Resident Evil One Shots

Galing kay snozloz

One shots about our rizzident evil hotties, including Leon, Chris, Carlos, and more! (All stories are female... Higit pa

RE2 Leon Kennedy x Reader
Carlos Oliveira x Reader
Chris Redfield x Reader
Albert Wesker x Reader
RE4 Leon Kennedy x Reader
RE4 Leon Kennedy x Reader (Part 2)
RE4 Leon Kennedy x Reader (Part 3)
Carlos Oliveira x Reader
Vendetta Chris Redfield x Reader
RE6 Leon Kennedy x Reader
Luis Serra x Reader
Infinite Darkness Leon x Reader
ATTENTION LEON LOVERS
Carlos Oliveira x Reader
Leon Kennedy x Reader
Chris Redfield x Reader
Damnation Leon x Reader
Albert Wesker x Reader
RE2 Leon Kennedy x Reader
Jake Muller x Reader
Ethan Winters x Reader
Ethan Winters x Reader (Part 2)
Carlos Oliveira x(?) Reader
RE2-4 Leon Kennedy x Reader
RE4 Leon Kennedy x Reader
Vendetta Leon x Reader
DILF Luis Serra x Reader
Stupid announcement
Leon Kennedy x Reader
Carlos Oliveira x Chris Redfield x Reader
Leon Kennedy x Luis Serra x Reader
Albert Wesker x Reader
Wesker x Reader
Piers Nivans x Reader

RE2 Leon Kennedy x Reader

3.2K 52 57
Galing kay snozloz

The road trip consisting of your police academy team had just begun. It wasn't really for work, just for fun to have together before you all left to work in separate police stations. Unfortunately, you were the only woman who went on the trip, but you had your friend David by your side.

All of you took turns driving, and whoever was up next to drive would get their time in the passenger seat. David was driving at the moment, another man in the passenger seat while you sat in the back of the van, alone. Across the isle was Leon, whom you'd only spoken to a few times.

The both of you sat alone in the back, staring out the windows as everyone else conversed or had their headphones in. You turned to catch another glimpse at him, and made eye contact. He was already staring at you. He smiles, and you smile back, being polite. Although, he was cute enough to give you butterflies.

"You're driving after Alan, right?" You ask, deciding to break the awkwardness.

"Yeah, I am," he nods, leaning towards you so he can hear you better. "So, you're with David, right?" He asks out of the blue. Your eyes widen and hands shake, pushing the idea away.

"No! No, we're just friends, I knew him in highschool," you explain, slightly frazzled. He laughs, smiling at your shock.

"Then you're single?" You blush, hiding a big smile as you nod. A really cute guy just asked if you were single? Was that actually happening? "That's good to know. I'd uh, been meaning to ask but never really knew how."

"You can talk to me any time, you know," you offer kindly. "I won't bite." The both of you laugh, his bright smile filling your heart with warmth.

"Mind if I join you?" He asks, gesturing to the empty seat next to you. You scoot over, giving him a place to sit as he hops over. "So, which station are you going to serve at after this?"

"Uh, Raccoon City, actually."

"Then I guess we better get to know each other, you'll be stuck there working with me," he says.

"Really? That's good to hear, actually. I was really afraid of going into the field alone," you express.

"Well, no fear anymore then, right? We have each other now." You look into each other's eyes, captivated and excited for the future. "Hey, you should take your turn driving after me. It'd be nice to have company," he suggests. You nod, turning to look at the front.

A pair of pupils stare at you in the rearview, David keeping a careful eye on you. He's always been like a protective brother, and you appreciated it. Turning back, you noticed Leon definitely saw the look David gave you, his smile slightly faded.

...

More time passed, and you and Leon had gotten to know each other more, finding that you have some similar interests. Although, he never told you much about his past. Maybe there was a reason he didn't open up.

Soon enough, it was time for Leon's turn in the front seat. He seemed sad to leave you, but you wouldn't be alone. David came to the back and sat next to you, giving you a look with attitude.

"What?" You ask.

"Be careful with that boy, that's all I'm gonna say," he says lowly, looking away.

"I will be, David, don't worry. I'm an adult remember?"

"Doesn't mean you can't get hurt." He has a point, but something exciting was finally happening in your empty love life. There was no way you'd just suppress your feelings, too afraid to be hurt. Liking someone means taking a chance, right?

"It'll be okay. We've worked with him, he hasn't done anything that raises flags," you reason. David nods, and rubs his chin in thought.

"Alright, alright. Go be a disgusting love bird or whatever," he jokes. You punch his shoulder, smiling at his words.

...

"Ready to get on the road?" You ask Leon, hopping happily into the passenger side as he closes the driver door. He laughs, nodding as he turns the key after getting gas. You were too embarrassed to admit it, but being in a vehicle really made you nervous. The entire time you'd been distracting yourself, talking to Leon and David. But now, the view of the open road was right in front of you, and it raised your anxiety levels.

The first few minutes passed in silence, your right hand secretly balled into a fist at your side from fear. If you were being honest, Leon wasn't a bad driver at all, he wasn't too fast and his eyes searched every place they needed to be looking. Despite this fact, you still were scared, untrusting of other drivers on the road.

What if someone cuts him off and we crash? What if the incoming storm is too heavy? What if-

"Are you ok?" He asks, flicking his eyes from the road to you a few times. His voice was filled with genuine concern, his eyes sympathetic.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Uhm, I meant to say earlier, don't worry too much about David."

"I did notice his intense staring," he laughs lightly. "I understand he's just protective though," he reasons.

"He definitely is," you reply. Suddenly, someone switches lanes right in front of you, and Leon slams on the breaks. You grip his arm, your other gripping the door, as he smoothly lets off and keeps a safe distance from the car in front.

"Sorry guys!" He says to the other men in the van. He notices your death grip on his arm, and starts talking to you calmly. "Hey, it's alright, happens all the time. I'm not so sure you're okay though."

"Oh, sorry," you say, releasing his arm. "Did I mention I don't do well in cars?"

"No, you did not," he says calmly. "If you want you can hold on to me, I don't mind. Here," he holds out his arm, palm up for you to take his hand.

You gently hold it, interlocking your fingers with his. A deep sigh comes from your mouth, your body tension releasing. After a few moments, your heart rate slows and you feel your anxiety withering away. Nothing and no one has ever been able to make you feel like this. So calm, so comfortable.

"You wanna talk about why you don't like cars?" He asks quietly.

"I uhm... I got in a pretty bad accident some time ago. Really messed me up, and I just start thinking of every catastrophe I can when I'm in a car. I spiral pretty fast. But right now, I think I'm actually okay," you say, deciding to be completely open. You've never admitted this to anyone, just keep your anxiety to yourself until the ride is over.

"I'm sorry that happened. But I'm glad you're doing ok," he says, rubbing his thumb against your hand. "Just let those thoughts go, I'll keep us safe. You can trust me."

"Thanks, Leon."

"Of course. All I want is for you to feel safe and comfortable with me, and in any situation you're in. If I can help, I always will." You smile to yourself, holding his hand just a little tighter.

"You're a charmer, you know that?"

"Hah, well thanks. Can't help it, especially with such a beautiful girl right next to me." You blush, smiling harder.

"Making me shy over here," you mumble.

"Aw, don't be shy. Just be yourself, that's all I want anyway." He continues soothing your nerves with his rich voice, words, and touch as you slowly wind down. You take a look at the clock, seeing it's already late. A yawn escapes you, but you remember you have to drive next.

"Shit, I need a coffee," you say.

"Don't worry about it. I'll drive your hours, okay? Just stay by my side," he says sweetly.

"You'd do that?"

"Anything to keep you here with me like this. Get some rest, sleepy."

"And you won't fall asleep?"

"No, I'm totally fine. Don't sleep much anyway," he reassures you. "Shh, close your eyes. Everything is okay."

You do as he says, gently closing your eyes and leaning back, feeling completely at ease, focusing on the skin to skin touch between the two of you.

After another 10 minutes passes, you're dozing off, head hanging sideways. Half asleep, you lean towards him and snuggle up on his arm, using it as your personal pillow. A small chuckle leaves his lips, his eyes staying on the road.

"Comfy girl, so cute," he whispers. He gently and swiftly kisses your head, making sure the van stays steady. It was going to be a long drive, but he was more than willing to do that and much more for you.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

410 14 14
Hi! This is my first ever fanfic. I love valenfield with all my heart so all I've wanted to do is write about them. This is a one shots collection, s...
483 54 10
Chris Redfield x Male Reader
3.7K 79 22
Rebecca has always had a little crush on Chris Redfield, her superior at S.T.A.R.S. Well, maybe it's more than just a little crush. Chris on the othe...