Supernatural Imagines

By castiels_booty

Supernatural Imagine book that will contain smut, fluff and the occasional Destiel/Megstiel/Sastiel or any ot... More

Castiel x Reader
Dean x Reader
Sam x Reader
Castiel x Reader
Sam x Reader - Iced Tea and Cuddles
Dean x Reader - Scruff
Castiel x Reader - I Love You Too My Angel
Sam x Reader - I've wanted to do that for a while. (Part 1)
Sam x Reader - I've wanted to do that for a while (Part 2)
Dean x Reader - My (Prom) King.
Castiel x Reader - "Please Don't Take My Sunshine Away."
Authors Note
Team Free Will - Meeting them on a hunt
Sam x Reader - Sunday Morning
Dean x Reader - I've been thinkin' too much
Castiel x Reader - Birthday
Sam x Reader - Thunder Buddies.
Dean x Reader - Ouija
Authors Note - Not An Update
Castiel x Reader - Stay the night
Sam x Reader - Always.
Dean x Reader - Heart Strings
Castiel x Reader - You're not weak.
Authors Note - Not An Update
Sam x Reader - Mr. and Mrs. Padalecki
Dean x Reader - You're Alive?
Gabriel x Reader - Where'd you go?
Castiel x Reader - Lovers Till The End
Dean x Reader - Bar Burgers
Not an update
Castiel x Reader - Freaky Friday
Preference - What he likes about you
Sam x Reader - How To Love
NOT AN UPDATE
Dean x Reader - Chick Flick Moments
TFW + Bobby - Steaks
Castiel x Reader - Forever and Always
Sam x Reader - Heart Stopper
Authors Note - Not An Update
Dean x Reader - How Much I Love You
Castiel x Reader - Onyx Wings
Sam x Reader - Tutor
Dean x Reader - Twin Sized
Author Note - Not An Update
Authors Note
Authors Note
Dean x Reader - Home
Adam x Reader - Déjà Vu
Writers Block & Upcoming Imagines
Castiel x Reader - This must be a dream
~Request Page~
Sam x Reader - Familiar Voice
Dean x Reader - Hot Water
Couples Costumes -
Castiel x Reader - Is this what love is?
Authors Note
TFW Preference - The way he looks at you
Update!
Dean x Reader - Feelings Aren't Bad
Update!!
UPDATE - 11/18

Sam x Reader - Love Birds

8.3K 236 7
By castiels_booty

Imagine: Going on a hunt with Sam, Dean and Cas and finding a witch that casts a spell on you that makes you change to the opposing gender. (I'm writing this one for the girls so if you're a guy I'm sorry!) -this will be a little long!-

"Got anything?" Dean asked as you sat in front of your laptop. You three had been trying to find a lead on a certain witch for weeks now. The only clue you got was from Bobby, and that was a month ago. He said she was in Kansas and thats all he knew. So you investigated and yet nothing. But this time, you were sure that you've found her.

"Yeah actually." You smirked at Dean came back with a beer, handing you one and cracking open his. "Well?" You tilted the laptop towards him. "Ambrose Georgia?" You took the computer back,"Yep. Population three hundred and seventy seven, plus one witch." You smiled and bit your lip, a nasty habit that you had picked up from your deceased father.

Suddenly Sam came walking in,"What happened? Did you find her?" You shook your head,"Not exactly. We found what state and city she's in. How hard can it be to find her among not even four hundred people?" Sam and Dean exchanged looks and Sam smiled,"Lets get going shall we?"

You had packed up just about everything. Guns, bullets, needle and thread just in case and your favorite, your trusty silver knife. You smiled at the weight of the small backpack, not to heavy so it won't strain your back yet not to light so you're still building muscles. You met Dean and Sam outside the Impala,"Ready to go slow-poke?" Dean asked as he got into the drivers side and Sam got into the passengers. You shook your head,"Yeah you old grump." "Hey! We're the same age!" All three of you chuckled.

Soon enough, you had arrived at the small town in Georgia. You had come up with a plan already. You stay and wait in the car while Sam and Dean go out looking for clues. You honestly hated the plan but decided it was for the best. Sam and Dean are amazing liars. You? Not so much. You tense up and blush when you lie. Again, another nasty habit from your father. Suddenly, Dean came rushing back to the Impala.

"What'd you find?" You asked, getting up from leaning on the car. "J-Just call Sam! We need to hurry!" You got into the passenger seat and called Sam. "Hey! Where are you?" You asked,"At the diner. Why?" "We're on our way. Stay put." And with that, you hung up.

You arrived at the Diner in no time, grabbing Sam out from a conversation and pushing him into the car, literally. You hands were pushed against his muscular back, feeling him tense up. You blushed a little, reminding yourself of the feelings you had for the youngest Winchester. "Woah, calm down!" He yelled as he got into the passenger and you hopped in the back. "Sam, we found the witch. She might know we're coming so we need to hurry." Dean stated as he sped off.

Eventually, you made it to an old two story house in a open corn field. "Are you sure a witch lives here? It seems more of a farmer lives here dude." You asked Dean as he got out of the car,"Pretty damn sure." He cocked his shotgun and held it in his hand. "Woah wait! Can we try and talk to it first?" Dean turned around and gave you the classic Winchester bitch face,"Sure! Then maybe later we can invite it for tea!" You returned the bitch face. "Fine, y/n. Fine." He held up his hands in defense.

"Okay, so Y/n and I will search upstairs. You got down stairs alright Dean?" Sam told Dean. "Sure captain. What ever you say." Sam picked the lock and lead everyone inside. It was a small little house. There was one set of stairs so you followed Sam upstairs and carefully held your gun in your hands, making sure not to set it off. Sam checked the doors on the left side of the corridor and you checked the right.

When you walked up to a door to put your ear on it, it opened by itself and you signaled Sam as he came out of a room to come look with you. He walked over, gun in hand and slowly pushed the door open, revealing a woman in black hunched over a bowl, chanting some odd words. You mouthed to Sam,'What's she saying?' Sam shrugged his shoulders.

"I've been waiting for you two lovebirds." She stated, still looking over the bowl. "Pardon?" You asked, keeping your gun aimed at her back. "I said, I've been waiting for you two lovebirds. All this time, you've been thinking you were hunting me when I was hunting you. Now, it's time." She said as she turned around. "Sam.." you said cautiously. "Don't worry, I'll protect you." He pushed you behind him a little. "What are you going to do to us?" He asked, pointing the gun at her forehead. "Not 'us'. Her." She pointed to you.

"You're not laying a finger on her." She smirked. "You're right. I'm not." She swung Sam against the wall to her right and swung the door closed, locking it. "Now, stay." She commanded and pointed at your feet. You struggled to move them but it wouldn't budge. You looked at your gun in your hand and smiled, cocking it and aiming it at her head. "Nice try." She stated, without looking behind her and waved her hand, making your gun fly to your right. She continued to chant some words and a spark flew onto your head, making you a little dizzy and nauseous. "Oh god.." you muttered. "What did you do to her!?" Sam exclaimed, struggling on the wall. "You will know in time." She smiled as she vanished and Sam fell from the wall while you fell to the floor with a loud thud. "Guys?" Dean asked as her ran upstairs and pushed open the door. "Let's get her home, now!" Sam picked you up and ran you to the Impala, sitting with you in the back.

Occasionally he would kiss your hair, telling you everything would be okay. You didn't feel any different just cloudy and disorientated. Eventually Dean and Sam got you home to the bunker and laid you down on your big and comfortable bed. You sprawled out and motioned for Sam to come over. "Yeah? What's going on?" You smiled,"I'm fine. Don't worry. She probably gave me the common cold." You both chuckled and you eventually drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

The morning came around and you fluttered your eyes open, inhaling the cold and fresh morning air. You rolled over onto your bed and fell off. 'huh..that normally doesn't happen..' you thought. You got back onto the bed and saw your hands. The weren't your normal, tiny and soft hands. They were slightly bigger and a little rough. You cocked your head and frowned,"That's weird-" you grabbed your mouth and felt a bit of stubble. "No.." You ran to your body mirror and looked at your reflection.

Luckily, you had your shorts on but your shirt was gone. Showing your toned abs and stomach. "Holy shit..I'm hot." You ran a hand through your hair and saw y/h/c hair was shorter and a looked a little unkept. You shook your hand in your hair a little and it looked a little bit better. You looked around,"Shit, how do I tell Sam and Dean.." You muttered.

You ran to the bathroom and wrapped Deans robe around you,"Hopefully he won't mind." You walked to Sam's room and knocked on the door. "Come in." He said, obviously awake. "Sam, it's Y/n. I need help." He opened the door,"Nice try-" He looked at you. You were about his eye level and you had a worried expression printed onto your face. "What the hell.." He looked at you and you responded with,"I guess I was wrong. It wasn't the common cold." You chuckled a bit and he pushed you into his room. "If you really are Y/n, What have I told you that Dean does all the time with your clothes." You smiled,"He puts my shirts in my underwear drawer just so he can look." He widened his eyes,"You really are y/n.."

"Hey Sam, Where's-" "Hey Dean." You waved and he looked at Sam,"Who's this?" "Dean, it's Y/n. The witch turned her into a guy." Dean chuckled a bit and then stopped when he realized you were giving him the bitch face. "Okay, lets get Cas. I'm pretty sure he could help. You can borrow our clothes if you'd like." He motioned to his room then walked off. "Sam, help me with this guy stuff." Sam smiled and nodded, "No problem."

When you went to Dean's room, he helped you pick out shirts, pants, and even underwear. "Here. Try these on." "Wait," He nodded,"Yeah you have a uhm..Just get it on quickly please." He handed them to you and you took them. You walked into the bathroom and hurriedly put them on, walking out. "Do I look okay?" He smiled "Yeah, you look good. Lets go out and see Cas. I'm sure he can help you go back into a girl hopefully."

You walked out of Dean's room with Sam and Cas by Dean,"Hello, erm..Y/n." You smiled and waved at Cas. He returned the wave and went back to discussing something with Dean. Suddenly Dean stood up and walked to your room,"Hey! What are you doing?" You asked, running in after him. "Grabbing something." He rummaged through your top drawer and found a old band shirt your father gave you when he was still alive. One of your favorite shirts. "Dude..What the hell are you doing.." You asked cautiously.

"You like this shirt, right?" You nodded as he held it up. "Well we need it. If you want your boobs back." You hugged your chest and muttered,"Well at leased I don't have periods anymore." He took the shirt and held a candle under it,"Dean, No!" You yelled but it was too late. He was already lighting it on fire. You felt a tear slip down your cheek. Then another, and another until your were sobbing and in a ball on the floor. "Y/n..I know this might seem bad now, but you'll thank us when you have your actual body back." Sam smiled and hugged you. "Thanks Sammy." You hugged him back, wishing that after this is over, him and you could become warm underneath blankets and pillows together.

Then, Dean took your hand and cut a small cut, putting it into a glass container and bringing it back to the bowl with fire underneath it. He poured it in and mixed the strange mixture. "Whats next?" You asked. Cas looked at the list,"True loves kiss." You scoffed,"How do you put that into a bowl?" "No, as Dean says the spell, the true loves kiss helps the effect wear off." He replied. Dean chimed in,"Wait, didn't the witch call you two 'love birds'?" You looked down at your shoes. Dean laughed,"Looks like you're kissing a dude Sammy." He patted his back and you looked at Sam as he looked at you. "It's fine. If you want, I'll be stuck like this. I don't mi-"

You were cut off by Sam's lips crashing onto yours. You felt a tingly sensation run throughout your body and heard Dean's chanting. Your world was spinning around and around. Sam grabbed your now long hair and entailed his fingers in it. "God dammit.." He muttered, making you blush. "S-Sammy." Dean said. Sam continued, still kissing you. "Sammy its over! Get a room or something!" Dean yelled at his brother. To which Sam scooped you up over his shoulders, making the men's trousers and shoes drop, leaving you only in a flannel and underwear. "We already were Dean!" He replied back as he took you to his bedroom.

Dean shook his head,"Those two love birds I swear.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 156 50
Sam Winchester. Dean Winchester. Castiel. Lucifer. IMAGINES!!!
2.3K 163 19
Winchester or Angel? The choice...is it impossible? Who would you choose? Read the story of Alexandra as she goes through hardship and mayhem with...
310K 6.3K 31
Short imagines from CW's show, Supernatural, all of which include the reader (mostly aimed at female readers, sorry!) as the main character. (Writing...
47.9K 629 30
I'm just a girl writing about hot fictional boys..what can I say? I write imagines for all the spn babes •REQUESTS ARE OPEN• +I DO NOT WRITE SMUT...