My Teacher (gxg)

By sparkler37

please comment or vote :) Brooklynn is just starting her senior year of high school. She has taking an admira... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26

20

467 7 0
By sparkler37

The following week at school I and Mrs. Sumner did not speak. We didn't even steal at a glance at each other. I sat at my desk everyday wishing Mrs. Sumner would talk to me, and wishing I had the guts to say something to her.

After a whole week of not talking to each other, it was finally Friday. I thought about why Mrs. Sumner hadn't spoken to me. I thought of all the things I wanted to tell her. How much I missed her. How much I missed her voice. How much I missed her touch and smell. I missed that woman like she was the only person in a world full of lonely people. She made me feel seen and wanted and I hope I provided her with the same.

I sat in the library thinking and thinking. Should I even go to class?  I still had another class before hers butI had missed our talks and so deeply wanted to just talk to Mrs. Sumner and see where her head was at. She never text me back after last Friday and I still wasn't sure if I had left marks on her and that was the reason Mr. Sumner had raised his voice or if they jus weren't in good standing at the moment. I thought more about what to do. I sent her a quick text that I was in the library.

———————

Brooke thought a little more about whether or not to go to class. She would most likely be the only one there anyway because it was just a makeup day. She decides to use the bathroom and figure it out after. Just as she sits down she hears the bell ring, which end the class she had decided to skip. Another to skip and she would be with Mrs. Sumner. She hadn't even used the bathroom, but just sat there for a moment. . She hears someone come into the bathroom. She walks out to wash her hands. "Hey" a voice says from the left corner. She looks over and it's Jessica. "Oh hey." She says back smiling. The bell rings for her second to last class to start but she doesn't bother going anywhere. Jessica was a good friend of Brooke's back in middle school but they separated in high school when they had no classes together. She had always had a crush on Jess but she never knew how she felt towards Brooke so she never made her move. Jessica sits up on the ledge as smoke exits her mouth. "Want some?" She asks nudging the vape to Brooke.

                ———————————

Mrs. Sumner's POV
My second to last class has started but there is literally no one here. I wouldn't expect anyone to be here. It's just I had thought Brooke would come and see me. I remember her texting me she was in the library so I decided after I graded a couple papers to go and see her.

I got to the library but she wasn't there. I looked around for any sign of her or her things. Maybe she left? But she wouldn't have had a ride. And she hadn't made her way to my classroom otherwise I would've seen her. She must be in the bathroom.

                     ————————

As Mrs. Sumner made her way to the library Brooke was in the bathroom. Brooke isn't really one to do drugs or anything seen as "risky" or "bad" behavior. She dries her hands and walks over in between Jess's legs. "Sure, but imma be honest with you. I've never hit a vape before," which was a lie, but Jess had never seen her vape so she wouldn't know.  "You'll be fine." Jessica said as she nudged her with her elbow.

Brooke took a hit and started coughing, it had been awhile. Jess started laughing. "Okay maybe you won't be fine." "Shut up" Brooke said after finally catching her breath. "You know I've missed you Brooklynn." Jess said looking at the girl who was once her best friend. Brooke looked up at her and smiled. "I've missed you too."

"Life's been hard. Fucking high school man." Jess said laughing, taking another hit from her vape. She handed it to Brooke as she turned her head to let out the smoke. "Okay maybe this time you'll actually be fine." She said placing a hand on Brooke's shoulder. "I think I got this." Brooke said confidently. She took a puff and was able to actually get through it without choking. "Aye look at my girl go." She said smiling at Brooke.

Brooke laughed as she looked at her friend. They took a couple more rounds of passing the vape. "You know Brooke I always thought you liked me." Brooke felt heat run straight to her cheeks as she looked up at Jessica. "Umm well...like I guess..yea." She stumbled on her words as Jessica looked into her eyes. "I liked you too." She said as she bit her lip nervously. She felt butterflies come into her stomach. Brooke leaned into her as their lips locked. She had wanted to do that to her best friend for awhile. Jess jumped down off the ledge as they backed their way into a big stall. Too focused on each other, neither of them locked it.

                   ——————————

Brooke's POV
As I sucked Jessica's bottom lip I felt her hands run over my neck and down my front. I raced my hands up the sides of Jessica letting my hands grab just below her breasts. I bit her lip as her mouth opens and a small moan comes out. Damn I love the sound of that. I run my hands back down the sides and run over her thighs. She had just a short skirt. My hands move back up as they move under her shirt. She slightly flinches at my touch on her soft skin as another moan comes out of her mouth. My fingers make their way up her sides waiting for her bra line. It's nowhere to be found. I feel slight bulges from under her arms. She isn't wearing a bra. She's risky I like that. I bring my hands to the front and give her boobs a slight squeeze. Again another moan comes out as she flicks her head back and I take the chance to kiss her neck. Her hands are now under my hoodie and forcing their way under my bra. "Uuuhhhh" a long heavy breath comes out of my mouth. I start to play with her nipples as I see her head leaned back and eyes closed. I feel her chest rise with every heavy breath. "Sshhh" I shush as Jessica looks at me begging for more.

She places the palm of her hands against the wall trying to grab on. I lift her shirt and see her beautiful boobs. They are plump and her nipples are hard. I lean in to suck her nipple and she moans.

She turns me and we switch places. She gives me a messy kiss and lifts my shirt. I take it off and hang it on the door. She lowers my bra and plays with my nipples as I run my fingers through her hair. As she lowers herself to suck on my breastsI feel my breath get heavy.

Mrs. Sumner walks into the bathroom and sees a shirt hanging over the door. She recognizes it as Brooke's shirt she had been wearing earlier in the cafeteria. She walks over to the bathroom stall and flings open the door. She stands there in shock for a second as she sees Brooke's breast being sucked by another female student. Brooke's head thrown back. She quickly turns around and head out the door, rushing around the closest corner.

I hear the door swing open. I step back and look over. I barely get a glimpse of who it was as they turn and walk out the door. I see a woman's short brown hair swing. Mrs. Sumner.

Mrs. Sumner had just caught Brooke and some other girl getting down in the bathroom. She turned away and walked out the door quickly. She turned around the corner and stood against the wall. She couldn't wrap her head around seeing Brooke in that position, getting her beautiful breasts sucked by someone else, another girl at that. She was just about to suck another girls nipple. Honestly Mrs. Sumner was jealous. Jealous that Brooke was touching another person's body and someone else touching hers. Jealous that her hands weren't on her. Jealous that she was getting with another girl rather than coming to see her.

"Oh shit that was a teacher." Jess said looking at Brooke. "I gotta go," She says as she runs out the door. What the hell just happened? Brook thought to herself. She grabbed her shirt and locked the bathroom stall door. She gathered herself and then stepped out to the sinks. She looked in the mirror and stared at her face searching for answers. She couldn't find any. How could she have done that? She wanted Mrs. Sumner. Maybe she only took Jess because she couldn't have Mrs. Sumner. They hadn't really talked much over the past few weeks. Brooke had thought Mrs. Sumner was blowing her off. How was she supposed to know?

Mrs. Sumner stood against the wall as she seen Jessica speed walk past her with her head down. Brooke was still in the bathroom. What the fuck. What the fuck. Fucking stupid Brooke. She thought to herself looking into the mirror in the bathroom. Mrs. Sumner couldn't decide if she had wanted to go back into the bathroom to talk to Brooke or walk back to her classroom.

Brooke grabbed her phone and went into a bathroom stall. She heard the bathroom door open again moments later and lifted her feet from the floor. Was it Mrs. Sumner? or someone else?

Mrs. Sumner walked back to the bathroom but Brooke was nowhere in sight. The stalls all looked empty. "Brooke?" Her soft voice made Brooke begin to cry. Mrs. Sumner walked up to the bathroom door. "Brooke, are you okay?" Brooke couldn't speak, what was she supposed to say. 'I wish it was you, I'm sorry.' But she could say anything, the streams of tears just got heavier. "Brooke, listen I just want to make sure you're okay, please." "I'm fine," Brooke said although she was deeply hurt and angered at herself for her actions and what Mrs. Sumner had to witness. "Hey, you know-" she began before being cut off by Brooke. "I'm sorry Mrs. Sumner," she couldn't think of that e else to say. She had meant it so so much but she didn't know how to let her know that. "So so SO sorry."

"It's okay Brooke, really." Mrs. Sumner tried to cal her down and not let her beat herself up but she couldn't even see the girl, she wouldn't unlock the stall. "Can we talk in your room?" Brooke said. "Umm yea sure," Mrs. Sumner spoke back quickly. "I'll just go to my room and you can meet me in there whenever you feel like it." Brooke made sure to hear the door shut before she stepped out of the bathroom and dried off her face. She splashed water on her face and talked herself down before leaving the bathroom and walking to Mrs. Sumner's classroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 5.5K 15
Ashton was a freshman while Emily was a senior and the most popular girl in school. One day Ashton helps Emily and one thing leads another. They st...
10.3K 342 10
High school senior Selene has been crushing on her teacher for years. When she finally confesses how she feels, will her dreams come true? What will...
124K 5.9K 49
I have always been quite fond of women. And as time goes by, the attraction has not wavered. I have always known the truth of my sexuality. But my fa...
12.9K 462 23
Two girls. At school they're total opposites. The cheer captain and the loaner geek. But at home, life isn't all as it's seems. And one teacher, and...