I Reincarnated Into An Op Vil...

By Snow_fox108

Alicia Tanaka, a ceo's neglected daughter with a submissive and carefree attitude who loved otome games and e... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (Updated)
Chapter 25 (Updated)
Chapter 26 (Updated)
Chapter 27 (Updated)
Chapter 28 (Edited)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 54

439 29 2
By Snow_fox108

"Yes, Victor. I'm dying to know just how you were caught. By Devon, a second rate bandit no less," Mother said, slightly disappointed.

"Ah... Yes... Well... Like you said, Devon is just a second rate bandit, so I never expected him to have anything of such high quality... But I was wrong," Father sighed.

"The chains were very strong, stronger than the ones in the Fantasian palace," I nodded in agreement.

"... I'm not going to ask how exactly you know that, but it seems that Slade is throwing everything Bellatrix has worked for off balance," Mother scowled.

"By making things that were hard to get, accessible... It's becoming too accessible to the wrong people," Father continued.

"And that's why Slade is the richest kingdom out of all five," I laughed.

"Right, Snowflake. When you meet the king of Slade, do not be fooled by his first impression," Father warned as I nodded.

"Understood, father,"

-------------------

After a small nap we were already entering Slade territory.

And I was shocked.

Out the window... Were those... Neon lights?

The sun had set before I woke up but these bright neon lights lit the streets better than the sun could.

It was bursting with life, neon signs for bars, taverns, and brothels shone bright.

There were street carts full of steam and a deliciously spicy aroma entered our carriage.

It reminded me of japan, the neon lights, the scent, the red lanterns, and the fact that people were busy and full of vigor, calling for customers.

"This place is so... Strange," I said offhandedly.

"Filter what you see, Snowflake. Pay no mind to the so called 'entertainment'" Father scowled.

There were plenty of brothels, casinos, bars and such, so I understand why my father wouldn't want me, a 13 year old young lady to come to such a place...

The girls in front of the brothels wore kimonos in the most provocative way.

Off shouldered, brightly colored kimonos with a slit near the thigh, some wearing feathered boas.

"Their fashion is quite similar to Mother's," I giggled.

"How could you say that, sweetheart? I wear kimonos but not like that!" Mother defended.

So they call it a kimono here as well...

"You have a point, mother,"

The carriage suddenly stopped.

"What now?" Father sighed.

"My apologies, your highnesses. There seems to be a commotion out on the street," Barry apologized.

"It's alright, Barry, we can wait," my father said gently.

I opened the door slightly in curiosity, and saw a woman on the ground. She seemed to be begging the man in front of her for something.

Father quickly closed the door and scolded me.

"You are a royal from a different kingdom, Snow. Do not stick your nose in the problems of the common people of this place," he said harshly.

"Since when did we start using the term 'common people'," I asked, offended.

"Since we entered Slade. These aren't our people to protect, and they don't see us as the regents that provide for them," Mother added.

I sat there silently, glaring at them, at the same time listening in on the trouble outside.

"Please! I swear I'll pay you back! Just let him go!" I heard a woman plead.

"Everyone knows that your father is a drunkard and a gambler, it's a miracle that he hasn't been eaten by his loan sharks yet. So how do you expect us to just hand you such a quality product?" A man with a soft voice sneered.

I heard a woman shout in pain.

"Get out of here, before the young master comes out and deals with you himself," he laughed.

"No! Please! Stop!" I heard another man cry out.

Until I couldn't take it anymore and exited the carriage.

A fox mask concealed my face as I saw the pitiful scene.

"What is all this commotion about?" I asked calmly.

I saw a woman look at me with pleading eyes, her face tear stained a cut near her cheek.

"We apologize for the unpleasant scene, you may continue your journey, madame," a handsome blonde man bowed.

"Is that the high quality product you were talking about," I looked to a brown haired man that was being dragged into what looked like a fancy brothel.

The blonde man looked at me with surprise then smiled.

"Yes. But he's quite the handful, if you would like to, you may try him out first," the blonde man sneered as the man with brown hair was dragged in front of me and held down.

He struggled and looked at me fearfully.

"Please help me," he pleaded.

"Well?" the blonde asked.

I glanced at the woman who was held back, crying silently in defeat.

"He looks quite satisfactory. But how much is such a thing? I've never bought one before," I smiled back.

I was uncomfortable with what I said, but I can't use my crown as leverage here, being a righteous prick will only get me a higher price because they would know, that I felt strongly about it.

"100,000 gold, would be a fair price," the blonde smiled.

I glanced at the woman who seemed shocked, clearly, 100,000 wasn't the original price.

"For someone who causes trouble on the streets, I think it best you lower your price," I frowned.

The blonde sighed, "You have a point, 99,000 then," he smiled again.

"Then what would your price be?" I asked slyly as he raised a brow.

"Unreasonably expensive. But I can sure please a woman," he said striding close.

I flashed a rough green gem and waved it in front of him.

"Would this be something of intrest?" I asked mischievously as his eyes followed the gem.

"A rough rock?" he laughed, but clearly he knew what it actually was.

"You have till the count of three to try and figure out what I'm offering," I giggled.

"One," I counted as he looked troubled.

"Two," I continued as he looked between me and the brown haired man.

"Thr--," before I could finish he tossed me a bell.

I smiled and rang it tauntingly then crushed it.

The gold dust glowed and the invisible runes on the brown haired man's neck appeared, then dissappeared with a gold light.

"And you?" I asked the blonde man.

"Maybe a night," he purred as I grinned.

"Raincheck," I smiled and went to the brown haired man.

"Thank you," he cried.

"These people will do everything in their power to bring you back. So run. To another kingdom if you have to," I whispered, while handing him a small pendant.

It was the sigil of Sterling. With it, he and whoever that lady is can get through the Slade border without much of a hassle.

He quickly scrambled up and grabbed the woman before she could thank me and ran as fast as they could.

"Oh my, it seems that he escaped," I said playfully.

"We can get him back if you'd like," the blonde man offered, putting his head on my shoulder and hugging me from behind.

"Leave it. You're more my type anyway," I smiled then brushed him off.

"Visit me again, will you?" he pouted.

"We'll see," I smiled then got into the carriage.

"... You can't save everyone here, Snowflake," Father said sadly.

"There are people here who have it worse than the person you just saved. And once word spreads, you'll be a target of the capital," my mother scolded.

"That's why I wore a mask. And... I know I can't save everyone... But I want to help who I can," I said sadly.

"And that's very admirable of you, Snowflake, but they will take advantage of you whenever they can," Father said apologetically.

"We should get our business straight and get out of here. This isn't where we belong," Mother said fearfully.

"Yes, mother,"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°and cut!°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 7.7K 28
My name is Aika asami, a normal teenage girl who just died from saving an unknown child from being hit by a car assuming that I'm already died, a voi...
87.9K 3K 34
Aurelia Giliam is her name now, what her original was she can't remember. Her past life comes back to her in a painful headache. She somehow got into...
203 23 43
Kade Northwood, once a powerful, wealthy and corrupt businessman, now driven to commit murder in a fit of rage, and being ultimately killed for his a...
96K 4K 88
Amber chose to become a VILLAIN Amber had worked all her life to become a surgeon and had died on her way home from her graduation ceremony. She'd do...