𝐄𝐍𝐃 π†π€πŒπ„ βΈ» nelson neu...

By -lovcroan

❝ I WANNA BE YOUR END GAME ❞ in which both the rwe teams have a last tournament in pennsylvania. after a deva... More

𝐄𝐍𝐃 π†π€πŒπ„
𝟏. wilders side
𝟐. live stream
πŸ‘. crackin eggs
πŸ“. q&a
πŸ”. thank you for the roses
πŸ•. dress shopping
πŸ–. grumpy x sunshine
πŸ—. all mine
𝟏𝟎. snitch!
𝟏𝟏. flashback
𝟏𝟐. almost time
πŸπŸ‘. game 1 (girls)
πŸπŸ’. game 1 (boys)
πŸπŸ“. game 2 (boys)
πŸπŸ”. game 2 (girls)
πŸπŸ•. game 3 all stars (boys)
πŸπŸ–. omegle
πŸπŸ—. game 4 (boys)
𝟐𝟎. 24 with rwe
𝟐𝟏. championship (boys)
𝟐𝟐. championship (girls)
πŸπŸ‘. home sweet home
24. cooking with nienna
25. park takeover gone wrong
26. crippled vienna
27. Moved to LA
28. abuh abuh
29. mukbanggg
30. the last dance
π“π‡π„π˜'𝐑𝐄 ππ€π‚πŠ..

πŸ’. engaged

2.6K 27 14
By -lovcroan

NELSON WAS OVER at Vienna's house since there was something going on. Her mom came into her room to tell her to invite the Neumann's over for dinner.

"Okay?" Vienna responded, confused because they were only really over when there was something big coming. Her mom just smirks at her, walking away.

Vienna pulled out her phone to text Nelson.

Nelson❤️

Pretty girl🫶
my mom wants you and your fam
to come over

Nelson❤️
okay i'll let my mom know
not to be rude and say that i don't
want to come over but why
we only really come over as a family
when there's something big happening

Pretty girl🫶
idek
thats what i was thinking too
also she could've texted the gc as well
idk seems kinda weird

Nelson❤️
okay well see you soon🫶 love you

Pretty girl🫶
Love you more

Vienna went downstairs to hang out with her siblings. She swung on the end of the railing and walked into the kitchen.

She was surprised to see her moms boyfriend; Vincent Robertson. "Oh, hey Vin. Mom didn't tell me you were going to be here."

"Hey Vee, we were just hanging out." He stuttered, a nervous smile on his face. Vienna narrows her eyes at the two when her mom slaps her boyfriends arm.

"Are you okay, mi amour?" Her mom questions and Vienna just shook her head, pointing to the living room where Valorie and Miles sat.

"No, I'm gonna go and watch with Val and Miles." She said, slowly walking to them. "Bye bye." And quickly, she speed walks to the living room.

"Hey Vee." Her brother said, his gaze following her as she sat down beside him. Vienna crossed her arms, furrowing her eyebrows. "What's wrong?"

"Have you noticed Mom and Vin being weird?" She asked him, glancing over her shoulder to see her mom scolding Vincent quietly.

"Nope." Both of her siblings quickly said, throwing popcorn in their mouths. Vienna just eyed them as well, deciding to just brush it off and text Nelson.

Nelson❤️

Pretty girl 🫶
What time are you coming?

Nelson❤️
Can't wait to see me, huh?

Pretty girl 🫶
Shut up
Yes I can't wait to see you :)

Nelson❤️
We're coming in half an hour
Why?

Pretty girl 🫶
Remember Vincent? Like my moms
boyfriend?

Nelson❤️
Yeah
What about him

Pretty girl 🫶
Idk nothing they're both just
acting weird

Nelson❤️
I see
We're coming now
Sooner than expected

Pretty girl 🫶
Okay see ya love you
Nelson ❤️ liked a message

Nelson❤️
Love you more!

Vienna heard a knock at the front door, standing up and she heard Cassie and Spencer's voices greeting her mom and Vincent. She heard Cassie gasp but her mom told her to be quiet.

Nelson slips through the door, walking straight towards Vienna. They both met in the middle, hugging each other.

"Hey." She mumbled, pulling apart. He smiled at her.

"Hey." He replies back and they went to the living room to continue watching the movie on the TV. Nelson wrapped his arm around her, they watched beauty and the beast.

Niles sat down beside her, playing roblox on his phone. Vienna looked over and watched him play cheese maze. She screamed when they rat came up out of nowhere.

Nelson jumps at how loud she screams. Vincent runs into the living room with a panic look on his face. "Is everything okay? Do i need to call the emergency."

Valorie laughs at him, shaking her head and Vincent's expression softens. "It's alright Vince, you go hang out with the parents. Vienna is just a scaredy cat."

Vienna flips her sister off, rolling her eyes. The group finishes the movie, Cassie and Hazel called for them to eat dinner.

Nelson intertwines his and Vienna's hands, dragging her to the table. They sat down and said their prayers and before anyone dug into their food, Hazel interrupted.

"Okay, I have a big thing to say. Some of you don't know but I really want to share this right now." She said, holding her hands on her lap.

Vienna puts down her fork, staring at her mother as she became teary eyed. "Mom, are you okay?" She asks in concern.

"I'm more than okay, mija." She replied back, wiping her tears. Vienna then furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Then why are you crying?"

"I'm getting to that." She said, reaching for Vincent's hand and intertwining them. Vienna didn't think much of it since they always held hands. "So, all three of you know that I've been dating Vincent for a while now, and I know all of you know too." She looked over to the Neumanns.

They gave her a small smile and the Anderson's all nodded their head. Hazel pauses before speaking up again, "well, recently..Vincent asked me to marry him."

Just as she said that, Hazel puts her hand out to show off the big diamond ring. Vienna gasped and covered her mouth, standing up suddenly.

Nelson grinned up at her, knowing that she's been waiting for this moment. Since Vincent stepped into their life, Vienna finally had a father figure.

"No way!" She yelled, tears stinging her eyes. Cassie and Spencer laugh at her reaction. "Oh my gosh, I'm so happy."

Vienna walked over, hugging her mom and then Vincent. She congratulated both of them, Hazel laughed and wiped her daughters tears away.

"Next up, Nelson and Vienna!" Niles yelled, joking and everyone stared at him. He sunk down in his chair, "I was joking."

They all broke out in laughter and the rest of the dinner was Hazel and Vincent talking about how he proposed. It was full of laughter.

Vienna laid her head on Nelson's shoulder, their hands intertwined under the table.

@vanderson2

Liked by cassiecneumann, vinvinrobertson and 34,841 others
vanderson2 she's married to the best man ever.🤍
View all 535 comments

nelsonneumann2028 Can't wait for the wedding🤞

camwilderr congrats hazel and vin🤍

vinvinrobertson 🤍🤍

cassiecneumann Awww so glad i was there

valanderson 🥹

roan speaks!
ya'll i sent nelson a galaxy and he
followed me😍!!!
im in a good mood

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 7K 22
"You and me.....forever" "Because i'm in it for the long game" Olivia Hunter. Shawn Hunters daughter. Restless spirit, almost a younger version of he...
13.3K 446 18
you bewitch me, every damn second you're with me. i try to think straight but im falling so badly KYLIE WEST ACCIDENTALLY FALLS FOR HER BRO...
3.4M 71.8K 77
Book 1 of 2 ~ You have been added to a groupchat! ~β€’~ SEQUEL IS OUT NOW ; THE END RESULTS ~β€’~ Date published: September 20, 2016 Date completed: May...
36.2K 306 31
" AND THEY SAY THAT IM BACK I'D AGREE WITH THAT " Where Nelson finds a fine girl on TikTok and social media, but the catch is she hoops too. She tel...