Forgotten | {Jay's Little Sis...

Per marauder501

You know the main 4 VK's, but what if one of them had a sister, who they left. Her name is Naomi, her father... Més

Cast And Info
1- The News
2- The Offer
3- New Family
4- The Coronation
The Coranation- Summary
Authors Note
5- Will you go on a date?
6- The Date
7- What's my name?
8- Kidnapping
9- Confronting & The Deal
10- Long Lost Mother
11- Long Lost Sister
12- Pirates Plan
13- Its Goin' Down
14- Kidnapping 2.0
15- The Tour
16- Uma and Cotillion
17- Uma and Cotillion p2
18 - Uma and Cotillion p3 and responsibilities
19- Inbetween Movies
A/N
Cast and Info p2
25- Outfits and Styles
20- VK day
21- Hades
22- Meanwhile
A/N
24- The Meeting
25- Is that.. Jay?!
26- Out the Barrier
27- In Bore-adon (again)
A/N
28- Fucking knights...

23- Meanwhile p2

690 19 0
Per marauder501

I've counted in my head, it's been forty-five minutes and I have already had around 5 panic attacks. I was currently in the corner, crying and trying to stop another panic attack from happening.

"Your ok.. y-your ok" I repeated while wiggling my fingers. Just then, I heard a bang on the door, I whimpered from the loud noise, "your n-not back there" I whispered to myself.

"NAOMI! NAOMI? ARE YOU IN THERE" I hear Harry's voice call out.

"H-Harry?" I said, my voice soft and shaky.

"Shit, worse than we thought Gil," he said, most likely to Gil, "OK, WE ARE GOING TO KNOCK DOWN THE DOOR" he said, "ONE, TWO, THR-"

"You guys know, there's, uhm, there's keys in the guards pockets.. r-right" I said laughing a little but still shaking.

"Oh, yeah? Get the keys!" Harry said again. I heard the door unlock and I got more flashbacks. Shit, shit, shit.

I saw a figure approaching me and I backed away and covered my face. "Please.... please, please" I whispered

"Hey.. hey Naomi? It's ok" I heard a soothing voice tell me, to deep to be Gils and no accent so it isn't Harry.

I opened my eyes to see Hades. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. He hugged me back and we walked out the cellar, with his arm wrapped around me protectively.

"Ok.. Ni, I'm going to take these bracelets off now, ok?" He asked gently. I nodded in response, my face was now emotionless, again.

"I-it might create a sonic blast.. be careful it doesn't hurt you" I said, still stuttering a little. He nodded.

I put my arms out and he took one off and waited for an impact. He sighed of relief and did the same with the other one, it let out a blast that almost knocked him down but he was fine.

"I'm so sorry!" I said to him, worry tracing my voice but my face was still empty.

"Hey, hey, it's ok" he said, hugging me. "It's ok. Come on, let's go get Harry and Gil"

I feel us walking up some stairs and look around, I see Harry scaring Henry and Gil tying up some others. I lean my head on Hades chest and I see Henry's eyes widen and brows furrow.

"Ni! Your ok!? Thank Hadeeeee- uh I mean hooray?" Gil says, realising Hades is right in front of them.

I smiled a little, but sadness still showed through it, and we all walk out, leaving the captured captors all tied up.

--___***___--

'
Dear Celia and Dizzy,

We are terribly sorry to be writing to you instead of Naomi, but we have a S̸m̸a̸l̸l̸ big problem. She was recently captured by Henry and now her PTSD is resurfacing again. We (me and Harry) know only you two and Uma can calm her down so we hope that you tell us how to calm her down or come? Though it may be too soon for you which is understandable. I'm sorry that we had to take you out of your fun at Auradon, but we also hope you understand the urgency of this topic.

Kind regards, Gil

(Also how's my fancy words and writing?! I have been practicing! Nia taught me, please help her get back to normal..)

'

Jay's POV

I was getting back from coaching my new tourney team since coach retired and me, Mal and Evie had officially graduated. Carlos was a year younger and still had one more year.

"Shit" I hear someone say.

"1. What's wrong and 2. Language" I say to Celia, who is the one who said it. I studied her more closely, she was reading a letter that looked a bit battered up. Most likely from the isle.

"Is that from Naomi? She sent you one earlier, didn't she?" I asked.

"Yes, she did. But this one isn't from Naomi.. it's about her. I need to find Dizzy. Can you get Mal and Ben, if they're free. It's important." She said looking at me worried.

I nodded and left to find them, if it's about Naomi, something bad could of happened, like really bad knowing her luck.

I got Mal and Ben just after they left a meeting about Auradon, they're have another one tomorrow, that's concerning. Isn't it?

We walked into Evie's 'Starter Castle' too see Evie, Celia and Dizzy all huddled around the letter.

"Got them, now can you please tell me what's wrong with my sister?" I asked concerned.

She handed me the letter from.. Gil?! I read it and my eyes widened at every word. "Shit" I mumbled. I handed the letter to Mal and Ben.

"Was it really that bad?" Evie asked concerned. All Celia and Dizzy did was nod, with no hesitation. For fucks sake, this is my fucking fault, isn't it?

"When do you need to go?" Ben asked.

"As soon as possible, otherwise she's gonna do something she will regret like last time" Dizzy said. Celia elbowed her in the ribs and gave her a stare to shut up.

"What happened last time?" I asked cautiously.

"It's- it's not our thing to say" Celia said.

"Please, I just want to know if she's safe" I pleaded with tears in my eyes.

"Uhm.. well," Celia was thinking. She sighed, and nodded for Dizzy to tell us.

"It was the night of the Coronation" she started. All our eyes widened at the thought. If she saw, oh shit I wasn't even thinking about her, if she saw then... shit shit shit.

"She was watching?" Carlos asked concerned.

"Yeah, Maleficent told everyone on the isle to watch, for the "take over"." Celia responded.

"I wasn't there to calm her down then so-" Dizzy continued.

"What about Celia?" Mal interrupted.

"We weren't friends back then, we met through our boss" Celia clarified.

"Anyway.. I wasn't there to calm her down, so.. she ended up, like really injuring herself. She kept, punching walls until all the skin on her knuckles, like, peeled off. She ended up breaking them and really hurting herself, physically and mentally. Maire said she wouldn't come out her room for a few days"

We all looked at each other in shock. We knew she was going through something but, that bad, I don't think anyone would have predicted that.

--___***___--

We let Celia and Dizzy go to the Isle to see Naomi. I couldn't believe that she was that bad.

--___***___--

Celias POV

We got to the Chip Shoppe and we were face to face with Harry. He looked worried, which (obviously) made us more worried. He pointed to Gil and Marie who lead us to her

"She's not came out of her room or bed since.." Gil said, frowning.

"How did you calm her down last time?" Dizzy asked Marie.

"Uhm.." Marie blushed a bit, "well I kinda let her get all her emotions out by talking but, um something else happen too.. but we're not gonna talk about that.." Marie was blushing HARDDD. Bro. Like what were they doi.. OH SHIT! THEY KISSED! Actually, y'know what, doesn't matter right now.

"Alright?" Dizzy said.

Gil opened the door to No-mi's room, the only thing that indicated any life I there was a thin blanket shuffling. Naomi..

"Hey Cricket.. uhm. We brought you some guest.. just, y'know, talk to them." Gil said, concerned. He walked up to her and put food next to het bedside table, she stroked her head, in a brotherly way, and him and Marie left.

Naomi didn't move at all, she stayed in her bed, only her chest moving up and down.

Me and Dizzy looked at each other, "Naomi?" We said at the same time.

She shoots up, and looks at us with a broken look. We didn't need to look at each other for confirmation, me and Dizzy ran up to her. She started sobbing and holding us both. We have seen her at so many stages, but never this fucked up.

Sup guys, ima be honest, i rlly can't be arsed to continue with this part, so ima skip it and go back tobher healing process and the original story/movie. Also, I know all the timings are fucked up, but I'm making it longer and my maths just doesn't math so yours shouldn't either 👍 oh and also, I know you can't get over trauma and PTSD as quickly as I have put in here, but for the sake of the story, Naomi can. I don't mean to offend anyone here xx

--___***___--

Naomi's POV

I was recovering pretty well. It had been a week since Celia and Dizzy came, and being with them really helped. Of course they went back a day after, but I was still doing better. I was starting to joke around and talk more with Gil and Harry, I went back training, as well as work (ya know, the 'Hot Cheeto'). My life was getting back together now and I was good again, obviously my trust issues were acting up again, along with my random no emotion phases, but it was become less and less frequent.

Celia and Dizzy keep sending me letters to check on me and most the isle now know I have ties with Hades, so that made them even more scared of me than they already were. Han's stupid son got a good scolding off his father and his sister, Elena. I'm very grateful to her, we didn't get along at first, but she's a'ight.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

11.9K 180 7
When the pressure of being a royal becomes too much for Mal, she returns to the Isle to find out that her archenemy Uma, daughter of Ursula, has take...
46.8K 653 29
Six months... Is that all it takes to change everything or fix everything? Six months after the coronation of King Ben and the five Vks are still liv...
50.5K 1K 35
When Mal and the other VKs leave and never return, Magnolia feels nothing but betrayal. She had no sister and the person she thought was her mother w...
21.1K 723 31
(The first one or two chapters are written differently than the rest of the story. I started this story when I had a different writing style. It chan...