TEJRAN FF : TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

By santhiyasuresh

He is rude, arrogant but a successful business man of the world. People would fear the name "KK" in the busi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - First meet
Chapter 2 - First name basis
Chapter 3 - His princess
Chapter 4- Most awaited meet
Chapter 5 - Saira and her laddoo
Chapter 6 - Ruthless karan
Chapter 7 - I need you
Chapter 8 - Karan's Muse
Chapter 9 - Tejasswi as Interior designer
Thank you ❤
Chapter 10 - Goenka's Spy
Chapter 11 - Hacker om
Chapter 12 - Jake's care
Chapter 13 - Tejran's Saira
Chapter 14 - Goenka on fear
Chapter 15 - Saira's father is...
Chapter 16 - Karan got shot
Chapter 17 - High on Romance
Chapter 18 - It's family time..
Chapter 19 - Sanjana is...
Chapter 20 - Sanjana's mystery
Chapter 21 - US gave me life
Chapter 22 - Monster and his wit
Chapter 23 - Jake's emotions
Chapter 24 - Aaron and Sanjana
Chapter 25 - Campaign day
Chapter 26 -Cacta conspiracy
Chapter - 27 - Who are you ?
Chapter 28 - Raghuvanshi's truth
Chapter 29 - God Teju, are u drunk?
Chapter 30 - Don't tease me sunny
Chapter 31 - Om's Anger
Chapter 32 - Dada Promise
Chapter 33 - Alex Cameron on doubt
Chapter 34 - Farmhouse stay
Chapter 35 - Check mate
Chapter 36 - Baking Romance..
Chapter 37 - Teja..I am..
Chapter 38 - A blissful Morning
Chapter 40 - Alex -San flashback
Chapter 41 - The Orient's style
Chapter 42 - Alex destruction begins
Chapter 43 - Good Vs Evil
Chapter 44 - Death of the devil
Chapter 45 - Sukoon
Epilogue

Chapter 39 - Caught you fly spy

2.7K 438 68
By santhiyasuresh

Karan " Go inside, will come "

She nodded and went inside their mansion, looking around the surroundings, the security had changed and also more CCTV footage installed around. She entered their room only to see the balcony doors tinted and changed, the saira room was highly protected.

He entered inside after talking with the new team of his  at downstairs and saw her lost in her thoughts, saira was on the bed and she was playing with her toys.

Karan " Dada ki jaan, what r u doing?"

Teja looked at him realizing his presence and smiled, saira showed him her toys.

Saira like him " dada ki jaan is playing"

He smiled and pecked her forehead. He back hugged teju standing up and she smiled at him.

Karan " what is my dear wife thinking"

Teja " that her dear husband made so many things in just 2 days , changed everything, upgraded the security and then also tinted doors for the balcony"

Karan " bcoz its all needed. Teju, I know you are never used to live in this cage life but I just promise you, all will be better soon. "

Teja " how Sunny we need to find who is the person who were spying and then this Alex, he is a biggest threat for us. I don't care about me but I want you and Saira to be safe, big b and om, they should be safe. I m just scared sunny "

Karan " Shh shh don't worry, sab theek hojayega, we will find it soon and yes, Alex ka. Its hightime he know his enemy "

Teja " Sunny no, you r not going to risk your life "

Karan " without taking this risk we can never be free of any threat teju. He is not just a threat to us, but also a bigger threat to this society, this nation and the world, how can i let that happen. He will spoil many lives if he is left like that. You think we can save those girls all the time, we can't baby, and before he plan something next, we need to attack and finish this business "

Teja turned and hugged him tighter
" I know I should not say this, i should not be weak in front of my man but I m scared.  I want to live more years with you and spend thousands of hours in your arms, love you like no-one have loved anyone like that. Promise me, you will return safe from wherever you go leaving me and please take care of my sunny, he is precious to me Officer sir "

He placed his forehead on hers, little emotional hearing her soft yet determination filled threat " I promise you madam, I will not let anything happen to your husband "

He kissed her lips softly and she smiled, they broke the kiss in a second remembering saira and turned to look at her who has palmed her eyes and peeking at them through the gap in the fingers. 

Karan " naughty girl "

He tickled saira and she starts laughing, he pulled teju and the trio started tickling each other filling the room with laughter.

.....................................................................

Om was working in the laptop and Karan was pacing around, he was trying to hack the footage of the CCTV nearby to his place to know who was operating the spy camera. 

Jake " wait, zoom in, see the car, om, it's been standing there for a while and no movement, it's exactly a km away from our place Karan. Om check the timing of this footage and then spy cam timings "

Om " yeah right., give me 2 seconds "

He run the CCTV of both footage parallel and much to their thinking, the timings matched with minimum difference of second.

Karan " look their, the spy came is actually coming to the car side "

Jake " since it's just fly size, no one can actually recognize it, so it was easier for that person. Check the timing of car when it left and also note the direction "

Karan " note the car number now "

Om zoomed in and clicked the picture and send them to Karan
" MH 07 1798 bhai "

Karan " Avi, I m sending you a car number, I need the details asap "

Avi on other side of call " right back to you in 5 mins boss"

Om " The car direction is towards outskirts of Mumbai and then.. Shit the CCTV is not working ahead so we missed it "

Jake " check the next one "

Om " Yeah doing "

Karan " did the car crossed the check post anywhere? "

Om " no, the car didn't cross any major checkpost, it should be around nearby outskirts of Mumbai "

Karan recieved call from avi and he received the call.

Avi " Boss, the number plate belong to a person named Rajesh Goenka, who is none other than the son of Mr. Goenka, your ex business partner "

Karan " that bastard, so he was the one? "

Avi " but boss, according to our latest reports, Mr. Rajesh had travelled to Chicago for some official meeting and have not returned yet. I have cross checked the airport list, he isn't back to Mumbai yet "

Karan " what.. Then it can be Mr.Goenka himself? "

Avi " only if he is not in meeting with CM of our state that time. We have been following Mr Goenka as you mentioned, and our men reported that during that day and timing of spy issues, Goenka was in meeting with CM, inviting him for his new venture."

Karan " Okay avi, thanks for the help"

Avi " always boss "

He turned to Jake who was also confused.

Jake " who can it be? "

Om smirked looking at his camera
" may be I know who it is now? "
The other two looked at him confused and then shifted their focus to monitor, the mistaken tattoo reveal in the back of the neck have made the guess easier for them.

.....................................................................
On the outskirt of Mumbai,

A person was sitting in a ghost building, trying to calm down in the missed plan. Another person was sitting beside the mask person.

" Calm down, we will do something soon "

"How can I calm down, I lost my everthing bcoz of him and you r telling me to calm down "

" But you being upset here isn't going to change anything. We need another plan, we can't spy his house for anything now, he have tightened the security more "

" I want him to lose everything, just like me. I will not kill him but I will kill his wife, his daughter and rest of the family. I wont leave him. "

" You r planning against The Karan Kundrra, it's not easier, he will do anything to protect his wife and his daughter "

" And that's y I want to kill them, he should suffer, he should suffer, I will kill them "

" you can't even touch their nails, Ms. Navya Raghuvanshi "

The duo stopped up shocked to see karan kundrra standing with his glory there.  Besides him Jake and mac were there.

Navya " Karan kundrra " she was scared seeing those red fury eyes and turned to see Rajesh who was standing with scared look.

Rajesh " We r not scared of you " he uttered stammering and Jake shook his head on him.

Jake " You know right, you came into India illegally and there is no evidence of your entry back to India from Chicago, no one would even know if we kill you and bury you below here, bcoz apparently you r in Chicago and even if u go missing, they would search you there, not in india "

Rajesh looked at them with bewildered look and realized his mistake of involving in their plan.

Karan " Aww look at Mr. Goenka's son's face, bacha darr gaya.. Tch tch tch, what did you think Rajesh, that you will come illegally into India and kill my family and then go back again and come back as if nothing happened.  Is this what u think.. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you r going to hell straight from here .. Trust meeee when i say this "

His determined and scary face was sending shivers to Rajesh and he stepped back to ran but mac caught him and hold him, karan walked near navya who was thinking what to do now.  He observed her moments and grabbed her hands which was about to take a knife beside her and he turned her and hold her hand in such a way that her hand was holding knife towards her neck. She was still processing on what happened and his dangerous voice hit her ears.

Karan " one move, you will be dead navya, just tell me why you are planning to kill my family "

Navya seethed in anger " why, you r ask me why, you destroyed my family and you destroyed everything. My father is dead and you are the one who are responsible for it "

Karan " are you mad, your father was dead bcoz of his mistake, what did I do "

Navya " bcoz of you karan, coz of you this happened. You made a fuzz of a very small issue and brought my father name to negative limelight. It was your guard who was spotted at pharmacy which was selling that drug, so it must be you who would have told the Crime branch and narcotics about him. When I came to your office for help, you were so busy that you didn't even let me see you. Nobody helped me, you know why, bcoz they fear you. They said " Karan kundrra himself is not supporting your father, then how can we ", this is what they said. Bcoz of you i lost my father and I lost my reputation bcoz of that bitch wife of yours. You spoiled my life karan, but I wont kill her, I wont.. But I know they r your life, so I will kill her, I will kill tejasswi, I will kill your daughter, saira will be dead soon karan.. I will kill them "

The knifes pressed against her neck harshly letting the sharpness pierce her skin and break the carotid artery, blood started oozing from her neck and he left her, she fall on the ground,  her hands with knife on the neck.

Jake " karan "

Jake was shocked seeing the person who respected women alot, killing her, making her die with her own hands. 

Karan turned to him " Did you heard what she said Jake, she said she will kill my wife, my life. She said she will kill Saira, our saira Jake, you want me to leave her alive.. No how can I?  No, she should die, yes she should die, Jake she should die. She is dead Jake.., I... "

Jake hugged him " you didn't kill an innocent, she is not naive. She have forced many girls into human trafficking, she had taken their videos and blackmailed them many times to satisfy her male friend and partner. She is a biggest sin to the nation Karan. She is responsible for the death of two women who are wife of her boyfriend, she spoke shit to them, insulted them and blackmailed them with their videos of being intimate with their partners and that girls having no choice commited suicide, so you did right, she is not innocent and her death is right. "

Rajesh lowered his head hearing the girls suicide part, bcoz one of them was his wife who passed away last year. He took the video of them listening to navya and then blackmailed her to sleep with his partner, she argued and refused, cried, begging him but he didn't listen, she died commiting suicide and he masked everything saying she was not fit for pregnancy and that made her sad and she was in depression.

Jake " Memories coming back Rajesh, isn't it? "

He slapped him and Rajesh looked down in fear.

Jake " okay, let's get to the point. How did you planned all this , and no more excuses like blah blah, we don't have time, just say the plan "

Rajesh "  Raghuvanshi was someone who portrayed like Good and enemy to us but navya was a mistress to me. Listening to her, I... I killed my own wife.. I.. Blackmailed her to sleep with my partner and she took her life.. I... M ashamed of it... And then navya started taking drugs more and we didn't meet for months. One day, she called me when I was in Chicago and talked about her father, I know what happened to him, I just asked her to come there, my father wasn't ready to help in this issue. Then Raghuvanshi passed away, she was furious on you. She was just being a mess and she said she wanted destroy you. She made a plan and she blackmailed me saying her videos with me are there and she will leak them, so I have to agree to her plan. Then.. I entered India through illegal ways as per plan and you already know our rest of plan "

Karan " When two dumbhead meets, this is what happens. "

Jake " who got you the fly spy camera"

Rajesh " I dont know , she was the one operating it and she said it was found in her her father room "

Jake " Damn this raghuvanshi was something, ofc he knew Alex Cameron, then how can he not be "

Rajesh " please leave me.. Please, don't kill me "

Karan signalled mac something and he made Rajesh sit in the chair. They recorded everything he did to his wife that poor soul need justice and also about navya , karan stood there with a knife.

Karan " Decide something Rajesh., you want to die brutually or you want to kill yourself in a stroke, just like how your wife died "

Jake " brutally means, it's hell "

Rajesh looked at them in fear, he pleaded them with his eyes but their eyes turned scary every passing moment and he took the knife from Karan with shivering hands. 

Mac " Started recording "

Rajesh " I m sorry Aarti, I was a bad husband to you always, I realize my mistake now, Karma is big and I am getting it now. I m really sorry "

He striked the knife against his neck and died withering with blood loss. 

Karan looked at both of them and then took the harddisk which was behind the cupboard and left the place. Karan informed his team to dispose the bodies and close the case as suicide.

.....................................................................

Karan stood below the cold shower, teju opened the washroom door as he walked in lost, she wanted to make sure he is fine. She walked to him and he looked at her sensing her near him, she stood with him in the shower and they both were drenched.

Teju " Sunny "

Karan " laddooo "

Teju " you didn't do anything wrong baby, whatever you r doing is for the betterment of this place and this country, you r saving million life and please dont over think "

Karan " I killed a girl teju "

Teju " She is a criminal, she is a sin, crime is equal for both, there is not any gender discrimination in this. If the same happened with a boy , will you be this way? "

Karan nodded no " no I won't.. I would have punished him mercilessly "

Teju hugged him " then, you should not feel for this. She had been responsible for many death and many girls spoiled life, so you did right and she said she will kill me right?  Will you let that happen? "

Karan " no never teju, what r u talking.. "

Teju " then, you did everything to protect us, then how will it be wrong sunny. No baby, you r not wrong "

He hugged her tightly letting her words embrace his mind, she closed the shower tap and took him out, he was just looking at her and she help him with changing clothes. He picked her up and made her sit on the bed and layed on her lap, she started ruffling his hairs, it was just sunny and laddoo at that moment. 

Mei kahi bhi jao, jahan bhi jao,
Phir aana hi toh tere hi pass hai...

.....................................................................
Hiyaa I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

This chapter is not promoting suicidal act at ways, killing yourself is a biggest crime than anything. Suicide is not a option for any problems, try to face it and share your worries with your people. If people around you are suffering, share your shoulder to them, you dont need to motivate them, just let them cry on your shoulder and listen to them, rather thinking its their problem y should I suffer.  This chapter is only for showing, whatever you do, it will come back to you as double.

Thank you so much for Love and support

Santhiya Suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 11.2K 38
Tejasswi Prakash, an passionate girl with high dreams wanted to achieve those, coming from Canada to India to live with her sister.. After Coming to...
31.6K 4K 23
Story of couple who loved each other madly and can't imagine their life without each other but destiny play his game and both walked on different pat...
241K 31.6K 72
A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the love they had for each other, which made th...
137K 6.6K 23
Karan Kundrra in Bigg boss house he is married his wife name is Tejasswi Kundrra but their marriage is secret no one knows about there marriage They...