boy meets boy ✪ lashton

By umlashton

"so, is this a thing?" "yeah, we'll be friends.. with benefits" the one where luke and ashton start a secre... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
8 (re-uploaded)
9
10
11
new story????
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
5SOS
19
20
21
22
hi pls read
24
25
epilogue

23

17.5K 803 1.1K
By umlashton

"So, Luke Hemmings, what seems to be the problem?" a middle age man with a white coat and typical doctor equipment asked me as he walked into the small white and baby-blue room I was sitting in. Both Michael and Calum were sitting in the corner of the room on the plastic chairs.

Michael and Calum looked worried; they had been since I had showed up at Calum's house after driving away from Ashton's.

After I finally pulled myself together and gotten myself out of the elevator, I had rushed out from the building in a hope of security not noticing me; it didn't work very well though.

I took a deep breath before pulling myself up from the floor. I sobbed quietly as I watched the broken glass on the carpeted floor of the elevator. There were droplets of blood everywhere and I cringed at the sight in front of me.

The elevator made a sound to show that it had reached its destination and I suddenly got stiff. The doors opened slowly and I glanced out, letting out a relieved sigh as I saw no one was waiting for the elevator.

I slowly got out, holding my injured hand in my other, hiding it and making sure blood didn't drip down on the marble floors in the lobby.

I looked left to right and hurriedly stumbled out of the elevator to get the hell away from here. I could feel the receptionist and security on my right glance up at me and their eyes widened. I quickened my pace and got to the exit. I pushed open the glass doors and grimaced when my hand ached and I left two bloody handprints on the clean glass.

I rushed out of the building and over to my car.

"Hey! Stop!" I could hear someone from behind me call and I knew it was security. I ignored him and jumped into my car, starting it and driving away immediately. I whined as I couldn't even grip the steering with my hand without it feeling like thousand knifes sticking into it.

I whimpered and cried my whole drive to Calum's house because it was the closest and I couldn't handle the pain and loneliness anymore.

As I hit a red light I dared to look up in the mirror and closed my eyes right after I had seen myself. I had blood all over the quiff in my hair and my forehead and cheek had blood smeared all over. I must have looked like a fucking psychopath, no wonders everyone were looking at me with wide eyes.

I kept driving and held my injured hand in my lap as I struggled to drive with blurry eyes from tears and the pain from my hand.

As I finally reached Calum's house I parked and turned off my car, leaning back in my chair to sigh and cry before pulling myself together once again. I took a few deep breaths before carefully wiping my eyes but it didn't work as more blood was spread out over my face instead.

I stepped out of my car and with shaky legs walked over to the door, knocking on it weakly. I looked over their driveway and I couldn't see Calum's parents cars which were relieving because I didn't know what to say if they were the ones to open the door. I heard footsteps and as soon as the door opened by Calum, my eyes started to water again.

Calum's eyes widened as he looked at me and he gasped loudly. "Luke! What happened to you?" he said with a worried voice and pulled me into his house. He gripped my face in his hand and inspected it. "Michael, come here!" he called.

"Who did this to you?" he said in a low but stern voice. He looked me in the eyes and his face softened as he saw my red and tear filled eyes. I started to let out sobs and he pulled me into a hug, holding me tight but still carefully.

Michael lazily walked into the hallway and looked irritated as to why Calum had ushered him there but as soon as his eyes were set on me, he hurried to my side with wide and worried eyes.

"Who did this to you, Luke" he whispered and ran his hand up and down my back.

"I did" I said quietly and Calum pulled away a bit to look at me with furrowed eyebrows. I brought up my hand and Calum's body grew slack and he sighed loudly because he knew just what I had done.

"Luke, not again" he sighed and carefully grabbed my arm so both him and Michael could look at my hand closer, "This is broken, we need to go to the hospital"

I nodded and sniffled, "I know"

"What happened?" Michael asked carefully.

"Reality happened"

"I think I've broken my hand" I said quietly, avoiding looking the doctor in the eyes for too long. He nodded and sat down on a chair before rolling it over to me. He carefully grabbed my hand and inspected it.

"Just the hand?" he asked and looked up at me. I nodded. "The blood in your hair and face is from your hand then?" he asked and I nodded once again. He hummed and kept inspecting the hand.

"Can you move your fingers?" he asked and I shook my head.

"It hurts too much" I mumbled and this time he nodded.

"So, how did you get this glass in your hand?" he asked again as he rolled off to his desk and picked up a few napkins to clean away some of the blood on my hand to see better.

"I-" I said and sighed while closing my eyes, "I punched a mirror" I said, embarrassed to say it out loud. The doctor didn't judge though, he just nodded and hummed.

"You must have been pretty angry because this punch needed some real strength and anger" he chuckled a bit to let go of the tense feeling around the four of us in the small room. I just sighed and nodded.

"We'll have to clean it off from the blood and then we need to pick out the glass fragments one by one before we can do an x-ray and go through with surgery" he told me, looking me in the eyes. I nodded, agreeing to all he said.

"You know how surgery works, I see here that you have been through this surgery before" he said and I once again nodded. "Do you still take medication or have you stopped?"

"I stopped after my therapist said I was done with her specific treatment. I felt fine after that and life was good so I went through about three years without any problems"

The doctor nodded, writing something down on his computer. "I understand, but you need to understand that your issue won't ever just disappear. I think you realized that now, didn't you?"

"Yeah" I mumbled, looking down in shame at my broken hand.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about, Luke, but you need to remember that for yourself and for others health. Anger issues isn't something that appears to later just disappear, it's always there and you need to take care of your body because this is the second time you've literally crushed your hand and last time it was your foot and that guy's shoulder that took the hit. If you don't understand the consequences, you or someone else will be severely hurt" he told me, looking at me sincerely.

"I know" I mumbled once again looking down at my hands, nodding slowly.

"I'll write out a new description for you. Both for the pain you'll have in your hand and the anger issues. The medications for your anger isn't something you have to take daily, but I need you to at least take it and you need to follow the descriptions, okay?" he asked and smiled when I looked up at him and sighed out a small 'yes'.

"Good, now let's get that hand to work again"

**

Calum, Michael and I were in Calum's bedroom doing absolutely nothing. I was lying in Calum's bed, looking up at the ceiling while Michael was drawing on my blue cast and Calum was quietly singing along to the song that was playing on MTV.

Six days had gone by since the day from hell and I was now living at Calum's place until we moved away to uni. Michael had been sleeping here every day so he basically lived here as well. It was a blessing that I had my friends with me through this time.

As soon as I had the time to tell Michael and Calum everything that had happened, they had sat still and just listened. They had both had sad expressions on their faces and I had broken down in tears once again and I had hated myself for it. Both boys had told me it was okay to cry but I was so sick of it.

After I had told them everything about Ashton, they were mad. No, they were furious. They told me they would go to his house and beat him and his cars up, but I told them not to because if someone would and could beat up Ashton, it would be me with the anger issues and everything.

I had known about my anger issues since my father walked out on us. Since that day my life just went down spiral and I just couldn't take it. I had no one because my brothers were older and they couldn't even stand being in the same room as my mother so I was left alone and my emotions just took a toll at me. I had done some stupid thing that I wish I hadn't, but you can't turn back time.

"And, done!" Michael said and grinned big as he put on the cap on the marker again. I sat up a bit in the bed and looked at his drawing and furrowed my eyebrows a bit. It was in a weird angle for me to see and I couldn't make out what it was.

"What is it?" I asked and looked up at the grinning boy.

"It's us!" he said and grinned even more. "See, that's you, that's me and that's Cal" he said and pointed at the weird drawing.

"It looks like three dicks" Calum said after he had taken a closer look at it. Michael scoffed as he looked up at the raven haired boy who was still squinting his eyes at my cast.

"Well, then it's spot on?" Michael said, making Calum let out a sarcastic laugh before sending him a glare.

"I can't believe we're moving into uni tomorrow" Calum said as he climbed into bed, making himself comfortable beside me.

"Yeah, I know" I mumbled, "I'm just glad to get out of the house and live on my own"

It became quiet once again but Michael broke it. "Your mom will understand her mistakes soon, Luke. She won't be able to push you out of her life, you and her have a great bond"

I chuckled without any emotions while I kept my eyes on the ceiling. "Yeah, I'm not so sure about that, Mikey. She haven't even tried to talk to me, yet alone see me, since I told her I was gay"

That was true. My mother hasn't even talked to my brothers. She just lived her life and they lived theirs and they all just ignored each other. I felt bad knowing it was all my fault.

"It will all turn out fine in the end" Calum said and turned so he was facing me. "I mean, it's now we're actually starting life. We're going to uni and Michael of all people is starting to work. This will be good for all of us, even though this summer has been both awesome and awful"

"And think about all the hot chicks" Michael said and made himself comfortable in the bed on the other side of me. "And dudes" he said quickly and I just rolled my eyes.

"Too soon?" he asked and I just nodded. "Okay, okay, too soon"

**

"I know you have broken your hand, but I won't be doing all the work here" Jack complained as he picked up yet another box from the ground to bring into me and Calum's dorm.

"How am I supposed to be able to pick up and carry boxes with one hand? Plus, you're not doing it alone, Ben and Michael are helping you" I said and pointed at Michael as he came out o the building while talking to Mali.

Calum's family was here helping both of us move in and Calum's parent's thought it was very necessary to take care of me as much as possible now when my own mother didn't show up to help me. Luckily I had Jack and Ben to help me before they would go back to their own universities and jobs. That had me thinking though;

"When's Ben starting work?" I asked Jack as he tried to pick up a heavy box and grunted in annoyance. He looked up at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

"He didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?" I asked, now me being the one who furrowed my eyebrows.

"He quit it before starting it because he didn't think it was appropriate to work with Ashton after.." Jack hesitated, "Well, after everything happened between the two of you"

I looked at Jack and frowned. "He didn't have to do that" I said quietly. Jack smiled small and walked over to me.

"I didn't need to but he wanted to. Ashton was a dick to you and you're our little brother and we want you to be good, feel happy. Ashton obviously didn't make you happy-" he said, looking down at my blue cast before continuing, "-and that's why we want nothing to do with him. You deserve better, Luke"

I looked at my brother for a few seconds before giving him a hug, letting the embrace talk for itself.

"Are you going to help or not? Because I'm not even in this family and I'm doing more work than you two combined" Michael called out, making me pull away from the hug.

"I can't, I have a broken hand and a fragile heart" I said and gave him an innocent look. Jack scoffed and walked past me to pick up the heavy box again.

"That look doesn't work on me anymore" Michael said, smirking small. "You can carry up the bed things"

He handed me a box filled with bed sheets and pillows which was light as a feather. I happily took it and walked up to me and Calum's shared room.

"So, I inspected your floor a bit and the guy living three doors away from you guys is really cute" Mali said as she appeared beside me. I looked down at her to see her smiling face. She looked just like Calum, it's almost scary.

While living with the Hood family, I had told Mali everything that had happened this summer after she had asked. She was like my own big sister and it felt natural to tell her. She had no idea who Ashton was, neither did she know Sarah, but she had come to terms that she hated them both. I didn't like that she expressed it with 'hate' but I didn't point it out.

Truth was I didn't hate either of them. I loved them, just like I loved my mother. I couldn't find it in my heart to hate any of them because I knew this was all on me. I was the one who had to turn out gay, I was the one who cheated, and I was the one who fell for a guy I knew I couldn't have. It was all my fault.

"I don't know-" I said, looking down at my feet as we walked. I felt Mali place a light feminine hand on my back, smiling small.

"I know how it is to get your heart broken, but I have no idea how you feel right now with everything happening to you. I just want you to know that you have so many other people around that love you very much. I mean, I almost think my brother would sacrifice my life to save yours" she chuckled, making me chuckle quietly as well.

"Just know that there's always a light after the tunnel" she smiled and patted my back, "And hot guys three doors away from you" she added with a wink, making me smile sheepishly.

We walked into the dorm and I looked around as the room was filled with boxes. Mali just placed the one she was caring on the floor before walking out again. I put mine down on the bed and sighed, looking around the bland and boring room. It would soon be filled with posters and pictures, ugly doodles and games.

"How are you feeling?" Ben's voice made my head snap up and I looked at him as he placed down yet another box on the floor. He walked over and sat down beside me on the bed. I shrugged.

"I don't know, to be honest"

He nodded and smiled small. "You will soon, uni is cool. You meet a lot of new people and you really get to grow up" he said, looking around in the room. I nodded, my eyes landing on my cast that was now filled with bad drawings by Michael, Calum and my brothers. There was one good drawing that Mali had done but I could barely see it as in was on the back of the cast.

"So, Jack told me you're not taking the work at Ashton's" I mumbled and Ben's head turned to look at me.

"Nah, figured it'd be too weird and I'm not really fond of the guy at this point" he shrugged before playing with one of the drawers on his right.

"You don't have to do that for me. You finally got a good job that you had wanted for years and with a good paycheck as well, and now you're giving it up because your boss dumped me"

"He didn't dump you; he fucking threw you out of his house, and played you. I don't want to work for such a person, especially not when he hurt my little brother" he said and looked at me seriously. "He's the reason to that" he pointed at my hand.

"What are you going to do now?" I asked, trying to avoid his comments about Ashton. He shrugged and sighed as he stood up from the bed, stretching a bit.

"I don't know, but I'll find something to do, don't you worry, little Luke" he said with a small grin and I scoffed.

"I'm taller than you"

"I know, and it hurts me every day" he said dramatically before walking out of the room. I chuckled and shook my head before walking after him. I turned my head to the left and carefully counted the doors beside ours, my eyes landing on the door three doors away.

I sighed before dropping my eyes to the floor, slowly walking after my brother.

I wasn't ready for something new, someone new. I loved Ashton and I probably will for some time.

**

"What do you think? That wall," Calum said before moving the poster from the left to the right wall, "or this wall?"

I sighed and looked up from my last box of unpacking. After every box was in our room, everyone had helped to unpack the most important stuff. They had later gone home and it had actually been kind of sad, even though I knew they were all pretty close to us, it still sucked knowing we were actually all alone now.

Calum and I had decided to unpack everything today because if we didn't now, we knew we'd never do it.

"I don't care, it's not even a good poster. Why would you even want to have a poster of the Texas chainsaw massacre, that's creepy as hell" I said, before going back to unpacking.

"It's not a poster, it's a drawing. Keagan did it and I think it's cool" Calum said as he looked at the drawing.

"I still think it's creepy. Can't you ask him to draw some not so creepy villain instead?"

"Whatever you say, pretty boy" Calum sighed and placed the creepy drawing in the corner. "So, are you done unpacking or what?"

"Soon, why?" I asked and looked up to see him walk over to his closet, looking through a few t-shirts.

"Michael is coming over and we're all going out, celebrating that we are starting uni!" he said excitedly and I groaned.

"No, I don't feel like it" I mumbled. I could hear Calum sigh. He walked over to me and sat down on my bed, watching me with those big brown eyes.

"We just want you to have a night of fun were you can forget about your problems. We all feel sorry for you Luke. We have no idea how you are feeling but we all know we want to make you feel better. Don't let your mother, a girl or some guy ruin your life for you when it haven't even started"

I looked up to see him smiling small at me. I cracked a smile and shook my head while breathing out a laugh. "You are speaking so up in the clouds nowadays. What's wrong with you, are you high?"

"No, I just really want to make you happy again" he smiled and threw an arm around me. I laughed and leaned back in his embrace. "So, you done or not? Because you are coming with us"

I sat up and nodded my head, looking at my now almost empty box with only toiletries. "Yeah, I'm done"

"Great!" Calum said and ruffled my hair before standing up to change his shirt. I looked at my outfit and saw that I needed to freshen up a bit if we were going out. I picked up the toiletries and grabbed a good looking outfit before starting to make my way to the shower but Calum stopped me.

"Have you- have you heard anything from Ash?" he asked hesitantly. I just bit my lip and shook my head before walking out of the room to step into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and let out a deep breath I didn't know I held in.

I was an idiot. I had been so stuck up in my own problems and my love for Ashton that I didn't even realize how I'd break the relationship between Ashton, Michael and Calum. Michael had named the four of us best friends and of course I had to fall in love and break all bonds with the one they absolutely idolized.

I had made it all about me and it was wrong. My mother was now without sons because they had all turned against her. She had no one because her husband had walked out of her life ages ago; just the same way we are doing right now.

Sarah had to live life thinking she would be a fucking humiliation now when she knew I had cheated on her with a male. People would sure be able to find out and she would feel so small against all those people. She had loved me and been so faithful, and I hadn't cared one bit about her. I was an asshole.

And Ashton, I had taken him for granted. I had acted like a little schoolgirl with an unhealthy crush and I just had to be with Ashton all the time. I didn't even think about how he had a life outside what we had. He is a successful businessman; of course he can't be seen with me after making his girlfriend pregnant. He had a reputation to follow, as well as a heart, and that heart followed his girlfriend.

I sighed and undressed before walking into the shower, my injured hand now in a plastic bag to protect the cast from the water. I showered in my own pace, really taking my time.

As soon as I was done I dressed myself, dried my hair and styled it a bit different than I used to. Instead of having it all up in a quiff, I lazily but yet style-y tossed it to the side, pulling some pieces to stand up. I had gotten a haircut three days ago since Jack told me my quiff was getting so tall I couldn't even walk into the house. That was excessive, but it did feel good with a haircut.

I walked out of the bathroom and was met by a pair of familiar green eyes.

"Damn Hemmings, you washed up fine" Michael said in a weird accent, making me raise one eyebrow at him. He laughed at my confused look.

"You ready to go?" Calum asked and I nodded.

"Who's driving?" I asked as we walked out of the dorm, Calum locking the door.

"We're walking, the bar is right down the street" Michael grinned. I nodded and quietly walked beside my friends. We didn't say much on our way to the bar, but it wasn't needed.

As we finally reached the place, I realized the bar was more of a club than a bar, and it was all for people in uni. We stepped in and the music was loud and the smell of sweaty bodies and alcohol was strong.

"To the bar!" Michael said and grabbed both Calum and I as he dragged us over to the alcohol. As we reached the bar Michael hung over it to get the bartenders attention. As the bartender walked over I recognized his face, but didn't really remember from where.

"What can I get for you guys?" he said, smiling big.

"Three shots and three beers" Michael said but I stopped him.

"Did you guys forget that I can't drink? I'm on medication, remember?" I said and waved my cast in the air. Both Michael and Calum's faces lit up in realization.

"Oh shit, I totally forgot! Do you want us to go somewhere else? We can go eat if you want?" Calum ushered out.

"No I'm fine," I said, shaking my head, "You can drink, it's fun seeing you both drunk" I said and chuckled slightly. Michael and Calum looked hesitant first but I gave them both a look saying I was really fine.

The bartender got their drinks and they started drinking by the bar. I sat down on one of the barstools and looked at my friends with a small smile.

"So, you don't recognize me?" a voice said and I turned my head to look at the bartender again. I looked at him for a while before answering.

"I do, I just don't remember from where" I said, having to talk quite loudly because of the music.

"Does Hamilton ring any bells?" he said, chuckling a bit when seeing my face lit up as I remembered.

"Axel" I said and he nodded while laughing lightly.

"So, Luke, how's life been for you since we last saw each other" he asked while making a drink for a girl on the other side of the bar.

"Eh" I said and shrugged, holding up my broken hand, "Not amazing"

He handed the girl the drink before facing me again. "Yeah? That sucks. What happened to your hand anyway?"

"Anger issues" I sighed and Axel widened his eyes a bit, still having that playful and happy look on his face though.

"Damn, remind me not to get on your bad side then" he laughed before mixing yet another drink. When he was done he handed it to me.

"No, I can't drink-"

"It's non alcoholic, trust me" he said, giving me a small smile. I nodded and took a sip from the drink through the straw. I looked up at him and nodded impressed.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Just an improved Arnold Palmer"

"With improved you mean..?"

"I just added bubbles and more fruit, no alcohol I promise. I don't drink so I need someone to stay sober with for the night" he chuckled.

"You never drink?" I asked him and took another sip from my beverage. He nodded.

"Well, I do drink, but I don't really like it. Working as a bartender really shows you just what alcohol does to people" he shrugged and I understood where he came from.

"How's Ashton?" he asked after he had made a bunch of shots to a group of people. I bit my lips and played around with the straw in my drink.

"Don't know" I shrugged, "Haven't seen him since the day we came back from Hamilton"

"Really?" he said, raising his eyebrows in confusion. "I thought you guys were a thing. Everything seemed good during the trip?"

"Yeah well, things got bad when we got home, so that's over with" I said and faked a chuckle. He frowned and leaned against the bar to look me straight into the eyes.

"I'm sorry" he said, sounding genuinely sorry which made me confused.

"You don't have to be sorry" I chuckled quietly.

"Yeah I know, it's just- it sucks seeing you sad because something bad clearly happened since you have a broken hand because of anger issues and I'm just sorry for whatever happened" he said, shrugging before getting yelled at for slacking at work. He rolled his eyes and I let out a light laugh.

"One moment" he said, holding up one finger before walking off and mixing some drinks.

I sat still on my barstool, sipping my drink now and then. Soon I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I pulled it out, furrowing my eyebrows when I saw Calum's name on the screen. I didn't want to admit it, but I hoped it would be from either my mom, Sarah or Ashton. Mostly Ashton, actually.

I opened the text and rolled my eyes at the text Calum had sent.

From: Calum

Get it iinnnnn

I turned around to look around in the room, searching for Michael and Calum. I almost immediately found them on the dance floor. They looked at me and winked while doing thumbs up and I rolled my eyes but chuckled at my friends, I knew they only wanted me to 'have fun and forget my problems'.

I turned back to the bar again and texted Calum a quick 'ha-ha fuck you'. I could feel their smirks all the way here but I ignored them as Axel came back with a grin on his face.

"What?" I asked, hesitant to if I wanted to know his answer.

"Wanna have fun?" he asked, still grinning widely.

"It depends what your definition of fun is?" I said slowly and he laughed.

"Wanna help me make some drinks? It looks like you are going to be here for a while-" he said, pointing at my friends on the dance floor, "-and I would really need some help" he smiled.

"But I know nothing about mixing drink or anything bartender related"

"So? I'll teach you, come on!" he said and smiled as he walked around the bar to gently grab my arm and tug me with him. As soon as I was behind the bar I could see the whole place so much more clearly. This was quite a big club.

"Okay, first off in bartender school 101, don't be afraid to get dirty" Axel said and I raised one eyebrow before laughing, him joining.

"Okay, let's get this going then" I said and rolled up my imaginary sleeves, showing him that I mean real business.

Time went by and I actually had a blast. I was bad, really bad at making all these weird drinks, but I could do all the easy ones with only two beverages in, and that was all good to me.

I got hit on a lot by many girls, but I just sent them an oblivious smile and walked off, not wanting to get into it too far.

"Luke, we're heading home" Calum said and I turned to look at the two slightly sweaty boys.

"What? What time is it?" I asked, looking around in the club for a clock.

"1:15" Calum shrugged.

"Oh okay, wait, I'm coming with" I said, ready to grab my jacket and climb over the bar.

"No, you should stay" Michael said and I paused in my movements.

"What?" I asked and looked up at the two smirking boys.

"He's cute and you two obviously have really fun together. Plus, you look good as a bartender" Michael winked.

I looked at them for a while and then around the club. I did want to stay, I had fun. "Are you guys sure?" I asked with an innocent look on my face.

"Yeah, yeah, you should stay, Luke. Have fun" Calum said, smiling and winking before he and Michael left, leaving me alone. I turned around to look at Axel mixing some drinks together and I stood back to take in his appearance.

He had dark chocolate brown hair that was slightly wavy as it wasn't really styled; it was more like he was running his hand through it sometimes to keep it in place. He had a darker shade on his skin, much darker than me but not darker than Calum. He had defined eyebrows and they really made his brown mixed with yellow really stand out.

He was tall, probably around my height and he had a muscular body, but not too much.

He was a good looking guy, no questions about it.

He turned around and caught my stare, but only gave me a sweet smile before going back to mixing yet another drink. I sat down on a small chair hidden under the bar and sighed out.

"You tired?" Axel said after a while as he stood before me, leaning against the wall and crossing his arms with an amused look on his face. I only nodded, making him chuckle.

"You can go home and sleep you know? We're closing up here anyway and you seem really tired" he said with a soft voice.

"No, no, I'm not tired. I want to learn how to do that flaming drink you did before. It looked cool" I said and stood up from my chair. I yawned but tried to hide it. It didn't work well but I just gave him a small smile after.

"Are you sure you don't want to go home?" he said, an amused look on his face. I nodded my head and he laughed before taking my hand and pulling me over to the clean side of the bar table. He took out the necessary drink, a sugar cube and a lighter. He placed a small shot glass on the table before turning to look at me.

"This is probably the easiest drink you could ever make, you just have to take it easy with the fire though" he chuckled as I nodded and walked over to look at the things in front of me.

"Okay, so first off you just fill the glass with the liquor so it's almost at the top" Axel instructed me, walking up so he was standing close behind me, making it easy for him to look over my shoulder. I nodded and silently did as told, pouring up the alcohol in the small glass.

"Good," he said, turning away to then come back even closer to me. "Now carefully put this through the sugar cube" he said and handed me a long, thin and sharp needle. I did as told and carefully entered the cube on the metal needle. I could feel Axel's breath on my neck as he watched me and it made goosebumps appear on my skin.

"Now, light it on fire" he said slowly, handing me the lighter. I breathed heavily and took it from him, letting our fingers touch more than needed before taking a grip of the lighter and letting the flame go on. I held it by the sugar cube and watched as it started to burn.

"Now what?" I whispered, knowing he could hear me as he was so close.

"Slowly put it in the drink" he said and grabbed my hand that held the flaming cube. He started to lower my hand down to the drink and dipped down the cube in the liquor, making it erupt into a blue flame. He moved our hands away and I watched the burning drink as the flame lit up the table in front of me.

My breath started to go ragged as I felt Axel place his hands on my hips, lightly letting his thumbs caress my skin under my t-shirt. I breathed in and out of my mouth, letting him hear that what he did affected me in a good way.

I soon felt a pair of warm and plump lips on my shoulder up to my neck and I let out a shaky breath at the touch. I was vulnerable, I sad, I was unloved in my mind and this just made my problems go away. I didn't think, I just did.

I brought one hand up to tangle it in his hair, making him place rougher kisses on my skin. I let out a small moan and he turned me around to face him.

We were close, unbelievably close and it felt like I was in a new position. He was somewhat a stranger to me and here I was, being this close to him.

He slowly leaned in and I didn't stop him. As soon as his lips were on mine, my eyes closed and my hands were up in his hair, gently tugging and pulling.

He ran his tongue on my bottom lip and I hesitated for a few seconds before letting him in. It felt different, but it didn't feel bad. I felt like a new person though, because I had never done this kind of thing with someone I hadn't actually known before.

His tongue explored my mouth gently and smoothly. He wasn't rough or fast, he took it slow and it felt good. But even though I tried to get in the moment, all I could think about was Ashton.

As Axel picked me up and placed me on the bar, all I could think of was Ashton.

As Axel caressed my thighs and tugged on my lip, all I could think of was Ashton.

As Axel took me home to his place, all I could think of was Ashton.

As Axel pressed me up against the wall and kissed my neck, all I could think of was Ashton.

As Axel undressed me and himself, all I could think of was Ashton.

As Axel and I had sex, all I could think of was Ashton.

Because I was so fucking in love with AshtonAshtonAshton.

- - -

oh

hi how are you all? me not so good but who bothers

thanks for 5k!!!!!!!!!!

this was a chapter all over the place am i right??

so luke has anger issues, oops

and then there's axel, oops

and then there's ashton fucking up luke's mind, oops

I love you allllll, VOTE & COMMENT pls

Ilyilyily bye

(IF YOU WANNA DO A COVER FOR THIS BOOK PLS DO AND SEND IT TO ME)

(read chapter one of my new story Roommates pls, ok bye)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 2.9K 39
Dark rumors are just that - rumors, but Ashton's ruined image isn't a problem to Luke because even if other's can't see past article headlines, he ca...
1.7M 85.9K 54
"i fucking hate you, irwin" "sorry, hemmings? i couldn't hear you there, my dick was in your mouth" in which luke and ashton hates each other with a...
63.2K 2.2K 17
Ashton's in one pop-punk band and Luke's in another neither have met, but they have definitely heard of one another. So what happens when you meet so...
32.8K 1.2K 33
The story of where two mobsters fall for a money slut hitman, but the said hitman is in love with his stubborn best friend. ------------- "You two s...