a Shooting Star (Shadowpeach...

By ClMushroom

it is a Shadowpeach x reader Y/N is a woman/girl who came into the mk world in the form of a star. unfortunat... More

Information
Shooting Star
finally Outside
travel partner
Ameno power
meet a little child
Mk childhood
a Hero is Born 1
a Hero is Born 2
a Hero is Born 3
🎊New Book Cover 🎊
🌄Mk Clones🌄
💤Mei's sleepover 1💤
🐉Mei sleepover 2💤
🐲mei's Mentor ⭐

☀️1 Date Wukong⭐

547 16 5
By ClMushroom

🧡💛🧡💛🧡💛🧡🧡💛🧡💛🧡🧡

It's been a week and wukong did visit you every day but Not Always Long.

Y/N is in town helping some people because the town was still half destroyed from the fight with DBK. You gave people something to eat and they were happy and thanked you. Y/N rejoiced. She helps for a while until a voice came from behind here. ☀️:"Heya, shooting star~" it was wukong's voice and y/n turns around and sees wukong ⭐:" hi Sun" y/n said happily.

Wukong smiles at her he is wearing pants and a red hoody and the hood was over his head. ☀️:" What are you doing right now?" He goes closer to her. ⭐: "Oh, I only help people here" she lays a bag of food on her side.
☀️:" Do you always have to help people shooting star? Wasn't it enough that you and Mk saved the city" he crosses his arms over his chest. You roll your eyes ⭐:" I like helping so let me wukong, why are you here?" Wukong makes a smug face and puts his hands on his hips ☀️:" I'm here because of you and I wanted to spend the day with you"
You'd get a little red in the face ⭐: "um.. do you mean like a date or just friendly" Wukong grins and comes closer to you, your faces were very close to each other ☀️:" what do you think shooting star~ of course this is going to be a date~ I would never miss the chance to date such a pretty lady~" you'd blush even more but grab wukong's face away with your hand and wukong rolls his eyes but still smiles. You huff to calm yourself ⭐:" Okey okey why not it will be fun" Monkey King smiles wider and takes your hand ☀️:" okey, let's go my shooting star" You nod and walk off.

You walk around town holding hands and talk to each other
☀️: "So where is Mk and the others? You're usually always with them" ⭐:" Oh, Mk and the others are in the harbor with Sandy" wukong nodded slightly ☀️:" Shooting star, why are you even bothering about Mk?" He wonders. ⭐:" To be honest, I don't know either... I feel a bond with him? No love or anything more family reason" you snort slightly. ☀️:"Okey see" he smiles again he loves the feel of your hand there were happy relaxed feelings.

Wukong sees an Ice Cream Cafe shop and leads you inside and takes a seat at a table. ⭐:" So we're going to eat ice cream, huh?" She smiles at wukong. Wukong nodded happily ☀️: "Why not! Peach ice cream always tastes particularly good," he said proudly. Y/n rolled her eyes playfully ⭐:" you and your peaches" The waiter came and asked what you wanted to order. Wukong orders his peach ice cream and y/n orders her (favorite ice cream) You are waiting for your ice cream brook. Until all of a sudden the TV above the cafe counter flashes and shows Redson. Wukong, y/n and everyone else watch TV. Wukong looks bored but y/n looks serious. 🔥:" City Dwellers! It's me Redson! I am in control of the weather station and will use the power of nature to help my father to his former glory!" He said proudly and angry but you have to say Redson really has a beautiful voice. His voice dropped a bit. "That message was a courtesy," he mumbles Y/n snorted annoyed ⭐: "Seriously!?" Wukong shrugs his shoulders slightly, not really caring. Y/n stands up ⭐:" sry Sun but I should go to Mk" wukong widened his eyes and stopped y/n with his monkey tail, it was tied to her waist ☀️:" wait a minute shooting star, it's not your opponent. .I know you want to help Mk and such, but he should be able to do it on his own this time" y/n looks annoyed ⭐:" oh so I should stay out of everything?!" Wukong looks nervous ☀️:" what no, but Mk will never learn anything if you keep taking his fights away from him" You make a pouty mouth and mumble ⭐:" maybe I wouldn't do it if you trained Mk.." wukong takes your hand and gives you a look full of understanding ☀️:" I understand but Mk is indestructible because of his powers, he will be fine trust me" wukong got up and walks over to you and strokes your cheek. Y/n is still pouting and looking away slightly ⭐:" alright" she whispers and looks back at wukong and realizes how close you actually are, so close you could kiss... Y/N blushed slightly in the face and wukong did too. Wukong slowly moves closer to you and looks at your lips...

Until the service came "Excuse me, but your order is correct" the service had your ice cream brooks. Wukong and y/n quickly walk away from another wukong was red in the face and nodded ☀️: "Yes, that's our order" the waiter puts your ice cream on the table and leaves. Y/n was really red in the face and didn't say anything and sat down again, so did wukong.

You eat your ice cream in silence and wukong keeps looking at your ice cream, he is curious how your (favorite ice cream) taste. ☀️: "Hey shooting star can I try your ice cream?" Y/n looks back and forth at your ice cream and nods ⭐:" yes, why not" she pushes the ice cream closer to wukong. But wukong got an idea and smiled playfully ☀️:" feed me" you raise your eyebrows ⭐:" wukong I certainly won't feed you" wukong makes a pouty mouth ☀️:" oh come on just once" y/n gave in and wukong got excited like a little kid when he saw you take your spoon and put a piece of your ice cream on it and put it close to his mouth ⭐:" say ahhh you little baby" wukong ignored your comment but opened his mouth and did your spoon with the ice cream in his mouth, wukong's black wags like a dog. You take your spoon back and ask ⭐: "And how does it taste?" Wukong swallows the ice cream ☀️: "It tastes good but my peach ice cream is better" he said proudly. Y/n smiles cheekily ⭐:" ok then prove it, let me taste your ice cream and feed me"
Wukong grins ☀️:"I don't usually share my food but I'll make an exception for you" wukong took his spoon put his ice cream on and feed you and took his spoon back ☀️:"I'm right or it's better" y/n gulped and laughed lightly ⭐:" it's good but I still like mine more"Suddenly you both hear a loud bang. Y/n looked worried and wukong ignored it. ⭐:" Sun we should see what that was" she got up from her seat. wukong leans back in his seat ☀️:" chill shooting star, that was definitely nothing" y/n looks annoyed ⭐:" wukong we'll check without ifs and buts" she looks serious. Wukong huffed ☀️: "we make a deal I'll check and you stay here and wait for me ok?" Y/n doesn't look annoyed anymore ⭐:" fine" wukong grins slightly and stands up ☀️:" I'll be right back" he wanted to leave until Y/n stopped wukong looks confused and turns to you. You had a handkerchief and tenderly cleaned his chin and wukong blushed slightly ⭐:" sry but you had ice cream there" she let go of him wukong thanks you and kisses your cheek and leaves the cafe.

🌄☀️🌄☀️🌄☀️🌄☀️🌄☀️🌄☀️🌄

Wukong prov.

Wukong makes his cloud, gets on it and flies up into the air to see where that grach came from and even uses his golden gaze and sees a hole in a street of town and Mk is in the middle of it. Wukong sighs ☀️:" this kid" and rubs his eyelids. He lay down on his cloud and flies down to mk. ☀️:" Hey Bud, how are you?" Mk turns around and is happy to see Monkey King 🌄:" Monkey King! Awesome, now that you're here we can go up there and destroy them-" Monkey King under broke mk ☀️:" no no no, in case you forgot, I'm retired, you're the one who should take care of the bad guys" wukong suddenly has a stick and raises it with his monkey tail and points at Mk. Mk looks confused and shocked. Wukong sits on his cloud and scratches his back with the stick ☀️:" and also" Monkey King stands up Whirls with the stick in his hand and strikes a pose ☀️:" you're indestructible!!! Right" he grins.

Mk looks away nervously and mumbles, his fingers pressed together 👉👈. 🌄:" Um I.. I mean.. I'm indestructible.." he rubs the back of his head. Mk sighs and hangs his head 🌄:" When I try to do something, I screw it up!" He looks down at his hands in frustration. 🌄: "Something's wrong"

Monkey King jumps onto Mk and sits on his shoulders and examines. Mk is very confused 🌄: "Monkey King what are you doing??" Mk wriggles slightly.
Wukong searches Mk's hair and makes a shocked expression ☀️:" oh yeah you're right, that's bad" he leans over Mk's head and looks into his eyes ☀️:" something's really wrong!" Mk panics and wriggles around even more. 🌄:" What's up?! What's wrong?!" Mk looks up at wukong. Wukong looks chilled again and has fished a bug out of Mk hair and picks it up. ☀️: "It's you, idiot" he eats bugs. 🌄:" What?" Mk is confused and wukong jumps off him and loads onto his feet. ☀️:"To have full control of your powers you need confidence" he looks at Mk bored. Mk goes to him and now stands next to wukong and his hands on his waist and talks proudly 🌄;"I have confidence" Wukong shoves Mk away with his monkey tail ☀️:" no, you're just loud. To get confidence you have to-" 🌄:" try until I make it?" Wukong was annoyed and goes really close to Mk's face ☀️:" No! You have to train!" He walks away from Mk's face, puts one hand on his hip and with the other hand he points at Mk. ☀️: "You think I took shortcuts?!, No, it took me centuries of training and fighting and just beating up demons. .so many demons..whatever" wukong turns around, Mk looks sad. ☀️: "There's nothing worth anything for free anyway, but" he clears his throat. Mk was worried now 🌄: "but what about my friends, the city and mom, they are counting on me" he makes cute puppy eyes googly. Wukong gives up, not because of Mk's dog eyes but Well Mk Y/n mentioned he wanted to get back to her as soon as possible. He sighed really loud ☀️: "Okay, but stop crying like that now," he growls and scratches his head ☀️:" I know a way to limit your power so you can learn to control it, but.." Monkey King looks at Mk and Mk raises an eyebrow 🌄:" but what?" ☀️:" You wouldn't be indestructible anymore.." wukong was a little worried. Mk wheezed quietly and didn't really think long, rather very quickly and gave an answer 🌄:" okey, let's do that" wukong grins ☀️:" okey, no way back" he moves his arms in a circle and everything was in gold colors and a symbol comes in wukong's hands and touches Mk's torso. Mk makes a shocking and painful expression and falls to his knees, arms on the floor and breathing heavily. Wukong looks down at Mk folded his arms ☀️:" are you ok Bud?" Mk stands up and grins 🌄: "Yes"

⭐🍨⭐🍨⭐🍨⭐🍨⭐🍨⭐🍨⭐

You are waiting outside of Wukong's Ice Cream Cafe Shop and the sun is already setting. Y/n was a bit concerned because wukong was taking so long.. also you didn't want to wait anymore so you went to the park sit under the tree and lay back and close your eyes just chill a bit and get your nerves off. Until you hear a familiar voice ☀️: "There you are, shooting star" y/n opens her eyes and sees wukong sitting down next to you. ⭐:" What happened, you were gone a really long?" You cross your arms. Wukong smiled a bit and stroked your head ☀️:" sorry i had to talk to Mk but now let's enjoy the time between us okey~" he put an arm around your waist and bring you closer to him, you blushed in the face and bucks a bit and looks away wukong laughs a bit, he's happy to be near you and he cuddles with you you sigh slightly and cuddle back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1.1K 18
[NAME] a goth girl whos been friend with two dorks name mk and mei. she casually has a normal life till mk got a staff from a mountain. will she and...
4.3K 103 9
"𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝕴 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖘 𝖆 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝕴 𝖒𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖆 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖞𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋-𝖆 𝖕𝖗...
14.8K 497 10
Prequel to Macaque's Successor. When Y/n was born from Macaque's stone, he knew he couldn't take care of her, and would have to give her up, but that...
50.6K 2.4K 29
Various Lego Monkie Kid x GN Muichiro Reader. ______________________________ ❝𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍...