Carolina- OUTER BANKS

By EGvamp24

Olivia Bradley, John B's cousin lives the best of both worlds being a Pogue and a Kook. Living on Figure Eigh... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58

Ch. 46

27 1 0
By EGvamp24

We made it to the state room and John B banged on the door "Open up! Sarah! Sarah!" John B yelled and I tried to open another door but it was no use.

"C'mon we have to find Sarah." He said and I nodded "Here we could try below deck." I told him and he nodded then we went down by the boiler room. "C'mon. I don't think she's in here." I muttered and we turned to go up but Rafe was blocking our exit and he held a galf hook.

"Rafe" "Watch your head, man." He muttered then John B pulled me behind him.

"What the hell are you doing here, John B."

"Just put that thing down, all right?" John B said and Rafe smirked.

"Why would I do that?" "This isn't about you, all right? Now back the hell up and stay away from my cousin." John B told him and he chuckled "Not about me?" Rafe muttered and I held onto John B tightly.

"No. This is about Sarah. Okay?" He said and Rafe looked at me "I don't know, I think it is." He said and John B pulled me to the stairs leading to the upper deck while Rafe chased us, he swung the hook towards us but we dodged it and I tripped hitting my head on a pipe.

"Liv!" John yelled and I groaned then looked up to see Rafe "Same old shit." He said and I looked at John B "You don't have to do this, all right?" He told Rafe and he sighed "Pogues stealing from us... Keeping Liv from me... You know, I can't... I'm not gonna let that happen." He said and swung at John B but he rolled out the way and I screamed in frustration then kicked Rafe in the gut.

John B helped me up and we ran up the stairs "Hey! Come here!" Rafe yelled and John B went up the stairs as I followed him and I heard steam hissing from the pipes.

"Where are you going, huh?" Rafe yelled and I felt him grab my leg and I screamed "John B!" I yelled and suddenly an explosion started and Rafe was caught in some of the blast pushing him away from me. I gasped and John B pulled me up "Come here, I gotcha." He muttered and I heard Rafe groaning. "Go, go, go!" John B told me and I ran up the stairs "Through there." He told me and we went into a room then waited for Rafe to go by.

It was silent for a good while and I sighed in relief, we went outside then I heard multiple voice's coming in two different directions.

"That sounds like JJ..." "And Sarah and Ward." John B said and I looked at him "Go help Sarah and get the lifeboat. I'll go find JJ." I told him and he nodded. I was about to run the other way until John B stopped me "Hey! Be careful, alright?" He said and I nodded "Yeah. I will." I told him and he gave me a quick hug before running to find Sarah.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

I ran the other way around the boat calling for JJ "Liv? Liv!" I heard and I turned the corner to see JJ. I sighed in relief and JJ ran up to me grabbing my face and checking if I was alright.

"I'm okay. I'm good." I told him and he hugged me tightly "I couldn't find my siblings, they must of been with the crew." I told him and he sighed "It will be fine. We'll find them. Kie, Pope and Cleo got the cross. Where's John B and Sarah?" He asked and I sighed "John B went to help Sarah get away from Ward, I had to make sure you were okay." I told him and he nodded. "Well let's go find John B and Sarah. Then get the hell out of here." JJ told me and I nodded "You don't have to tell me twice." I said and we ran to where John B was running to.

JJ looked around the corner then looked at me "Clear." We made our way around the corner and I saw the captain "I don't see him." "JJ." I muttered frowning as the captain pulled out a huge machete.

"Of course. There's more of you... Get down on your knees." He said and JJ went to attack. "Yeah, that's not gonna happen." He said and my eyes widened "Go, go, go!" JJ yelled and the captain swung the machete but hit the wall.

I tried to grab it and the guy kicked me but JJ grabbed him "Hit him, Liv!" JJ yelled and I opened the door to a emergency door hitting his face.

"Where's John B?" "John B!" I tried yelling for him to see he'd hear me. I looked out to see if they'd gotten the lifeboat and the cross but I couldn't see them anywhere.

"Liv!" I heard JJ yell and I turned to see the captain turning to me, he swung his machete almost hitting me. "Liv!" I dodged another swing and when he went to hit me again JJ grabbed him from behind but elbowed him in the throat "JJ!" I yelled and the guy swung at me.

"Liv!" I heard as the captain took the machete and hit the side of my head knocking me out.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

JJ

I watched as Liv fell off the side of the ship and my eyes widened "Liv!" I kicked the captain down then looked over the edge to see Liv facing down in the water.

"Liv!!!" I screamed then jumped off the boat into the water, I swam to her facing her up. She had a gash on the temple and I tried shaking her awake. "C'mon Liv, wake up. Damn it, wake up!" I yelled and I looked around. "HELP!! John B! Pope! Kie! Somebody please help!" I screamed trying to hold Liv's face up out of the water.

Suddenly I heard a motor then turned to see a small boat coming from the other side of the venture "Liv! JJ!" John B yelled and they came to our side "Help her up!" I yelled and John B and Pope pulled him up onto the boat. The girls helped me up and I went to Liv's side.

"No, come on Liv... breathe, come on just breathe." I said holding both sides of her face in my hands and brushed her hair out of the way, the boat stopped and I frowned.

"What's happening?" Kie questioned and John B tried to choke the engine "Were stalling out." He kept on saying and I went to help him while Sarah stayed with Liv.

Liv

I wasn't on the ship anymore, I was on the beach back in OBX again.

"We got to stop meeting like this." I heard and I turned to see my mom "Mom? I-
I thought I was on the ship, I don't remember how I got here?" I told her and she grabbed my hands. "It's okay. You're not dead yet. You get to go back." My mom said and I sighed in relief "This will pass... you will be fine." She told me and I nodded.

"You know you're the reason your mom is dead." I heard and I turned my head to see Taylor. "Taylor? What- Mom-" I turned to find my mom was gone.

"You deserved what happened to you. Now your siblings are going to be held hostage by Nathan. It's all your fault." Taylor said and repeating that it was my fault and I held my hands to my ears to try and drown out his voice.

"NO!!"

Sarah

Liv looked pale with all the blood she lost, I looked up at the ship to see Rafe pointing a gun at us "You serious? We're sitting ducks." "We gotta go!" Pope and Kiara yelled and I looked at Rafe with a plead, hoping he'd just let us go, let Liv go. Moments later the boat motor started back up and we were on our way to the closest island we saw, I saw Rafe put the gun down and I sighed in relief meeting JJ's gaze then went back to Liv.

"C'mon Liv. I- I need you to wake up. Princess please, wake up. Please come back to me, I need you. Please don't leave me." JJ cried and kissed her gently. Her eyes open and we all smiled then she coughed up water.

"Liv?" "There you go, there you go. Cough it up." John B said and I rubbed his back "Hey, Liv, there you go. Welcome to the land of the living, dude." "No CPR needed, huh? I mean JJ would have probably done it anyways." Pope and John B said making me elbow him in the side.

I chuckled and Liv looked around as JJ held the back of Liv's neck in support as she looked up straight in his eyes.

"Sup." He muttered which made us all laugh "Hi." Liv chuckled then pulled him close "Just always looking for attention." "Eh well, whatever it takes, right?" Liv said and JJ sighed "Never scare me like that, ever again." JJ said and she nodded then frowned "What the hell happened?" She asked and John B handed JJ a towel for Liv's head.

Liv

My head hurts like a mother-trucker "The blunt end of a machete." "A machete?" I Questioned and JJ sighed "A blunt end." "Next time, duck." Cleo told her and she nodded "I'll try to remember that next time. Thanks." I said and JJ held my hand tightly.

"You saved me." I muttered and he nodded "I'll always come to your rescue, Rapunzel..." JJ said and I pulled him into a deep kiss "Alright love birds... Hey JJ, thanks for saving my Cousin." John B said and I sighed "My knight in shining board shorts." I joked and I looked at Kie who was smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 76 11
𝐉𝐉 & πŒπ€π—πˆππ„ AKA, 𝐒𝐔𝐍 & 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 ππŽπ†π”π„ & 𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 π†πŽπ‹πƒπ„π π‘π„π“π‘πˆπ„π•π„π‘ & ππ‹π€π‚πŠ 𝐂𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐋𝐀 & 𝐎𝐊𝐎𝐊𝐎𝐊 𝐄�...
220K 6.4K 45
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...
109K 2K 43
**written before season 2&3** With John B missing at sea, the Pogues have split apart. John B's twin sister, Paisley, and JJ are certain that John B...
33.3K 865 28
β–Œπ—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› John B's Kook half-sister realizes that her lifelong best friend is everything she's ever wanted, and everything she can never have...