š„š¬šœššš©š¢š§š  š„š„š¢šØ | ļæ½...

By KMNOVELS

š‚šŽšŒšš‹š„š“š„šƒ āœ”ļøŽ š€ š’š“š€ššƒ š€š‹šŽšš„ šŒš€š…šˆš€ š‘šŽšŒš€šš‚š„ ā§ š‹š¢š§šš š†šØš§š³ššš„šžš³ is a poo... More

Preface
Prologue
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN

TWELVE

3.1K 79 23
By KMNOVELS

Elio had been keeping his distance after our heated encounter in the pool house. I won't lie, it hurt my feelings.

Walking down the stairs, I hear hushed voices. Whatever conversation they were having sounded intense.

The moment I stepped off the staircase and into the dining room, the voices go quiet.

Elio sat around the large dinner table with a few other men. They all glanced my way, scrutinizing me under their gaze.

The days had been scorching, leaving me in a pair of silk shorts and a silk tank top. My face heats as I try to cover up my chest.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you had people over. I just needed to get some water." I muster out, locking my eyes with Elio.

He doesn't say anything, just gives me a nod. I feel the men's eyes follow my motions, Elio snaps something out in Italian and the gazes immediately drop.

I breathe out a sigh of relief as I disappear behind the kitchen door. Maria stood at the sink, finishing up whatever dishes remained.

"Hey, Maria." I smile at her. "Hola sweet girl. How has your stay been?" She asks. I give her a look, a look that says how do you think? She lets out a small chuckle, "It seems like you and Mr.DeLuca have grown close."

She trails off, waiting for me to bite. I roll my eyes and pull a glass out of the cupboard. "I'm sure you know just how close he's willing to get. If it isn't physical, I don't think he's interested."

Maria considers my words, "I wouldn't be so sure." With that, she touches my arm gently and walks out of the kitchen. What was that supposed to mean? I sigh.

Grabbing my glass, I pad back out to the dining room. Elio's guests were gone, leaving the room empty. Relief washes over me.

Just as I'm about to step back up the stairs, I spot Elio standing outside. He looks deep in thought as he observes his view.

Against my better judgment, I slide the glass door open and step into the darkness alongside him. He offers me a small glance before returning his gaze to the sky in front of us.

"Everything alright?" I ask him, genuinely concerned. I watch as different emotions flash over his face. "I'm not sure what to make of you, Lina." He says. I'm taken aback by his honesty. "W-what do you mean?"

My brows furrow, he doesn't know what to make of me?

It seems like he pulls away whenever we make real progress with each other.

"I don't think you get the severity of our situation. Both of our lives are on the line if my Don catches me. But all I can think about is how much I want you." I let out a gasp as he turns towards me, his eyes luring me into him.

"What if, I talk to him? Maybe-" Elio cuts me off, not letting me finish. "Damn it, Lina! This life isn't a joke. I'm in the mafia. You watched me kill a man. He is brutal and does not have feelings."

I flinch away from Elio. Not because he scares me but just out of instinct. Whenever men yelled this way, it shook me to my core. I felt like that scared 15-year-old girl who couldn't escape the abuse.

Elio's face flashes with anger as he pulls me into him. "I want to murder whoever installed this fear in you. I would never hurt you, bambola." His voice softens as he takes my face in his hands.

Looking up into his eyes, I see this fierceness in them. Something I had never seen in anyone, especially not over me.

I can feel my eyes growing heavier and heavier as I take him in. He had this aura that pulled you in, you couldn't help but find yourself longing for him.

"Elio... I need you." I whisper out. His lips find mine, embracing me in a passionate kiss. Before we go any further, Elio pulls away.

"You're wrong you know." I look at him with a puzzled look, "I don't just want you physically. I crave you mentally. Your fight, your kindness, your heart. I want every aspect of you, not just your body."

My heart swells, my eyes pooling with tears. I crash my lips back to him, pouring all my emotions into the kiss. Swiftly, Elio grabs my legs and wraps them around his torso.

He walks us up the stairs, his eyes never leaving mine. When my back hits the soft mattress, I pull Elio to me.

His body is warm and devours mine. "Will you put on that red nightgown?" His voice is laced with desire, his eyes dark with lust.

I give him a shy nod as I slip out from under him and towards the closet. Pulling out the silky fabric, I strip out of my shorts and tank top. Slipping it on, I walk back into the bedroom.

Elio laid back on the bed, his chest bare. I bite down on my lip as my gaze runs over him.

His attention snaps to me, his eyes roaming my figure. Crawling on the bed, I swing my leg over and sit on top of him.

I watch as he admires me, running his rough hands over my soft skin. I throw my head back, letting him tease me.

His hands run across my breasts, pinching my nipples. I gasp as he grips my hips and rolls me over his length.

"Elio." I moan out, causing him to let out a grunt. I run my hands over his bare chest, my fingers tracing over his tattoos.

Elio flips me onto my back, making me let out a shriek. His warm lips kiss a trail up my thigh, stopping at the hem of my dress.

I feel Elio's fingers slide into the sides of lacy panties and pull them down my legs. My face burned as I realized my body was on full display. Elio licks his lips shamefully, his eyes focusing on my soaking core.

He plants kisses up my thighs, causing me to let out small moans. "Elio." I whine, tossing my head back.

He groans, my words fueling his desire. His lips connect with my warm center, gently kissing where I needed him to. I let out a breathy moan, my eyes squeezing shut.

Elio sticks his tongue out, gently probing my wet area. The moans and squelches echo throughout our room, causing a wave of desire over me.

He continues to ravish me like a starving man, lapping at my juices. I could feel the knot in my belly beginning to unwind as he brought me closer to the edge.

I lace my fingers through his silky locks, pulling slightly. Elio groans against me, causing a shudder to roll through me.

"I'm going to..." Elio continues, not stopping until I twitch my body and clamp my thighs on either side of his head. He brings his face up to mine, kissing me passionately.

The taste of myself still lingering on his tongue makes me feel satisfied as I return his passion. When he pulls away, he looks deep into my eyes. "I've never done that." He lays down beside me, pulling me close.

My heart beats wildly in my chest as his words linger in my mind.

"Goodnight, Lina." He kisses the side of my head as we lay in each other's embrace. I let out a content sigh. If this wasn't bliss I didn't know what was.

Waking up this morning, I expect to be met with my cold and lonely bed. Instead, Lina's soft body is sprawled across me, causing me to smile. I had never slept over with a woman before.

I carefully peel her arms and legs off of me and walk into my room. After changing into something casual, I head into the kitchen. The maids were busy setting up the breakfast table and getting food ready.

Grabbing out one of our bed trays, I place an array of food on it and grab out the orange juice. What is happening to me? Now I'm bringing her breakfast in bed? A smile etches its way into my features, she was worth it.

Just as I'm about to walk into Lina's room, Matteo came sauntering out. "Wow big bro, pulling out all the stops huh? Must've been a great lay." He teases.

Typically, it doesn't bother me but Lina wasn't just a typical woman. "Abbi un po' di rispetto idiota." (Have some respect, idiot.) I say, slapping him on the back of the head.

He laughs and walks back into his room. Opening up her door, I spot her sleeping figure.

Placing down the food, I gently shake her awake. Her big green eyes open slowly, a smile reaching her face as she takes me in.

"Good morning." She says while stretching out her limbs. I smile and place a peck on her lips. "Good morning, bambola." When she spots the tray of food her eyes light up.

"Is this for me?" She asks, her features filled with shock. I nod my head and take a seat next to her. "What should we do today?" I ask, wanting to give her whatever she wanted.

"Could we visit a few museums? And maybe some art galleries?" She asks with a warm smile.

I would give my left nut to keep that beautiful look on her face, I chuckle at the thought. "Whatever you want, bambola." If only this peace could last forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 1.3K 42
š—” š˜€š—¶š—°š—øš—²š—»š—¶š—»š—“ š—“š—暝—¶š—» š˜€š—½š—暝—²š—®š—±š˜€ š—®š—°š—暝—¼š˜€š˜€ š—ŗš˜† š—³š—®š—°š—² š—®š˜€ š—œ š—±š˜‚š—“ š—ŗš˜† š—µš—²š—²š—¹ š—µš—®š—暝—±š—²š—æ š—®š—“š—®š—¶š—»š˜€š˜ š—µš—¶š˜€ š—½š—®š˜š—µš—²ļæ½...
210K 4.4K 54
She's a girl with a powerful family. He's a guy who runs his own mafia. So why do they have anything to do with each other? Why does he have to be he...
494K 13.1K 47
Evie was just a simple girl trying to make it through life without any unnecessary problems. And she didn't think co-signing on a loan for an old hig...
62.1K 1.6K 33
āŸ” āŸ” āŸ” His eyes seem to glaze over as something unsettling flashes across his face. I don't know what it is but I know I can't concern myself with it...