appreciated

By 90HYUCK

✧ getting dragged by an idol into the men's restroom isn't the most ideal way to meet someone famous, yet tha... More

appreciated
cast
✧ 1
✧ 2
✧ 3
✧ 4
✧ 5
✧ 6
✧ 7
✧ 8
✧ 9
✧ 10
✧ 11
✧ 12
✧ 13
✧ 14
✧ 15
✧ 16
✧ 17
opinions
✧ 18
✧ 19
✧ 20
✧ 21
✧ 22
✧ 23
✧ 24
✧ 25
✧ 26
✧ 27
✧ 28
✧ 29
✧ 31
✧ 32
✧ 33
✧ 34
✧ 35
✧ 36
✧ 37
thank you!
bonus

✧ 30

1.1K 31 8
By 90HYUCK

After Umji basically announced her relationship with the idol, she's been popular at school and news was flying everywhere.

Almost everyone at her campus knew. Like people say, news travels fast.

Luckily, she hasn't been harassed by any of Haechan's "fans", maybe just a few 'She doesn't deserve him', or 'She's probably using him for fame', here and there.

But nothing too bad.

Sighing, Umji packed up her bag and put in her AirPods before leaving her last class of the day. It was currently 2:53 PM, which usually indicates when she has lunch.

She pulls out her phone to see if anyone would like to have lunch with her.

emy 💋

EMYYYY

UMJIIII

wanna have lunch w me? 😁

awe man i canttt
i'm already having lunch with liam tdyyy
unless you wanna join?

nahh its okay dw!!
i'll just ask someone else

okayy i feel bad tho :(

dont feel bad its okay!
now go enjoy ur lunch

alright..
ttyl?

mhm!
Seen

baby dami 🥹

DAMIIIII

hi jiji!!

HIIII!!
would u like to have lunch with me 😁

oh me and soojun were abt to have lunch!
but would you like to come we haven't seen you in a while? i wanna catch up with you!!

are you sure? i dont wanna like ruin ur lunch or like thirdwheel and i can find someone else to have lunch with

you wont be ruining anything dw!
its not a date or anything like that
so do wanna come?

YESSS

YAYYY
okay i'll tell soojun!

where will we be meeting?

you know that small café close to our campus?

luxurious?

yeahhh!
we'll be eating there!!

okay!!! i'll meet you there :))

kk! :D
Seen

Umji turned off her phone with a smile on her lips, getting into her car so she could drive to where they were meeting up.

Once she made it, she saw that Soojun and Dami were already there and had a table picked out.

She quickly walked over to them, Dami's eyes lighting up once she sees her. "Jiji!"

Sitting down across from the two girls, she gave them a smile. "Hi," Soojun also gave her a smile, "Hey Jiji."

"How are you feeling?" Dami asked softly, her eyes big and wide. Umji sighed, looking down at the menu. "I'm feeling okay I guess, could be better. How about you guys? How are you?"

Dami played with the rings on her fingers before giving the girl a comforting smile. "I've been good as well! By the way you're brave for making things public."

Umji looked up at Dami before a smile reached her lips. "Thanks Mimi. I was just tired of hiding you know? How are you Jun?"

Soojun brushed her hair back before answering. "I'm also good. I left my job, they weren't paying well."

Umji winced, understanding. "I'm glad you left, do you know where you're gonna work now?" Soojun shook her head, placing her menu down. "Nah, I think I'm gonna wait a bit before I start working again. All I've been focused on was my job but now I can enjoy my life being unemployed."

Umji nodded in understanding, she gets that. Since she started uni that's all she's been focused on, and when she got a job as well it was like she couldn't enjoy her own life.

Before anyone could say anything else, the waitress came by to ask for their drinks. Umji got coffee, Soojun got milk tea, and Dami got water.

"So how are things with your boyfriend? He treatin' you right?" Soojun asked, raising an eyebrow. Umji laughed, nodding her head. "Things are good. And yes, he's treating right. I feel happy with him."

Dami's smile widens. "That's good!! I'm so happy you found someone that makes you happy." Soojun nods in agreement, resting her head on her girlfriends shoulders.

Umji softly smiles at that. She was happy she found someone that makes her happy as well. After Daebom, she swore to herself that she'd never love again. But yet here she is, in love with an idol.

The three girls get there drinks and order food, eating and talking away until they were finished. They all parted ways, Soojun and Dami heading back to their shared apartment while Umji left to go to her dorm.

Once she arrives at her place, she opens up the door and gets into more comfortable clothing, which just consists of a oversized cut t-shirt paired with black Nike sweats.

She put her hair up into a clawclip and left her room to watch some tv.

While the girl was watching a movie, her phone rang. She picked it up and saw that her one and only boyfriend, Haechan, was calling.

Answering almost immediately, the girl is met with the voice of her boyfriends. "Hiiiii babyyyy! I miss youuuu," she giggled, hearing how his words were slurred. "Are you drunk?"

"Whattt?! No way! Why would I be drunk?" He says, almost in a offended voice. Umji chuckles, shaking her head. "What are you doing right now?" She asked the idol.

It took a moment for him to answer, because everytime he opened up his mouth, he felt like he was going to puke. "Just hanging out with the boys. How was your day?"

Umji hummed, before responding. "It was good. I went out with my two friends, Soojun and Dami for lunch. It was nice, I liked it. Oh whenever you have time, we need to go to this café! It's called Luxurious! They have such good food and drinks!! Also the café itself is good and super cute," Haechan just kept listening to what the girl was talking about. Umji never was aware of this, but when she talks or gets asked a question, she'll ramble on and on until someone says stop.

But that's one of the things Haechan loves about her. She could talk about anything and everything that comes to her mind, and he was happy for her to share her thoughts with him. Sometimes when they would talk, she would get so excited over something and literally cry. Like actually cry.

When Haechan called her just now, he just wanted to hear her voice. Hear her speak her mind. He loved when she would talk, so he'd ask questions just to keep her talking. He wouldn't really add his imput unless needed, never finding the need to actually answer.

"Hyuck? You still there?" Realizing that he's been way too quiet, he coughed and hummed. Making the girl smile on the other line. "How about you? How was your day?"

Haechan smiled at the girls question. He loved how she would be kind and considerate even without knowing. Always asking how his day has been and paying close attention when he tells her.

"It was good, me and Dream are getting ready for our comeback. Our comeback photos will be released soon." The idol thought back to all the pictures and photoshoots he had with his group members, he liked this era. And he hoped his fans did too.

Umji gasped, remembering about the new comeback they were getting ready for. "Oh right! You guys are having a comeback!! Istj right? Named it after my mbti, wannabe me so bad." That made both of them laugh.

"Yeah, what a coincidence." The boy said softly, barely going heard by his girlfriend on the other line. She could tell he was getting sleepy, his voice becoming a lot softer and he was becoming less talkative.

"You're sleepy right? You should head to bed, you probably gotta wake up early tomorrow." Umji said, waiting for a reply. But one never came.

The only thing she heard from him was soft snores, meaning he was asleep. Smiling at how easily he fell asleep, she said a quick 'Goodnight, I love you' before ending the call.

After that she cleaned up the living room and headed to her own room so she could get ready for bed. She did her skincare and turned off all of her lights before slipping into her bed.

Once she got all comfortable, she slowly started to drift into a dream-like state. The only thing she remembered was Haechan's cute drunken state.

A/n: HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 2023 was one of the most confusing, sad, but happiest year of my life and i'm just glad i got it over with. i hope 2024 is a better year for us all :,) love you muah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 2.3K 78
❪ "oh baby, I never said I was going to do anything." ❫ 𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎 ; she aspired to succeed. idol au; nct lee haechan. BOOK 1: in...
217K 3.3K 32
⚠︎ 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 ⚠︎ ¡𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌¡ (𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨) 𖦹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𖦹 𖦹 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 13 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒 2020...
183K 5.6K 68
❀ Idol AU ❀ Their souls intertwined, they discovered solace, healing, and catharsis within each other's arms. Book One in the 'Glitch Mode' Series
5.6K 206 38
ᴺᵒᵗᵉˢ: ᴺᶜᵗ ᴴⁱᵍʰ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ ᵃᵘ ᴴᵉᵃᵛʸ ᵃⁿᵍˢᵗ, ᵗʳᵃᵘᵐᵃ ᵂʳⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ: ²⁰²³/¹⁰/³¹ ⁻ ²⁰²⁴/⁰²/⁰¹ ᴬˡˡ ᴿⁱᵍʰᵗˢ ᴿᵉˢᵉʳᵛᵉᵈ © ⁻ ᴺⁱˣˣᵒⁿⁿʸ