MY KING

By Gaming_delight

This is a work of fanfiction and deals with a affectionate dream of being with your one love . Get engaged wi... More

HOW WE MET
HAPPINESS ON RETURN
Confessions
The ways are different
Deep sighs
How cute!
it's nothing like that
Regreting my own decisions
Fate is unchallenged
Everything is fine
the day I love
a gift and desicion
a gift and a desicion pt.2
Back to work
it was promising
oh ! thankyou
my heart ❤️
I'm regretting
regretting ain't gonna make me love
the awesome night
the awesome night part 2
Another lover
another lover pt.2
Faded memories
"return back to me..."
the tragedy
nuisance
The problems
I wonder why
delusional me

NA JA TU

245 9 1
By Gaming_delight

As soon as I reached the Delhi airport, I saw his texts . It was one of song's clip , Na Ja Tu by king , he had sent me when I was to board the flight and switched of my internet connection.
I was thinking of moving out from Delhi due to pollution. I've found where I'll live now . I picked up my phone and texted him . -

"Hey , main agle month Thane shift ho rhi hun , mere liye koi accha sa apartment ya plot dhund ke rakho . Budget lelena about 3 crore for the land and 2 crore for building and stuff m I know bahut jyada hai par main flex nhi kar rhi , mujhe isi range mein chahiye "

"Tf , thik hai crorepati , sry crorepatni ? I guess 😂 ek second tum Thane shift ho rhi ho!? OMG tab toh sab se best jagah dhund ke dunga tumhe "

"Crorepatni ?! 😂 Thik hai"

I started packing my things to move to Thane for the time my Home will be built there . I chose to stay at his house to directly avoid wasting money in 5 star hotels because either 5 star of homeless , nothing in between for me .
My mom called me the moment I was looking for flights available. She said that to tell may new friend (him) to build the house then and there and that I should not go there in a month rather when the construction is completed. I was confused at first but then I thought that was a very clever idea . I would tell him how I want and leave other things on him . I knew I would burden his shoulders but then I took all his editing and scripting work on me . He agreed and told me to wait a few months .
We had hours long conversation and I suggested him to see my qna video. We grew closer and everytime I would talk with him or he just said my name , my stomach had butterflies not one or two but storming the place .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1.4K 46
WORKS #01 |Please note; these are works of fiction meaning all characters and events appearing in this story are made up. Any resemblance to real per...
17.8K 519 39
Depression and heart break isn't a good combination. Imani found herself dealing with her momma issues and finding herself. Imani was in loved at a p...
697 48 15
In the bustling city of Jaipur, Ekansh Rathore, the head boy of his school, is admired by everyone for his captivating blend of charisma and kindness...
Give It Up By Rissa

Teen Fiction

865K 14.2K 22
At school, Hope is known as the baddest girl around. Every girl wanted to be her and every guy wanted to have her. She was bad and she knew it. Nothi...