OUTERBANKS SEASON4

By Millyboo92

☆Riara☆ I'm going to write this story really slow as I will be writing two stories at the same time (one bei... More

Chapter One; Part 1: The Jump
Chapter 1: Part2: "Bring it back in one piece"
Chapter 1: Part 3: She shouldn't be here
Chapter 1: Part 4: Is she crazy?
Chapter2:Part1: Memories
Chapter 2: Part 2: Rafe at Barrys'
Chapter 2: Part 2: Drama
Chapter 2: Part 3: A Kiss in the Swamp
Chapter 3: Part 1: Dinner at Carreras'
Chapter 3: Part 2: To Barbados We go
Chapter 3: Part 3: Set Sail
Chapter 3: Part 2: The First Day
Chapter 4: Part 1: Day Two
Chapter 4: Part 2: Collide
Chapter 5: Part 1: The Way You Make Me Feel
Chapter 5: Part 2: Fishing
Chapter 5: Part 3: The Stormy Night
Chapter 6: Part 1: Last Night was Rocky
Chapter 6: Part 2: Buzzcut Season
Chapter 7: Part 1: Should I Stay
Chapter 7: Part 2: Invader
Chapter 7: Part 3: The Night Market
Chapter 8: Part 1: What They'd Been Waiting For
Chapter 8: Part 2: Final Chapter
Additional Chapter: FIVE WEEKS LATER
Additional Chapters: Part 2 (FIVE WEEKS EARLIER)
Additonal Chapters- Part 3: The Figure on His Bike
Additional Chapters: Part 4: Feelings Not Lost
Additional Part: Part 5: Kook Kiara
Additional Part 6: Hi Again
Additional Part 8: The Dinner
Additional Part 9: Two bold lines
Additional Part 10: Subtle signs
Additional Part 11: The Stall
Additional Part 12: Break In
Maya and Jude
Additional Part 13: The Pendant
Additiontal Part 14: Kiara's Secret
Additional Part 15: Hungover
Additional Part 16: Troubles
Additional Part 17: Girl Talk
Additional Part 18: Playing with Pirates
Additiontal Part 19: Keeping Afloat
Additional Part 20: Red Rose Petals
Additional Part 21: Messages
Additional Part 22: Barry and Rafe's Talk
Additional Part 23: Unexpected Allies
Additional Part 24: Sibling Disputes
Additional Part 25: The Rescue
Final Chapter: Atlas

Additional Part: Part 7: What was she thinking?

209 6 4
By Millyboo92

Hey guys! New part! I had an insanely busy week but here is the next part! lol I actually lost my work too for two days and was wild trying to retrive it... anyways, any suggestions on who you guys would wanna say as Maya Garcia (Singh's daughter) and her pirate boyfriend (Jude Mollan)... in my head I see as Taylor Russell and Aaron Taylor Johnson?? but don't know. Will add pics next part for visuals of who I'd see while writing them up? Anyway, hope you are all well! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What was she thinking. Rafe is racking his brain, trying to come up with why would she do that?... invite JJ over- to their house- for dinner with them... does she not realize how this affects him? He can't say he is not losing his mind- a pogue in his house- a pogue that he could never trust- such as JJ?!

He rides his bike down along the coastline. The sun lit behind him, like a large molten red orb that bleeds into the sky. The sun's radiance is fading with not much blue left to cover... it reminded him that it wouldn't be long now until JJ would soon turn up. Yes- over to irritate him- to intrude on his peace- on their property... invading his freakin' space...

He'd been out to the markets to pick up a few things...a couple too many smokes maybe too became part of that list... and... he'd hoped getting some fresh air would help clear his mind. He considered calling Wheezie to join him, maybe talking to her for a little while might help... but decided in the end he'd probably not make very good company to his little sister... he'd just felt he really needed time to think anyway. He'd dealt with the lawyers in the morning- that went well... but now this- having to deal with JJ. His mind can't seem to leave that they'd be willingly letting JJ in onto their property. The whole thing just seems messed up, if you ask him... so unbalanced... does she know how this irritates him so much? I mean, he'd turned over his family holiday home to the pogues already- shouldn't that be enough? But bringing JJ back into the story, and into their own space- their home, now, that was something else! Her ex... her close tied-to-the-hip kind of once best friend too... this whole situation seemed unfair... Or maybe he'd been overthinking? Maybe he had nothing to worry about... But the way the guy was practically everywhere, always showing up, creeping around, on them... on HER... Rafe groans, feeling his pulse quicken. His thoughts were still torturing him... he'd thought the fresh air would do, but here he is still obsessing, chewing on his lower lip as he thinks more.

The sun slunk lower, sinking into the horizon, leaking all its vibrant colors out onto the stretch of sky. Streaks of astonishing tangerine and gold interlacing into the fading dimming of shades of purple blue that pan around him, tiny specks of stars began to filter through and glitter faintly. The day was turning into night. Quickly. And Rafe's mind is too clouded to see all of the magic about him. He was caught up on thoughts of only getting back home to Ki. Rafe heaves in a deep breath, Ki should have been here with him, enjoying the sun setting with him... mounted on his bike... pressed to his back... clung to him, while he would feel her chest move, her fingers firmly dug to his sides, her arms wrapped tightly around him. He thinks about her smile... how he knew she smiled when she rode with him... and how that smile would glow... he hadn't need to turn to see it... she would relax into him, and let the heat from her cheeks radiate through his clothes onto his shoulder blade. He knew all her worries in her head would evaporate as she embraced the warmth of the breeze fresh against her skin. He loved how her heart would beat full blown against his back, laying her cheek flat to his shoulder blade. They'd fought before he'd left- but he wished he'd asked her to join him. His mind had been too crowded, too out of control at the time, and he'd left in a fury and drove off. He rides his bike, even now, erratically back. Would Ki still be angry? He may have said a couple of things that set her off... things he kind of regrets...

"Anyone but JJ, Ki?" he snaps.
"Why?!" she rasps.

"Why?" he laughs, condescendingly. "I mean, I'd rather you'd invite Pope or JohnB-" he rasps back, then snorts humorlessly.

"Good to know-"

"...the guys' a dweeb, and he'll probably still try to do some shit to me one day- maybe tonight- p-probably poison my food or something like that- his a pogue, what do you expect- I wouldn't be surprised what the fuck he does-"

"You know you're talking about my friends, right?"

"-well, let's be fair here-" he talks over her angrily. "-these 'pogues' aren't really friends- you need better ones. And, back to the point- why the fuck JJ?" he shakes his head disapprovingly, pursing his lips down hard into a frown.

"What IS your problem, Rafe?!" she yells.

"What 'is' my problem?" he repeats back with disbelief, exasperated. "My problem? Maybe that you're obviously not thinking, Ki. That- I thought you'd be smarter than this, not this freakin' dense."

"Fucking asshole-"

"I'm not-" he pauses, frustrated, grunting and rubbing his temple. "You're just too damn naive- over-trusting... he'll use you any chance he gets-"

"What the hell are you going on about- these are people I have known my whole life!-"

"And you're a kook now! He's an untrustworthy piece of shit..." he states firmly "-just like his dad-"

"Shut the hell up-" she snarls, warning him.

"Fine!" he says, throwing his hands in the air, and turns.

And with that, he stormed out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He parks his bike outside, Otis eagerly waiting for him on the front lawn. He barks excitedly as Rafe dismounts his bike. He pulls off his helmet and wanders up onto the verandah, the wooden floorboards creaking as he steps onto them. He'd been ready to reach for the front door handle when his heart plunges a little in his chest. He brings his head back over, craning his neck a little to peer at what he thought he'd just seen through the front window. The music blazing from the inside, humming at the walls... and through the crystalline glass and light fabric that curtained the window, he could still see Ki... dancing... moving her waist... and shit, does that do something to his pulse already... she's mesmerizing...

She's in his favorite sports shirt that runs to a palm length above her knees... singing, and sways her hips lightly, side to side... he bites his teeth down, clenching the feelings running along his veins- the sensation of heady tingles running throughout his entire body, and landing at his crotch. "Ahhh shit." he complains... no, he won't lose this- he won't lose another fight... otherwise she'll gain full control of him- make him lose to anything she wants.. every damn time. He waits a moment, stands there, waiting for the feeling to go... but his eyes come back to her, watching from a distance- observing how she moves... in his damn clothes... She tosses her hair back, reaching into the fridge, his shirt rides up exposing her legs a little more. She swings back to the sink, washes whatever she'd been holding in her hands and then places it into a pan on the stove. The music plays loudly, so she might not have heard him arrive. Her lips move to the words, dipping her hips side to side to the song in a rhythmic way- and it's kind of driving him insane. His mouth part when her hand runs through her hair- seductively- running her other hand over her thigh... his heart is pounding, his pulse is running thick... his crotch is thick... fuck his loosing, he needs to keep up the fight- keep his shit together. He bites his lip back and looks away.

Rubbing his eyes, reaching for the door handle, he opens the door slowly, making his way in. Lowering his gaze, his cheeks set alight, he kicks off his shoes, pretending he hadn't seen a thing. Her eyes turn to him, still dancing, appearing unfazed by his presence- or their argument earlier. Maybe she hadn't still been mad... She pulls a smile and dances over toward him.

"Bet you you'll see far, bet you you'll see stars, bet you you'll elevate, bet you you'll see God-" she sings, traveling her way over to him. He pulls a lopsided humored smile as his gaze comes up to meet hers. She beckons him with her hands, fingers wiggling out toward him for him to join her. He tilts his head, eyes squinting her way, bobbing his head.

"Beyonce?"

She nods. "Mhm. Is there any better way to relieve this stress?" she cocks a brow at him. "Nothing better than music to elevate your mood, Rafe." she chuckles.

She hums the next lyrics, biting down on her lower lip, her smile spreading over her face as she circles him. Otis joins in on her energy, excitedly dashing around the lounge room. Rafe breaths out a breathy chuckle. "I thought you were a Bob Marley girl."

Her waltzing smile breaks into a grin, and then lifts her wrist up to pretend she's singing into a microphone. "I wanna go missin', I need a prescription, I wanna go higher, can I sit on top of you?"

Rafe's brows shoot up at her words, incredulous and playful. He catches her by the arm, pulls her in, wrapping his arm around her, and brings up a hand to cup her face. "Oh really- are you doing this to me?... of course, is that an actual question, Carrerra?" He teases, grinning. His eyes dart between her eyes and mouth, softly. His eyes drop, and stay lingered on her lips. He brings his lips closer, his breath ghosting over hers... then he moves in, kissing her fervently. Her lips spread into a wide open smile as he kisses her. His hot hands trace along the skin of her thigh. His hand dips under her shirt, dragging its way up, along her spine, then rubbing circles into her back with his thumb. His blood runs thick, his pulse running. The heat radiating from his body was smoldering. He slots her between his legs, securely into him, considering if he should bring her back to their room. She laughs into his mouth when he moans. He pulls away, nose brushing against the crook of her neck, ghosting his mouth over the skin... considering leaving a mark. "Sorry." he says, breathy.

Her eyes plead for him to look up into hers, and he does so, eyes following hers.

"Sorry for what I said earlier." he clarifies. "I didn't mean to sound so harsh."

"And what exactly did you say?" she smiles at him innocently.

"You know what I said-"

"But I want to hear you say it... I want to know what you're apologizing for." she lifts her brows at him, waiting.

He groans, and rolls his eyes. His eyes come back to hers, set assertively. "I'm sorry for what I said..." he clears his throat. "I shouldn't have said it- that you weren't, I don't know... smart or whatever... that you trust way too easily... that people are just going to take advantage of you, and so on."

She nods, not completely satisfied... she'd prefered an apology for what he said about JJ- but it'll do. She clears her throat. "Apology accepted, Rafey." She teases him with the name, her smile broadening into a grin. He snorts at name.

"But..." he smirks, holding her gaze firmly. Ki's brows crinkle. He directs his gaze over toward the stove that now was billowing in a light cloud of smoke. "Your cooking still needs some work... that I will still hold you to." He snorts again, watching her eyes pop up immediately over her shoulder... She, in immediate panic, breaks away from him, hopping over quickly at a pace matched much to like a skip to turn off the stove. She pulls the pan off the stove, planting it straight into the sink and turns on the cold water. The water hitting the burnt pan, erupting into a sizzle, billowing clouds of dark smoke over her face, making Ki choke out a cough. Her eyes travel to Rafe.

"Oh god, this wasn't supposed to happen-" she whines, while Rafe is holding back his laugh. He drops down onto the couch, spreading his arms out over the headrest, eyes casually roaming over her.. his smirk still there, rubbing a hand over his mouth. Ki groans, annoyed.

"Well I guess now JJ can't try your spicy vegetable whatever vegan soup you planned to ram down his throat... his missing out." he mocks. "Guess we'll just have to order pizza, Ki."

"Not funny." she groans, turning and pressing her back to the sink as she thinks. "I was making a delicious pumpkin peanut curry- jerk. You do remember I worked at the Wreck, right?" Her eyes suddenly grow and rake over to him. "You..."

His brows furrow deeply, flickering over her.

"You're helping me."

Rafe laughs, shaking his head. "Nah... I don't think so, Carrerra."

"Rafe!"

"Yes!" he jolts up from his seat. "What?!... I'm not cooking. Especially if it's for JJ!" he shakes his head in refusal.

She wanders over to him, snatches him by the arm and brings him over into the kitchen, ignoring how he pulls back on his arm. He huffs out a sigh in defeat and slumps his shoulders as his standing in the middle of the kitchen while Ki rushes around the kitchen trying to find everything, muttering to herself. "We haven't got much time... hmm, we have no pumpkin left... sweet potato maybe?" she mumbles to herself as she peers into the fridge. She places a large sweet potato onto a chopping board and slides it over to Rafe. She picks out a knife and hands it to him, then takes him by the waist, guiding him over to board. "You start here... ok?" she watches him, making sure he is listening.

He hums, annoyed- "Ha, I'mma gonna need more instructions than that, Carrera, what the hell do you want me to do?"

She freezes her eyes on him... seriously, he was gonna need more help- he looked seriously clueless. She walks back over, stands behind him, placing her hand over his... her chest finding his back. She begins to guide him on how to cut the sweet potato. The way she holds his hands so tenderly, Rafe stops paying attention, his eyes finding her over his shoulder. Ki finds his eyes roaming over her and she huffs out a parted mouth smile. "Pay attention Rafe." She breathes out a chuckle. He huffs out a small smile. "This is how I want you to cut them, ok? We will need smaller pieces so they can cook faster..." But Rafe's eyes peel away again, traveling back over to her purposefully- her large brown eyes glimmering back at him was all he wanted to pay attention to. He turns in her hold, and brings his hand up to cup her face, his mouth descending on her mouth, covering her mouth fully- she drops everything, feeling his tongue sweep in her mouth as her lips part in surprise. His arms wrap beneath her, pulling her up by her thighs into him, hugging her legs to him. He swoops her up, her legs come up to wrap around his waist. He walks her back to their room, kissing her heavily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 788 38
Table of contents. Coming to school, being bullied, called as a nerd and hated by your own bestfriend. Is the worse thing that will happen to you. A...
1.4K 68 10
Rafe and Kiara had this whole plan to go to college, California State University, together and to be with each other throughout it all, soon living i...
7.6M 194K 63
A MAFIA ROMANCE ________________ "Mrs.O'Rihley take your clothes off" ________________ The wedding ring forced onto her slim finger and a new life t...
1.6M 20.2K 49
She was the first person he trusted with his secret. His safe place. He was the first guy she let all the way in. He could ground her when nobody els...