Super Dragon Ball X Male Read...

De Electrivire56

Continuation from, Dragon Ball Z (Redone) x MaleReader... Y/n Zhero's journey continues... Mais

Chapter 1 : So, What's new?
Chapter 2 : World Martial Arts Tournament
Chapter 3 : It's been Seven Years! Goku returns
Chapter 4 : Junior Division, time for the new gen to shine!
Chapter 5 : Trunks, Goten, and Hope, Enter; The New Generation of Saiyans
Chapter 6 : Besties
Chapter 7 : Seventeen years of trauma! Gohans Unrepentant Anger
Chapter 8 : The goal to bring forth the ultimate warrior, Majin Buu
Chapter 9 : Enter, Majin Vegeta
Chapter 10 : The proud Saiyan; Y/n Vs The King of the Demon realm; Dabura
Chapter 11 : The birth of the ultimate warrior, Enter; Majin Buu
Chapter 12 : A Once In A LifeTime Teamup! Y/n, Goku, and Vegeta Vs Majin Buu
Chapter 13 : Selfless Sacrifice... bye Vegeta...
Chapter 14 : An Unhinged Majin! Peak Majin Buu!
Chapter 15 : More than ever, we need you, Son Gohan!
Chapter 16: Gathering! For the final battle! Fusion!
Chapter 17 : Enter; The Ultimate Super Saiyan!
Chapter 18 : The True Power Of The New Generation! Gotenks!
Chapter 19 : Once More, for the Earth! Goku, Vegeta, and Y/n Vs Majin Buu!
Chapter 20 : The True Ultimate Warrior! Enter; Son Gohan
Rant/Update

Chapter 21 : The day is saved... Thanks again, Son Gohan...

506 15 2
De Electrivire56

In the climactic battle between Gohan and Majin Buu, the clash of their devastating attacks, the Kamehameha and Buu's energy ball, intensifies the already charged atmosphere to an unprecedented level. As the forces collide with thunderous impact, the ground beneath them quakes, and the shockwaves reverberate through the battlefield, shaking the very foundation of their world.

Gohan channels his energy into this single, focused beam, pouring his essence into it, feeling the surge of power through every fiber of his being.

However, before the Kamehameha can reach its target, Buu's energy ball hurtles toward Gohan, crackling with poerpaxked intent. The monstrous pink orb, pulsating with a dark aura, dwarfs Gohan's attack, fueled by the strength of a formidable opponent. Its sheer size and unruly force dwarf Gohan, casting a shadow over his spirit.

Majin Buu: I've told you over, and over again! I am the ultimate warrior! I am the Ultimate Majin! You will die by my hands, the universe will finally stop testing me, after this, the universe will accept that I am the strongest warrior in the UNIVERSE! Surpassing even the god of destruction!

The clash of these immense powers causes a cataclysmic explosion that illuminates the darkened sky, momentarily blinding everyon. The shockwave of their collision tiars through the battlefield, ripping apart the nearby landscape in a display of raw, destructive power. Trees are pulled out from their roots, boulders are reduced to rubble, and the very air reins cold.

Despite Gohan's valiant efforts, Majin Buu's attack proves to be overpowering, threatening to consume Gohan and extinguish any remaining hope. The sheer strength emanating from Buu's energy ball breathes life into the ev that fuels his every action, feeding it with an unaltered hunger. Gohan, faced with the prospect of defeat, refuses to give in.

Gohan: D-damnit!.. damnit... Damnit!

Majin Buu: I'M GONNA KILL YOU! Don't you sound like a full NOW HUH?! T- what the hell? What the hell?!

Gohan sensing something was amese with, Buu's power looked up.

Gohan: It's gone... Their gone... I don't feel their energies ... Could they have-

Goku: Gohan!

Gohan: Dad! W- what's going?!

Goku: Your plan! I did just as you said, I removed everyone from inside,  himhe is weaker than he was before... Sorry it took so long, Y/n, and Vegeta, got into a little scuffel with the new grand elder... It's a long story...

Gohan:... Dad... How are you so calm right now? His attack... Even though his weaker, his attack is still powerful, i- I don't know, dad...

Goku: ... I'm calm because I know... I know you can defeat him, and you don't even need my help for this one, you defeated Cell when all the odds were stacked against you, you're the champion of the planet, YOU'RE SON GOHAN!

This revelation breathes new energy into Gohan's spirit, reigniting the fire within him. The knowledge that his loved ones are alive, fighting alongside him in spirit, fuels his determination. With renewed purpose, Gohan taps into the depths of his true power, a power that surpasses any he had experienced before.

In a final act of defiance against the encroaching energy ball, Gohan unleashes everything he has, his energy swelling and surging like a tidal wave.

Majin Buu: NO! UNIVERSE! W-WHHHHYYYY!

With a surge of power, Gohan pushes back against the energy ball, his spirit shining with an intensity that rivals the sun. The energy billows and swells, surpassing any limits Gohan had ever known. It engulfs the villainous entity, tearing it apart from within, obliterating the malevolent threat that loomed over their world.

Goku:... I wish you'd comeback as a better person, next time, Buu, because, I want to fight with you one on one next time.

As the clash subsides, the dust settles, and the atmosphere clears, revealing Gohan standing tall amidst the remnants of the battlefield. His clothes are tattered, his body beaten and bruised, but his resolve remains unbroken.

Gohan turned to them with a smile and thumbs up.
Goku with his head down raised it and mirrored the thumbs up from Gohan, Y/n fell onto his knees with a smile on his face, Vegeta sat back with a grin plastered on.

Goku: Whew! It's finally, over!

Y/n: Honestly, this has been the worst two days of my life...

Gohan: Tell me about it.

Goten, Trunks, and Hope came speeding from their hiding spot, with them followed the original Majin Buu holding onto Hercule. The tension quickly rose.

Vegeta: Damnit! Stupid-earthling, see what your messing around has done, now we have to kill both you, and Majin Buu.

Hercule: N-no stop it! This Buu isn't so bad! He only did those things, because the evil Buu forced him too! Please! I'll take care of him at my house! I'll even get him that puppy he wanted!

Supreme Kai (Shin): However, Buu being on earth isn't such a good idea, everyone on earth would be afraid of him.

Goku: That's an easy fix, we can fix that instantly. We can use the Dragon balls to ask Shenron to erase everyone's memories of Buu.

Y/n: I'm cool with it, what about you, best buddy?

Vegeta: Hmph! Do what you want with them, I don't care!

After, Vegeta reluctantly agreed, everyone held onto the Kaioshin, and with a blink of an eye, they were all transported back to earth.

Kami's Lookout

The supreme Kai's waved at Goku, and the rest before disappearing off.

Goku: Man, I'm hungry...

Y/n: You don't say... That's kinda making me hungry, now... wait! Did the dragon balls wish away the chicken I told Marron to make? Did she even make it?!

Vegeta: You two are both fools.

Goten/Hope/Trunks: MOM!!!

Y/n, Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan looked ahead, seeing everyone together on the lookout. The children rushed toward their parents, smiles on their faces as they all embraced in a hug.

Everyone else turned to the four warriors who each gave a small grin, they quickly charged toward them estatic, clouding them with hugs, laughter and tears.

Smiles and cheers were spread across the lookout, everything was okay again, the day was saved once more. The battle was over... For now... The battle is never over... There will always be a battle...

Unknown Planet

A tall blue like male with snow white hair made his way into a small cave like room, near that room was a staff with an orb on top. A small fish inside a glass waved over to the male.

Blue Male: Oracle... What is it now?

Oracle: I don't wanna jinx, anything, but I think you should wake up, Lord Beerus...

Blue Male: I wish I could, but my lord specifically stated that he wanted a full rest, so I can only wake him in the next four years.

Oracle: Auw... It's pretty risky what he's doing, seeing how the strongest beings in the universe so far struggled against such a foe, he might not have enough time to prepare before the tournament of power begins, Whis.

Whis: How many years left now? Oh yes, there's about a decade left until the tournament of power begins, where the ultimate battle for our universe starts, this is truly irresponsible of him to let the universe grow by itself... when he wakes up in four years he won't be happy, with the current strength of the warriors, lets just hope they grow stronger through these four years...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

105K 1.7K 19
After the destruction of of Planet Vegeta, all of the saiyan race have been wiped out by the all mighty emperor Frieza due to his hatred towards the...
562 4 15
After the events of Dragon Ball Super: Superhero, Son Goku & Friends encounter a mysterious stranger within a temple which ties not only the History...
10.3K 260 11
Universe 7 or more exactly timeline 21. Age 790. It's been 4 years since final defeat of frieza and things are back as it were with z fighters. But a...
417 2 3
I don't own Dragon ball super but I do own Two characters.