๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง- ๐Š๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...

Por carriegurl56

"๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“พ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“˜'๐“ถ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๏ฟฝ... Mais

Info
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-21-
-22-

-20-

1.1K 64 15
Por carriegurl56

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was the firefighters' brunch and of course, I was pretty excited to go because it was Katsuki's first time going as well, but that's because he had no reason to go.

"So why go now?" I asked as I washed my face with the man beside me, also looking at my new set since Katsuki had taken me out to get my nails done yesterday.

"Cause I get to show you off" he shrugged, his crimson eyes telling me that he fully meant that.

"Mkay"

After we finished up with that we got dressed, Mina texted me that the brunch had already started, but Katsuki and I both lived by the "fashionably late" rule, so we weren't rushing or anything.
Hair and fit check

Nails

Bakugou's fit

"And that's how you clean up" I grinned while taking pictures of us both.

"Mhm, you look great though, too great" Katsuki stated while kissing the side of my face, his hands on my hips.

"What's that supposed to mean?" "It means that I don't know if I'll make it through this brunch without eating something else" he smiles as if his statement wasn't profound.

"You are a munch" I laughed "Proud to be one"

After a few more pictures and such, we were finally making our way to where the brunch would be, which was an indoor Arboretum, I was excited about it as there were a bunch of flowers of all kinds surrounding the entire area.

There was even a little pond with fishes inside, to me the Arboretum was like a wonderland, I loved plants, and with all the flowers that Katsuki's given me I had been able to keep them alive and even sprout a few more new buds, so it's safe to say that I was excited.

"We should get more plants," I say as Katsuki drives "Sure we can get a few today if you want," Katsuki says with a light shrug as the arboretum comes into view.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Once Bakugou parked the car he saw how quick Y/n was to pull off her seatbelt, the woman truly having a love for plants that Bakugou couldn't help but marvel at.

To not get fussed at by Y/n, he hurried out of the car, locking it before walking into the arboretum with Y/n while holding hands.

The moment they walked in it was like a whole new world, plants and trees dancing around in all sorts of colors, the air suddenly feeling cooler as well.

"Oh wow" and there it was, the sparkle in Y/n's eyes to show just how excited she was, and of course Bakugou had to take a picture of his girlfriend before she noticed.

By the time they made it to everyone, most of the speeches had ended so everyone could fix their plates.

"MY BABY" Erica, Y/n's aunt had called out, wrapping her into a tight hug that she happily accepted.
Your aunt

"I missed you, auntie," Y/n says into the hug "I missed you too baby, how've you been? Your momma told me what's been going down" Erica questioned.

"I'm fine now, Katsuki's been making sure of that" Y/n smiled as they both looked back at the blond who was talking with Aizawa, the two men trying to wait on the woman so they could get food.

"Oh I know, Shota's been telling me about your little visits to the fire station" Erica laughs with Y/n "It's not my fault that he's always missing me" Y/n shrugged "I know that's right"

Finally, the two decided to get food, Bakugou and Aizawa silently letting out relieved sighs as they fixed their food, the four all sitting at the large table that everyone shared.

"Y/n you look so good" Momo complimented "Yeah, my bestie's just like that," Midoriya said while doing a little handshake with Y/n, the atmosphere around everyone pretty pleasant.

But as always good things never last.

As everyone talked and such, a bumblebee was hovering close to Y/n.

"Aw look" Y/n used to be deathly afraid of bees, but she realized they weren't scary, and if anything wasps were worse.

"It likes you," Bakugou says, watching his girlfriend as puts some water into a small empty plate, putting sugar in it as well for the bee who happily accepted it.

"They like sugar water?" Todoroki questioned, watching the bee intently "Yeah it helps give them energy" Y/n said while lightly petting the bee just as another came over to join.

"How do you know this stuff?" Denki asked "I like nature, and I look up random shit when I'm bored" Y/n admitted, the last one happens more often than not.

But as everyone went back to their conversations, Chloe had come back to the table after grabbing extras, the woman thought it'd be funny to piss Y/n off.

"Ew bees" Without hesitation the girl had crushed the two bees, Y/n's mouth dropping as she watched Chloe wipe the bees and sugar water off of herself.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" "What? Just because your weird ass is okay with bees doesn't mean the rest of us are, I'm just doing everyone a favor"

"You know that's a fucking lie, you killed those bees to hurt Y/n you bitch" Bakugou stood up, throwing out his sense of the hate being directed towards Y/n.

"Don't get mad at me, you should be glad that I stopped her dumbass blabber about stupid plants and fucking bees" Chloe rolled her eyes.

"I forgot you're that bitch Chloe, if you wanna fuck with my niece then you can just come on over here," Erica says, Aizawa instantly grabs his wife, aware of how quick she is to protect Y/n.

"You guys are so dramatic, and ganging up on one person is terrible," Uraraka says, standing up for Chloe.

"You're the dramatic ones, I haven't even done anything to you but you keep fucking with me, and fucking killing bees 'cause you don't like me? That's fucked up" Y/n finally spoke up.

"You know what's fucked up? Ruining someone else's life you slut" "Chloe I didn't ruin anyone's life, you were the hoe who was sleeping with Jace and when he didn't want your bitch ass anymore, you blamed it on me" As Y/n's words flew into the air Chloe moved before she could think.

Within a split second Y/n had been slapped, to everyone's surprise, Y/n's cheek stinging from the slap.

"I'm about to kill you," Y/n says just before punching Chloe, her punches hard enough to make indents of her rings onto Chloe's face.

As Chloe fell she had knocked down a glass cup, her hands about to grab onto a shard before Y/n had come down with another hit, dodging the glass.

"Ugh, I'm gonna kill you" Chloe gritted through a bloody mouth "I dare you," Y/n said before feeling a cut on her arm that was of course from Uraraka, the brunette grabbing Y/n's attention away long enough that Chloe had shoved the glass shard into Y/n's hand.

Without a second thought, Bakugou had pushed Uraraka away from Y/n and had grabbed his girlfriend from Chloe and Mena and Momo came to Y/n's aid as well, everyone blocking the two women away from Y/n.

"You two can go, don't come into work either" Aizawa shook his head, his fists clenched before coming over with an aid kit to help Y/n as Chloe and Uraraka looked at the man in shock.

"So you're firing us because you're married to that bitch's aunt?" Uraraka yelled "No, I'm firing you because you've been antagonizing Y/n and today you attacked her, if anything you're lucky my wife's in the car because she really would have killed you, and I'd let her" Aizawa replied.

𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝗼𝐮'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As I sat Y/n down into a chair I grabbed the aid kit from Aizawa, taking on full responsibility for Y/n as I watched how much her hands shook from adrenaline.

"Hey, you feeling alright?" I asked, trying to grab attention from her bleeding arm and hand as Sero came over with water for Y/n.

"Mhm," she hummed despite tears flooding her eyes as I disinfected the two wounds, Midoriya beside me to just help hand me shit.

"I'm glad my nails are fine, I like this set" Y/n breathed out with a shaky smile as I hummed with a smile of my own, trying to push away my worry.

"Yeah I'm glad to" After the two wounds were disinfected I had to stitch Y/n's arm first, the glass shard still in her hand since pulling it out would just make the bleeding worse.

"Just breathe for me alright?" "Okay"

Once I pushed the needle in I saw Y/n gripping her chair with her uninjured hand, eyes looking away from her arm as everyone tried talking to her to help distract her from the pain.

By the time I was done with the stitches on her arm, I had looked down at Y/n's hand, a grimace on my face as I thought about having to pull it out, knowing it would cause a lot of pain for Y/n.

"We can take you to the ER to get this out" "Aren't you trained to? Just take it out" Y/n says, a tone a bit snappy, reasonably so.

"Yeah but pulling this out's gonna be painful without numbing" "Baby I love you but I'll rip this shit out myself if I have to, I just wanna go home" The sigh that left Y/n's lips made my chest tighten a bit, guilt filling me as I had just looked at her.

If I was just a bit quicker then Y/n would have been fine and we would have been home or eating, but instead, I'm stitching her up cause I didn't move fast enough.

I was staring so hard that I didn't even realize Aizawa had switched places with me, the man using his tie to make a sort of tourniquet around Y/n's wrist.

"Breath for me alright? Bakugou hold her hand" Aizawa ordered as I held Y/n's hand, Aizawa somehow had some medical tweezers on him to pull the glass out, Y/n's grip instantly tightening as she unknowingly brought my hand up to bite down on it, muffling her cried.

I didn't say anything though, if she broke skin then oh well, it wasn't a big deal to me because all I cared about was just Y/n and her wellbeing.

By the end of all of this though, Y/n was stitched up and such, the brunch was cut and Aizawa did say that he'd report this for us and also get Y/n some pain meds till she's a bit more healed up.

After that, I took us home and the two of us were completely silent, Y/n didn't even bother to make eye contact despite how many times I'd look over at her.

Once home we had gone towards our room or I thought we would until Y/n turned towards the guest room.

"Why're you going in there?" I asked "I just need a shower Katsuki," she said, voice almost at a whisper before she went into the room without even looking back.

𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
Once I was able to pull off my clothes and all of my accessories and pull on one of my bonnets, I got into the shower, the hot water soothing against my skin.

But as I got some of this blood off of myself, I let out a breath just as tears began to flow, these being tears of frustration.

If it weren't for Chloe, if it weren't for her then everything would have been fine, but honestly, if it weren't for Jace then I wouldn't have had my time wasted with all of this, if anything I would have been with Katsuki a lot sooner.

Katsuki though, he's been having to deal with my shit this whole time, and that is something that I regret, if only I had just gone to my mom's house, then Katsuki wouldn't have had to deal with all of this.

All of this brought out a lot of emotions that I'd normally hate, but right now I welcomed the emotions, so much so that I didn't realize that I was saying my thoughts out loud, or that Katsuki was attempting at bringing clothes for me till I suddenly had the urge to pull the curtain back to see the man.

From what I could see Katsuki had also taken a shower, his classic deodorant and the surprising smell of my lotions and oils hitting my nose.

"What-" "I was just bringing some fresh clothes for you, I wasn't trying to intrude or anything" After being cut off by Katsuki I was almost taken aback, my boyfriend acting as if he had hurt my feelings with the kind gesture.

"No it's okay, I was about to get out anyways," I say, turning the water off and stepping out, my stitched-up hand reaching for my towel before Katsuki had beaten me to it, the blond silently wrapping the towel around my body.

"You know I'm glad you didn't go to your mom's place, right?" Katsuki suddenly asked, letting me know that he heard everything.

"And I don't regret going through all of this with you, I mean I hate that we have to, especially with some ugly ass nobodies, but I'm always gonna be by your side"

As Katsuki talked, speaking softly with his arms around me, I felt my heart skip a beat and I realized that I was truly in love with Katsuki, and from his words alone I knew that was a great thing.

"I love you Katsuki, so much" I blurted, cutting the man off as he looked at me a light smile pulling at his lips.

"I love you to Y/n, more than you and I both know"

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 2389

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

249 17 6
"๐˜–๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ! ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ?" "๐˜Œ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ...
19.5K 1K 32
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด." "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...
76.3K 2K 38
๐™ป๐šŽ๐š'๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ! ๐™ธ'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐šŽ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐š•๐š• ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”๐š๐š’๏ฟฝ...
17.9K 471 19
ใ€ สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แด‹ษชแด… ษชษด ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ แด€ษดแด… ษชแด› ๊œฑแด‡แด‡แด๊œฑ แด€ แด„แด‡ส€แด›แด€ษชษด ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… ษขส€แดแดœแด˜ แดกแด€ษดแด›๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ แด๊œฐ สแดแดœส€ แด€แด›แด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด ใ€‘ "สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แดแดœส€๊œฑ...แด…แดษด'แด› แด‡แด แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแดส€ษขแด‡แด› ษชแด›." ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ ๊œฐแด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ ส€...