Double Agent | Agents of S.H...

By slut4phoebebridgers

17 year old Maeve Phillips, an agent working for both of the world's most powerful agencies has to decide whi... More

mixtape
initiation
stay in your own realm
peace offering

author's note

48 0 1
By slut4phoebebridgers

hey y'all! this is my first full length fic (that i plan on actually finishing lol). as of now, all the chapters are not edited, so if you see a continuity or storyline issue, i will probably get around to fixing it sometime in the near future. 

i wanted to write something for agents of shield because we have a small but active fanbase. i can't tell you if the storyline is actually good, but you guys can be the judge of that.

some general info: this is an agents of shield fanfic written in 3rd person, oc is a 17 year old female, as of right now, there is not and probably won't be a love interest. 

anyways, enjoy that fact that i have grammarly and can spell. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 7.6K 73
**this is a sequel to Birds of a Feather** Following the acts of Birds of a Feather, we find ourselves amidst the story of SHIELD after their fall. P...
206K 4.4K 23
[ B o o k 1 ] ❝ I never expected to fall in love when I finally got director Fury to change teams and hell I didn't speck to see my 'dead'...
26.7K 649 22
Redback, known by many monikers, is a member of the army and is one of their special agents. But after being discharged, she was approached by a man...
831 37 7
❝ they're gonna watch me disappear into the sun . . . ❞ [ a marvel fanfiction ] [ agents of s.h.i.e.l.d ] [ full des...