-12-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Finally, I had finished my work for the day, now trying to think up things to do till Katsuki gets back.

So I decided to check the kitchen, wanting to bake something, deciding on cinnamon rolls.

But before I had gotten started I had checked the time, seeing the Katsuki wouldn't be back for another three hours, which was perfect since he'd be back once they were cool and ready to eat.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
While Y/n baked, an hour went by and the woman let the dough rest for a second time.

But while the woman was doing that, Bakugou had just gotten back from a fire, smelling like smoke as he took his gear off.

"Are you okay? I hope you didn't get hurt" Chloe said, her and Uraraka standing in front of him, the two were looking over his body, hoping to have him to themselves.

"What do you want?" Bakugou flatly spoke "we're just checking on you, I mean you could have died" Uraraka softly said, looking up at Bakugou, fluttering her lashes as she spoke.

"Mhm sure" and with that Bakugou walked away from the two, rolling his shoulders back in a way that would show his muscles and also shows the two that they couldn't have him.

Anyways an hour had passed and Bakugou had decided to go home a bit early, making a stop to get Y/n a bouquet of her favorite flowers and a pretty vase to put them in.

And while the man was parking in the driveway, Y/n had walked into the kitchen to pull the cinnamon rolls out of the oven, not noticing Bakugou was home as she bent down.

And when the man followed the sweet smell of cinnamon in the air, following it to his kitchen, he wasn't expecting to see Y/n bent down in her short shorts, the woman standing up with the hot pan and sitting it on the counter, pulling off her oven mitts.

"You made cinnamon rolls?" Bakugou asked, scaring his girlfriend as he placed a hand on her hip, Y/n turned to look at him, not seeing the flowers that were hidden from her sight.

"Damn announce yourself once in a while" Y/n breathed out "and yeah I made these for you actually" Y/n smiled sweetly before Bakugou kissed her lips.

"Well, I got you something too," Bakugou said, finally holding out the flowers he had gotten for Y/n, seeing her face look shocked.

"You got me my favorite?" "Yeah, I even had them cut the stems or whatever so they'll live longer" Bakugou informed.

"Hm, look at you being so sweet and caring" Y/n joked, placing a hand on Bakugou's cheek before kissing his lips, feeling her body being pressed up against the blond.

Before anything got too heated Bakugou was sure to sit the flowers and vase down on the counter and also made sure the oven was off before he picked Y/n up, feeling her legs wrap around his waist.

With a slight grin, Bakugou was going towards his room, Y/n holding onto him as the two continued to kiss.

Once in the room, Bakugou had laid Y/n down on the bed, his hands still attached to her thighs as he had pulled away for air, huffing along with Y/n.

"Do you want to do this? We can stop if you're not comfortable" Bakugou questioned, never wanting to overstep or hurt Y/n in any kind of way.

"We don't have to stop, I promise I'm fine," Y/n says, her hands on Bakugou's biceps.

"Are you sure?" the blond asked again, but when seeing Y/n's face switch for a moment, he let out a chuckle "okay I get it, I just wanted to make sure" the man said before kissing Y/n's face, laughing why Y/n's face scrunched up from the sudden attention, the woman laughing and giggling at the feeling.