操り||

Bởi horikell

{OC Insert} ho·mun·cu·lus /həˈməNGkyələs,hōˈməNGkyələs/ noun a very small human or humanoid creature !!!!!PRA... Xem Thêm

READ BEFORE PROCEED
Disclaimer
PROLOGUE - Lilies arent always lilies
ONE - First sight
THREE - cats and talk
FOUR - Bunnies are cute
TWO - A new recruit
THIRTEEN - An eaten flower and Sorrow friends
FIVE - Are you an idiot
SIX - Different persona
TWENTY NINE - list for a kiss?
THIRTY - Figure out
SEVEN - Trust
THIRTY ONE - Fearless
EIGHT - Useless child and deleted emotion
NINE - Snow secrets
TEN - Cold fights cause blushes
ELEVEN - Candy is sour
TWELVE - Teammates Disagreement
FOURTEEN - broken known
FIFTHTEEN - A room with no options
SIXTEEN - Hospital bed
SEVENTEEN - Forbidden Word Used
EIGHTEEN - Bottle up tears
|| NINETEEN - Disappearance of soccer
TWENTY - Future tricks
TWENTY ONE - Burned history
TWENTY TWO - Positive thinking
TWENTY THREE - Master D?
TWENTY FOUR - Realization
TWENTY FIVE - Sengoku period <1>
TWENTY SIX - Sengoku period <2>
TWENTY SEVEN - Sengoku period <3>
TWENTY EIGHT - A lad in france

THIRTY TWO -

15 0 0
Bởi horikell

A/n: 2023 horikell here this is the last chapter of my draft, this chapter is also unfinished but I still hope you guys enjoyed itt ^^

"what's going on with my power?" Zanark asked himself as his palms were on sight. "Your power is on the verge of awakening..." Another voice came as the male looked at the owner of the unfamiliar voice.

"...into that of a second stage child." The unknown man finished. Zanark turned his body to him. "Who are you?" He asked suspiciously.

The man was covered in a white hod as the only thing showing was his white beard. Nothing less and nothing more. He interduced himself as "the one will guide you."

"Guide me how?"

"You will know in due time, For now, continue to track them down... And increase your own power." The unknown man turned around about to leave but left one last sentence.

"And maybe then you can top her strength." He said before dissapearing the last sentence made zanark's eyes widen as 'her' struck his mind.

-

"EHH?! Zhuge Kongming is a lady? And miko got reincarnated as one her daughter????!" Hayami asked full of questions. "It was pretty surprising." Midori informed as the other managers nodded in agreement.

"How about Liu Xuande, what sort of person was Liu Xuande like?" Midori looked at the others with an expression. "He was funny... I guess."

"But he was a wonderful person!" The others agreed. "Shinsuke-kun , you Mixi-maxedbwith Liu Bei right?"

"Yes, with the help of everyone."

"That's great!" Sangoku praised, "you seem even sturdier than the last time I saw you!"

"Thank you, Sangoku-senpai!"

Hayami then sighed deeply. "I'm so envious... Oh right!" He then turned to miko. "Miko-san did you get his autograph or pictures?" The second year asked excitedly.

Miko stayed quiet for a moment to think but realized hayami did ask her favor for liu xuande autograph and she planning too actually the moment they meet her if it wasn't she was with the group that is.

Before she could respond to poor hayami, Tsurugi intrupted. "She wasnt even with us for most of the trip, we had to go get her." Tsurugi answer with his usual stonic tone as it gain a dissapointed sigh from hayami.

"For once you went in a day without your tablet." Tsurugi glances at her as she looked at him with a gasp.

"Speaking of your tablet, here" Fei handed her tablet that she hasn't seen since this morning. Her eyes shine in excitement - hugging the device with love and care as if it was a child.

She glances back to tsurugi as she smirked at him - the male rolled his eyes as he smiled at the scene.

"You know Fei kept it charge and protected the whole time." Midori whispered to the ravenette as she looks back at the male who looked away in embrassment.

The girl can't help but smile as she mouthed a "thank you" and winked at her friend.

The next day came. And the time came all around as haruna-sensei announced a emergency meeting.

"Did something happen?"

"Gouenji-san wanted me to give this to daisuke-san." Haruna-sensei then pulled out an old picture. As it was revealed daisuke revealed himself as he floats to the picture. "So he got it!"

"What's that?" Tenma asked. "Sakamoto Ryouma's photograph."

"Ryouma?!"

"So our next target is Sakamoto ryouma?"

"Power #5: A super tricky midfielder with a heart as big as the sea and who acts as the bridge between offense and defense." Daisuke revealed. "He's the perfect choice! And if it's ryouma, then it has to be me! I'm not letting anyone else take it"

Daisuke mentally nodded. "Very well, Power#5 will be entrusted to nishiki."

"Alright!"

"The era is the late shogunate period, I have one more candidate." Tenma and Aoi blinked at this. "One more?"

"To make it short and sweet, it's the genius swordsman, Okita Souji!" At this they heard a loud fangirl scream.

They turned to look what was it about as they were met with a face-hot and red miko. Her knees bulking to eachother as she touch her cheeks - her face plushed with pink.

"Y-you mean THE Okita Souji!?" She asked as she giggled and twirled around. "I can't believe I'm meeting my long time husband" She giggled as she jumped up and down.

"What's gotten into her?" Midori asked sweatdroppping as everyone else also did so as their teenage coach twirled around fangirling.

"She has a huge crush on Okita souji" Akane answered as she smiled.

Daisuke coughed to gain their attention back. "Power #6: A speedy striker as quick as lightning, who cuts up the field like a lightning bolt"

"I see! That's the perfect description of shinsengumi's best swordsman, Okita souji!" Just then miko dramatically dropped in Midori arms as followed with giggling. "Isn't he dreammmyyyh" she sang.

"Shinsengumi? They're the enemy who wanted to strike down ryouma and his plans to change japan. I will never accept them."

"Huh?! It's the shinsengumi that protected the dying bakufu and the capital city, they're what you call real mean! Right miko!"

"I dunno, I just want to be okita's wifeee" she sang joyfully, as the two second years glared at eachother.

"A man of the sword... And the capital city...which means.." kinako looked at tsurugi as he realize it was him.

"I didn't know nishiki-kun and midori-san liked history so much..."

"I'm only an expert on ryouma!"

"I'm a fan of mito koumin and shinsengumi and ooka echizen and..."

Akane and Aoi sweatdropped at their friend. "Your just a fan of period drama..."

"Sakamoto ryouma and okita souji were enemies?"

Miko spoke up at this one as they listened. "Both of them lived in an era that fought over different ideas how to shape Japan." She informed as her irises turned into hearts as she thought of the said male.

"Eheheh.." She giggled onces again.

"That is the blood-gushing, flesh-chopping era of the late edo period!" Wondeba exclaimed loudly.

"Sounds pretty exciting!" Shinsuke commented.

"I will now announce the members." Daisuke announced.

"Fei."

"Nishiki."

"Tenma."

"Shindou."

"Kirino."

"Shinsuke."

"Kariya."

"Kageyama."

"Nanobana."

"Tsurugi."

"Taiyou. That is all." He called.

"The artifact is set." The time jump vane scanned the item as they prepared to go on. "We're heading out!"

"Neh miko, do you have any relatives in this era that can make you reincarnated again." The girl laughed as she smirked. "Other than being okita's wife nope" She smiled like a cat.

The team arrived successfully in the era as everyone changed in their kimonos. "The capital of the late edo period! I'm all fired up!"

"Where would those two be?" Tenma tried looking around. "Okita souji should be at the shinsengumi's headquarters." At the mention of the man's name miko fell back as her flustered state took over her this before she could hit the ground tsurugi out a hand on her back in order her to stand straight.

"The problem is sakaoto ryouma"

"You don't think they'd be together, do you?" Midori turned agressively to Shinsuke at this. "Unthinkable! If those two were in the same room, they'd be fighting to the death!" She said with her hands in motion.

Nishiki passed by her with a confident smirk. "Well, not like ryouma would lose to Okita." The two faced eachother with an irk mark.

Tsurugi glances at miko who was beside him as she once wear her long pigtails extension brushing the hair.

"Do you think okita likes long hair girls or short hair ones..?" Miko uttered as her eyes didn't left her hair she comb it gently.

"I don't know, though he's definitely not into kids."

"Hey!" Miko shot him a pout, "Just tell me, you both are quite similar to eachother.. what do you prefer?" The girl asked her eyes spark in curiousity.

The male stayed silent as she avoided her eyes as he knows he will get lost on the sight of them, her shade of purple in her iris was one of the beautiful color the male thought as it was so easy for him to fell back.

He looks down at the ground while the girl awated for his answer. It took him awhile before finally looking at the female. Her eyes still waiting for his respond.

He likes Miko's hair, whenever it was short or long. He thinks it suits the girl lovely - though he woudnt say it outloud.

"I think he'll likes you in any length." That 'he' wasn't really meant for okita but who would know. Now it was Miko's turn to be silent as she just stared at him.

The male almost looked away but he quite thankful he didn't. She smiled at him. Not the teasingly smirk or the overjoyed smile she always wear. The smile that she shows in rare times as it brought to her sweetness.

She only nodded before looking away.

"Ill be looking for Sakamoto ryouma, of course!"

"I'm for okita souji!" The two second years then glared at eachother.

"I-i-in that case... Nishiki and me, as well as shindou, tenma, Shinsuke, Aoi, akane and kageyama will look for Sakamoto ryouma." Wondeba spoke

"Then for okita souji will be... Me and kirino-kun, Miko, Taiyou, Kariya, Kinako, midori-san and Tsurugi." Fei called.

"Begin the search!"

"I hope we get to meet Okita souji soon!" Midori exclaimed excitedly, "Okita souji is the aloof swordsman beauty who protected Edo's bakufu with his very life while forcing down his illness." Midori spoke

"Illness?" Tsurugi asked the girl. "souji suffered from tuberculosis and was said to have lived half willpower before he died, the beautiful die young as they used to say, Right miko!" Miko only nodded happily.

"Some rumor's suggest that he wasn't all that good-looking though" Kariya teased earning an angry yell from Midori.

"We'll see once we meet him."

As they contniued walking with Midori along the way rambling about the history of shinsengumi, kinako looked down to watch her path but was met with the two people Infront which was tsurugi and miko.

Tsurugi held the female's hand as miko didn't seem to mind as she faced Midori also chatting to her. Kinako giggled at this as she went closer to tsurugi.

"What's this what's this" She teased as she pointed their hands. The male didn't seem to react and acted it was a normal thing as he explained that miko keeps running away from being flustered whenever okita's name was mentioned so in order so stop the girl from getting lost again, tsurugi just grabbed the girl hand and it worked as he walked first forward with miko behind her.

"I'm basically dragging her.. in a non-voilent way." He said so casually as kinako sweatdropped.

-

"Where is the shinsengumi's headquarters?" Fei asked as the group stopped as they were quite lost.

"If we don't know, we should just ask." Kinako said as she runned somewhere. "But isn't is dangerous if the shinsengumi find out that we're investigating them?" Kariya commented.

"Yeah, we should act with caution."

"Every self respect of my body will leave if I see Okita, I don't know what is caution mean" The ravenette chukled. "Excuse me!!" They heard kinako's voice rang - they looked at her as they all jumped in horror seeing her run towards two men.

"What's the matter, little girl?"

"Where is the shinsengumi headquarters-" "Hack, cough, hack!" Midori covered her mouth as fast as possible.

"What do you want with the shinsengumi?" One of the man asked the females, his tone hinted with suspecious. "Nothing!" Kinako broke free in Midori grasp.

"We want to meet Okita Souji!"

"Lord souji?"

"You aren't spies sent from satsuma or chōshū, are you?" Everyone else then followed behind the two. "How very suspicious!" One of the men grabbed his katana ready to swing. Everyone gasped at this, everyone except miko as she was ready to caught the sword if he ever tries to move on them.

"Wait!" Another voice added. Kariya and Midori screamed when the man came near them as they fell in the ground - Miko the one standing near him as everyone else backed away.

"Kondou-san!"

The said man didn't respond as his eyes stayed at the teenage ravenette who stayed still with a neutral expression. The group gasped scared as the man eyed the girl hard.

Tsurugi no longer having her grasp as he can't just pull her back. The man squint his eyes on her as she blinked.

"What is going on here?" He asked the other men. "We were interrogating them to determine whether or not they were spies." The man shot back his glare at them as Midori, kariya and kinako greet their teeth in fear as kinako gripped into Miko's sleeve.

"Keeping on guard is commendable, but making a panic over children is a disgrace to the samurai name." The two men bowed as they asked for apologies.

"Go to the headquarters and cool off your heads?"

"Yes sir!" They said in syntic. Everyone else sighed as they stood back up. "Sorry for frightening you."

"You're the most frightening of them all." Kariya whispered to himself as he avoided his gaze when he noticed.

"Excuse me... Are you Kondou Isami-san?" Midori asked nervously.

"That's right." He smirked, "I am the shinsengumi's commander, Kondou Isami." He revealed.

"This man?"

"It is such an honor to meet you!" Midori squealed. "I-its that so?" The man stutter.

Miko felt an familiar presence from behind as she made the slight turn to get a glimpse of the person - her eyes twitched in annoyes as she sees who it was.

"So that's kondou Isami.." zanark uttered watching the group. "I don't like him" he laughs.

"I will take my leave now. The capital has become quite dangerous in these times. Be alert." Everyone nodded. Before the man left his foot. He shot the glance at miko as he can't help but feel a gaze of deja Vu from the young girl.

He walked away without a word, "As expected of the man who leads the shinsengumi!"

"Sure is"

Miko pouted as she turned to them, "neh you guys forgot something." She reminded - Midori followed by everyone realized then. "Okita Souji!" They gasped. "I completely forgot!"

"I'm sure if we ask him he'll take us to him!" Miko frowned at this as she didnt felt a positive feelings.

"He went to the right!"

"He can't have gone far!" They ran.

The group found themself at the somewhere's entrance. "Waiting here is fine and all, but how do we tell who's okita souji?"

"If you see a guy that's hot the it's him" miko respond earning an awkward laugh from kariya. "Are you sure that's all right?"

"Of course!" Midori answered, "There's no way Okita Souji isn't a hotties." Miko hummed loudy expressing her strong agreement.

"Who knows what reality has in store for us." The female glared his name.

"So, when is he going to come out?"

"That'll be when he goes to patrol the city. Just sit back and wait in the meantime." Midori said. "Patrol the city huh?"

"No matter how much they try to control the ronin, it's not like they can stop the workings of time."

"Perhaps the shinsengumi are simply trying to uphold the warrior code that the bakufu samurai lost. Like us trying to protect soccer right now." Kirino spoke as he stared at the blue sky.

"No matter what sort of person you are, you have your values on what's right, huh?"

Everyone shared their agreement in kariya's statement.

A little time passed as no progress was made. Miko sat on the floor as she traced shapes on her kimono as everyone was in silents watching the entrance closely.

Suddenly a man finally appeared. "A hottie!" Miko looked at who Midori pointed. "He's pretty... But I don't think that's Okita.." She mumbled watching the man passes them.

Before the man can go further, kinako tugged at his haori, grabbing his attention making him turn to the small girl. "Cheers! Are you okita-san?"

"What?" The man looked at her confused. "That girl!" The others once again took in a cold sweat.

"You have the wrong person, Okita-san is I'll, so he is resting in his quarters." Was all the man said before walking away.

"He said Okita-san is resting."

"Don't be so casual about it!"

"You had me in a cold sweat!"

"So Okita is bed-ridden." Tsurugi said to the group. "Poor him.." miko mumbled.

"What do we do now?"

"We'll have to sneak in and find him." Fei stated.

Miko had her palm under her chin as she watched Fei sturrgling to carry taiyou on his shoulder as the orange-haired male tried to look over the wall.

Miko looked back at the ground as she felt a chill ran her spine, something tells her something has had happened.

"We're not getting anywhere at this rate." Fei grumbled as he crossed his arms.

"What should we do? We can't Mixi-max unless we bring Okita Souji back with us."

Tsurugi looked at the entrance as his eyes widen seeing a purple haired man come out as one of the other man called out.

"Okita-sama!"

Everyone then hid from the corner, "that's Okita Souji?"

"We finally found him!"

"He really is a hottie."

"Right? That's how Okita Souji should be!"

Miko looked at the man worriedly, "but.. he seemed different though" she mumbled as tsurugi glances at her word.

"Should you be walking about outside?" The man asked Okita in concern. "No need to worry. What is this commotion I've been hearing?"

"Sir, we just received word on Sakamoto Ryouma's location."

"What, where?!"

"At the third torii in the outskirts of town."

"Okay!" The purple better man said wasting no time running to the direction.

"He's leaving! What do we do?"

"Let's follow him!" As Okita ran the group tried to catch up but no match to his speed.

"He's fast! Isn't he I'll?"

"Sure doesn't look like it!"

As the group went to closer and closer the field, Tsurugi came first as he came down the field. Miko stopped just above as she witness the scene.

Okita was about to slice ryouma with his blade but was intrupted by tsurugi shoot into his katana resulting a bruise.

"So they are with Sakamoto ryouma!"

"I guess this means I owe my life to soccer." The man laughed.

Okita leaned down to grab his katana as a voice brought everyone's attention.

"Don't forget your promise with me Okita Souji" They turn revealing zanark.

"I gave you my power so you could settle your fight through soccer."

"Zanark!"

"Gave him your power? I see. So you're the reason Okita Souji is..." He glared at the antoginist.

"Why are you wearing the shinsengumi robes?"

"The look suits me, don't you think? I hijacked their minds cause it seemed interesting."

"I want to ask you a question." Fei stopped forward following with miko. "When we had that match with Liu Bei and the others... What happened to you?" Zanark laughed at this.

"I thought you'd say that. I have nothing to tell you!" This made Fei greet his teeth.

"Now let's fight!" The ball command a command as the place becomes a field and his subountes clothes changed into the infamous uniform of zanark's as even okita's clothing changed making Miko's heart dramatically shattered. "NO!!!!!!?!" She dramatically cried mentally.

"If we win, you will give Sakamoto ryouma to me!"

"So I'm the prize? Then I've got to fight for me!"

"Yeah! We'll show them the power of the double Ryouma's! Right tenma!"

"Eh..? Yes!" The male spoke. "It'll work out somehow!"

Miko stayed at the sides as she watched the scene with the mix of teary, horror, nervous and hurt expression.

"A soccer battle against Okita Souji..."

"Aren't you going to try Mixi-mazing with okita-san?"

"I can't do that when the situation is like this!" Wondeba exclaimed to kageyama.

"Let's go." The opponent started the kick off as Okita comes forward. "I won't let you pass!" Tenma exclaimed before Okita completely passed by him without a sweat.

"He's fast!" He commented,

Okita was about shoot the ball towards the ball but ryouma timed it perfectly just when he was about to shoot resulting a cut.

"I won't let you have your way that easily." Ryouma gave the man a cheeky smile.

The game continued as ryouma ranned with the ball, "over here!" Nishiki called out. He passes the ball to the lad as he immediately shoots towards the goal but the goal keeper catched in time.

"Damn it!" He cursed.

"Nishiki-senpai is being pretty fierce!"

"Yeah he's playing soccer with his idol Sakamoto ryouma, after all."

"Hmm.." miko silently hummed as she sat at one of the stump of a three, as she sat in a tuck sitting position - hugging her knees to her lips as she hides her worried frown.

The game went on as no teams had yet to score. Nishiki passes ryouma as he was about to receive the ball Okita kicked his ball away from him as ryouma performed a thumbing landing perfectly fine.

"You're not bad."

"I can't afford to lose to you." Okita said as he walked away.

Okita continue to target ryouma as he consistently steals the ball from him slowly making the man panting.

"Ryouma-san!" Tenma yelled as the team went to his panting state. He lets out an awkward laugh. "Sorry for messing up all the time."

"No, it's beacuse Okita-san is constantly targeting you."

"Yeah, he soreffy persistent."

"How do we get past okita-san?" Shinsuke frowned. "Everyone, got a minute?" Fei called out.

"Me and miko have a plan in mind."

"A plan?" They looked towards the girl as she sat with the others depressedly.

"How's that idea?"

"I see."

"That would work!" The rest agree as the game continue again with miko and fei's plan.

"Ryouma-san!" Tenma called as he passed the ball to the man - okita immediately appeared Infront of him.

"If you want it that badly, you can have it." He passes the ball to the confused man. "Show me how handy the captain of shinsengumi's first unit is or is it 'feety'?"

"You'll regret this." Okita said as he run towards the goal. As he was growing closer to the point - ryouma catches up with the man.

"Is that all you've got?" He teased making okita more irritated.

"Give me the ball!"

"This is between me and Sakamoto ryouma!" The said man giggled. " Nice spirit! But..."

"We have another ryouma here!"

"What?" Nishiki kicked down the ball away from the purple-haired man. "You focus too much on Sakamoto ryouma!"

"Make it in, tsurugi!" Tenma yelled.

"Sword Saint Lancelot! Armed!" The male casted as he shoots the ball in resulting the first goal.

"All right! Yes!" Everyone in the sides cheered. The field dissapeared as long as zanark's team as even okita's uniform dissapeared and changing back to his shinsengumi robe as he began violently coughing as so.

"How's that, you learned a little about what soccer is, did you?" The man glared at zanark.

"Were you testing me?!"

"Pretty much, it was quite enjoyab-" as he was about to finish his sentence as strong force of wind blew towards him. Zanark shot back to look as he saw an upcoming soccer ball reading to hit him.

But. It wasn't just a normal shoot. He could see it in slow motion. It was scary, horrifying even. It was full of heavy anger he remembered his words

"Maybe then you can top her strength." He went back to reality as he blocked his face from the shoot. He was able to protect his face from the powerful shoot but it cause him and even his vehicle to be pushed back slightly.

He glared back as he tries to see who caused the shoot. Everyone else gasped in suprised by the sudden movement.

Zanark's eyes widen when he met her own. "Get lost." Miko spat. Everyone realized that miko was the one who shot that shoot.

Zanark followed like she said before dissapearing away. Everyone looked at their teenage coach with eyes wide.

No one other than zanark felt the incredible powerful behind that shoot.

Her eyes darken as lying stars flashed in anger at the man. "M-miko?" Tenma was about to speak.

Miko looked down to her left as she was met with okita's shocked face. She didn't know what to say as she handed him a hand as he hesitated but no cell in him said no as he accept the girl.

Though as soon he stood up, he onces again started coughing and even dropping his knees but miko supported him as it wasn't enough for him to completety stand but enough to get him up.

"Ill be leaving too, then" Okita perked up at this. "I won't let you-" he tried to shoot him a glare but only fell back more into the girl's arm.

"I have important business to take care of." Ryouma turned to look at the others. "It was fun playing soccer. Thank you." He said his thanks

Tenma went to check up on the man as he continue coughing. "Hang on there?" Miko tried patting his back from comfort. Okita smiled at this as he gave her a gentle thank you causing the girl to blush slightly.

"He was playing soccer in such bad health?" Daisuke then appeared.

"He's used up a lot of energy in a short amount of time, beacuse he forced his body to move through zanark's power." At this the ravenette looked at the male worriedly as he only smiled before frowning.

"That's unbelievable!"

Tsurugi walks Infront of the man, "Why are you going so far?" He asked the man.

with the help of miko and his sword he was able to stand up. A gush of wind blew the scene as orange leaves fell down the ground. "I... don't have much longer to live." Everyone perked down

'if Sakamoto's plan succeeds...it will destroy the bakufu. It is our shinsengumi's duty to protect the bakufu, Therefore...Before my life ends, I will do away with Sakamoto ryouma!"

Okita turned to the other way but gave miko a small nod and a smile as a thank you before walking away. Leaving tsurugi with a wave of deja vu.

"Okita-san is pretty amazing,"

"Yeah. It's like he has a strong drive or tenacity.." Miko glances towards tsurugi who watched the man leave with a frown.

Before she could say someone - another voice called out. "Hey, children!"

"Nakaoka-san?"

"Where is he" the man asked towards tenma. "He said he had something important to do." The grumbled crossing his arms.

"Why did he go walking about on his own? Didn't he thinks about what would happen if he ran into the shinsengumi again?"

"...I wonder where ryouma-san went..." Tenma uttered. Everyone then sighed as it got quiet for awhile but then shindou started.

"Miko.. about your shoot from earlier.. how did you-" One tried asking. Everyone then looked at the said girl as she sighed deeply before walking away without a word.

"E-eh mik-" Tenma tried to catch up but Fei grabbed his hand stopping the male. "Leave it be." He said stonicly.

"Wha-"

"The girl moves if she wants too, she's your guys coach right? Zanark probably didn't expect her to move so she took it as a opportunity. Nothing more." Fei explained.

The boy's answer was logically right, it would make sense and they would believe it but deep down they feel another hidden answer.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

752 22 19
♡︎Aʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇs ʙᴜᴛ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ʜᴀs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇs♡︎ I will discontinue this book, sinc...
11.5K 651 30
100 YEARS - OR3O ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝟭𝟬𝟬 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗛𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟...
428 48 12
You never knew if you were a sea person or a surface person. You didn't even know if you were a human. All you knew is that you looked like one but w...
38.9K 1.2K 27
⚠︎English is not my first or main language so expect that there are grammar errors⚠︎ This is my first time making my own story so don't judge (•̀ᴗ•́)...