𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙏 𝙑𝘼𝙈𝙋𝙄𝙍𝙀 |...

Oleh ArixuKim

❝ ᴀʜᴊᴜssɪ,ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴅᴜᴄᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ? ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴅᴇғɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ... Lebih Banyak

𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗥
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗕𝗢𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗦
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟳
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟴
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟬
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟭
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟮
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟯
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟰
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟱
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟲
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟳
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟴
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟵
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟭
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟮
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟯
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟱
𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟰

243 16 3
Oleh ArixuKim

A few days after their reunion,Hyunjin went back to Seoul as his business matters were fixed, but Yoojin stayed back because she wanted to spend more time with Heeseung without anyone else knowing.

"Ah Hyunjin..." Mr.Han welcomed his most trusting man with a light hug.

"So how were things at Jeju Island?" He took a seat in his chair and gestured for Hyunjin to do the same.

"It was good, sir things are back to being stable," He said, adjusting his glasses.

"And how was Yoojin? I hope she didn't bother you," He chuckled.

"Not at all. Indeed, she was quite calm and minded her own business," He said, nodding.

"Uh, now that we're talking about Yoojin..." Hyunjin started as he shifted forward a little saying.

 "I have one last request to ask from you, sir."

"What would that be? Oh, don't tell me you want her hand in marriage." He laughed, pulling out a cigarete from the box on his table and lighting it. He inhaled it and puffed to look at Hyunjin with a stern gaze.

"You must be joking... You really want to marry her?" He asked, sitting up straight with a furrowed expression.

"How long has it been?" Mr.Han took the cigarette from his lips and put it out on the ash tray.

Hyunjin let out a short laugh. "It has been a while now. I thought it wasn't actually something, but after spending time with her, I realized it." He wasn't lying; he was speaking the bitter truth about how he intentionally tore Heeseung and Yoojin away just for him to have her.

Mr. Han's eyes widen with surprise. Never has he thought of lending him his daughter as his wife.

"Hyunjin. Why didn't you tell me any sooner?" The younger man smiled at his chuckling tone.

"Speaking of her, she's still at Jeju Island because she said she wanted to stay there a little longer, and I was hoping if we could have our wedding there?" The older man laughed loudly with joy "Oh dear, you have already made plans, I see? Ofcourse ofcourse Im glad she would get to marry a good man like you Hyunjin! "

Hyunjin felt pleased as he bid his boss goodbye with another smile. It went on like this as both of them discussed the preparations for it and soon got them into action.

↢ ❦ ↣

It was another calm evening on Jeju Island,with Heeseung and Yoojin in each other's presence. They were watching the sun go down from a cliff near the sea as they sat at the edge. He had his hand around her waist just in case if she moved too much she would slip, and Yoojin had her head on his shoulder. They stayed in silence,witnessing the sun gradually drifting away towards the sea waves with a beautiful reflection of it as the sky was a bright orange.

"Heeseung..." She called out, looking up to meet his eyes.

"Hmm?" He hummed, connecting their eyes.

"Would you..." She paused for a second, not sure if her question would ruin the moment. "Would you ever turn me into a vampire?" She asked out of curiosity. He took a deep breath and looked away.

"I don't want to spoil your chance of living a moral life" He breathed out.

"But...don't you want me with you forever?" She sat up properly, peering at him.

"As much as I want to,I can't do that to you. I can't let my selfishness take away your life." He glanced back at her with sad eyes.

"But I'm okay with it... So what's the problem?" She batted her eyes with a raised eyebrow.

Heeseung shook his head as a response saying "You don't understand Yoojin. It's not as simple as you think. So much suffering comes along with being a blood-sucking ghoul. I don't want you to go through that. He said he was brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. She gazed up at him, observing his face. He was being sincere by refusing to turn her into a vampire. He wished to have her for the rest of eternity he has thought of it many times, but he didn't want her to endure such torture.

She stared at him for long enough that he went down to kiss her when she moved away. "You know, you sound just like the guy from the vampire series I watched the same night I met you. Exactly the same," She said, pursing her lips.

"Is that so? What happened after?" He asked since he had never watched or known about the story.

"She got pregnant with his child and was on the brink of dying when she was in labor,but he saved her by turning her into a vampire at the right moment." She briefly explained the movie in which Heeseung found interest.

"Would that happen even with your type? I mean, your type of vampires are different from those guys."

"Uh, I suppose yes, considering how strong vampires are compared with humans, no mortal woman would be able to bear it" He guessed.

"Oh, so if that ever happens to me,you would change me, right?" She moved closer to his face, hoping to hear his reply.

"I don't have any other option I assume I will only if that is the only resort." He said he would use it at last.

"Oh wow, Lee Heeseung is the Korean version of Edward Cullen. Yay!" She laughed, falling on her back. Heeseung joined in the round of giggles and fell next to her.

"But don't you think it would be less painful for me if I was already a vampire?" She asked with a smug smile on her face.

Oh, so what you're trying to voice out is how you have thought to that extent of even having children, huh?" Heeseung sat up with a dramatic face.

"Maybe yes, maybe not." She shrugged her shoulders, stood up, and ran around the area as Heeseung followed close by.

"Huh?! How could you, Yoojin?!" Heeseung playfully gasped, trying to catch up with her. Yoojin squealed when she felt him wrapping his arms around her waist and spinning her around,smiles decorated on their faces with pure happiness and not a single worry in their minds.

They dropped to the ground, lying on their backs, as they caught their breath. Heeseung turned his head to face her, and so did she. They watched each other with a smile. "I love you. I love you so much." Yoojin blurted out, drowning deep in the moment of being in his presence closely.

"I love you too, my love..." He said he was pulling her body closer to him. Bumping their noses together cutely.

"If you love me that much,why don't you turn me into a vampire?" She still didn't let go of the request and kept trying to convince him. He blinked his eyes, thinking for a few seconds about what the worst could be as an outcome.

"I'll think about it, but there is no guarantee. I agree so."

↢ ❦ ↣

The rest of their date continued at Yoojin's place. He told her about his mother's waking up from her coma and how she was put into such a state. He also told her his promise he made to her mom while she was unaware of bringing her to meet his mom, and she looked forward to meeting her after going back to Seoul.

They enjoyed the rest of the day talking about things that happened while they were apart and the things they wanted to try together in the future. The movies they want to watch,the places they want to visit, and the food they want to try They talked about all of it. Without knowing it, the night ended with them in each other's arms on the couch as the TV still played the movie they were watching.

Heeseung woke up after some time and saw that the TV screen was still going on and Yoojin was fast asleep. He smiled softly as he decided to take her to bed. I tucked her in her bed and cleaned the living room before sleeping in the spare room.

He stared at the cell, thinking back to what she was saying. He really did not want to take her freedom of being a human away to become a bloodless, unliving being. He thought about it the whole night and came to the decision not to do so.

"It's for the best." He mumbled. It hurt him because he knew deep down there would be a day when he got to see her leave earth. A day when he won't be able to find her no matter where he searches. A time when he will miss her with a broken heart.

He thought of it so many times,He wanted to have her with him forever,but that would be too painful for her to endure. He wished he was back to being a mortal just so he wouldn't have to determine whether to have his love become a different specie of not being dead nor alive.

To be continued🌃

Written: 12/08/23
Publsihed: 12/08/23

I hope I pass (≡(▔﹏▔)≡

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.1K 216 24
She's practically Vampire royalty. He's one of the most well known Vampire Hunters. Will different sides keep them apart? TRIGGER WARNINGS Alcohol us...
2.2K 38 9
𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐞!𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐛 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! Moving to a city with wild nights and charming days felt like the perfect choice in your h...
21.9K 782 32
Vampire au "𝙃𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙖ne 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪" "𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙡�...
299K 19.4K 37
[c.s x j.wy] [vampire au] ೃ⁀➷ in which wooyoung captures the attention of a stunning vampire, san, and can't seem to escap...