Super Dragon Ball X Male Read...

Autorstwa Electrivire56

Continuation from, Dragon Ball Z (Redone) x MaleReader... Y/n Zhero's journey continues... Więcej

Chapter 1 : So, What's new?
Chapter 2 : World Martial Arts Tournament
Chapter 3 : It's been Seven Years! Goku returns
Chapter 4 : Junior Division, time for the new gen to shine!
Chapter 5 : Trunks, Goten, and Hope, Enter; The New Generation of Saiyans
Chapter 6 : Besties
Chapter 7 : Seventeen years of trauma! Gohans Unrepentant Anger
Chapter 8 : The goal to bring forth the ultimate warrior, Majin Buu
Chapter 9 : Enter, Majin Vegeta
Chapter 10 : The proud Saiyan; Y/n Vs The King of the Demon realm; Dabura
Chapter 12 : A Once In A LifeTime Teamup! Y/n, Goku, and Vegeta Vs Majin Buu
Chapter 13 : Selfless Sacrifice... bye Vegeta...
Chapter 14 : An Unhinged Majin! Peak Majin Buu!
Chapter 15 : More than ever, we need you, Son Gohan!
Chapter 16: Gathering! For the final battle! Fusion!
Chapter 17 : Enter; The Ultimate Super Saiyan!
Chapter 18 : The True Power Of The New Generation! Gotenks!
Chapter 19 : Once More, for the Earth! Goku, Vegeta, and Y/n Vs Majin Buu!
Chapter 20 : The True Ultimate Warrior! Enter; Son Gohan
Chapter 21 : The day is saved... Thanks again, Son Gohan...
Rant/Update

Chapter 11 : The birth of the ultimate warrior, Enter; Majin Buu

332 14 0
Autorstwa Electrivire56

Goten, Hope, and Trunks watched the battle between Goku, and Vegeta closely, the two were exchanging impactful blows in this almost world ending like bout.

A bunch of shockwaves were shot throughout the fight coursing the field itself to crack from the impact. Goku suddenly noticed something which allowed momentarily stopped him long enough for Vegeta to deliver a strong kick to his face.

Goku was moved by the kick, yet he didn't waver, he brushed his cheek and raised his head. He quickly exploded up into the sky seemingly in an attempt to runaway from his opponent.

Vegeta: Get back here!

Following right behind Goku though, was his opponent, Vegeta. Goten, Hope, and Trunks were completey stunned by the bout and they had to see how it ends.

Hope: Was the king winning that fight?

Trunks: ... So you guys felt it too?

Goten: Felt what?

Trunks: Your dad Goten, his energy was getting weaker for some reason.

Goten: Weaker?

Hope: Yeah, we're also confused, they were clearly matched, so what's the problem?

Goten: Whatever it is, we'll find out at the lookout.

Hope: The lookout? Why there?

Goten: That's where their going isn't it?

Trunks: Oh yeah, he's right.

Babidi's Hideout

Y/n: So that's Majin Buu... Unbelievable... that power, I get it now Goku...

Suddenly, Y/n's thought was interrupted by a swift tingld to his nose. He quickly turned his gaze towards the Lookout. Gohan, too, seemed to sense it.

Gohan: Is that my dad...?

Y/n noticed the crackling energy surrounding Gohan as he clenched his fists tight.

Gohan: He's in trouble, isn't he? I can sense his energy fading... I won't let him die again!

With a burst of energy, Gohan transformed into Super Saiyan 2 and propelled himself towards Goku and Vegeta. Majin Buu, however, intercepted Gohan's path, throwing a powerful punch that Y/n desperately tried to block for him. But his efforts were in vain as Majin Buu's attack broke through his defenses, sending Y/n crashing into Gohan and knocking them both down.

Refusing to give up, Gohan unleashed a surge of power, pushing Y/n off him and soaring into the sky to rescue his father. But Majin Buu quickly reappeared, ready to strike Gohan again. Acting swiftly, Y/n stepped in, diverting Buu's attention towards himself.

Y/n: Hey, Majin Buu!

Without warning, Majin Buu lunged towards Y/n, delivering a devastating headbutt that sent Y/n hurtling backward. Thankfully, he managed to regain control mid-air before crashing into the mountain foundation behind him. Majin Buu, undeterred, continued his assault, relentlessly pushing forward for another attack. This time, Y/n swiftly evaded the strike and opted for a different approach. With a surge of energy, he charged up a massive ki blast and aimed it directly at Buu, slamming the monster into the ground.

Y/n: ... Alright... With him somewhat pinned down, we need to go help Goku. I can feel his power level decreasing rapidly, and it's honestly terrifying.

Gohan: Y-yeah! Let's go! And thank you for saving me back there.

Y/n: Don't thank me, it's simply what needed to be done...

Gohan: W-what do you mean?

Y/n: I know now. Goku didn't want you involved in those fights because he was being extra cautious. I'm guessing he had a suspicion that Buu might be unleashed, and he wanted you to be at full power to have a better chance of defeating him. By not participating in any battles, he ensured that you would have a higher chance of success against Buu. With your power, your dad knows, and I'm sure you already know that you are our best chance at beating Buu.

Gohan: So that's why... Why didn't my dad tell me this earlier?

Y/n: I'm not sure, but it could be for the same reason he didn't share the conditions of Piccolo and Krillin with you... Come on, let's go now!

Y/n swiftly ascended towards the lookout. Gohan took a moment to process Y/n's words before following closely behind with a burst of energy.

Goku's weakening energy suddenly shifted when Y/n sensed a stronger power level approach. He knew it was Buu. Turning his attention downwards, he confirmed his fears as he witnessed Majin Buu standing tall, ready to attack. Without hesitation, Y/n swiftly descended towards Gohan. Just in the nick of time, he shoulder tackled Gohan out of harm's way, taking the full force of Buu's energy beam attack himself.

Gohan was left speechless, motionless and speechless.

Babidi moved closer to Buu, his laughter of victory echoing through the air. Gohan's body tensed up as he watched this unfold before his eyes. A mix of anger and disbelief surged through him, overwhelming his entire being. In that moment, Gohan's determination hardened, and he channeled all of his emotions into a powerful energy blast. With fierce resolve, he extended both palms towards Majin Buu and unleashed a wide energy beam that rapidly engulfed both Buu and Babidi.

As the energy beam dissipated, Gohan's anger subsided, leaving him feeling more composed. A smile formed on his face as he turned towards a nearby mountain, his resolve renewed. With nothing holding him back now, Gohan propelled himself upwards towards the Lookout, his speed and power overwhelming. He was determined to join the fight and protect his loved ones from any further harm.

Kami's Lookout

Goku and Vegeta butted heads in their clash before both moving back trying to regain breathing space.

Goku: Wait! Vegeta! Hold on a moment! A huge ki... A huge ki has appeared!.. I think it's Buu!

Vegeta: Ha! Ha! Ha! That's Buu! I wondered how strong Buu could be now I know for a certain that his Nothing! I knew from the start! Look Kakorot we've gotten much stronger! Did you ever find Kaioshin to be any special? It's been the opposite all along, he was impressed by US! So this Buu, who may be terrifying to Kaioshin is NOTHING!

Goku: N-no... I don't think so... It feels different somehow... Both Gohan and Y/n are still powered up even though Daburas gone... wait, Y/n...

Vegeta: No Shut Up! I refuse to let you stop this FIGHT!

Goku: Vegeta come on... Buu's ki has terribly increased, he's no ordinary guy...this is no time for our fight, besides this is all happening because of us!

Vegeta: ... Why should I care? It has nothing to do with our fight!

Goku: Everyone will be killed, including, Bulma and Trunks!

Vegeta grit his teeth ignoring the pleading words of Goku and lashed out a burst of power.

Vegeta: Shut Up! Shut Your Mouth! I let Babidi take control so I can dispose of that type of feeling... I don't give a damn about anyone who dies!

Goku: That's not true... You're not completely under Babidi's control...

Vegeta: ...fine... It looks like our fight is on hold... And it looks like you can't concentrate... Give a senzu bean, we've wasted a lot of energy.

Goku: Right! If we take on Buu-

While Goku was distracted, Vegeta striked him in the back dropping Goku both onto his knees and into base, Goku fell unconscious while Vegeta picked up the senzu bean.

Vegeta: You're right! It is my fault, Buu was freed, so I'll be the one to defeat him...

A strong power catches the attention of Vegeta, he turns his head and on cue, Gohan lands on to the top of the lookout, he searches for Goku only to find him on the floor unconscious and Vegeta standing above him.

Gohan: W-what did you-

Before Gohan could speak, a beam shot out from Vegeta hitting right into the neck of Gohan, striking a pulse and knocking him out besides his father.

A sigh escapes Vegeta's mouth as he prepares to leave then suddenly he stops and instead he powers up. With a sharp grin on his face, he takes his battle stance, and as he predicted, Majin Buu found his way too the Lookout.

Vegeta: So that fat bastard, with the ugly mug, is Majin Buu... Huh..?

Majin Buu: Oooh? U-ugly mug? W-

Majin Buu held his head as he switched between being angry and being nonchalant, steam poured out of his head as he struggled.

Majin Buu: Buu want control!

Vegeta: That Babidi playing with your mind as well?

Majin Buu: N-no... Babidi dead... Buu playing with Buu's mind... Buu tell Buu too kill you, Buu say you bad... And you try to stop Buu from being Ultimate Warrior.

Vegeta:... I'm not going to tell hell on my own, I'm taking you all with me...!

As the battle commenced, Vegeta wasted no time. He lunged forward with explosive speed, delivering a barrage of lightning-fast strikes. Each punch and kick landed with precision, showcasing Vegeta's incredible prowess.

But Majin Buu was no ordinary foe. He possessed the ability to regenerate, his body reforming instantly after taking damage. He weathered Vegeta's assault, a smirk never fading from his face.

Vegeta: ...oh you're a really irritating bastard aren't you, Buu..?

Vegeta unleashed a flurry of devastating punches, Majin Buu countered effortlessly. His rubbery body absorbed the impact, trading blow for blow. Vegeta's frustration grew, his attacks lacking the desired effect.

His punches and kicks rained down on Majin Buu with a fury. Yet, no matter how powerful the attacks, Majin Buu seemed unfazed, displaying an otherworldly resilience.

Vegeta: Still not defeated? I must have really underestimated you, ch, no matter though-

Majin Buu quickly caught Vegeta by wrapping his arms around him holding Vegeta in place, Vegeta's Super Saiyan 2 energy died off as he reverted back into super saiyan. Buu opened his mouth charging up a purple energy beam, Vegeta struggled to break free, he looked around while still planning on what to do when in the nick of time, Y/n came bursting in with double knee to the head of Buu shooting the monster into a structure on the lookout.

Y/n:... Fuck you... You alright, Vegeta?

Vegeta: Ch! Damnit! I told-

Majin Buu exploded out the rubble with a aimed headbutt and just in time Goku fired off a Kamehameha wave that shot Majin Buu through another structure on the lookout. He turned to Vegeta, and
Y/n with a thumbs up around the same time his Super Saiyan 2 energy lowered down to Super Saiyan.

Vegeta: What the hell are you two doing! I can handle, Majin Buu all by myself, alright! I don't need your help on this one.

Goku: Vegeta...

Vegeta: Why can't you let me have this one, huh? It's my fault Majin Buu is out here, and reeking havoc so it's only fitting I am the one who dies trying to defeat him!

Y/n:... This isn't about that, trust me, my pride is screaming at me to fight this bastard alone, I as well have a bone to pick with him, but...

Y/n glanced over to one of the Lookout structures, where, Hope, Goten, and Trunks were hiding. Vegeta caught the glance and followed it to the same structure, his eyes widened when he noticed Trunks, he turned back to Buu and entered his battle stance besides Goku and Y/n.

Goku: Now you understand our situation right, Vegeta?

Vegeta: Damnit! Damnit! No! No! I won't, I refuse to stoop so low as to work with either of you, I'll defeat this bastard on my own.

Goku: You can't be serious, Vegeta, your family-

Vegeta: My pride is more impo-

Y/n: -Thats Not True! Damnit, Vegeta! Honestly, I don't give a slight fuck right now about your pride and your damn issues, I don't care if you don't care for your family, at the end of the day that's YOU! But I on the other hand, care a lot for my family! Yeah! I'm a Saiyan, I have a pride issue as well, but unlike you, I'm actually fucking strong enough to put it aside for something that's actually more important!

Vegeta: You dare disgrace my pride! You will pay for your-

Goku: -Fine! When we defeat Majin Buu Vegeta, then I'll fight you... we'll settle this, you and I, one on one... what do you say?

Vegeta: ...fine...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

417 2 3
I don't own Dragon ball super but I do own Two characters.
97 0 15
The beginning of a new story in the Dragon World. Following a tragedy, Noca, a young Saiyan on Earth, is forced to embark on a journey to discover wh...
295K 3.6K 16
+(Y/N),Goku's youngest son,had gone through many things, since his father died because of a heart virus and that his brother Gohan and all his died b...
76.2K 1.1K 15
A Saiyain in Fairy Tail. You are the brother of Vegeta but have been exiled due to your large power level. While in exile your pod crashes on an unkn...