Desire - Winrina

By Rinasgalaxy

A spoiled, rich and entitled brat is the title that Yu Jimin, Karina, claimed. When she is forced to go on a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7 [TW]
8 [TW]
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17 [TW]
18
19 [M]
20
21
22
23
24 [M]
25

11

2.8K 98 68
By Rinasgalaxy

Note: this chapter doesn't contain trigger warnings but may contain heavy stuff at the end especially for the light hearted.

———

How could Karina forget to lock the door? How could she forget the ramen overnight that her father was approaching with powerful stomps. The quiet sobs that came from Minjeong triggered Karina to stumble to her.

"Dad, it's not what it looks like!" Karina pleaded but her father ignored her.

"I can't fucking believe this." He spat, "I can't fucking believe this! Sleeping with my daughter like the worthless rag she is."

Karina watched in horror with Minjeong in her embrace as her father neared with the pot,

"You spill shit all over my daughter then decide to stick your dirty ass in the covers with her?"

"What the hell are you doing?!" Karina clutched the girl who was crying even harder now.

"Step the fuck away from her." Minho spat as he stood before them, towering over,

"No. You get the fuck away from us."

"Did you just cuss at me, Jimin?" Her father's sharp gaze fell into temporary shock,

"Yes. Yes I fucking did." Karina grasped the sobbing puppy's hands but she flinched back from the pain that had seeped back in.

"Look what you did! You're fucking scaring her!"

Karina yelled at her father who had the threat of a pot in his hand.

"Don't you dare speak like that with me!" The wealthy man slammed the pot on the island before pulling up Karina by her arm and shoving her out of the way.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Karina raced back by her strong father that held out an arm as he returned to the pot.

"Wait until your boss hears about this. Disgusting pig." He said in sharpness before dumping the noodles onto Minjeong who abruptly stood up at the cold water that immediately dripped down her body, covering her with slick grease. However, the physical state she was in was not on mind as she had froze at the mention of her boss. More tears streamed down as her body ached.
She was so frozen in shock, she couldn't move. She didn't know what to do besides hear the screams from Karina.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Karina swung her hands at her father who seemed to take in no pain as he watched the crying girl weep even more.

He turned to Karina with eyebrows fallen over his flaming eyes.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Sleeping with someone so low and worthless as her?! I thought you had decent standards. Dropping so low under the bar for a disgusting hook up?!"

"Don't you dare say that about her! Don't you fucking dare!" Karina screamed with a sway to her father's face but the man's reflexes stopped her with a hand on her wrist. The girl felt rare tears threatening her eyes.

"I've lost my trust you. You'll be staying at Isa's from now on."

"No! Let me go-" Minho cut her off with a swift turn to the door before guiding her out, Minjeong's cries growing quieter at the widening distance.

Her father gripped her arm and roughly pulled her along as she squirmed in pain,

"You're hurting me, stop!"

"You're hurting your reputation and family name." He spat and jerked Karina up beside him.

"Words can't explain how truly disappointed and disgusted I am by you. Sleeping with your assistant? Are you even my daughter?"

"It wasn't like that! She was just so tired last night and I allowed her to sleep there!"

"Maybe if she's smart enough, she'll explain it to her boss." The business man tightened his grip even more, Karina thought she was going to lose blood circulation.

"No! You can't do that! Do you know that they abuse her?!" Karina estimated with a guess to earn his side but it seemed to piss him off anymore.

"Stop making up these pathetic stories, Jimin." Her father whipped around the corner, almost causing Karina to hit the fire extinguisher on the side.

"You can't just take her away from me!" The girl screamed which allowed the tears to fall while she pulled at her father's arm but his grip was like iron.

"Maybe not. But I'll take her away from you."

With a sharp stop in front of a door, her father banged the door heavily, echoes sounding out through the corridor temporarily before it stopped as Isa opened the door frantically.

"Ye- Karina? Dad? What's going on?" The raven haired sister's eyes widened at her crying sister and angry father.

"Your foolish sister will now be staying in your room. No questions asked." He spat angrily which was followed by a loud door slam and a click.

Karina stumbled into the room in her night clothes and released the long sobs as she was on her fours on the floor.

"Karina?! What happened?!" Isa asked worryingly in sync with her lift of her sister.

The angry cat ripped herself from her concerned sister and threw her hands to the handle behind her.

"What the fuck?!" She yelled with tugs and turns at the handle that would not budge. She banged her hands on the stubborn door that would only reply with groans.

"How the fu- How did he lock it from the outside?!" She screamed with more violence.

"Karina!"

"Let me out you monster!" The girl bawled at the vacant hallway that represented a wasteland of tumbleweeds.

Only after a few more bangs and shouts, the girl felt herself losing energy as she slumped down slowly to the cool ground from the circulating A/C.

"Don't... Touch her..." Karina's sobs grew quiet alongside her fragile form that shook with hiccups and hitching breath.

"Karina, what on earth is going on?!" Isa ran up to her crying sister and took her in a tight hug, Karina's tears pouring into Isa's silky shirt.

"He c-can't take her away f-from me.'

"Take who? Minjeong?"

"How did-"

"Karina, I may have a psychology degree but I also have eyes that can see." Isa lightly chuckled in attempt to lift the mood but it seemed to only make Karina's state worsen. Isa's common smile fell into a frown when Karina retreated her face. Seeing the endless tears on her red cheeks, Isa sighed when she stood up once more.

"Karina. It'll be okay"

Her sister didn't listen as she threw another fist at the door.

"You're going to break your bones!"

"I'll break them for Minjeong."

The screams and bangs continued but what actually worried Isa was when Karina began to kick at the door with her shoes slipped on.
"Karina, you're going to hurt yourself."

Another kick.

"Karina..."

The crying beauty kicked the door hard enough at her heel to break a dent. Isa's eyes widened. Her sister may look thin, but she had strength.

"Karina."

Another kick and the dent turned into a fit sized hole.

"Karina! You're going to break the do-"

The sudden harsh sound of wood snapping was filled alongside Karina's leg flying through the material.

"or."

Karina panted heavily with tears still falling and the distressed state made her younger sister back up lightly and sigh at the damage.

"Looks like I have to call Seeun now."

With arms through the hole, the fuming cat took no hesitation to fumble with the handle to unlock it. If someone were to walk by, they'd think 'The Shining' was being recreated.

"I can't believe this is happening right now." Isa clutched her head while her sister managed to unlock the door.

Before the younger one could say anything more, Karina flew out the room in disappearence.

***

Minjeong's body shook on the ground with rivers of tears as she awaited for Karina's father who like on cue, showed up with fists clenched.

"You." He spat and stomped over to the girl who was covered in the noodles. Minjeong flinched back when she felt him near her before gripping onto her collar and choking and pulling her up to her feet.

"You fucking piece of shit." He muttered, "Trying to get into my daughter's pants for a few bucks? Pathetic." He whispered with spit flying everywhere.

With an even stronger grip he pulled Minjeong
out of the room as she clutched on his hands to relieve the tense hold but it was no use once he threw her on the ground, disposing the food off her head.

Her wrists felt like breaking when she fell on them, yelping in pain when a foot pushed her so she was laying on her back.

"Just you wait. Just you wait what the captain will say about this. A worker sleeping with a passenger. Oh, better cling on for your worthless life."

Minjeong squeaked when the man dropped down and squeezed her throat with a large hand,

"Say something you fucking rag, I dare you."

Minjeong only gasped for air as the hold tightened, pushing more oceans out of her eyes.

The release made her sharply inhale all the air she could and cough out, flipping over on her stomach to soothe the pain. However once a moment of her coughing fit passed, she was pulled up once more by her pyjamas that were on the verge of ripping.

"If you tell anyone about this." He whispered so closely to Minjeong's face that she held her breath and looked anywhere from his face.

"I'll fucking end you." The powerful man whispered before shoving something into Minjeong's pocket. A one hundred dollar bill.

"But still prepare yourself once I tell your boss. I wonder what he'll think of you when you tell him you slept with my daughter."

Minjeong's tears fell onto the floor as Minho gripped her pyjamas to force her to look at him.

"Do you understand?" He asked to the mute Minjeong,

"Do you?!" He yelled in an octave higher with a rattle that made Minjeong nod in a plead,

"I will end you." He spat before pulling out his phone up to his ear.

The clasp never left Minjeong's shirt while she stood there trembling, hearing every word of Minho's side from the conversation.

"Yes."

"Disgusting, I know."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, she's eagerly waiting for you outside my daughter's room."

"Great. Hopefully she'll understand the consequences."

"Thank you with great pleasure, bye."

The intimidating man shut off his phone with hand still gripped at Minjeong's collar, thankfully more loosely which allowed her to breathe.

Minjeong's sobs never stopped as silence filled the hallway. She prayed that someone would walk out and see the situation but it never happened and her heart dropped when the familiar figure approached them around the corner. Seeing the mischievous expression on his face, Minjeong knew this was it. This was fucking it. She silently said goodbye to everyone she loved peacefully before Minho brought her over to Jaehyun.

"Watch her carefully. She doesn't seem to learn from her mistakes." Karina's father spat in disgrace once Jaehyun gripped Minjeong's elbow.

"Will do, Mr. Yu."

Jaehyun looked over at the trembling Minjeong who seemed so pale like she was about to pass out before looking up at the business man.

"Will do."

The two men bowed in apology and separated off into two directions, Jaehyun practically dragging Minjeong to his office.

"You never fucking learn, do you?" He asked with a sharp tone that made Minjeong wince back.

With a forceful shove into the room, Minjeong stumbled in and collapsed the floor, crying out sobs in pain all around her states as Jaehyun locked the door behind him and turned to the crying girl with a smirk.

"I'll show you what a real fucking consequence is."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.7K 17
Karina Yu, the one who Winter loved dearly had suddenly changed ever since she took over her father's business. She was never the same, she was contr...
22K 698 53
{COMPLETED}Akeylah's world changed interestingly for the better when she meets one of her favorite artists at a meet and greet. © Copyright 2021 Stor...
114K 3K 23
AU where Karina is the queen bee who's used to the school bowing at her feet, until a new girl that refuses to play by the rules comes along.
5.7K 131 20
The gods of the Yanxi Continent were unrestrained, drinking and feasting all night long, enjoying everything offered by the believers. But when the e...