𝑰𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑳�...

By ILuvMuichiroTokito

(づ^ᗨ^)づ THIS Story is dedicated to @Tartie_Lemon_Bun This is a Muichiro Tokito X Female Reader. (Mature/ cont... More

Author Note. Pleas Read! (You wont understand if you dont)
☁🌫Distrust🌫☁
☁🌫Blackout🌫☁
Real Quick A/N
☁🌫Remember🌫☁
118 reads!
☁🌫Panic🌫☁
☁🌫~Whatever I Say~🌫☁
☁🌫Operation!!!🌫☁
☁🌫Obsession🌫☁
☁🌫Obsession-Part Two🌫☁
☁🌫Smile Please?🌫☁
☁️ 🌫You cant do that to him! 🌫☁️
☁🌫Diamond🌫☁
☁🌫Request 💠 Demand🌫☁
☁🌫Picture Perfect🌫☁
☁🌫Yes...it is-Part 1🌫☁
Yes...it is - Part 2
Yes...it is - Part 3
Extremely Important Note!
☁️🌫Do..you...L-🌫☁️
☁️🌫A Leap of Faith🌫☁️
☁️🌫Letters🌫☁️
🌫 ☁️Mine☁️🌫
A/N (MUST READDDD!!!!!!)
🔞☁️🌫Innocent: Part 1 🌫☁️ 🔞
🔞☁️🌫Innocent: part 2🌫☁️🔞
New update release date:
Ok so...(Yeah, pls read you guys)
🍏☁️What did you just say? Part-1 ☁️🍏
WARNING
🍋What Did You Just Say? Part-2🍋
Final: Isn't The Moon Lovely?
Vote for next story

7?!...no...8?!!!

4K 85 433
By ILuvMuichiroTokito

A/N- ..............Ok. You guys can hit me in the back of my head. Ive really been slacking off. But I'm sorry! It wont happen again! Ugh, theres just been a lot going on. My alarm goes off in two hours to say bye to my brother and his girlfriend because there leaving for college. its there second year. 

Well, I hope this chapter is good. There might be mistakes, I am a bit tired rn LOL. Ok, love you!

-Addy

Time skip~ One hour

I feel myself being lifted from the bed so I subconsciously start to struggle. "Y/n, its alright." Muichiro whispers.

I groan, "Sorry...whats wrong." As he carries me away, a blush appears on his cheeks. "I uh..fell asleep. We should have cleaned up."

Should have cleaned up...My face turns red when I rethink that. Finally, he sets me down on my feet to start the bath.

That's a good thing, considering if he hadn't, I would have kept staring at him. Out of embarrassment, I grab a towel and hold it out in front of me.

Muichiro; who had some point put his nightclothes on, looked at me oddly. "What...are you doing? You don't need to cover yourself."

I laugh quietly and pull my hair back, "Says the one with clothes on."

"Says the one with-" He stops and studies me closely, then starts to walk forward. "U-Um, what's the matter?

A light smile displays on his face, "Nothing." Then he gives me a kiss on the cheek and steals the towel. "Hey, What gives?!"

"Hop in." Muichiro says, pointing towards the bathtub.

Hesitantly I get in the water and relax. Ooooh, this feels so nice. Its like everything stopped feeling sore. My lower region, back, chest, hips, neck...

Muichiro undresses and gets in the bath with me. I notice that's he's still grinning, "Hey, why are you grinning like that?"

He puts a hand on his chin and shrugs (Like the image above lmao). "I have no idea what your talking about."

Haha, yeah right. I scoot forward and grab a fistful of his hair, "Telll meeeeee"

...

No reaction.

Then I notice the hickeys I gave him. And how red his back is...probably from my nails...

I let go and turn around. C-Can this get any more embarrassing? Suddenly, I hear a stiffled laugh.

Muichiro laughing? That's unheard of!

"Hey! What are you laughing at!" Once I turn around, his eyebrows are raised and he's frowning. "Hmm? I don't know what you are talking about..."

Aha! Whenever he repeats himself, I always know he lying! ....Wait a minute...If he has...did he...

I quickly stood up and looked into the mirror. I gasp, "Muichiro Tokito! Y-Y-You gave me s-seven of those things?!"

Oh man oh man oh man oh man. Six on my neck and one on my chest?! What was he thinking?!

"Mmm? Eight."

"H-Huh?"

"I gave you one on your thigh too."

...

"A-ARE YOU INSANE?!"

He shakes his head and I sigh.

"No. I just enjoyed myself. You obviously did too..." He says, rubbing a hand down his back. I began to blush even redder as a corner of his mouth twitched up.

"Yeah well...either way...I...um...cant show these to anyone."

Muichiro comes closer and turns me so that my back is facing him. Then he starts to wash it.

I would be embarrassed...but I'd say this is simple compared to what we did last night. "Why? If they see those, the'll know your mine. Especially that Ryuu boy..." The last part came out as a whisper.

"I-Its embarrassing when you say that." I complain. "What? That your mine? Its true though. I even-"

"Yup! I know! I'm yours." I say, cutting him off. He really doesn't need to verbally express those thoughts.

"Good. Because today were meeting up with Mitsuri, Obanai, Tengen and his wives, and the two kids with kamado."

Meeting up with them?!

"Hey, at least you know there names now."

"I'll forget them..."

"Huh?! No! Don't do that."

"........"

"Hey...Zenitsu, Tanjiro, and Inosuke are older than you. You cant call them kids."

"............"

"Muichiro?"

"....I'm more mature than them now............"

I turn around and slap his head. "Muichiro! You cant talk dirty like that." Instead of responding he kisses me.

It's a light kiss; not like last night, but still passionate. I slowly lean back as he breaks the kiss in disappointment. "Now I can ask whats wrong." He sighs.

I smile and lean on him. "Im just so tired. I feel like your kisses would make me fall asleep in here."

Muichiro laughs. For real this time. "You can go to sleep. I'll take care of you."

I raise an eyebrow, "Oh really. So your just going to clean me up and then put me in bed?"

"Of course not. I have to clean myself as well..."

I sigh and close my eyes. "Yeah yeah...its fine. Just don't pull any tricks. Its early so we should get like eight hours of sleep."

The last thing I felt before falling asleep was the hug Muichiro pulled me into. To be honest...I doubt he's going to finish quickly. He was literally washing the same spot on my back for ten minutes.

Muichiro's POV

So I cleaned the both of us up. And went to her room because mine was a mess. And got Y/n wrapped in blankets.

........And maybe kissed her a few more times before bed.

Y/n's POV

I wake to Muichiro's soft snoring beside me. I honestly didn't think he'd go to the extreme of bringing me to my room...

I softly shake his arm to wake him. No response.

"Muichiro. Don't we have to meet up with the group?"

"......"

Suddenly Muichiro is sitting on top of me we a grin. You would think he'd be exhausted. "We don't have to. We would always stay here..."

I sigh, looking at the bags under his eyes. "How long did you sleep?"

"Hmmm. Maybe a few hours. I was busy."

My body jerks up into a sitting position "what did you do all night?!"

"I...made a few origami figures." He said, looking at my desk. It looked like there was over a hundred paper figurines!

I pinch the bridge of my nose. "Mui, you should have gotten more sleep-"

Muichiro grabs my wrist and pulls it away from my face. I flush like a strawberry at this action.

"I don't need sleep- I need action." I shake my head and give him a peck on the lips. "Say that to Uzui. Im sure he'd start to say that all the time. Especially when battling demons."

The corner of his mouth turns up as he pushes me back down. "Thats not what I meant..." He whispers; his lips close to mine. I could still smell the soapy fragrance from the bath a few hours ago.

A rush of helplessness flowed through me when Muichiro pressed his lips to mine. Despite the previous night, I don't think I'll ever get used to how attractive his kissing is.

He bent back my head and continued to get the perfect angle of my lips. The soft kiss took an intense turn as I latched onto him.

If this keeps up, I'm almost positive, we won't be getting up soon.

Just as his tongue brushed against my bottom lip, a knock was heard on the door. "Ms. Y/n? Master Tokito? Your presence is requested outside."

I try not to laugh at the boy's disappointment. When I sit up, Muichiro leans his face on my chest.

"Nooooo. We don't 'have' to go..." I pat his head and slide from underneath him. As I walk towards the door I hear him fall off the bed. "Muichiro, don't be a baby." I sigh.

He grabs onto my leg while banging his head against the floor, "I can be your baby though..."

This time I laugh and squat down in front of him. Then I pat his head, "But we have to go..."

He looks up and grins, "I like that underwear on you..." I realize that by squatting, he could see my underwear.

I groan and stand up quickly, shaking his grip off my ankle. "W-Wait! Don't go!"

"Tokito, you have to come with me too. So go put on your uniform."

Right before I leave, he sighs, "Well you need to put on YOUR uniform on. And dont forget about the hickeys I gave you. Ah, right, and if your planning on wearing one like mine then I'll just have to comment all day about how hot your look in it."

Shoot. How did I forget about that?! "I'll just cover the marks. And then I'll wear a skirt like Mitsuri's."

Muichiro sits up and grins. "Then I'll see your legs, and the hickey on your thigh will show."

Oh the cleverness of that boy! Ugh.

....

Wait a minute...

"Hmm...Well I wouldn't want all those compliments all day...that would just be too much work for you. So...I'll just wear the one Tanjiro gave me-"

His head snaps up faster than Ive ever seen. "Like hell. Either your wearing one of mine, or your not going."

Hehe, the jealousy of that boy. "Muichiro...I'll wear yours I guess. Because we cant stay here all day."

"Well why not?"

"Because. I'm trying to cover the hickeys, not get more."

Finally, I get Muichiro to comply, so we get dressed. "Just so you know, I'll pounce on you any minute we get alone." He states randomly.

Oh, the chills that just ran down my spine. I stop him just before we head down the stairs. "Well...no PDA for now I guess." I kiss him softly on the cheek and wink.

Boy, I can already feel the dread of wanting more, radiate off of him. "Your in for it." He whispers calmly.

I doubt his thoughts are calm.

I open the door and see everyone Muichiro listed in the bath. Wow.

"Finally, you took forever!" Mitsuri laughed. I notice Tengen doing something weird with his eyebrows to Muichiro.

Boys. I swear.

Zenitsu ran up and hugged me. "Y/nnnnn!!!!!! It WAS SO BAADDD!!!!! AND WE THOUGHT YOU DIED!!!!" I laugh and pat his back, "I'm really sorry. I just needed to leave. And...It seems there were a few difficulties." I point at Uzui's missing hand.

"Oh trust me Y/n. I'm sure there's plenty of reasons you needed to leave." Uzui smirks, looking at Muichiro and I.

My face gets red, "W-What?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 405 38
Muichiro X Female Reader After being saved by Muichiro Tokito, Y/N (given Kazi) becomes a demon slayer only to be chosen as Muichiro's tsugoku. Where...
47.7K 1K 19
you're y/n tokito. Yuichiro and Muichiros older sister. Who the wind hashira slowly falls in love with throughout the years working together Age: 17...
17.7K 499 21
Y/n is a powerful sorcerer who survived the massacre of her clan. She was taken in by an old couple who were retired jujutsu sorcerers. They trained...
70.4K 2.3K 61
A story about how two friends fall into a peaceful lake. What seemed like a simple accident turns into a complete nightmare when they realised that t...