Desire - Winrina

By Rinasgalaxy

A spoiled, rich and entitled brat is the title that Yu Jimin, Karina, claimed. When she is forced to go on a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7 [TW]
8 [TW]
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17 [TW]
18
19 [M]
20
21
22
23
24 [M]
25

12

2.7K 97 37
By Rinasgalaxy

Minjeong didn't understand. She had been told to go take a shower and was even given a clean new uniform by Jaehyun. Gradually dispensing the citrus shampoo to lather her body to distinguish the ramen while the terrifying man awaited her out the door. How was this a punishment?

She figured that out the moment she stepped out of the washroom. Jaehyun had dragged her away again to the office behind a slammed locked door, showing off the bill he had stolen from Minjeong's pyjamas with a grin. He pocketed the money for himself and paced himself in front of the extravagant desk.

"Sleeping with a passenger?" The man ran his hands down his face before laughing at the cowering girl in the corner. Minjeong seriously thought this man was psychotic.

"Am I not enough?"

The question threw Minjeong off guard but it would've made no difference in her answer as she remained silent however her thoughts were bursting at the contrast of his threat to his calm tone. When he stated his list, Minjeong would've scoffed if the intimidation and fear factors were bursting through the roof.

"I clean you."

Karina did that.

"I give you food."

Karina also did that.

"I give you clothing."

Another point for Karina.

"I care for you."

Jaehyun didn't do that. Karina did.

"Yet, here you are stabbing a knife in my back."

How much Minjeong wished she actually did.

"However, this isn't even about us."

The waitress swallowed thickly in disgust. 'Us'. There was no 'us' between her and her boss. How could he think like that? Right, he was a psychopath.

"This is about your actual work. Sleeping with a passenger? That's one of the first rules and yet you broke it."

Minjeong was still distraught about seemingly tender voice despite his earlier threat, but of course nothing lasts forever as the man walked close to her.

"Did you or did you not sleep with someone on this ship?" Jaehyun gripped her face to force her eyes on him.

Minjeong shook her head ever so slightly to avoid the deepening of his nails. Veins in Jaehyun's neck popped in rage from the fuel of Minjeong's silence.

"Are you fucking mute? Words, use words." His grip tensed which forced a squeak out of Minjeong,

"N-No."

"No?"

Minjeong shook her head in fear. Wetness assaulting her vision from the terror and pain.

Jaehyun stepped closer to the trembling girl, his chest only inches away from hers while his hand remained hooked on her face when he deeply inhaled.

"You smell so nice. You know how much I love that scent on you. Lets me track you wherever you are."

The brown haired girl's eyes widened in horror, showing off her glossy eyes that faintly blurred her sight. She took a mental note to throw the soap out later.

The hand released her face, easing her body with heavy breaths and face rubs as Jaehyun stepped back a step and disregarded Minjeong's honest answer with another mood swing.

"I can't believe this. His daughter? A woman? Am I not good enough?" The man clenched his fists, oblivious that Minho's daughter was the girl he stumbled into earlier. Minjeong dropped her eyes which granted approval for a smirk to arise once more on Jaehyun due to her remained silence.

"Since you have nothing to say, do you know what happens to Kim Minjeong when she breaks a major rule?"

Minjeong quivered in her spot, hot water from her own eyes falling in little beads down her puffy cheeks.

"Let me show you." Jaehyun paused with eyes trailing around Minjeong's fresh uniform.

"Take off your shirt."

Minjeong didn't move.

"I said take off your goddamn shirt you fucking idiot."

Still no movement.

"Fine, allow me to do the pleasure."

Jaehyun walked forward to the solidified girl who's eyes, teeth and jaw were now clenched shut. His reeking alcoholic fragrance made its presence known as it captivated the citrus of Minjeong who was now completely frozen like ice. She couldn't do anything besides let her tears restore themselves down her face in endless waves.

His large hands wandered around her collar before desperately undoing the first button, showing off the first patch of delicate skin.

"D-Don't." Minjeong choked out her first word but the grin on Jaehyun's face only grew wider,

"So you can speak?" Jaehyun asked while undoing the second and third button, revealing Minjeong's upper chest,

"Moan for me."

Jaehyun placed his hands on the crying girl's waist in sync with his lips on her neck, but the moment he did, a knock on the door forced him back in surprise.

"What the fuck!" He shouted.

The breakage allowed Minjeong to work her trembling hands on the exposure of her chest while Jaehyun thundered to the door that he ripped open to reveal Minjeong's captain.

"What is it Yuta?" Jaehyun asked impatiently towards the captain who held a formal paper in shock.

The captain's eyes travelled from Jaehyun to Minjeong who was staring in front of her at the wall that hung a large plaque, trembling with clenched teeth and salty tears.

"Uh, sir, is everything alright here?"

Jaehyun looked over at Minjeong and immediately pushed the man and himself out of the room.

"Everything is fine. What is it?" The dominant man tilted his chin towards the paper in attempt advert the topic.

"Ah yes. Sir, there's been a noise complaint in a Class A corridor along with a request of a new..." Yuta scanned the paper and looked back up at Jaehyun's dark eyes once he found the answer.

"A new door."

Jaehyun raised an eyebrow, "A door? Is this a joke?"

"No sir."

"Okay, why are you here telling me this? Don't we have a door guy?"

"Yes we do sir, but he needs your signed permission to install a new one since it is in a public place."

Jaehyun suddenly heard the growing sobs from Minjeong and in all fear of suspicions, shut the door completely.

"Are you sure everything is all right sir?"

"Of course. For the permission, don't you have the authority to do that?"

"If it's an urgent command, sadly I do not."

"Okay, whatever. Give me the paper."

"Ah sir. You must come and witness the destruction first. Then you may sign."

A frustrated groan erupted from Jaehyun.

"Fine, give me a moment."

The higher captain turned back into the room, shut the door and made his way in front of the hiccupping and sniffling puppy who was still releasing her sobs.

"You're lucky you've been saved." He gripped the girl's face once more, an even stronger force that previously.

"But we're not done here. Do you understand?"
Minjeong obeyed with a nod and coughed out for air once Jaehyun released her face that stung with numbness.

"Good."

The man spoke his last word before disappearing off down the hallway, isolating Minjeong in the office that had his name plastered everywhere.

The only thing Minjeong could do was cry as she lead herself to her dorm.

***

The moment Karina entered her empty opulent room, she felt sick. Deja vu resurfacing like the first day she got on this cruise.

Minjeong and her father were however no where in sight as she searched the grand room. The spillage of ramen near the bed being the only evidence of existence from the two. Karina couldn't help but let out panic as she traced every single corner and molecule of the suite but there was nothing. No one. With her guard fallen, she almost screamed when she turned around and saw her mother standing at the open doorway.

"Why does nobody announce themselves? Have you ever heard of knocking?!" Karina put a hand over her heart, hearing the racing heartbeat that was all dedicated towards the pain of Minjeong's disappearance and agony.

"I heard what happened." Her mother stepped into the hot living space. For a woman in her late 40's, it seemed as if age had taken no hits on her. Dark hair that was taking it's first few grey hairs at the top. Dark eyes that sparkled when her thin heart shaped lips curved into a smile. Any person with eyes knew that Isa got her physical attraction from her mother while Karina received her father's. It was quite the opposite with their personalities and Karina swore Isa was favoured even in the womb.

The classy lady wore a highly contrasting white summer dress that was decorated with floral to her elegant dresses from the past two nights, showing the tropical heat's toll.

"Is it true, Jimin?" Her mother calmly asked while spinning the air conditioning dial on the unembellished wall.

"What?"

The woman set a cool temperature and turned to her daughter that had a mask of poor innocence and confusion.

"Don't play with me Jimin. Did you sleep with your assistant?"

"Is it appropriate to ask such question?"

"I am your mother."

The pressured cat groaned, "Yes, I did. But-" Karina swung her hands up to refrain her mother's next statement,

"We only slept. She was here so late last night, I could tell she was exhausted so I let her go to bed. We didn't do anything, I swear on my life."

Karina' mother observed her with a tongue along her inner lip, taking in the 'swear' part as she knew her daughter rarely kept a promise.

"Are you sure?"

Karina nodded and the woman clicked her tongue in satisfaction, "I believe you."

"Really?" Karina's face lit up in relief.

"Of course I do honey. You're my daughter! Your father is an aging old man. He may have lost a few marbles already."

The tall girl paced towards her mother and with no restrictions, engulfed her in a tight hug.

"Thank you mother, but I do have an important question."

"What is it?"

"Have you seen Minjeong?"

"Your assistant?"

Karina nodded and earned a hum in response that was followed by proper words,

"Your father told me the captain of the ship retrieved her. I'm afraid I don't know exactly where but don't worry sweetie, she'll be fine."

"I don't know about that mom."

"Why is that?"

The young beauty bit her lip in debate of exposing her theory. Not a theory, more like reality but with Minjeong's fearful decline. She didn't want to exploit Minjeong or pressure her but the things that happened behind closed doors worried her. Karina sighed in defeat.

"Nevermind."

"Very well. Relax for a while and take in the beautiful weather for the day. We'll be heading to the casino for another of your father's partnerships at eight."

"Again? At the casino? This place has a casino?!" Karina deflated with a groan.

"Yes, but it's not too formal. So wear something nice but nothing bold. A skirt or something." Her mother began to ramble on about clothing options since back home, she was a stylist however Karina simply forced out a chuckle and lead the talkative woman out the door.

"I love you mom." Karina gave a final hug to her surprised mother who returned it back with equal gratitude.

"I love you too dear. Don't stay on your phone all day, alright?"

"Okay." The raven chuckled and pulled back from her mother who finally waved and disappeared down the bright hallway.

Karina decided to obey her mother's orders. She wasn't going to sit on her phone all day.

She was going to find Minjeong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 450 21
My third random short stories about Michaeng. These are all pure fan-fiction and made out of pure imagination. All characters and names are all ficti...
207K 5.2K 45
Killua Zoldyck was in room when all of this happened. A girl with H/C hair and shining E/C eyes walked through the gate with her family. However she...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
767K 43.5K 51
Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy are unwanted-ly married. On their fake trip to Honeymoon, something happens. A secret unfolds, and destiny blooms. ...