A Night to remember

Galing kay NeoCeltic

Based on the game, Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach. (The Heroes are of young teens and pre-teens. Thi... Higit pa

Bio
WRITER'S NOTE
Winning the Passes!!!
Bad Memories
Meeting the Stars
Freddy's Promise
12 PM. Closing time.
Daycare Nightmare
Atrium
Lost and Found
Second Office
Alaria to the Rescue!
Red Light Green Light
Parts and Service
Rescue Roxy! Please!
Envy
Ending the Assault
Special Day
Make-a-Pizza
DJ Chase
Kidnapped
In the Dark
Raceway Battle
The End of William
A Night to Remember.

Office Timing

40 2 1
Galing kay NeoCeltic

Neo looked around the El Chip Restaurant he walked into. Like any restaurant around the Mega Pizzaplex, it was relatively between small and large. Though the music kept playing in the background despite it being closing time. Ignoring all the staffbots cleaning the area, he pulled out his flashlight he received from when he first woke up and looked around the area to see if there is an exit anywhere.

After passing by a staffbot, he did notice a large metal door on the side. When he stepped a little closer to it, it started to open up. Neo quickly moved aside out of fear that one of the Animatronics opened it. But as he did, it closed. He slowly got closer and it opened again.

"Huh. I guess it senses anyone." Neo stated as he walked forwards to see if it leads to the arcade. After going through another door, indeed there was an arcade.

"Whoa. Stan would've loved this place."

Neo was absolutely amazed by how many arcade machines are there, as well as other forms of games. There was a driving game, fighting game, crane, basketball, ect. He was starting to feel somewhat joy inside when looking around. He was so mesmerized that one sentence was enough to snap him back to his senses. One from a certain Animatronic.

"Hey kids. Come on out. We're only here to help."

"Roxanne!" Neo whispered in fear.

He looked around to see if the Wolf Animatronic was near. To his relief, she wasn't. But everywhere he saw was staffbot after staffbot, cleaning and acting as night guards. It is amazing that there are hardly any humans around the area and that only robots are working. Just then, he can hear and feel something approaching. He hid in the shadows to hide from what appears to be Roxanne Wolf.

The Animatronic was sniffing and looking around to find him and his friends. Neo tried to control his breathing and to keep quiet until she walks away. As soon as she did, Neo stood out.

He was in deep trouble. Not from the whole nightmare here, but from the fact that his guardians are worried sick. He would've called them, but he lost his phone when he woke up. He didn't know if it was stolen or he dropped it. He felt like he could really use it as well as the Fazwatch. Without any form of communication or a map, he felt like a mouse trapped in a maze with no way out.

"I guess I should've asked for that watch Max had. I don't...wait." Neo then sees a door on the other side which says 'Staff Only'. Wondering if this would lead him to the exit, he tried to push the door. It didn't open. He tried pulling. Nothing. It was locked. He cursed quietly over this and tried to find another way around.

He moved as quickly and as quietly as he could in order to avoid being seen. He also made sure not to be in any staffbot's way. He even saw Roxanne Wolf in the distance and tried to stay far from her as possible. He was also looking at her to make sure she didn't turn and such. But doing that was a big mistake as Neo didn't know where he was heading towards.

He knocked down a pile of plates, shattering them.

"Damn!"

Neo then started to sprint a bit away from the plates as he can hear the metallic footsteps closing in faster and louder. He needed a place to hide and fast. Seeing a photo booth, he took his chances and entered in it and even tried to keep the curtains still to not attract attention. Roxanne arrived at the area where the sound was made. Looking at the shatter plates, she scoffed and continued moving. "Sneak away you little cowards".

Neo looked through to see if it was clear. It wasn't. Roxanne came close and Neo had to remain as quiet as he can. His heart was pounding his chest with so much adrenaline he can feel his body going to Flight and Fight mode. He kept his mouth shut with his mouth to make very little noise.

"This is annoying... 12 kids and can't find one of them. I will find them. I'm the best!" Roxanne said to herself right before she moved away from the booth.

Neo looked through the curtains once more to see it was clear this time. He stepped out and felt so light on his feet due to the extra energy he had received. He quickly reached to the other end of the arcade to see if there was a way to the exit. There were no other doors. The only he saw was an open Air vent. And by the looks of it, it was ripped open by someone. And not just anyone, someone he knew.

Neo then felt a jerk as a Staffbot appeared in front of him and started making an alarm.

"COME HERE!" Roxanne shouted the moment she heard the sound.

"NO NO NO!" Neo panicked. Seeing the air vent as the only escape, he crawled in it and far away from anyone reaching him. He was so far away from the Animatronic that he felt safe. How wrong he was when he heard a sound. Looking back was a small looking Animatronic and it was coming after him.

"Oh hell!" Neo started to crawl faster and faster away from that thing that was coming after him. The vent was big enough for his body, but was so narrowed that crawling was more difficult than ever. It was a good thing he had the energy. Otherwise he would've never made to the other side just in time.

Neo jumped out from the vent and landed in a strange room To him, it almost looked like a mix between a break and security room. He looked at the vent and can hear the Animatronic moving away from him. "Yea that's right!"

He looked around the place to see anything that might be useful. Seeing the doors in the middle of the room, he walked over inside and can see so many monitors there. They were all linked to cameras around the office and the prize counter. This was definitely a security guard office.

"Ok. Let's see if I can find the others." He said.

Neo sat on the chair and began looking through the cameras to see if he can find his friends. To his disappointment, the monitors were only linked to cameras around the office and Prize Counter. Juts as he was about to give up, he sees a human figure in the Prize Counter room. Looking closely at it, Neo began wondering who it is. Was it friend, foe, or one of his best friends? He needed to get there.

As he got up, Neo looked down at a small Freddy Head. It opened up all of a sudden and it revealed a Security Badge. "This badge must be what I need to open the door." He reached out and took the badge. "How can I be so-"

"Emergency lockdown activated. This area is off-limits to guests."

"...stupid."

The alarm then went off with the door on the other side opening up. Neo started to get a little edgy over the sudden alarm, all because of him taking the badge away from the spot. Just as he was about to hide, one look on the monitors revealed that Monty and Roxanne were coming towards him, the former getting closer.

"LITTLE GUY!" Monty shouted as he was approching the left side. Neo looked over and saw a button there next to the door. Thinking that it could close the door, he rushed towards it and pressed on the button. He was right. It did close, right before Monty can get through. Monty banged on the door several times in anger before leaving.

"Oh thank god." Neo said. Looking at the button, he can see a power meter there dropping. He pressed it again to open the door to see if it would do anything. The moment it opened up, the power meter stayed still.

"YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME!" Shouted Roxanne as she was coming towards the right side.

Neo Rushed to the right and pressed the button just in time. Roxanne banged on the door before leaving like Monty did. Neo then pressed the button again to open.

"Ok. So the door uses power when closed and I have a limited amount. Great. I feel like I'm in a horror survival game." Neo muttered to himself.

Looking at the monitors, he can see a time limit there counting down from 3 minutes. Now he had 2 Minutes and 30 seconds left. What would happen if the timer runs out? Would he be safe, or is he doomed. Without thinking any further, He sees Roxanne coming at him again, prompting him to shut the door on her again. Then Monty. Neo can see that this was going to be all about timing and speed.

Meanwhile at the Atrium, the other three, Max, Freddy, and Stan, were all resting withing the large area. Max used a set of Freddy style cards to keep himself occupied. Freddy was just sitting on a chair while he was waiting for Neo to come back. Stan was now fully asleep within Freddy and was recovering so well.

That is...until he started moaning and tossing.

Stan was in a large empty space where there is nothing but darkness and echo. He looked around the loneliness and seeks some form of light. Any light. While walking around in the dense air, he can hear metallic footsteps.

"Hello?" Stan asked while trying to see where the sound is coming from.

Just then, he hears a sinister laugh. "You and your friends will be found. I have been wanting your Remnant and many others. Bonnie had to screw it all up."

Stan felt dread. He took a step back while the menace came closer. "Stay back!"

"Never." The stranger said. "The souls, your Remnant, it is my key to be immortal. Death can never defeat me. You want to know why?" The figure's appearance was then showed in the light in the most horryfying way possible.

()

"I̸̥̜̹̞̗̒̈́̏̓͊͛̑̈́͂͘ͅ ̴̢͇̫̮̔͗̊̊̒̆͝Ą̶̈́͋̊̽̓͜͝L̵͙͎̦͙̥͔͖͓͔̀̒̓̌̀̒͑̽̈̚̕͜͠͠ͅW̴̨̢̨̺̩̮̖͇͙̯̪͎͕̪͗͂͌̔̽͛̒̀̒͆̎ͅÄ̴̼̫̦̼̣̰̗̓̍͐́̓̕͜Y̴̤̪͇̟̫̹̠̫͚̩̯̜̬̤̓̋̈̔͑̀͌͑̑̈́͒͐͜S̸̨̰̖͔̝͇̿̍̔̉̊̃̌̅̅̿́̀̚̕ ̸̡̙̜̯̖̦̦͉̗̓̕͜C̷͕̙͔͖̖̦̾̒Ỏ̵̢̢̬̬͔͙̅̿̃͂̓M̵̛̜̟̼͎̉̆́̔̈́͌̋͋̔͒͜͝Ẹ̸̛͖͉̙̗̗̫̼̞̝̰̓̏͛̓̇́͛̂̀͋̈́͜͠ ̴̡̢̡̼̳̳̥̼̭͙͖̳̽̀͛̋̒̋B̸̨̨̗̠̪̪͎͇͇͇͎̯̬̫̀͌̒̌͗̐ͅA̵̡̛̺̜̱͈͍̥͔̗̪̝̍̏̅͌̀̽̍̄̃͑͑̚͜͝͠Ċ̴̰̽̈́͑͒̀͛͂̔͐͠K̵̨̨̛̭̮͓͎͎̤̬̳͕͔̞̯͎̄̍̿̌͒̈́̈́͗͒̽̚͝"

"AAAH!" Stan screamed as he jolted from his nightmare.

"Stan! Are you alright!?" Freddy asked as he jumped from his seat from Stan's awakening.

Stan took a deep breath and even wiped some sweat from his forehead. "Just...just a nightmare."

"I am so sorry."

Stan then pondered: Who was the person he met? Something about him seemed familiar. Someone he met 3 years, but couldn't quite put his finger to it. Was that person important? Does that person have any sort of connection to the Pizzeria? He didn't know. But he couldn't do anything in this state he was in.

"Stan. You ok?" Max asked. He heard the two talking and had to see what was going on."

"How long has it been?" Stan asked.

"30 minutes." Max responded. "Neo's been gone for 30 minutes so far. I...I do hope he's alright."

"We better go after him. It's been too long." Stan then headed for the opening. But Freddy kept it shut. "Freddy."

"No. You have to stay until you are fully healed. Don't worry. I have faith in your friend." Freddy said.

"But I'm ok now. We can't leave him like that. Max help me out."

"Stan. You almost had a stroke." Max stated.

"And I've recovered." Stan said. But the truth was his chest was still sore. Not so much, but it was still there.

"Neo is strong. He can do it." Max stated before looking at the entrance to El Chip."

Things felt like it was gonna be a photo finish for Neo. He was making sure he kept his speed and distance in the center and to rush to the door just in time before the Animatronics could come in. But with so little power, he had to conserve as much as he can till the end. With his heart pounding, his fist clinching, his face in sweat, He had to stay strong. And just as the power to both doors were about to out, the timer reached zero. Afterwards, he power on both doors reached back to full power. Neo had won.

Both the Animatronics went out of the office to continue searching for the others. Neo sat down for a minute while catching his breath after this whole ordeal. He was so glad that he made it to live another day.

After regaining his breath, he continued moving towards the Prize Counter Room with the badge in his possession. He did met some bumps in the road as there were Animatronics wondering around to find him and the others. He had to time everything right in the shadows and make his way to the large Prize Counter Room.

Looking around the place, Neo wanted to say something. Ask if anyone is there. But that would've been a foolish move to make as it would not only give his location away, but endanger anyone who is here. But as he looked around, he started to hear footsteps and noises.

"GET BACK HERE!!!" Yelled Roxanne Wolf.

"Piss off!" yelled another voice. Then, there was a hit sound, followed by a breaking sound of glass and a loud thump.

Neo ran over the location to see what it was. He saw that Roxanne Wolf was knocked on her back and from the large glass dome and was struggling to get back up. Just before Neo could figure out what, he heard the second voice.

"Neo?"

Neo looked over and smiled. "FLYNN!" He rushed over to his friend and they gripped their hands tightly as a sign of friendship. "So glad to see you're ok."

"Right back at you man." Flynn nodded. "I thought I would be lost.

"Same."

It was all starting to make sense to Neo now. The vent breaking off, the figure, Roxanne Wolf pushed down. No one could have this much strength than Flynn here. He was glad to find more of his friends. So much so that he was filled with hope that the others are still alive.

As much as he and Flynn liked to stay and chat, the loud noise had drawn Monty and Chica. The two decided to find a way out of here and get their friends.

"Come on! I think the emergency exit is over here at the VIP area!" Flynn said.

"How did you make it here? And where are the others?" Neo asked as they ran towards the elevator.

"I woke up in some strange storage room with Dell. We got out to the Atrium and Dell went to Monty's Golf to find Renamon. I was then chased by these creepy skeleton like machines and ended up here."

"Stan and Max are safe in the Atrium."

Flynn pressed the button and looked at Neo. "You found them? Alright man!"

"Yes." Neo then looked at the elevator. "It's not opening."

"Allow me." Flynn then grabbed both edges of the door and forced it open. "Come on." He said as he went in the elevator.

Just as Neo and Flynn were about to leave, A mapbot appeared offering them free map. It remained until someone moved the bot aside and grabbed the boys. The last thing they say was Vanessa.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1K 66 23
[follows Markiplier's journey through Security Breach, because he's the only YouTuber who has done the play through that I like] So um yea. Just a no...
28.7K 736 18
*Amazing cover is Security Breach fanart by @Doe 🏳️‍🌈 🦌 the deer drawing dogs on Twitter! They're incredibly talented, and definitely worth checki...
356 71 15
"As anxiety pooled in her stomach, it was all she could do to keep from throwing up on his leg and giving away her position. Yet she knew, without a...
16.3K 729 23
A story in which, the daughter of Mike and Y/N Schmidt, works at Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex. When she gets locked in the mega plex overnight, sh...