Super Dragon Ball X Male Read...

By Electrivire56

Continuation from, Dragon Ball Z (Redone) x MaleReader... Y/n Zhero's journey continues... More

Chapter 1 : So, What's new?
Chapter 2 : World Martial Arts Tournament
Chapter 3 : It's been Seven Years! Goku returns
Chapter 4 : Junior Division, time for the new gen to shine!
Chapter 5 : Trunks, Goten, and Hope, Enter; The New Generation of Saiyans
Chapter 6 : Besties
Chapter 7 : Seventeen years of trauma! Gohans Unrepentant Anger
Chapter 8 : The goal to bring forth the ultimate warrior, Majin Buu
Chapter 10 : The proud Saiyan; Y/n Vs The King of the Demon realm; Dabura
Chapter 11 : The birth of the ultimate warrior, Enter; Majin Buu
Chapter 12 : A Once In A LifeTime Teamup! Y/n, Goku, and Vegeta Vs Majin Buu
Chapter 13 : Selfless Sacrifice... bye Vegeta...
Chapter 14 : An Unhinged Majin! Peak Majin Buu!
Chapter 15 : More than ever, we need you, Son Gohan!
Chapter 16: Gathering! For the final battle! Fusion!
Chapter 17 : Enter; The Ultimate Super Saiyan!
Chapter 18 : The True Power Of The New Generation! Gotenks!
Chapter 19 : Once More, for the Earth! Goku, Vegeta, and Y/n Vs Majin Buu!
Chapter 20 : The True Ultimate Warrior! Enter; Son Gohan
Chapter 21 : The day is saved... Thanks again, Son Gohan...
Rant/Update

Chapter 9 : Enter, Majin Vegeta

283 13 1
By Electrivire56

Babidi's Ship

The five entered babidi's ship, they were sent all the way down into some secret base.

Goku: Well this is an awfully plain room...

Y/n: I've seen worse...

Supreme Kai: Be on your guard... We don't know what kind of traps they have instored for us... Now that I think about it, it's rather strange that you three we'rent attacked at all...

Y/n: I'm telling you... this demon guy is pathetically weak, and what makes you so special anyway Mr Shin? You're shocked we weren't attacked, the only reason you weren't attacked was because we were there.

Vegeta: Something better occur... We're not the sit around and do nothing types.

Y/n: You said we...

The door on the right opened up and PuiPui walked out.

PuiPui: Lord Babidi is on the very bottom floor... Unfortunately if you want to go any further, you're gonna have to go through me first... So in other words this is where you all die!

Goku: Nah, I wouldn't be so sure of that.

PuiPui looked at them shocked.

Vegeta: So... Who goes first?

Gohan: I think rock paper scissors would be fair...

Goku: Great idea, Gohan... But you shouldn't participate...

Gohan: What?! Why!

Goku: You already compromised our plan with that outburst of yours, we wouldn't want you to accidentally destroy us and the ship when it happens again, there's only so much room in here, you know.

Vegeta: Whatever. Makes no difference.

Y/n: Alright! I've been practicing my skills... I know a secret cheat code to this game, and it's called choosing rock.

Gohan: Um, I don't think you were supposed to tell them what you're picking.

Goku: Alright guys! Here goes!

PuiPui stared at the three confused as they prepped their hands ready.

Goku/Vegeta/ Y/n: Rock! PAPER! SCISSORS!

PuiPui was shocked too see them actually go through with such a foolish thing, it was as if they didn't view him as a threat at all.

Goku: Auw man!

Y/n: I lost! How?!

Gohan: Why the hell did you keep on choosing, rock! Better question, why did you choose rock after you said you were gonna choose rock.

Y/n: Well... I thought if I said that I would choose rock that would make you guys not think I was gonna choose rock and choose something else... It's a little bit of that reverse psychologically, Maron does it with us at home, all the time.

Goku: Oh yeah, I've heard of that.

Vegeta: Ha! Seems like the prince gets this win!

Supreme Kai: Are you really going to fight him alone?

Vegeta: Of course! I'm more than enough for this worm.

Y/n: Oh damn, that's fighting words.

PuiPui: Ah! You're gonna fight me alone?! You're dumber than you look!

Vegeta: Please, you must be confusing me for Y/n.

PuiPui: Like I said before, you guys aren't getting past the floor.

Y/n: Hey that rhymed.

PuiPui: Any damage taken here will be absorbed into energy that will go directly to the ultimate warrior is sealed inside.

Vegeta: That's great to hear, that means if I blow you too pieces right now, no energy will be absorbed?

PuiPui: That's right, but unfortunately for you, that's not gonna happen...

Vegeta: Enough talking, let's hurry up and get this over with, come at me!

Babidi: Oh dear, I can't have you damaging my ship... PAAPAARAAPAAAPAA!!

Y/n: Bahibidi said what-?

Instantly they were all teleported to a different location.

PuiPui's Home Planet

Gohan: W-what what just happened, where are we?

Supreme Kai (Shin): Babidi used his magic to change the room... Most likely to benefit his henchmen...

Vegeta: So what?

As quick as the battle started it ended, Vegeta simply made his way forward and gutted PuiPui, the warrior fell to the ground defeated, and then he finished him off.

After Vegeta defeated PuiPui, the group was quickly teleported back to the ship.

Vegeta: Hmph, damn that Babidi. Doesn't have goons stronger than this.

Goku: Huh?

The closed seal on the floor opened up revealing a new area.

Goku: Hey check it out, a hole opened in the floor.

Y/n: Holes opening in his floors, - teleporting us to different planets, this guy is filled with tricks, huh.

Gohan: Tell me about it.

Vegeta walked too the group to check out the opened seal.

Goku: Looks like some sort of elevator.

Gohan: Similar to the one we used to get in, dad.

Supreme Kai: H-how... How did you do that?

Y/n: What? Open the hole? Weren't you paying attention? That was Bahibidi, not us... And you call yourself a supreme Kai.

Goku, Vegeta, Gohan and Y/n jumped through the opened seal. Supreme Kai quickly followed the group.

Lower Level

Goku: Hey what gives, this room looks just like the last one.

Y/n: Maybe, and this may sound crazy, but hear me out, maybe we never jumped in the whole in the first place, like think about it guys, maybe we just thought that we jumped into the hole, but in reality we didn't.

Goku: Wait, really? Whoa...

Vegeta: What, type of idiotic thought is that!?

Gohan: I have to agree with Vegeta here dad, in the last room we were in, I don't remember seeing that thing.

Gohan points over to Yakon who was stood near one of the entrance doors.

Y/n: W-what? How did- how did he get here? Did anybody see him when we got in here, because I don't remember seeing him.

Goku: Y/n, maybe your theory is correct.

Y/n: What? O-oh y-yeah, of course.

Goku: Anyway, this guy looks pretty slow.

Supreme Kai: N-no way!.. that's Yakon! Demon Beast... Yakon!

Babidi: In the interest of time, I'll teleport you to your beloved Homeworld of darkstar, and its pitch black environment... Make sure to retrieve plenty of energy for me!

Once again, they were all teleported to a new location, courtesy of Babidi.

Darkstar, the homeworld of Yakon

Yakon: So... which one should I eat first?

Suprem Kai watched as Goku turned over to Y/n, and then the next thing he knew, Goku was now making his way up to Yakon while Y/n had a face of defeat on his face while holding rock.

Y/n: Honestly... I don't know, anymore...

Gohan facepalmed himself.

Gohan: Seriously...?

The eerie atmosphere sets the stage for an intense showdown.

The battle begins as Goku powers up to his Super Saiyan form, showcasing his incredible strength. Yakon, using his unique ability to absorb energy, is confident that he can drain Goku's power and gain the upper hand. Undeterred, Goku engages Yakon in fierce combat.

Yakon attacks Goku with swift punches and kicks, but Goku effortlessly dodges his strikes and counters with his own flurry of blows. The two warriors exchange blows with impressive speed and agility, showcasing their immense combat skills.

As the fight progresses, Yakon realizes that Goku's power and speed are far greater than he expected.

Goku then decides to test Yakon's energy absorption ability. He powers up to unleash a massive energy blast, intentionally allowing Yakon to absorb it. Yakon greedily consumes the energy, believing he has gained a significant advantage. However, Goku quickly surmises that Yakon's gluttony for energy is also his weakness.

With his cunning strategy in mind, Goku proceeds to continuously feed Yakon more energy, far beyond the creature's capacity to absorb. Overwhelmed and unable to handle the excessive energy intake, Yakon swells up and eventually explodes, defeated by the very power he sought to exploit.

After Goku defeated Yakon, they were all teleported back to the ship.

Vegeta: If this is what their throwing at us then this Majin Buu creature must be a real weakling.

Supreme Kai (Shin): I promise you, Majin Buu is not one to underestimate, he is the ultimate warrior... That's why it's really important you three try to not get any of your energy taken.

Y/n: Don't worry yourself, Shinie, we got this!

Supreme Kai (Shin): I fear you don't understand the complexity of the situation, if Majin Buu has enough power to be released then it's over for all of us...

Meanwhile, Babidi and Dabura were at the bottom floor watching everything transpire through their crystal ball.

Babidi: W-what in the world are these people!

Dabura: I know what to do now... I shall handle these intruders myself! And in doing so I should be able to retrieve more than enough power to bring back Majin Buu.

Babidi: W-wait... Maybe that will not be necessary...

Babidi looked at his crystal ball, the ball showed what the group was up to now and it seemed they were in a bit of an argument.

Y/n: Oh come on best buddy, calm down.

Vegeta: Shut up you! This is taking too long! I'm going to end this right here and right now!

Goku: Hang on Vegeta, you don't want to do anything rash, for all we know, any energy attack you're planning on using to destroy the ship could be easily absorbed to power up Majin Buu...

Vegeta: I'm done playing games, I want to get this done and over with so I can finally settle things with you! That's the whole reason I joined that stupid tournament in the first place!

Y/n: Hey, best buddy don't you wanna settle things wi-

Vegeta: -Shut up damnit! This doesn't concern you, this has never concerned you so stay out of it, damnit!

Returning back to Babidi, he had a grin on his face as he continued watching the altercation through his glass ball.

Babidi: So? Did you sense it?

Dabura: Yes I did, among those four, the one the sharp pointed hair is the one who possess the evil energy. With a heart that evil... We can most certainly turn him to our side.

Babidi: You see! We can make them fight among themselves and then reap the resulting energy! That should be more than enough to revive Majin Buu.

Returning back the group, Vegeta was somewhat able to calm down, and just as fast as he was calmed down he was suddenly hit with a strong shock through his head.

Vegeta: Augh...! Augh...!

Supreme Kai (Shin): He's actually doing it!

Vegeta: Aggghhh!!!

Vegeta powered up into super Saiyan as he continued to wince in pain as he tried fighting off Babidi's mind control.

Supreme Kai: Babidi is using the evil in your heart to control you! Clear your mind remove all evil thoughts from your head.

Vegeta: S-shut the hell up!!! I-i don't need you... To tell me what to do...

Gohan: V-vegeta, don't let that monster take control of you...

Y/n: Best- Vegeta... Calm down...

Vegeta lowered his head as he now seemed to calm down, everything seemed okay, until he raised his head to face everyone revealing the M imbedded in his forehead. He then charged up.

Babidi: Yes! Now let's give you all a more suitable place to fight... Papparappapa!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416 2 3
I don't own Dragon ball super but I do own Two characters.
2.7K 199 23
The last female of a mostly extinct race, who was held captive her whole life by the very being who extinguished them- Is thrown back into reality an...
1.5K 28 4
A Super Saiyan God has come to Earth to wipe out all the saiyans. Will Goku be able to reverse the despair or is all hope lost?/ The haunting past of...
97 0 15
The beginning of a new story in the Dragon World. Following a tragedy, Noca, a young Saiyan on Earth, is forced to embark on a journey to discover wh...