-18-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Again it was Monday and I was doing some work, typing away at my computer when I got two notifications on my phone, one from Mina about some upcoming firefighter brunch, and the other a DM on Instagram from Uraraka.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐔𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐚💕🤩

Uraraka:
*post from the zoo*
Who dresses like a slut at the zoo?

Y/n:
Me because it was hot outside...🧍🏾‍♀️

Uraraka:
Hm well at least you got to visit your
family at the monkey enclosures❤️

Y/n:
Bitch as big as your ears are💀

Uraraka:
Well at least I was able to hear Bakugou
talking to me today🫢

Y/n:
Okay?🤨
He ate my pussy last night so idgaf💀

Uraraka:
Slut

Y/n:
Yeah ik🥱

Blocked

"That was fun," I say to myself just before getting a call from Uncle Shota.

"Why is Uraraka crying to me about you being a slut or something?" The man tiredly asked me "Cause she was acting crazy in my DM's and I told her the truth...also how's my aunt?" I asked.

"She's good and misses you, so come by soon, and alright I'll deal with Uraraka" "Yeah I'll swing by later, love you Unc" "Love you too"

Once I was off the phone I had finished a bit more of work before spinning around in my chair.

"I guess I have to buy a dress" I shrugged, remembering something about the brunch being outside in the heat, so I had to plan accordingly.

As I looked around for dresses and such I was getting bored, knowing I had already reached my daily goal and then some for work, and I was just clocked in just because.

"It's not even lunch yet," I say, seeing it was an hour away, I got up and walked into the kitchen, seeing Katsuki's lunch on the counter.

"What a coincidence" I grinned to myself, putting the food into the fridge and whipping something new up, using that as my excuse to get out for the day and get cute.

𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝗼𝐮'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Man you're always forgetting your lunch" Denki shook his head just as lunch had started, and everyone already beginning to eat as I sat there.

"It's not my fault, I get distracted" "Doing what?" Sero raised a brow at me, the room turning towards me just as I was going to give his lanky ass a response, but before I could I saw Y/n walking in, a light smile on her perfect lips, making me forget about what I was going to say.

"I'm starting to think you're forgetting your lunch on purpose," Y/n says, sitting the food down on the table, the heat radiating off of it.

"What if I am?" I asked, pulling the woman over to me, my hands on her waist as I looked up, wishing we were alone so I could do what I wanted with Y/n.