Heartless Love

By _arywryts_

'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir × Ruhi S... More

Introduction
Asthetics and edits
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
important!
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
epilogue
bonus chapter 1
book 2 of Mafia series

Chapter 6

27.2K 1.5K 170
By _arywryts_

-Yudhishthir's pov-

"Sir, Ahaan Singhania is here to meet you." I looked at my PA in surprise as he said those words. All of the sudden?

"Let him in." I ordered him and he nodded and I straightened myself on my chair. But my mind was occupied with thoughts of mine and Ruhi's date. I don't want to go. But I am going. I said fucking yes for the date. Because I was forced and my mom was not ready to listen me.

The door clicked open and Ahaan entered the room. He pulled out a cigarette and walked towards my desk. Pulling up lighter from my desk he sat on the table and puffed his cigar.

"Forgot your manners?" I asked him while royally ignored me. At that point of time I wanted to just kick him off the table but I controlled the urge to do so. He kept his hands on his sides over the desk and leaned a little back and led out a dark humourous chuckle.

"Kick me off the table. Don't control yourself." He said , and I ran my hands through my hair. He jumped off the table and looked at me like I was a criminal. As if neither I was nor he was.

Ahaan picked up his phone and slid it towards me. I looked at the phone and Ruhi's photo was on display.

"Who's she?" He asked and I looked at him as if he had grown two horns. I just wanted to kick him out of my office, now. I picked up his phone and deleted the picture and slid his phone back towards him. He just tapped his cigar on my table and it took me my whole patience to stop the urge to shoot him.

"I don't know her." I said and got engrossed in my work. He sat in front of me and I tried my best to ignore his presence. After good fifteen minutes of patience I stood up from my chair and he smirked and also stood up. And walked towards me. My patience had already given upon me and I am not a patient person.

He walked towards me and pulled out his gun and rolled over his fingers.

"It's my first and last warning. Dont you dare to hurt my sister.I will not hesitate to shoot you. She is an innocent soul and she is not happy with the marriage. She knows that you will not treat her well and how? I myself don't know. I thought she was happy but yesterday she broke into my arms. If you were forced to marry her, so she was."

"I don't need any explanation." I said and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"And I am not explaining, I am warning." He said and kept rolling his gun in his fingers. What does he think that I am afraid of his warning? Yudhishthir Rathore is not afraid of anyone or anything. Except his mother.

"Don't worry, I will not kill her." I said and pushed him a little and made my way towards the window and stood beside it. My mind was racing with many thoughts, but that particular thought wasn't leaving me at little peace.

I snapped out my thoughts when I felt Ahaan's presence behind me and I turned back to look at him.

"She is my sister and I will not tolerate anything." He gritted and went away from there. Never in my life, someone dared to warn me except my mother and this kid did that. If someone else would have been at his place, that person would surely have been dead. He is my brother-in-law and I know I couldn't hurt him.

And about Ruhi, I know what I have to do with her. Let's see how she will open her mouth and tell anything to anyone about our relationship. She will be at my mercy. And that is for sure.

My life has taken a 180° turn and I am not at all happy about it. But I know that I have to control Ruhi and shut her up and for that I have decided what I have to do.

"Give this to Ruhi." My mom pushed a platinum pendant towards me as I was leaving to pick up Ruhi. I pulled the pendant out and handed it back to her.

"Give it to her, when you will meet her." I said and got ready to leave. Mom held my forearm and put that pendant again in my pocket and glared at me. I groaned in irritation. Why do they always have to do this to me? I just wanted to go back to my penthouse and leave all this but mom has taken all the control over my properties. She is well aware of me.

"I knew it, that you will not take anything for her, so I brought it. I will ask her about the pendant tomorrow. And don't you dare to bring it back." She said and walked away from there.

I sighed and drove towards Singhania Banglow. I reached there and came out of the car and asked the gatekeeper to call Ruhi out. I pulled out my phone and started using it while waiting for her.

I don't know how the date will go? I had never talked with her, because I didn't think it was important and she never tried. Not in the thousand years I imagined she will be my wife.

Then I heard the clicking of the heels and I knew she was there. I looked up to meet the visual in front of me. My breath hitched at sight of her and I forgot to breath for a second as she walked towards me.

Her gaze lowered as she walked and her hair fell over her face. My fingers stilled on the phone and my eyes got stuck at her. That black suit looked eternal on her milky white skin and I was gwaking at her like a pervert.

She came near me and stood in front of me. Her fingers were fidgeting her dupatta. I never imagined she would look that beautiful in black outfit or maybe I never noticed her before. She looked up at me and a sudden blush made its way over cheeks when she saw me gawking at her. She gulped and looked away.

I came out of the trance and cleared my throat. Without wasting a second I opened the car door of the passenger seat for her and she made her way inside her car. I walked towards the driver seat and sat inside. I looked at her as I pulled the seat belt and she was busy rolling her dupatta in her hands , in the same way like her brother was rolling a gun in his fingers.

I sighed and waited for her to tie her seat belt but she was looking down and was busy doing her activity. When she felt that I was looking at her and not moving , she looked at me with her beautiful and innocent doe eyes. She bit her lips and widened her eyes in question. I closed my eyes in frustration and leaned towards her. She leaned back in reflex and held the sides of the seat with her hands.

I leaned more and pulled the seat belt. I could clearly hear her heart beat. After tying the seat belt I looked at her. Her whole face was red because of blush and she was looking at me. And all of the sudden she looked away from me.

I sighed and started driving. I had closed the windows because Ac was on. I felt her trying to open the window glass but I had centrally locked the car and control was in my hands.

I looked at her while driving and she turned towards me. I knew what she wanted me to do but I ignored it. She sighed and looked away . She was looking at the front and her lips had formed a cute small pout.

I switched off the AC and opened her window glass. A small smile made its way in her lips and she mumbled a small thanks and rested her hand and face out of the window, trying to feel the air.

What was she doing ? Is she a kid or what? What if a car hit her hand?

I clenched the steering so hard that my knuckles turned white. And again glanced at her but she was in the same position. I tried to keep myself calm but Ruhi was not helping it either. I don't know why she was affecting me this much.

I pressed the control button and gave her glass window a little push. She gasped when glass made its way a little upwards. She instantly pulled her hands and herself inside and glanced at me. I glared at her and she kept quiet. She opened her mouth to speak but closed it instantly. And I ignored her and kept driving.

The ride was awkward but not that much. She didn't let her hands outside after that but I felt that she was counting stars. Her lips were moving a little and I understood she was counting. She's literally a small kid, and her parents are ready to get her married to a heartless person like me. Leaving her at my mercy.

We reached the hotel and her phone rang . She looked at the caller and groaned. She picked up the call and answered the call.

"Hello, Nishant.....umm yeah actually I forgot. I will surely mail you later................. Yeah, I am outside...... No you are not disturbing.......... Sure, sure. Okay bye."

She ended the call and looked at me and I was glaring at her. She bit her lips and nervously spoke," He is my professor. He asked me to mail him syllabus, so that he could prepare notes."

"He is a professor, he should have the syllabus. And why did you call him by his name?" The words came out of my mouth without thinking anything. These sentences were the first sentences I spoke to her.

Was I jealous? ... Leave it.

She looked here and there but didn't say anything.

"I asked you something." I almost yelled at her and she flinched at my voice.

"Actually, he asked me to call him by his name. And he is a replacement for our last teacher. That's why." Her hands shivered in nervousness. She was afraid of me.

I was looking at her and she was trying to avoid me.

"It's my last warning. Stay away from Nishant or Nitesh. Or any boy. Understood?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Words."

"Okay." She slowly led out those words from her mouth. I came out of the car and she also tried to open the door. I walked towards her side and opened the door for her. She came out and we walked inside. Ishani had booked the roof top setup for us.

The decoration was very romantic and I am not. I was getting annoyed by all this. My eyes went towards my side to see Ruhi but she was not there. My eyes wandered here and there and then I saw her standing near the railing and peeking down. There was a small smile on her face. She enjoys solitude. I guess.

She turned towards me and tucked her hair back behind her ears. She walked and stood near a table and picked up a candle from there. And led the wax flow down by tilting it. She is such a kid. Mini Munchkin.

And suddenly a drop fell on her hand and the candle fell off her hands. I was about to walk towards her but she stopped me by saying," I am fine. I am used to it."

She was busy looking at her hand and a strand of hair was falling on her face. I had a sudden urge to tuck that strand behind her ear.

That lone strand of hair falling on her face, was irritating me more than it was irritating her. Without thinking further I took slow steps towards her and she walked backwards and got caged between me and the wall and I tucked that strand back behind her ear, looking directly in her eyes.

She was blushing and constantly biting her lips. Testing my patience. I fisted my hands to control myself and closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes to look at her , she was looking at my shirt. I bent down till her level and whispered in her ears," Such a kid you are, Ruhi Singhania."

Then I looked at her. Her face flushed and eyes closed. She looked delicate and cute. Her lips were inviting and I could have kissed them at any instant. I backed off from her and corrected my clothes. She opened her eyes and I gestured for her to sit.

She sat on the chair and I sat in front of her. This was our first meeting , alone, without anyone. And I knew she was different from any girl at Hydra . Better than anyone. I never lost myself to a girl, but today it took me my whole patience not to touch or play with her hair. Actually I wanted to touch her. I was losing my sanity.

But it didn't mean that she made a space in my heart for her. No one ever did or will ever be able to do that. I was soft on her because it was our first date. But the same will not happen in the future. She has to face the sequences of becoming my wife. She has to endure all the pain and sufferings for entering my life as my wife. I will try my best to not hurt her physically but I will never love her. And I am sure about it.

•°°°-----------°°°•
How was the chapter?

It's my first book on Wattpad and only few readers enagaged with me.
And I am hoping to get more and more.

Please like, share and comment on my story. Support me and stay in touch with me by following me on Wattpad and Instagram too.

I know that the start of book is not that interesting but guys I promise I will not disappoint you.
Actual story is yet to start when Ruhi and Yudhishthir will get married.
And it will happen within a few chapters. And one more thing, the second story of the series will be more dark and shaddy. And more interesting, according to me and my friends. Just stay in touch.

PS: I will be publishing a new book after one or two months. It would not be the sequel for this book.
Consider it a novella. Book of collections of short stories. If you want to share ideas with me you are welcome to do so. Contact me on my insta account.
"Threads of fate"- stories weaved in short.

Sorry for taking your time.
----------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 2.4K 41
Rudradev Rathore was born with a unique psychic power, the ability to witness anyone's past life. He knew he had been the notorious King Agrim Bhaira...
219K 7.6K 44
The story is unedited Abhimanyu singh rathore The CEO of Rathore and Co. The most eligible bachelor of india , 26 years old .Heir to the billion dol...
637K 30.2K 58
Can be read as standalone. Aryaman Ranawat - Heir to Ranawat Empire. Prince of Jaigadh. Cold, brooding, dominating and a shrewd businessman. Fun and...
196K 13.6K 46
Two Verma sisters. Elder one is Ruhanika and the other one is Sitara. Despite sharing the same womb, they had quite different personalities and outlo...