Super Dragon Ball X Male Read...

Por Electrivire56

Continuation from, Dragon Ball Z (Redone) x MaleReader... Y/n Zhero's journey continues... Más

Chapter 1 : So, What's new?
Chapter 2 : World Martial Arts Tournament
Chapter 3 : It's been Seven Years! Goku returns
Chapter 4 : Junior Division, time for the new gen to shine!
Chapter 5 : Trunks, Goten, and Hope, Enter; The New Generation of Saiyans
Chapter 6 : Besties
Chapter 7 : Seventeen years of trauma! Gohans Unrepentant Anger
Chapter 8 : The goal to bring forth the ultimate warrior, Majin Buu
Chapter 9 : Enter, Majin Vegeta
Chapter 10 : The proud Saiyan; Y/n Vs The King of the Demon realm; Dabura
Chapter 11 : The birth of the ultimate warrior, Enter; Majin Buu
Chapter 12 : A Once In A LifeTime Teamup! Y/n, Goku, and Vegeta Vs Majin Buu
Chapter 13 : Selfless Sacrifice... bye Vegeta...
Chapter 14 : An Unhinged Majin! Peak Majin Buu!
Chapter 15 : More than ever, we need you, Son Gohan!
Chapter 16: Gathering! For the final battle! Fusion!
Chapter 18 : The True Power Of The New Generation! Gotenks!
Chapter 19 : Once More, for the Earth! Goku, Vegeta, and Y/n Vs Majin Buu!
Chapter 20 : The True Ultimate Warrior! Enter; Son Gohan
Chapter 21 : The day is saved... Thanks again, Son Gohan...
Rant/Update

Chapter 17 : Enter; The Ultimate Super Saiyan!

253 12 0
Por Electrivire56

In The Hyperbolic Time Chamber

Gohan, Hope, Goten, and Trunks were training in the time chamber for what they could calculate to be about 3 months.

Goten: Man, I'm feeling beat, already....

Trunks: Same here, but we've gotta continue, the door might open at any second, you know.

Hope: Yeah...

With a blink, appeared, Goku, with the supreme Kai, and Old Kai.

Goku: Thought that power was you, Gohan...

Gohan couldn't believe his eyes, the person that stood before him was none other than his father, the person he believed to have died. Goten was quick to tackle, Goku into a hug.

Goten: Dad!

Gohan: What's going, Dad? I thought-

Goku: -nah, I'm okay, and so are
Y/n, and Vegeta, we're all okay... But if we don't stop Majin Buu then we probably won't be...

Gohan: W-what do you mean?

Hope: Haven't you guys defeated, Majin Buu yet? I thought, Vegeta...

Goku: The sacrifice? That didn't work, and because of it failing, Majin Buu has become far more powerful than ever, his power level itself rivals something we've never seen before.

Gohan: Damnit! I need to do something right now! I can't let Majin Buu continue living!

Goku: You guys don't have to lose any hope just yet, because there is still hope, we have a plan that might help beat Buu, but we don't know if it's gonna work, that's where you come in Gohan, if we sense our plan not working we're gonna start stalling long enough for you to come to the planet of the Kais and defeat Buu.

Hope: Planet of the Kais, so the fight moved from earth, am I correct?

Goku: Y-yeah... You could say that...

Gohan: You guys are relying on me again... What if i-

Goku: -it's okay, Gohan... I can sense that you have somehwat better control over yourself, I mean that power I'm sensing is truly incredible, it's almost like you've been training with someone powerful.

Goten, and Trunks share a knowing look.

Gohan: You think it will be enough to beat, Buu?

Goku: Not sure, that's why Old Kai is here, he is able to release the hidden potential of any warrior... Gohan you have untapped potential, that's why, we decided for him to come here and help release your potential... In the meantime we're gonna fight Buu...

Gohan: Wait!

Goku disappears

On The Planet of the Kaioshin

Vegetto takes a deep breath before smirking.

Majin Buu: Mmmh? So, you've copied my technique.

Vegetto: Copied your technique? What do you mean by that?

Majin Buu: You must have absorbed both, Goku, Vegeta and Y/n, so you could match up to me. I will congratulate you on that, you had to stoop low to copy me just so you could match up to me.

Vegetto: I guess, I did, copy you. Whoops! My bad for that, but you don't mind though, right?

Majin Buu: Mind? Why would I mind? This is great, this makes my job far more easier, you absorbed the three people that I must still defeat to prove to the universe that I am the ultimate warrior.

Vegetto: Ultimate warrior? I've been hearing that a lot actually, what is this whole ultimate warrior thing, anyway?

Majin Buu: It explains itself... I was born to be the strongest Majin ever, and to become the strongest Majin I will first have to prove myself to the universe by being the ultimate warrior... And to be the ultimate warrior, I have to defeat everyone who possess a threat to that title.

Vegetto: Wait, by that logic, you're saying that I'm the ultimate warrior? Auw, Buu, that's so kind of you...

Majin Buu: No, no, I'm actually the ultimate warrior, you are just a test given to me by the universe to see if I'm truly deserving to be the ultimate warrior.

Vegetto: I'll be honest, I don't think that's it, I'm 100- no 3000% sure I'm beyond your power, I could kill you with a snap of a finger, Buu, I'm just that strong.

Majin Buu: You're cocky... Meaning that your strength should truly be something to lust over, I'm excited to defeat you, now, you might have excelled to a new form of super Saiyan, but with the entire earth absorbed, I think I could match up to you.

Vegetto: Entire earth, I've heard. Tell me though, how does that exactly work? I can still sense their energy within you, so they aren't dead, what's going on there Buu?

Majin Buu: I don't kill the people I absorb, they just become apart of me, their bodies are still in here... But if you were to destroy me, then you would destroy them, so we're one. Enough talking let this battle begin!

Majin Buu, believing he has reached the pinnacle of power, arrogantly attacks Vegetto with all his might. Buu launches a barrage of energy blasts and engages in close combat, eager to show off his newfound strength. However, Vegetto effortlessly dodges and counters every attack, all while wearing a mischievous grin.

Vegetto, toying with Buu's insatiable desire for battle, decides not to counterstrike immediately. Instead, he focuses on showcasing his exceptional defensive capabilities. Effortlessly blocking and gracefully evading Buu's attacks, Vegetto's movements become akin to dancing. With each dodge, Vegetto taunts and mocks Buu, goading him to use more power.

Majin Buu: ...What are you doing? Are you toying with me or something?

Vegetto: What are you talking about, Majin Buu? I'm taking this fight as seriously as serious can be serious.

Majin Buu: What?- alright... I think I know what this is... I get it now, you're stalling, you're stalling for someone, you know you can't beat me, so you're just stalling... Smart tactic, very smart.

Vegetto: Even with Piccolo, you're still stupid, I thought you could sense energy or something? Don't you feel that I'm beyond your power, Buu?

Majin Buu: Fascade that's all. You're not beyond my power, it is impossible to be beyond my power, I'm the ultimate warrior after all...

Vegetto: Seriously? You're still on that? I'm pretty sure we both decided that I'm stronger than you which by technicality would make me the ultimate warrior.

Majin Buu: Really now?

A sinister aura envelops Majin Buu as his muscles bulk up, and his power level spikes.

Majin Buu: Let me ask... Do you still believe that?

Vegetto: Yeah, why?

Majin Buu: I stopped holding back, I increased my power to its highest peak, in this state... I know it's scary to feel such an imm-

Vegetto: -You increased your power?! Wait! When?! I didn't feel anything, wait are you trying to trick me? I guess some of that Piccolo bluffing tactics must have been added to your personality.

Majin Buu: Keep fooling around, you'll see where that leads you...

Eager to prove himself, Buu unleashes a relentless barrage of devastating energy blasts, shaking the very foundation of the battlefield.

Majin Buu: I dare you to survive this...

Vegetto: Okay...

In a stunning display of power and control, Vegetto continues to evade and block Buu's relentless assaults. Vegetto's Super Saiyan 3 form allows him to move with astonishing speed and effortlessly outmaneuver Buu's attacks. Despite reaching his maximum power, Buu can't land a single blow on Vegito. Vegetto teleports to the top of a mountain.

Vegetto: So, how did I do Buu!!!??

Majin Buu: Ch!!!

Vegetto: You're not talking anymore???!!! That's cool! I'm getting kinda tired of this game! I'll be honest it's super bo-

Majin Buu: Would You Stop Fooling Around! And Just Fight Me Seriously!

Vegetto: That's the first time, I've seen you show a sign of anger, I guess you really are taking this fight seriously, but that doesn't explain why your attacks aren't doing anything!!! Oh well!

Vegetto unveils his true strength, revealing the power of Super Saiyan 3. His aura intensifies, and his energy rises to unimaginable levels. With a single blink, Vegetto appeared near Buu with a mighty blow, Vegetto landed a devastating punch directly onto Buu's torso, sending shockwaves across the battlefield. The sheer force and impact leave Buu gasping for breath.

Majin Buu: Augh...Augh...

Vegetto: My bad... I must have overdone it there with the power... But then again, you did ask for me to take this seriously... I guess I should then...

Vegetto knees Majin Buu through a group of mountain formations before taking a Kamehameha stance.

Vegetto: True Perfection! Time for a Foiling! Final! KA-ME-HA-ME!!! HAAAA!!!

With an eruption of blinding light, Vegetto releases an unstoppable blast, obliterating Buu and the surroundings in a cataclysmic explosion.

Vegetto:... Now let's test that theory...

The resilient foe emerges from the ashes, rejuvenated and even more determined to conquer his opponent. Buu's body contorts, shifting and morphing back into his form.

Vegetto:... I can still sense them... The science behind this whole thing is confusing, but one thing is for sure, we don't have dragonballs so this is our best chance...

Majin Buu: Was That Your Best Attack?! I told you I am the ultimate warrior, I survived the attack, with ease.

Vegetto: You're really not one to get angry, huh... So, when are you gonna absorb me?

Majin Buu: You think I would stoop so low, as to absorb you, you will only get absorbed when I beat you!

Eyes burning with a vengeful fury, he charges at Vegetto, unleashing a relentless onslaught of punches, kicks, and energy blasts.

Vegetto, unleashes his full power. The resulting power leaves him with an explosive aura, crackling with immense energy. Vegetto's movements become a blur of pure speed, making it nearly impossible for Buu to land a single strike.

Majin Buu:... I have no idea, how you're able to match up to my power, but you did me a favour, by evaporating me with that attack from before, you somehow opened the door for more power to enter my body...

Vegetto: Really now? Then my pleasure, always happy to help an opponent reach their full power so they can actually pose a challenge to me.

Majin Buu: Keep being cocky, I as the ultimate warrior will defeat you when the dust has settled...

Majin Buu grips his fist and with steam shooting out of his holes, and then explodes with a new found power.

Vegetto assesses Buu's new form, easily he noticed how Buu was panting for air and struggling to maintain the form.

Vegetto: Maybe, I don't need to worry after all, alright, Majin Buu, give me everything you've got!

Majin Buu: You asked for it, Saiyan!

Displaying his innate strategic brilliance, Vegetto matches Buu's increased speed and strength with a combination of expert martial arts, devastating energy attacks, and tactical maneuvering. Vegetto effortlessly counters Buu's every move, never letting up on his relentless assault.

Realizing that his brute strength alone won't be enough to defeat Vegetto, Buu resorts to desperate measures. He extends his arm, aiming to absorb Vegetto and gain the upper hand. However, Vegetto's quick reflexes allow him to evade just in time, frustrating Buu's plans and alienating his efforts.

Vegetto:... Just need to keep this up a little longer... I need to make sure he's at the right spot in case-

Majin Buu: -Talking to yourself, again? I hope you're deciding on giving up, because there is still more power within me.

Vegito: I'm sure there is, Buu, I'm sure there is. Have your defences increased, Buu?

Majin Buu: By a large margin, your attacks won't even do damage to me, I dare you to test me.

Vegito: Gladly.

Every punch, kick, and energy blast delivered by Vegetto is executed with precision, overwhelming the struggling Buu who had believed he would be able to withstand them, Vegetto easily noticed the difference from Buu's strength from before and now, his power had fallen immensely compared to how strong he was at the beginning of the battle, making him much, much, much weaker, it was as if his body couldn't hold the power.

Though battered and bruised, Majin Buu refuses to submit. Summoning his remaining strength, he launches a devastating energy beam towards Vegetto, the attack lands a direct hit, and Vegetto reverts back into base.

Vegetto: W-what the?! Damnit! Damnit! I've run out of time, shit, I shouldn't have toyed with him for so long, now what do I do?

Majin Buu: Huh? Yes! What did I say? I'm the ultimate warrior... Now let's end this battle...

Vegetto: Ch! Whatever, I'll still beat you...

Majin Buu unleashes his full might, charging towards Vegetto with unyielding determination. Their punches collide, creating immense shockwaves that shake the very planet.

As the dust settles, Vegetto is seen on the ground knocked out, Majin Buu with a smile on his face summons a pink goo from his body.

Majin Buu: It's over!

The pink goo engulfs Vegetto and absorbs him, and around that same time an energy blast shoots towards, Buu, knocking the monster back.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

295K 3.6K 16
+(Y/N),Goku's youngest son,had gone through many things, since his father died because of a heart virus and that his brother Gohan and all his died b...
416 2 3
I don't own Dragon ball super but I do own Two characters.
24.1K 455 48
After seven years of peace, Son Gohan, the true savior of the planet continues living his life with his family as the protector of Earth just as his...
8.7K 205 17
The story of a spoiled proud prince. Who meets a kidnapped scientist from earth. His father brought her to design weapons and new things for the saiy...