CAUGHT

By BethImagines

Antonio Rodriguez laid eyes on Clarina Morales and knew, she was the one. He watched over her from a far . Go... More

🔆
PROLOGUE
START
ONE
TWO
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
ESCAPE
BROUGHT BACK
WARNING
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
PERMISSION
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
LEVEL OF INSIGHT
THIRTY

THEEE

3.1K 131 17
By BethImagines

The next morning when Clar woke up, it was to an empty bed.

She was dressed in one of his shirts and naked underneath. The memory of how she ended up knocked out still fresh on her mind.

Fucked into tomorrow was what. Rodrigo's libido was another thing her body was struggling to come to terms with. After the long bath he'd given her, Clar had entered the sheets all on her own and covered herself all the way up. Head inclusive while Rodrigo finished up his dressing and shut her eyes with shivers up until her body warmed.

Sore, mentally perplexed, injured, and in desperate need of a miracle, she'd held her turmoiled emotions in. Sealing them in a bottle. Continually sniffing and vividly aware of how worked out her womanhood had been. She was sure she could go a while without looking for dick with how satiated he'd made her clench around him. More than once. And she'd mentally knocked out on the train of thought regarding what she was going to do about the undesirable situation she was in. Leave alone the sociopath keeping her against her will. The man had a glaringly huge contrast to what and how the outside world viewed him.

So why in the world was he keeping her prisoner?

Flinging the covers off with her left hand. She was well aware that she hadn't taken the pill or any needed pill in the family planning department. In the process of making haste to get off the bed, her eyes caught sight of her bandaged arm. 

It wasn't sprouting out pain shots like expected.

She poked it with her finger and .. Nothing. Tried folding her elbow knowing it would surely hurt ....no pain.

Okay ...

She walked funny and slowly to the bathroom cursing Rodriguez's above-average manhood.

She changed the shirt into one of his cleaner ones. He had a vast collection of everything, from suits to T-shirts, shorts, slacks, and so many more ... all his clothes were arranged neatly and organized from dark to light colors.

She found his briefs in one of the many drawers by the cabinet on the wall.

She randomly thanked God that he was no extreme BDSM participant because then getting electrocuted looked like an option.

She was no fan of whips or sticks. What would she have done if he was?

Once, she had tried it and blurted out the safe word so quickly that her dominant was shooked. It didn't help that she was wet even after a few spankings.

Confused herself too that day.

The journey down the staircase was an improvement compared to that from the bed to the bathroom.

May appeared to be waiting for her by the landing,offering a small smile as she stood up upon Clar's arrival. Her black hair was tied in a high braided bun her cheekbones and defined structures were now more visible and Clar appreciated her fair skin.

"Good morning May." Clar greeted with a smile as well out of etiquette.

May escorted her to the set table for one. And as much as she was starved having last drunk a cocktail as food, she couldn't help but ask," I'm eating alone ?"

May nodded her head as she began serving her.

Clar tilted her head in thought. "Rodriguez finished his already ?"

May looked at her in silence for a while.

Her gesture warmed Clar's emotions. It was raw, genuine and the fact that she didn't try to hide it made Clar like her a little.

She placed the pot of hot water down and removed her notepad, writing on the paper.

' you call him Rodriguez?' Asked May.

" yeah ..?"

'No one close to him calls him that.'
She wrote fast in consistent neat handwriting.

"I'm not close to him." Clar was sure to  clarify.

Rodriguez had more attitude to it if one thought about it and  Antonio was easier to the tongue.

"Should I call him  Antonio? It's his name too."

May placed the notebook back with a small shrug and resumed her short task.

Suddenly Clar wished she knew sign language.

Before she dug in she requested May join her who declined with a  shake of her head.

"Have you already had yours?"

May nodded putting  Clar at ease.

She didn't know why the thought of Rodrigo denying the people around him food crossed her mind. May was healthy, petite,  but healthy.

She was yet to hear screams from others because of or by his hand. For all, she knew he may have had some sort of dark basement for that kind of job.

Shaking the thoughts away she ate her meal in the quiet dining room. The silence didn't get to her until she had finished her meal and was sipping on the freshly squeezed passion juice.

Her eyes took in the expensive dining area. The chandelier that was shiny with decoration caught her eye.  The one she remembered at the entrance had droppings. No doubt real diamonds or crystals.

There were no paintings or drawings in the room, it had the usual dining ornaments and requirements.  The difference here was the extravaganza.

She pushed her chair back ready to leave as May entered the room and Clar extended her arm drawing her attention.

"Are you busy?"

She couldn't keep the hope out of her voice even if she wanted to.

May nodded her head and looked around as if searching out something before her eyes landed on the table and she gestured to the dishes on the table.

Clar thought her act odd but settled nonetheless. She wasn't about to drill May about her body language yet she needed her in more than one way.

She stood idle as May began to clear the table. She could be site seeing by now, walking in the pack, and observing her surrounding. Taking pictures and building on her memories.

She remembered the last notification she had gotten on her phone and sighed in relief. A heavyweight akin to that of a bolder off her mind and shoulders. She'd be expecting her periods any time from now based on her cycle calendar. It had been one day of white left before the light pink and then red circled ones.

It was only day three and already her capture wanted to be the death of her.

Not that she had anyone to go back to that needed her dearly, but -

' you're not going anywhere.'

Some balls and entitlement the man had to speak and do what he had done to her. She remembered his words, word for word. But she had declared that maybe if she begged... requested?

Clar groaned frustrated already.

She wanted to talk to him pronto.

Her eyes randomly dropped on May who had turned around when she heard Clar groan.

Clar was confused by May's unmoving body and May's eyes squinted in confusion.

" oh" Clar then remembered her gaze was because of the sound she had made. " do you know where I can find Rodrigo?"

She walked towards May. Stopping her from placing the utensils on the tray down on the flat surface nearby. She pushed her hand inside the pocket she remembered seeing May place her notebook and retrieved it.

She shamefully realized how familiar she was getting with May and apologized.

"I'm sorry ." Clar's head slightly dropped

May shook her head with a small rise on the right side of her lips facing her. May placed the tray down anyway and Clar politely returned the book to her.

' it's okay. He's in his office. When you reach the entrance walk straight. It's after the study before the library.'

Her handwriting was really neat.

"Thank you. I love the smiley emoji."

It was drawn beside her words - okay.

May's lips soundlessly worded you're welcome making Clar want to hug her for giving excuse for her familiarity but her hands had already quickly put the notebook away and had retrieved the tray on her way out of the room.

Clar watched her until she was out of view then began her own journey.

She liked May and wanted to be friends with her which was funny because Clar rarely if ever, wanted to be friends with someone.

She smiled and charted with her coworkers, neighbors, and people she met in different places back home. Went as far as to exchange numbers and chat whenever she had the time - which was a minimal number. She kept to herself and enjoyed her own company.

Clar knew and agreed humans needed other  humans. When she hit the lowest point of her life, she added to that knowledge.

Humans need humans but making them a permanent pillar in your life wasn't worth it. It was no exception for her family either.

She walked ahead after the grand entrance, the floors smooth and sparkling.

She wondered if he'd ever thought about sliding across the floor with socks on his feet for the fun and sake of it. How long had it been since she carried out said kind of fun?

By the time she realized that she had passed his office, she was facing the entrance of what must have been the library from the long shelves  she could spot outside the room.

His office was the room before it.

Right " we need to talk" she got right to it immediately after flinging the doors open, with her left arm.

Rodrigo looked up from the edge of the papers he was holding.

Fixing herself, she moved inside.

" I have questions."

He observed her as she sat down on the chair close to his work table.

Placing the papers away he leaned back on his chair.

"Ask away."

" my arm isn't hurting what did you do to it?"

Rodrigo placed a closed fist on his mouth. The edge of his eyes gave him away.

Was he laughing at her?

"You love the pain?" His features relaxed watching her facial expressions as she processed his words.

" I hate the pain. I'm no doctor but I know injuries like this don't stop hurting like that. I also know that I'm 100% human. My body has no special advancements."

He let her breath before speaking."I had May inject something that would numb the pain."

Her eyes widened. " are you in the drug business?" She whispered.

The blank look he gave her answered her question.

He wasn't.

And even if she didn't know him that well, she chose to believe he wasn't in that line of business. For her sake. She didn't want to add 'mafia' to the mix of what she was discovering about him as opposed to his public image.

" May's nice" She chose to comment instead.

"She's a surgeon. You can ask her what she gave you." The new information was outstanding and reassuring.

Outstanding because she looked young and was a surgeon, Reassuring because she found she trusted her and she was a surgeon.

" Do you want to ask what was on your mind when you tried opening those doors at the same time with your one arm?" Rodrigo asked.

The reason she was here.

"Do you kill people?"

He surprised her with how he answered her questions un offended as he leaned forward.

"No, I don't kill people Clarina" He then leaned back.

" Clarina," he spoke and she lifted her eyes. "I have a few questions"

Her eyebrows rose in encouragement.

"Why do you keep your hair short?"

"I like it this way ." Her fingers run into her curls " it's easier to comb and maintain. And, it's beautiful too this way ." She loved her hair. It Inherited both traits from her mother's kinky mane and her father's soft curly one. And she liked it.

She used to grow it long and fought with it a lot. Humidity was an enemy, water shrunk it and she had to blow it out before it dried otherwise it was pain and tears.

She jumped out of her thoughts when they took a detour to her parents and how both used to design and plate her hair.

His eyes were on her, dark and unwavering making her shift in posture.

"It's beautiful." His eyes burned the compliment in her mind with how openly expressive they sounded.

"Th- thank you ." She stuttered, warmed by the compliment. If only he wasn't holding her hostage ."Do you keep women against their will?"

He studied her.

His finger rubbed his chin as he spoke. "Tell me. Do you  sleep with every man who buys you a drink ?"

Her eyes narrowed, nearly rolling them at him.

"Did you buy me a drink ?" besides, what was it to him if she slept with half the men in the room that day.

" the cocktail."

She sat up straight at his words.

"You bought that ?" her mind jumped at the random conclusions that arose  " did you spike my drink?"

" were you not conscious and willing when you let me drive you home ?"

Shut her up.

" why Rodrigo ?" She was in a row with all these random questions, juggling her unstable moods.

"A few close to me call me so"

" I don't see how we're close ." She pointed out frowning.

" no?" His eyes turned mischievous darkening with a glint in them. "Not when I'm buried deep inside you with you breathless beside  my ear ?"

She turned away from his heated gaze.

"You can call me what you want. I personally prefer Rodrigo."

She remembered telling him to call her Clar in the club and he still hadn't called her by that name. He shouldn't bother either, they weren't friends.

She scoffed.

"Teach yourself not to scoff at me. My methods would include vast chocking ."

What was wrong with this man?

" am I clear ?" His tone was suddenly threatening and deep.

"Yes, Antonio."  She found herself shrinking as she answered.

Why was she even shrinking?

She hadn't asked to be here! The past events played out in her mind. From the moment she willingly let him carry her into his house to the painful ones.

" I want to leave ."

He had begun typing. "I told you my answer to that ."

He carried on typing on his laptop.

" I'm getting out of this house right now " she declared.

" Before you  try  it again, I'll break one of your legs ."

His words sent chills down her spine. He spoke calmly yet his tone when sprouting such madness  always held a warning and promise.

She wanted to cut this nightmare of a vacation short . Never had she wanted out of something like this in her life.

"I'll take my chances. Watch me ." She began retreating while facing him.

The air around him changed drastically to a dark one as he stood up to his full height making Clar trip as she moved her feet backward distancing herself from him. She wasted no time getting up to run only to end up in front of a wall.

Dead end.

She stated heaving in fear as her hand lay on the wall. Her heart leaped when he spoke.

" you can try passing through the wall ."

She turned with a frightened gaze her back against the wall wishing it could swallow her.

"It's one leg Clarina ."

"It's still my leg!" She cried out  her chest heaving

He held her gaze with an angry glare scaring her.

As he stalked closer his dark aura following him, she screamed with all her might. She dropped to the ground holding her knees with her functioning hand screaming her lungs out.

He gripped her right leg by the ankle and pulled it to him. Placing one of his knees on her left knee as it stretched out before she could use it for defense.

His leg weight on her knee immobilized her leg movements from the pressure and pain.

He twisted her right ankle.

Her eyes took in what he was doing as she tried to remove his hands with her functioning hand ending up with her back slipping to the ground.

She screamed from the pain that shoot out from her still twisted ankle. The pain was like lighting bolts focused on one area. It couldn't compare to the quick breaking of her arm that had been  painful on its own but fast  it had been and not slow and continuous like the current torment.

Her face contorted in pain as she slipped out of consciousness from the pain.

When she awoke next, Rodrigo's face was the first thing she saw.

He stood at the foot of the bed. He had been watching her as she slept.

She tried to swing her leg off the bed, but her right leg felt heavy, and the pain activated brought back the last memory before her blacking out.

" I have a  flight to catch  in less than 20 minutes."

He knelt on the bed coming close to her in a suit.

She shut her eyes tight,  her hand fisting on the covers as she felt the sides of the bed dip.

His voice close as his fingers went into her hair.

"I didn't let  May take away the pain from your leg without your consent," he informed.

Consent

He made it sound like a joke.

" behave Clarina." He placed a kiss on her forehead." request for all that you need but anything linked to whatever your mind jogs up as a means to be far from me  ."

His hand went around the back of her neck then lifted her head and kissed her.

She refused to cooperate with the kiss.

"I know you can kiss back Clarina."
His hold tightened in a warning and she kissed him back.

Hating the sound at the back of her throat as he deepened the kiss. Doing something with his tongue that made her fist his shirt.

" behave Clarina." Her eyes slowly opened as she heard his accent that had thickened.

Her eyes followed his retreating form as he left her to her thoughts and imperceptive state.

🌸
_ _
Thank you for reading .
Be sure to vote, comment and share .
❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 89 42
He offered me a crazy deal I couldn't refuse. Even if I knew I made it with the devil within him. Antonio All I wanted was a nanny, until she walked...
289K 7.2K 50
Carter Romano is tired of the mafia life. To get his freedom, his father makes a deal with him to kill their biggest enemy, Rossi. In searching for t...
82.5K 1.6K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
19.6K 233 12
Felicia I've had a crush on my best friend's dad for as long as I can remember; saving myself for him. But now, faced with a desperate situation, I n...