πŽπ•π„π‘π‹πŽπŽπŠπ„πƒ ᡖᡉᡃᡏʸ ᡇˑ...

By gracessecretshelby

πŸ“–|Peaky Blinders story πŸ‘₯| Lottie Shelby (oc) , Shelby Family πŸ’Œ| Isaiah Jesus Disclaimer: I do not own any... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 (act 2)
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38 (act 3)
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55 (act four)
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
70 (act five)
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85

68

708 8 0
By gracessecretshelby

Lottie stood beside Finn as the Wagon drove down Watery Lane. Finn placed an arm around his sister as people placed flowers on the wagon.

Lottie looked over at Linda who held hers and Arthur's child in her arms.

Something was off. She didn't seem as upset as you'd be if your husband had just died.

"Finn" she whispered. He looked down at her. "Look at Linda," she said. He looked over the road. "What about her?"

"Does she not seem..normal?"

He frowned, examining her.

-

The Shelby's sat around the dinner table and watched as Micheal walked in from previously living somewhere else. Polly stood, hugging the boy.

Tommy stared down at the table.

"Tommy i've been trying to think of words" Micheal began. "Don't" Polly stopped him. "Words don't work. Micheal we're in a grave situation, Tommy has a plan"

Micheal frowned.

"Instead of going to Australia, you're going to New York"

"Really, Polly?" Lottie raised her voice. "Arthur has just died and your fucking talking about Micheal going to America?" she asked, her mouth parting.

They all ignored her. "Why" Micheal asked. "Because the company has business to attend in America" Ada spoke.

"Will i be coming back?"

"Train leaves in an hour, Micheal. You made a choice, you knew i was going to be shot and you chose not to tell me"

"I chose my mum" Micheal whispered: "When all this business is over, we'll all be free to make our own choices" Polly said.

"So is that it?" he asked.

"You get the train to Liverpool then the SS to Monroe," Tommy cleared his throat. "Boat sails tomorrow."

Micheal looked over at Lottie. Tommy handed him an envelope. " Now you can go"

He took the envelope and walked away slowly.

-

"I need an overseas connection please, USA" Tommy spoke into the phone.

-

Lottie watched as Charlie and Curly threw gasoline underneath the wood. She bit her lip which had began trembling, keeping a tight hold on Auroras hand.

A woman approached with a white flag.

"Tommy" Johnny shouted. "It's alright, let her come" he said, walking toward her. "Please, once we're all finished" he said.

She said nothing so he turned away.

"Is uncle Arthur going to heaven mum?" Aurora asked. Lottie didn't look at her, just nodded. "Hopefully"

-

Polly, Tommy, Finn and Lottie sat in front of the woman.

"Your note talked about making terms for peace" Audrey Changretta, said to Tommy. "But my son says there are no terms. You took my husband and my son, we took two of your brothers."

"The vendetta is won" Tommy says. "We say when the Vendetta is won" she scowled.

Lottie tapped her fingers on the chair, holding back what she wanted to say.

"We will take everything you have" Audrey said. "All your businesses, signed over to us. You agree to this. Or my son will kill you all. One by one"

"John should of shot you when he had the chance" Lottie whispered quiet enough for her not to hear.

"The vendetta is won" Tommy repeated. "That's it. No more killing."

"Who do you think you were, Mr Shelby?" she hissed. He stared at her blankly.

-

Lizzie walked into the office, joining Tommy and Polly.

"You don't knock?" he asked. "You don't know my new address?" she raised her eyebrows.

"Hello Lizzie how are you?" Polly looked up.

"I know your new address, Lizzie" he corrected. "Because it was me who bought you the new fucking house"

"Then why don't you visit?" she asked.
He sat down. "Yeah i've been busy" he shrugged. "Busy doing what?"

"Preparing for tomorrow" Polly said. "Why, what's tomorrow?" Lizzie frowned. "Luca Changretta is coming to Birmingham, it's our turn" Tommy said.

"He's already taken over Alfie Solomons, Sabini, Titanics, all of them." Polly sighed.

"And now he's coming to take control of Shelby Company Limited." Tommy told her. "What are we going to do about that?" she asked. "We're gonna let him have it"

-

Tommy watched as Luca and his men walked into the room where Tommy made his gin, guns in their hands. Finn stood behind him, beside Lottie who stood tall, and Polly.

"Loot at them" he spoke in Italian. "All that's left of the Peaky fucking Blinders." He stepped in front of Tommy, clicking his fingers and the man behind him placing a briefcase onto the table.

"I've had my lawyer draw up these papers" he said. "Cover ever enterprise in your possession. Bars, restaurants, warehouses. Every fucking thing that you have taken all that years to gather together. You will sign them all over"

"To my family. Or you're gonna die. Right here. And if it's not you who i kill first, it'll be the pretty one behind you," he pointed at Lottie, keeping eye contact with Tommy. Lottie stayed quiet.

"I would've buried you all. But my mother, she knows you, she said, it'll be worse for you if i let you live. And take away everything that you have"

"Search them" he instructed the other men as he pulled a gun from Tommys jacket.

"Especially don't trust this bitch" he insulted Polly.

The men walked forward, one aggressively grabbing Lottie. She hissed in anger, looking away as he searched her.

The men stepped back.

"So" Luca began, holding up a pen. "Sign. Every fucking one of them"

Tommy looked down at the pen. "You can sign them in your knees" Luca taunted. "On the floor" he wiped the papers off the table.

Tommy did nothing. Luca flipped the table, growing angry.

"Get on your fucking knees and sign" he shouted. A grin appeared on Tommys face. "A friend of mine once said," he began, picking up the paper. "Big fucks small. So i had to find someone bigger than you. Now you may know there are two families in Brooklyn, who want to take over your monopoly on the import of liquor into New York" he said.

"But if they move against you in New York, they'll start a war between the families" Polly spoke.

"But if you were to die in a vendetta, with some fucking bookmaker in Birmingham, they could take over your business without a war" Tommy nodded.

"We also contacted a businessman in Chicago. He's also interested in moving into the liquor business in New York" Polly added.

"His name is Alphonse Capone" Tommy said.

"You been talking to that fat fuck?" Luca asked, looking over at Lottie.

"You see all the blood relatives you've brought with you from New York, Mr Changretta, they're all dead. And these men here" he pointed behind him. "They work for money for the highest bidder, they now have new orders."

Lottie grew confused at whatever the plan was that Tommy and.

"Is that right?" Luca asked. He turned around, looking at his men. "Is that right?" he repeated.

The men stood down. "And you, Matteo?"

He stayed silent.

"Hey..very fucking" Luca pulled the gun from his pocket and Tommy knocked it out of his hand, grabbing him and fighting with him.

The door opened and more men walked in.

Lottie looked over, shivers going up her body when she saw Arthur. Finn gasped.

-
The night Arthur 'Died'

"Arthur's been injured, Pol, but he's all right, we need to make them believe that he's dead. To everyone but you me and Linda, Arthur Shelby is dead. I've got it all worked out, we can use his death to win this war"

-

Luca looked at Arthur with wide eyes, Arthur pointed his gun, sending a bullet through his head. He fell to the floor.

Lottie ran for Arthur, practically jumping to his arms. "Your alive" she whispered.

"Tell your people in Chicago, that Micheal Gray will sign the import license to New York" Tommy pointed at the men. "Three hundred barrels of English dry gin a month"

Arthur held Lottie tightly, sighing.

"Leave" Arthur said to them, letting go of the girl. "Tell your boss what you saw here today and tell him you don't fuck with the Peaky Blinders"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 6.4K 73
After a failed marriage to Tommy Shelby, Cora moves to camden town looking for a Rebound. She finds him at the Camden town bakery. 🍺 What happens w...
244K 5.1K 45
❝ I would like a soulmate for tomorrow, yet tonight I could use a whiskey-loving companion. ❞ Tommy Shelby x female!oc Peaky Blinders season one, [c...
2.7M 37.5K 115
*UNDER EDITING* Imagines for your favourite Shelby family (and Alfie!)
38.2K 784 10
The love story of Eve Jesus the preachers daughter and Tommy Shelby.