Dripping Exclusives

By DrippingFantasies_

Sit back and relax Take a moment to read short stories and come across your wildest fantasies Comment, Vote... More

(1) Reflection
(2) Reflection
(3) Reflection
(4) Reflection
(1) P. O. V
(2) P.O.V
(3) P.O.V
(4) P. O. V
(6) P.O.V
(1) Strangers
(7) P.O.V
(1) Lessons
(1) Memories
(2) Memories
(3) Memories
(8) P.O.V
(1) One Night
(2) One Night
(3) One Night
(1) Tension
(2) Tension
(9) P.O.V
(4) Memories
(5) Memories
(1) Road Trip
(1) The List
(2) The List
(3) The List
(4) The List
(5) The List
(6) The List
(7) The List
(1) Exes
(1) Office Affair
(8) The List
Memories (6)
(1) Sweets
(2) Sweets
(3) Sweets
(1) Seduction
(2) Seduction
(2) Lessons
(3) Lessons
(4) Lessons
(1) Rich Baby Daddy

(5) P.O.V

438 14 0
By DrippingFantasies_

J E R E M I A H

Two weeks later

Monday evening

7:00 pm
-

     "You and your tubi movies", I prop the phone up on the bathroom counter. Giving her a view of me as I finish putting on my outfit. "Erica Mena is really eating those movies up! Someone should've been put me on", Ameila exclaims in disbelief. She never thought she would be into tubi movies of all things.
    "Where are going", she asks with a smirk. "You look cute"

    "Sniper, Luck, and I are going to a boxing match", I decided against telling her that I host them. I didn't want to come across any judgement considering that this is illegal. "Mhm, you like boxing?", she questions and lifts the remote to pause her movie.

     "Yes I actually use to box for fun when I was a teenager. I have no interest on going pro though"

   One of the reasons I enjoyed conducting boxing matches. I knew the difference between genuinely winning and playing dirty. I lost count of how many people have been disqualified from  matches because of the amateur moves. "You should teach me", she suggests with her innocent smile. Something that I've grown fond of over the past month. We have gotten much closer to the point where she's way more comfortable with talking to me. She starts some conversations or she'll even call me.

    I thought our encounter at her house would make things awkward between us but it didn't. We fell asleep together and I left the next morning. "You just want an excuse to hit on me", I joke and she smirks.

   "So that's a yes?"

"Its a maybe", I wanted to take her to a match and see if she's still singing the same tune. I know her boujie ass would have a heart attack and I'm excited to see that. "You are so pretty", I randomly compliment her and she blushes once again.

    "Thanks handsome"

   "How was your day", I ask and she tried to hide the grin that comes on her face.

    "Um, it was good. I hit the goal of sending out two hundred emails today. I'm mostly copy and pasting but still. Oh! After work me and my friends went to Juicy Crab, I got me some crab legs! Then I got home and tried some new wine", I watch her in amusement as she reaches on the counter behind her and show me the bottle. Stella Rose has to be her favorite brand, my first time in her house you see a line of them. It almost looks like a collection. "This is watermelon flavor", she carries a wide smile as she shows her empty cup. "As you can see the shit is bomb! Then, I almost got into it with my neighbor because she had me all the way fucked up. You know this bitch gone sit her trash outside my door, the bag leaking and shit"

    "What-", I say in disbelief.

We continue our conversation up until I finish getting ready. "Ma, I'm gotta go", I tell her and she gives me a fake pout.

"Okay be safe", she waves in the camera and I do the same. "Will do"

🟰🟰🟰

A M E I L A

A week later

Wednesday

8:35 p.m.

I sit in front of the mirror. I close my eyes in pain from the flat iron for the fifth time. "You might as well burn my scalp off at this point", I sarcastically say as Kaila straightens another strand of my hair. She's almost finished and I'm thankful because I don't know how much more pain I can take.

   "You're so dramatic", she huffs. "Where are y'all going anyway?"

   "I don't know", she looks at me through the mirror wide-eyed.

     Kaila smirks, "you letting him just take you anywhere? You must like him"

     She's not aware of him giving me head. That's something I wanted to keep between us. She doesn't have a clue that we even kissed yet. "I didn't think we would vibe but he's cool peoples. He's very respectful and he always gives compliments"

    "Have y'all talked about what he does for a living?", Kaila raises an eyebrow, she almost looks concerned.

"Owning the barber and tattoo shop", I tell her and she nods slowly. "Doesn't he own it with Sniper", I cringe after saying his name. I know its not his real name but why would someone want to call him that? Why would want someone to call him that? Stuff like that made me wonder but I decided to mind my business for the simple fact that my cousin seems happy. "Is there something I should know?", I eye her through the mirror and she purses her lips together. "You sure", I turn around to face her.

"Yea he owns its Sniper. I was wondering if that was good enough for you since I know you're picky", she turns the conversation into a joking manner.

"Maybe a little bit but so far its been straight", I convince her and she nods. Once she finishes my hair, she packs up her products. "You like? Now that my services is done, I have to get ready for my man."

"Where are y'all going?"

"You know I love some hood shit", Kaila smirks and I shake my head. I didn't even want to know what that consisted of. I'm sure i'll see some of it in her close friends later on.

I shake my head as I put on a lash, "Girl just be safe pls"

"My man got the glah", she pretends to shoot an imaginary glock. "Sniper got the name for a reason"

"Gir-", I pause and look at her. "Please see yourself through that exit"

-

This new lil' situation got me gone, woah woah
We been at it for a minute, I know its wrong though
I couldn't just leave her alone

I looked at the radio out the corner of my eye, seeing the name of the song displayed on the screen. My eyes travel from the screen to Jeremiah in the driver's seat, glancing my way every so often. "You know you fucking with that song", he smirks at me and I playfully roll my eyes. I didn't want to admit that it caught my attention. I don't really listen to rap that often and when I do its female rap. "Just a little bit", I pinch my fingers together as he turns down this dark road.

"Mhm, imma get that ratchet out of you. I'm already getting most of the shy side out the way", I blush as he puts his right hand on my thigh.

"I don't think its much ratchet in there"

"They way you shook your ass when we first met, I beg to differ", I laugh but it quickly turns into a frown once I see us driving through a valley. We go around a tall building that looks to be abandoned. There's yellow tape on the front door saying, 'Keep Out'. There's wood covering the windows and I couldn't miss the big hole on the side of the wall. "What the fuck are you doing", I blurt out and quickly cover my mouth afterwards. I didn't think it would come out so harsh but its the first thing that came to mind.

He continues to drive to the back of the building. I see plenty of other cars. People are standing outside smoking and drinking. There's a line of people waiting to get in. "Jeremiah tell me something or somebody getting tased"

"It-", before he can continue, his phone rings. Sniper's name comes on the screen and he's urgent to pick it up. "I'm on the way now", he looks over at me. "C'mon", he whispers to me who's completely blindsided.

We don't go in the same entrance as everyone else. Someone holds a side door for us, he gets off the phone and has a brief conversation with the person. I tune out seeing a bunch of bottle girls, walking around in a body suit that leaves no imagination. Behind a door, you can hear people hollering and lights flashing through the cracks of the door. "ROUND ONE", the crowd erupts into a roar. "FIRST MATCH IS CRACK BABY AND FIEND"

     This can't be real.

   "You good?", I feel him squeeze my hand. The look on my face is enough to tell that i'm the complete opposite.

   "Imma let you do the math on that one"

  He chuckles behind me, his hands on my waist. He guides me through those double doors, revealing the match that I heard about. People cheering as two men with obvious no boxing experience duke it out. Both of them look scrawny and I didn't miss the homeboys in every corner clutching onto their pockets. We go past the crowd and we head upstairs into a more secluded area.

I'm concluding that this is ghetto boxing.

      I'll be lying if I said its not somewhat interesting. I let go of his hand and walk to the rail to get a better view. Everyone seemed to be rooting for 'Crack Baby' but it seems like that 'fiend' as the upper hand. After the first two rounds, i'm guessing half-time or something comes around. They both get escorted to separate locker rooms. Through the crowd of loud people turning up to the music, the tension is obvious.

"You seem interested", a familiar person creeps up behind me. I turn around in his arms, being faced with his infamous smirk. "Jeremiah this ain't funny", I push him off of me.

   "So you not having a good time?"

  "Whether I am or not, you could've gave me a warning or something. You know this ain't my scene"

    He sighs, "I'm showing this because this is what I do. I set up the fights here, these events are ran by me"

    I kept my vision towards the floor. I didn't want to be judgmental or come off stuck-up. "How long?"

   "Its been like two years at this point. Most events run smoothly, it dies down the violence in the streets"

    I didn't have time to respond as the fighters come back outside. They get in the rink with determined expressions on their face. I noticed the determined expression on their homeboys faces too.

     The fights starts and goes on into the last round. 'Fiend' close to getting a win.

    I lean onto Jeremiah, who has his hands wrapped around me. "You smell good", he compliments, putting his face deeper in my neck. "Tha-"

Pow!

Pow!

Pow!

Security instantly runs to the scene as everyone runs the opposite direction. I saw nothing but black, feeling my hand being tugged. I follow him holding onto his hand for dear life while my heart pounds out of my chest. I duck feeling as if a shot could be coming my way any second. After running down a hall for a minute, we end up in a dark space. I hear a door close and a lamp turns on. The light revealing the concern expression on his face. Apart of me wants to smack him and the other side of me wants to kiss him.

     I lean back on the ragged desk. "So the barber shop and the tattoo shop is just a decoy huh?"

    He stares up at me, his hand rubbing his neck. "Nah, I truly have a passion for it but I'll be lying if I said this didn't spark the idea. Its the only way we can make the money legitimate. Eventually I want to make 'this' a thing", he gestures at the building around him.

    "I hope its not this dump", I cringe. One wrong move and this shit is liable to fall over. "I'm sure there's more popular places that have the space you need and pull in the right clientele.", I add on so it wouldn't seem like i'm shitting on his business. If he did do this space it would take at least a year to rebuild and include renovations. The location itself isn't ideal for the type of crowd he'll want to bring in. That and the fact this had crime written all over it.

    Maybe I'm over thinking it.

"I feel you, you mad at me?", he pushes himself off the wall and comes towards me.

   I ignore his question, "So we're gonna stay in here into the shooting over? Is it over? I don't hear anything"

    Jeremiah puts his hands on my either side of my facd. He stares intensely, "Answer my question. I got everything under control out there"

    It can all end here.

  They could just barge through the door.

    "Mad no, but you got me fucked up", I point my finger in his face. He grabs my wrist and puts my arm to the side. He leans down to kiss my neck and my eyes flutter close. He shuts me up without saying a word, his actions making his intentions clear. "D-do you really thi-nk we finna fu-oh shit", his fingers inside my dress, finding its way in between my legs.

I'm in the middle of a shoot out.

The fear and concern I have slowly turns into pleasure. He lifts me onto the desk behind me. My eyes lowering as he unbuttons his pants in the dim light. His shaft springs out, making my insides ache to feel him.

He comes in between my legs, "Um you got a condom?". I look at him with curious eyes.

He mirrors my expression.

"Well do you?" I gesture towards him. "Ain't nothing sliding in me until you get one"

He sighs, reaching in his pants pocket for one.

So you knew i'll be giving something up? Noted.

"Leave it to you to ruin the moment", he mumbles and I hold back my laughter. I wrap my hands around his neck, watching as he enters me. My head instantly goes back, his hand gripping on my neck. "Look at me", his raspy voice ringing in my ears. I stare at him with my mouth agape, moans slipping out uncontrollably. "Shit", he groans, laying his head on my shoulder as he strokes. He picks up the speed, sending me into over drive. I hold onto his back for dear life feeling myself reach my orgasm.

"I'-shit. Fu-I hate you", I moan out. I couldn't even form a sentence because of the pleasure.

"Show me how much", he smacks my ass and switches positions. Jeremiah sits on the desk, patting his lip. I cover my eyes, "Jeremiah..."

"What? Come here"

"I've never rode anyone before..." I trail off, feeling myself flush with embarrassment. Good things the lights are off so my embarrassment isn't too visible. He gets quiet for a minute, chuckling to himself as he ushers me to him. I follow suit and climb onto his lap. "Try it out on me, I'll guide you if need be. I feel like you're a natural though"

"How?"

"The way you rode my face, you can ride dick baby. You wanna know the key to riding?"

"What?", I ask him genuinely interested.

"Imma let you figure that out come on, pretty", I melt on the inside. I lift up a little, letting him slide inside me. I hold onto his shoulders nervous, bouncing on him slowly. "Shit, just like that", his groans made me feel more confident like I'm doing something right. I lay him back on the desk, leaning down as he smacks my ass. I take that as a sign to speed up, feeling the sounds of our skin clapping becoming louder.

I look down at him, Jeremiah's eyes never leaving mine. He stares at me intently. "You so sexy, ma. Fuck me just like that", his hand wrapped around my throat. His voice alone is enough to make me cum.

"Shit i-i'm cu-m-ming", I speed up on him and he smirks. He pokes his lips out for a kiss, "me too mamas".

I meet him halfway, he holds my legs out. He thrusts upwards, causing my mouth to form an 'O'. "Jeremiah! Shit you-ahh", I moan against his lips and I feel him smirk against mine.

This man is a freak.

"Fuck this pussy so good, ma. So fucking good", his strokes becomes slower as we ride out our orgasms.

I'll be lying if I said I didn't feel like the baddest bitch in the world.

I lay on top of him for a moment, I need to catch my breath. He keeps his arms around me, kissing my shoulder. Jeremiah rubs my back, "You okay?"

"Yes"

"I got some wipes in my purse", I tell him so he could reach them for me. He takes the hint and retrieves them. I reached out to take them but he snatches them back. I watch as he wipes me down in shock. No guy i've ever been with sexually has ever made that effort, the bare minimum. "Thank you", I whisper softly.

"No problem"

I noticed a small window, giving me a view of the parking lot. It wasn't as full as it was an hour ago. I'm assuming everyone as evacuated.

Getting off him, I put my clothes back on with a smile. "Don't think dicking my down is gonna change the subject either!", I playfully scold him knowing I stopped caring a while ago. If this happened with someone else, there is no way I would've stayed to watch let alone fuck in an abandoned office. I don't know what makes him so different.

"I was just trynna ease your mind a little", he smiles innocently, showing off his pearly whites. I watch him in admiration as he puts on his shirt. I lean against the wall with my arms crossed.

"It worked, I guess", I look away from him hearing his chuckle.

"On some real shit, I don't want you out here thinking i'm some hood nigga. I'm a work in progress which is why I brought you here instead of just flat out telling you. If I felt like you would've been in danger, I would have never brought you. I promise you safe with me"

Call me stupid but I believed every word. He's always so mindful when it comes to me. He always make sure that I'm comfortable wherever we are.

"You still gonna teach me how to box?" , I ask as a way of letting him know that I see him no differently. "I don't necessarily agree with the lifestyle but I can see that you see more for yourself".

"We can go next week and thank you", he puts his arm around me as we exit the office. I was a bit on guard even though its completely empty.

Exactly why I don't need to be in the ghetto.

"No, thank you", I didn't bother to elaborate as he looks at me curiously.

Jeremiah doesn't realize that his actions rebuilt confidence in areas that have lacked for awhile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 214 9
Short stories for you lot who love shortcuts. (Imagination, Fantasies and of course lots of Loves)
41.6K 661 16
cute intricate short stories with our husband! faceclaims of every shade <3 *no smut..borderline scenes included* please vote, and comment if you enj...
208 30 10
⚠️SLOW UPDATES⚠️ *not updating this book anymore. I might go through and rewrite some things because this book is TERRIBLE😭😭 this was my first ever...