eyes to look at me. And they got fixed on me.

After a few seconds he looked away and ordered me,"Sit in the car."

"Why?" I was surprised. ,"I want to go to my friends."

His gaze turned towards me and my body froze in little horror. Those honey brown eyes were throwing draggers at me and his eyes were looking dangerous. He never leaves a chance to scare me. I swear I want to kill him.

I don't know how I possessed courage at that time and I said," I will not go." And my own eyes widened in surprise.

He held my arm and pushed me towards the passenger seat and said," Dare you ever defy me Ruhi. You know that I am the worst."

I kept quiet and sat inside the car. I gazed outside and saw that everyone was looking at us. And I wanted to run away from there. I never liked being the center of attraction.

He came and sat inside and started driving. There was silence in the car. I wanted to know where we were going but that monster had scared me to my guts.

"Done with all the shopping?" He asked suddenly and I nodded in response.

"Good and carefully listen to me, you will not go outside alone for the coming few months. Stay inside and do whatever you want to. But don't go outside. Understood?" He ordered me.

He never talked to me except ordering me.

"Why?" I asked him in surprise.

"Don't ask questions. And do what I have told you." He said while glaring at me and rolled my eyes. He pulled the brakes and held my arm harshly.

"Don't roll your eyes on me." He dangerously came near me. I gulped down my saliva in fear and averted my eyes from him.

"Clear?" He asked.

And I nodded.

"Words."

"Ye..ss" I stuttered while answering him. And I hate myself for stuttering infont of him.

"And one more thing. We are getting married next week. I will be your husband and you will be my wife and I don't like to be commanded or questioned. You should know . I don't like interference in my personal life , so stay away and don't Meddle in my affairs. I didn't want to get married but was forced , so try better to listen to me than question me. Don't test my patience because if you forced me to use my ways. Only you will bear the consequences "

"Your affairs? I knew it you were having a girlfriend or mistresses. If you have someone then why are you getting married to me? Dont you have courage to deny and speak for yourself......" I blabbered before I could control myself and kept on blabbering.

He was looking at me in amusement and surprise, he didn't expected me to speak those words. He sighed and waited for me to stop.

I stopped in a huff and pulled out my water bottle to drink water.

"Stupid girl. I was talking about my issues and work. My work affairs. And from where did this girlfriend or mistress topic came in between? Are you serious or out of your mind?" He chuckled at my stupidity.

I bit my tongue in embarrassment and looked away. Like seriously Ruhi? Cant you just control yourself.

I just ignored him and he started driving again. And we reached my home and before I could move out he spoke,

"I am not what you all think. You know nothing about me and my life is a mystery for all. And I don't like women at all. If you want to be safe and sound, stay away from me as much as possible. And don't expect anything from me in this marriage. You are just an unwanted burden which your parents are forcing upon me ."

"Are you gay, then?" I was tempted to ask him.

I quietly moved out off car and he ignited the engine and sped of from there. His words didn't surprise me, they hurt me. I knew it from before. I knew that he would never be a good husband but at least he could have been a good human, he could have just cared a little about my emotions and feelings, before speaking those venomous words or calling me a burden. But yeah, don't forget he told you to not expect anything from him. He will never be a better half of yours , you have to fight alone. You have to adapt that loneliness. You have to change yourself Ruhi.

Tears threatened to fall from my eyes as those thoughts were roaming inside my head. And then I heard my mom's voice. She was calling me while standing at the entrance. I boldly checked my tears back in my eyes and looked at her. She was smiling and waiting for me. She didn't know her daughter was feeling like a burden and unwanted but I didn't want to upset her.

I smiled at her and walked towards her.

•°°°°-------°°°•
I don't have much to say but guys please support me by voting on the story and commenting.

I just want to tell you trust me and keep on reading the story. I will not upset you.

Like and share.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 2.4K 22
2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aar...
832K 44.9K 47
(# 1st book of His series) 𝐓𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐥...
298K 17.8K 70
𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚕 𝙻𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚌𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 #1 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝙾𝚏 𝙰𝚛𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚎 (𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚄𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚕...
6.4K 265 7
Raj Singhania- a billionaire and CEO of Singhania group of industries. He's one of the roughest personality of India. has a cold heart for the betray...