Fantastic Beasts: The New Arr...

HufflepuffGirl1916 tarafından

Young witch Lia Scamander is daughter of soon-to-be-famous magizoologist, Newt Scamander. Lia is more than re... Daha Fazla

1 - Lia
2 - Hogwarts
3 - Niffler
4 - Tina
5 - MACUSA/Jacob
6 - Queenie
7 - The case
8 - The Niffler (Again!)
9 - The Erumpent
10 - Captured
11 - Escaping MACUSA
12 - Isolation
13 - Occamy and Demiguise
14 - Credence
15 - Farewells
End Note
18 - Thank you!

17 - Sequels!

149 4 0
HufflepuffGirl1916 tarafından

Hi everyone! Bit late, I know, but I have completed the sequel to this book (Fantastic Beasts: Betrayal) if you want to take a look. It's on my account, I've only done this series so far, so it's easy to find. And I've also started on the third book of the series (Fantastic Beasts: Alone), and again, on my account, easy to find. Hope you enjoyed this book and will enjoy the others if you choose to do them!

Have a nice day!

HufflepuffGirl1916

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

404K 7.3K 39
These are stories/imagines/one-shots I have came up with or that have been requested by readers, about Newt Scamander from Fantastic Beasts and Where...
256K 7.5K 17
Ella Sullivan, an brilliant witch with a damning secret, moves to New York City from England to study for the rare opportunity to become a professor'...
2.7K 115 17
Laila Grindelwald/Lia Scamander, once the adopted daughter of Newt Scamander, has been captured by her biological father, Gellert Grindelwald. She ev...
112K 3.3K 14
She was smart for her age. As a first year at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, she aced almost every test she took, every that year had as...