πƒπ„π’πˆπ‘π„ | ππ‰πŒ 𝐅𝐅 [οΏ½...

By havennoelle

πŸ“– He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs... More

[DISCLAIMERS/CHARACTERS]
[PROLOGUE]
2: I Wanna Touch You
3: Filthy Tips & Crazy Tension
4: I Know You Feel It Too
5: Another Woman & Crazy Demands
6: I Knew It Was You
7: Ramen & Showers
8: My Sexy New Assistant
9: Working Hard & Getting Rewarded
10: All Of His Other Girls
11: Not So Soon & What Am I Doing?
12: I Want You, All Of You
13: Savor & Fuck
14: Edging At The Office
15: Getting Mad & Making Up
16: Friday Feels
17: Over The Desk & On The Couch
18: Tell Me How You Really Feel
19: Loving You & Ruining You
20: Worth The Celebration
[EPILOGUE: PT. 1]
[EPILOGUE: PT. 2]
[THANK YOU]

1: Meeting Rooms & Hallways

4.1K 126 69
By havennoelle

"Alright! Welcome, new employees! Park Investment Firm is growing, so it was time for them to hire new people in all departments. I'm your manager, Ms. Song. I've been working for the Parks for years now and take pride in it. I know the jobs department wouldn't hire just anyone, so let's make sure we keep this building perfect, pristine, and precise!" Ms. Song, my new manager explained as I and a few other new cleaning staff were standing in the hall.

It was bright and early, 8:30 am to be exact. I now work a 9-5...except not in the corporate world. But whatever; I'll stop complaining, because I actually have a job, and it has benefits, too.

Heck, I was more scared of arriving at the nightclub tonight. There was a veteran bottle girl, Lea, who would be teaching me all the ropes on how to serve drinks and "dance" for customers.

The office was empty, no one had come in yet besides us cleaning staff. I guess we had to make sure everything was cleaned and refreshed before the workers came in.

We only cleaned the three floors that Park Investment Firm occupied in this huge skyscraper, but it would still keep us all busy. It was stunning, like out of a K-Drama, with silver and grey touches throughout; everything was modern.

Ms. Song seemed very sweet but was also very serious about her job. But luckily, the new cleaning staff seemed pretty chill. A couple of people seemed near my age and a few were maybe in their forties or fifties. Ms. Song had to have been in her late fifties; full of sass and tenacity.

"Well, if there are no other questions, please go to our break room to find your sheet that has what you'll be doing on it today. It also has when your lunch break is. If you by chance finish all of your tasks before five, I'll let you go early. I'm super chill...just don't piss me off," she glares under her readers, making us all laugh.

"Oh! I forgot one more thing!...do not talk to or interact with the Parks or anyone who works within their firm; they do not tolerate it. We stay within our department, so please get to know each other if you'd like...that's all! Have a great first day at work and I'm looking forward to working with you all," Ms. Song adds, making my heart beat faster, wondering what she meant about all that.

I walked down the hall to the cleaning staff's private break room, where Ms. Song had bought some donuts and pastries for us all, sitting on a counter that was against the wall. It was pretty nice in here; with a big fridge stocked with drinks, a Nespresso machine, and endless snacks in drawers.

Maybe this "janitor" job wasn't too bad, after all.

Taking a bite of a donut, I walked over to the wall to look for my paper. I wanted to stay positive today, and even try to make some new friends. I just thought that if I'm starting my life over, I should try to put my best foot forward.

As I found my paper, two more people walked up next to me to do the same. I gave them a shy smile and nodded, realizing they were from the morning meet-up in the hallway.

"Hi, I'm Iris! Nice to meet you!" a pretty girl with fake freckles exclaims, holding her hand out to shake mine.

"Hi...I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you, too," I reply shyly, shaking her hand.

"Hi, I'm Beau. I just met Iris. We're trying to find employees our age...looks like we may be the only three," a tan skinnier guy chuckles, holding his hand out as well.

"Hi, Beau. I'm Y/N, nice to meet you. Are you guys new to Seoul, or?" I ask them, trying to get to know my new friends here.

"No, we were both born and raised in the city. Got this job because I needed some money to get through good ol' college," Iris whines, playfully rolling her eyes.

"Ahh, I see," I reply awkwardly, looking down at my watch for the time.

It wasn't anything special, but it was my mom's old vintage Tiffany watch...that her mom had given her. It was one of the very few things left that I had of her.

The dress code was business casual, so I decided to wear a form-fitting dark blue business dress that came to the top of my knees, matched with some nice flats.

I did my hair in a classy low-bun with just some light makeup and pearl earrings. I wanted to make the best first impression on my manager, and everyone else who worked here.

"Yeah, same. My parents aren't the super-rich ones like out of the K-Dramas, but Iris and I found out that we go to rival colleges in the city," Beau smirks at her, making me just nod.

"Gotcha. Well, maybe we can stick together as a little group at work...help each other get through the days," I fake giggle, pulling my paper out of the shelf.

"Of course, we'll all need it. But wait...you're obviously not Korean, what brought you here to Seoul?" Iris asks, her cute dimples making an appearance.

"Kinda dark, but...my parents died in a car crash last year, and I wanted a new start...and I have to pay off some college debt," I slowly explain, watching their eyes bulge out.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Y/N. I can't imagine...but if you ever need someone to talk to, you have a shoulder to cry on," Beau offers, smiling like a nerd.

They were a couple of years younger; I could tell they were pretty innocent like me. So I didn't mind, they genuinely seemed nice and kind.

"It's fine, I'm getting through it; slowly but surely. But, thank you," I smile, looking down at my flats.

They were dressed pretty professionally too as they stuffed donuts into their mouths. Everyone was starting to scatter out for the day as they grabbed their itineraries. Looking at my watch again to see it was almost 8:45, I suggested to Iris and Beau that we should start for the day.

After clocking in on the computer in the room, we headed off with our fully stocked janitor carts from the closet near the room, for our first full day of work.

"Well ladies, looks like I'm on floor 12 today...see ya at noon for lunch?" Beau offers, raising a brow.

"Sounds good to me, Iris?" I ask, smiling at her.

"Sounds like a plan! Looks like we're both on lucky number 13," Iris coos, making me and Beau chuckle.

"Have a great day, ladies," Beau winks at us, heading down towards the elevators to make his way to floor 12.

"Well, let's get started," I playfully whine as me and Iris roll our janitor carts down the long hallways of Park Investment Firm.

"Looks like I'm on bathrooms today...kill me," she grits, rolling her eyes.

"You'll be fine...I have...meeting rooms and mopping the hallways," I retort, looking at the paper that I attached to a clipboard to set on the top of my cart.

It had everything on it, from where I had to go, to what cleaners I had to use for each surface and room, to what I actually had to do. I was thankful to Ms. Song for being such an organized manager and printing all of these out for us workers.

"I'd rather have that, but whatever...Oh, and between us..." she complains, but whispers and holds up a finger, telling me to come next to her.

"Yeah?" I whisper, looking back and forth, seeing the halls were still empty as we stopped outside of the bathroom she was about to go in.

It's almost like the whole building was glass. The meeting rooms had glass windows and doors, so the sun shone through the windows and illuminated through to the hallway. It was quite pleasant...very high-end.

"Apparently...the CEO's son is pretty young...and hot as hell. When I was researching this job, I found an article on him and his dad. He's...chef's kiss!" she exclaims, holding her pointer finger and thumb together as she kisses it up in the air.

"Okay?..." I giggle, wondering what she was trying to get at.

"Girl...that's the only reason I applied. Like, do you know this company?! It's on the top 10 Forbes list for one of the most successful businesses here in Korea. But looking at hot men all day is just a plus," she rambles, winking afterward.

"Omg, girl. You're insane!" I laugh, shaking my head at her flirty personality.

It was kinda funny to me because I didn't read any blogs or look up anything about the business. I was just thankful for the job and pay, and it gave me something to do during the week.

But just for fun, I was kinda curious about finding out about this "CEO's son" she was talking about.

"Am not. Girl, are you not excited to oogle and google over hot rich men all day? They do stocks, so they're smart, too," she smirks, making me giggle even more.

"I'll get excited since you're so excited about it. We better get our work done before we get fired on our first day," I chuckle, pushing her shoulder.

"Agreed. Catch-up at lunch?" she offers, making me nod.

"See ya then, fighting!" I exclaim, holding my fist in the air.

She did the same and headed into the bathrooms. Looking down at my to-do sheet for the day, I saw that I had to empty trashcans and make sure meeting room 7 was neat and organized; preferably before 9.

That's why our manager told us to always get to work by 8:30, to go over what we had to do for the day, and in case we had to get something done for the firm before 9.

The stock market opened at 9:30 am local time, making me guess there must be a morning meeting gonna be taking place in meeting room 7.

As I made sure my cart was organized how I wanted it, I heard the elevator ding nearby, signally to me that employees were starting to show up to work. Looking down at my watch and seeing it was 8:55, I walked down the hall, looking down at my paper to see the floor map and where to go.

Suddenly, a group of about five younger-looking men passed me by. My breathing hitched at how good-looking and professional they looked as they smiled and nodded at me.

I nodded back, then looked down at my cart, suddenly feeling so small around them. Not in size, but in status. They were quite intimidating, just speaking rich as they walked by in their designer dress shoes and briefcases.

Trying to shake it off, a muscular body runs into me from behind, making me slightly fall into my cart as a cell phone hits the ground. I gasped, but suddenly felt hands on my waist, trying to help pull me back up. I shivered at the feeling of the fingertips letting go of me as a sultry cologne filled my nose.

Turning around, my world froze...to see the most gorgeous man I've ever seen in my entire life.

I gulped and shyly nodded at him as his world seemed to freeze as well. He slowly picked up his phone off of the ground while he stared at me, making me immediately blush.

He was around my height, wearing a business casual suit with sunglasses hung inside his slightly unbuttoned dress shirt while his ash-blonde hair was perfectly slicked back.

His ambiance was like nothing I've ever seen or been around; with his sharp exotic eyes, a button-nose, sharp jaw, and perfectly plump lips.

He licked them and shook his head like he was trying to shake himself out of a trance. I did the same, swallowing again out of nervousness.

"I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to run into you. I was on my phone, but I should've watched where I was going. My apologies," he rasps, slightly bowing as he held an intimidating gaze on me.

I thought the men I saw minutes ago were attractive...but this guy, he was perfect. And when he opened his mouth, his voice became music to my ears...so sensual and sultry. For that split-second when I turned around towards him, it felt like I was in a dream; almost like a K-Drama.

"I-It's fine, don't worry about it," I respond shyly, looking away from his magnetic stare.

"A-Are you sure? Are you hurt?" he wonders, grabbing my forearm to look around at the front of my body that hit my cart.

I instantly blushed, feeling his physical touch again. It's like it was an electric shock to my skin, I had never felt anything like it before.

"No...I'm okay," I whisper, scrunching a bit, making him notice and release my arm.

He nodded, smiling almost a slight smirk. "Right...Well, have a great day. Sorry, again," he purrs, subconsciously biting his lip.

"You...too," I murmur, looking down at my cart.

I heard him lightly chuckle at my shyness and walk off with another coworker, who was younger like him. Putting a hand on my heart, I closed my eyes and wondered what the hell just happened.

If this was the taste of the men who worked here, I was doomed.

Looking down at my watch, I realized it was 9 on the dot, making me curse at myself and scramble down the main hall, turning down a side one as I finally made it to meeting room 7.

As I finally reached it, my heart stopped as I saw the guy who had just run into me, along with the six other guys who walked past me, and a few older men surrounding a huge meeting table, looking up at many TVs in front that had some sort of presentations on them.

Looking down at my sheet, I double-checked that I was in the right place because this couldn't be right. Seeing that it was correct, I instantly cursed at myself for the nth time this morning.

"No way. Fuck me," I whisper to myself as I put on the provided black latex gloves.

Since I was late arriving at the room, and they were already sitting down for their meeting, I could only empty the couple of trashcans that were in the room.

The room had all glass windows, and for some reason, I felt someone staring at me. As I looked in, I saw the guy who ran into me, just unapologetically staring at me.

I immediately blushed, wondering how the hell was I going to empty these trashcans. It wasn't the one by the door that I was worried about...it was the one in the corner of the room...right next to the chair he was sitting in.

Trying to shake it off, I just told myself to get in and get out as quickly as possible. It was already embarrassing enough that I had to interrupt their morning forecasting meeting about what was going to happen on the market today.

Taking a deep breath, I slowly opened the door, making all of them immediately stare at me before getting back to their meeting.

I picked up the first trashcan by the door successfully and made my way to the one near him. Gulping in nervousness, I ignored his addicting stare and slowly bent down to pick up the trash bag.

Accomplishing my task, I walked back out to throw the little bags into the big trashcan that was attached to my cart before grabbing fresh new bags for the smaller cans.

Opening the door quietly again, I put the first bag in before hearing one of them say something that sparked my interest.

"Son, are you daydreaming? I said, what do you think?" one of the older men asked, making my breathing hitch as I bulged my eyes out at the trashcan.

Son? Wait...is the guy I just ran into, the guy Iris was talking about?! There's no way.

Trying to shake out of my frantic thoughts and just get this simple task done, he spoke up, cutting off all of my motor skills.

"I agree, Appa. But what I think, is that we should dabble in Lee's Blockchain. It's an up-and-coming company associated with some of the biggest cryptos on the market. We could make a hell of a buck off of it...being one of the biggest firms as one of the first investors," he spoke confidently, his voice radiating elegance and intelligence.

"Wow, son. You're only twenty-six, but you're smart as a tack," the older man retorts, making my heart beat even faster.

I was twenty-two...He was only twenty-six?

I placed the bag into the trashcan near the nameless gorgeous boy before quietly walking myself out of the room and throwing away my latex gloves. As I scurried off, I looked over one more time to see the boy staring at me again, licking his lips.

I looked down at my cart and walked off, pretending I didn't hear anything in their meeting. Now to the second task of my morning...then finally, lunch.

But I couldn't stop thinking about him; he was such a distraction and I didn't even know his name. His fingertips on my waist shutter through my mind, making goosebumps appear all over my arms.

Knowing I had to get my work done, I shook it off, looking down at my to-do list to see I had to mop the main hallway, along with all of the side hallways...including the ones near the meeting rooms.

Rolling my eyes to myself, I took the mop bucket with cleaner, along with the mop, and started my task.

It took me about thirty minutes to finish all of the hallways, but they were all gone when I passed the meeting rooms. That was a relief to me because I didn't think my face could burn more red than it did this morning.

As I finished mopping, I put everything back on my cart...when I heard footsteps walking down the hall. Looking up in front of me, I instantly panicked when I saw him...walking towards me with a grin on his face.

"You again," he smiles, stopping next to my cart.

"Yeah...sorry I ruined your meeting this morning, I was late getting there," I apologize, slightly bowing.

"You didn't ruin a thing. And it was because of me...it was my fault. No need to be so proper towards me, I'm not my dad," he chuckles, scratching the back of his neck.

"Right...sorry, Mr..." I begin, seeing if he would tell me his name.

"Well my dad is Mr. Park, but I'm technically Mr. Park as well. But please just call me Jimin, I feel like we're similar in age," he grins, admiring my face.

"Right...Jimin," I nod, looking down at my feet.

"And, you are?" he asks in a deeper rasp, taking a step closer to me.

"Y/N, Y/N L/N," I whisper, my breathing hitching as our proximity gets closer.

"You must be a new employee, Y/N because I've never seen you around," he purrs, biting his lip slightly.

"I am, today's my first day...It's a really nice place," I coo shyly, looking around, and talking about the architecture of the building.

"But you're way too beautiful to be janitor...and you're obviously not from Korea, so what made you apply for this job?" he wonders, digging into my personal life.

I was wondering why he was asking so many questions; I was just trying to get to lunch. And I would be doomed if my manager or another coworker of mine caught me talking to him...the CEO's son!

I blushed at his words, trying to think of human words to articulate back to him. His alluring ambiance and the dominant look on his face were not helping me one bit.

"Needed to pay off some college debt," I shrug, looking away fast.

"But, why Seoul?" he eggs on, tilting his head a bit.

"For an adventure," I lie, shyly biting my lip.

He immediately looked down at my soft lips, licking his in response. It's like there were pounds of sexual tension wanting to be released between us, I could just feel it. Even if he had a girlfriend...I could feel this force between us.

"So, you're twentyyy..." he wonders more, wanting to know my age.

"Twenty-two," I respond, lightly wrapping my arms around my torso.

I heard him huff in satisfaction, making me wonder what he was trying to get at. I worked as a cleaner, I wasn't even supposed to be talking to him. But why did he stop me in the hall, and how did he even know I was in this hallway?

Suddenly, he stepped even closer, making my breathing hitch as I backed into the wall, placing my hands against it. Keeping his hands to himself, he leaned his face into my neck, cascading his minty breath onto my skin.

"Well, Y/N...I have to say...your little dress has been quite the distraction for me since I showed up this morning...I could not keep my eyes off of you in that damn meeting," he purrs, his lips hovering on my neck as he spoke.

I shivered, goosebumps appearing all over as he just stayed there; our bodies millimeters apart.

"Jimin...I probably shouldn't be talking to you, I'll get in big trouble," I whisper back, gulping.

"I'm the VP...they can't fire you if I don't. And I'm serious about this little dress...My dad gave me hell after the meeting...calling me a daydreamer-boy," he starts serious, then ends with a chuckle.

His laugh was like a melodic tune, sending shivers down my spine.

"I'm...sorry." is all I could respond as I felt his two hands cascade up my hips and land on my waist.

I instantly looked up, seeing no one else in the hall and no cameras. Taking a mental sigh of relief, I slowly placed my hands on his toned chest as he didn't stop me.

"Don't be sorry, love. You applying for this job was the best decision you could've ever made," he grits, squeezing my waist a bit.

Tons of sexual tension was running through us now, making me weak to my knees. He was so intimidating, but so enticing at the same time. And for some reason, he had some sort of interest in me.

"Jimin...I should head down for my lunch break," I manage to get out.

No response, nothing.

My breathing was beyond shaky, and my heart was pounding through my chest. And it's like he could tell as we just stood there, him holding onto my waist as I grabbed his dress shirt for dear life.

He then laid a single soft kiss on my neck, not being able to resist. It was so light, that I questioned to myself if I was dreaming or not. But I knew it was real when he placed another one on my skin with a little more force, making me gasp at the electric feeling.

"Jimin," I whisper, my breathing speeding up.

"Tell me, doll...do you like that, hm?" he purrs, laying a few more soft ones on my sweet spot right under my ear before nibbling my earlobe.

Fuck.

"We shouldn't be doing this while I'm on the clock," I pant as I grab the back of his neck and pull him in closer.

He started laying open wet ones on my skin, making me slightly moan, closing my eyes in ecstasy.

"Don't provoke me with those moans, or I might just have to fuck you against this damn wall," he grits against my skin, then bites my neck harshly.

"Ahh," I whimper, pulling his face away.

"And you smell lovely, by the way," he pants as he steps away, licking his glistening lips as we just stare at each other with sparks in our eyes.

"Son! There you are, I was looking all over for you. Time for the lunchtime sells, let's go!" his dad yells from down the hall, making us both flinch and look over.

I grabbed my cart to look like I was organizing it, but a blush filled my face thinking about the erotic words he had just spoken to me.

"Have a great day, Y/N. Thank you for all of your hard work," Jimin coos, then throws a business card into the top cubby of my cart, where I keep my phone and clipboard.

I couldn't even respond, just nod back as he walked backward down the hall, smirking at me before turning around and patting his dad on the back. I gulped in disbelief, not knowing what the hell just happened.

Picking up the business card, I saw that it had his name on it, along with his email and cell phone number.

My breathing got heavier, the minutes before running through my head like a movie. All I knew was, I couldn't tell Iris or Beau about this at lunch; I had to keep it a secret.

Jimin would probably want it that way anyway, to not ruin the business' reputation.

But...how the hell did I just let a stranger suck a hickey on my neck?

That was the real question.

~~~

A/N: TADAAA! Chapter 1 is officially done! What did y'all think? Do you think this would be something you would read or be interested in? Chapter 2 will be about her at the nightclub...and y'all not ready for that, omg! Like please buckle your damn seatbelts. Anyway, thanks so much for reading and supporting my other books as well, it means the world! Make sure to add this story to your current reading lists, comment as much as you want, vote for this chapter, and share this story with your Jimin bias and/or ARMY friends! 😏

Park Investment Firm's Building Inspo:

© All Rights Reserved

[edited]

[4,316 words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 8.4K 35
" I want to kiss you." His eyes widen as you got away a little, but still close enough. You kept staring at him as he was doing the same. Too stunne...
24K 1.1K 56
[Completed βœ…βœ¨] πŸ’₯SNEAK PEEKπŸ’₯ ⁠❛❛ I hate you, don't you dare come near me. ❞ ~ ⁠❛❛Do you think you can just leave me like that? I love you and I will...
73.7K 2.7K 61
He's her target. She's his first love (WARNING: INTENSE SEXUAL CONTENT). ~~~ When Y/n L/n, a spy for one of the biggest mafias in New York City, gets...
806K 32.5K 73
"If you don't stop this little act of yours I will tear your clothes off right here right now and shove myself into you and fvck you so hard until yo...