Fight Of Her Life

By Creative_Deja

I held my head straight as I enter the shop ordered what I want then exit the shop. A dark blue crown pulled... More

Read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Instagram post
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter ,36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author reveal
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Happy New Year
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 13

1.2K 84 9
By Creative_Deja

How is the book so far??

Amelia Hazel Smith 17
Thursday October 12 2023
Bell Park, NYC
.
.
.
.
.

We pulled up at a huge building with Bell Park marked in it with bold letters. Everyone start to get out of the car so I followed suit. I hold my gold dress up so I don't trip.

Dem ppl yah seh dem a carry me go restaurant fih early birthday gift and all dis seh a wah park. Paris hold my dress tail as I climb the stairs using the railing.

Aunty way Infront of us and held the door open for me to enter, why the hell this yah room yah so dark.

Nuh tell me seh a surprise party??

The lights comes on people are jump out screaming surprise some with glasses in hand.

Dem betta have non-alcoholic champagne in yah or apple juice

I can my face trying not to cry, my brother walk towards me and rap his arms around me.

I hug him back and cried thank god a water proof makeup cause god know me would a look a mess .

He take my hand and lead me to a tall golden chair that is at the centre of the stage.

I take my seat and the music start playing and everyone start to interact.
.
.
.
.
.

" Hello, everyone thank you on behalf of my niece for attend this baby shower we really appreciate your presence and of course the gifts but now it's time for games afterwards we will be unwrapping the gifts, follow me to the table," Aunty stated  walking off the stage.

Mateo help me to stand on my feet we stand walking behind aunty. On the table to here are five dolls with a diaper and bottle.

" Alright guys, I need five males to stand behind each doll," Aunty said into the mic.

Three boys from school along with Mateo and Uncle Sammy head towards the table.

" Alright, listen carefully, the dolls that are placed Infront of you, you will have to feed them then they will let out the food and you have to change their diaper ," Aunty informed with a smile on her face.

" After three,"

The crowd including me started counting down and then they start, just by how they are holding the dolls make you laugh, Javier a boy from school drop his doll about three times I don't know how he manage.

Uncle Sammy is the first to finish and he did it correctly then Mateo the pampers is turned backwards, after which Javier followed and the baby diaper doesn't cover one of the baby cheek.

We burst out laughing then the two guys finish.

We moved on to the part where the person will have to drink out of a nipple bottle.

Mateo, Luca,Paris and Lucas walk around the table standing behind each bottle.

Aunty count down and they started sucking on the nipple bottles. Paris is first to finish them Lucas, Mateo rip the nipple off and started drinking from the cover.

After many more games trust me am tired and am not even playing

I take my seat and every one present there gifts.

Mateo walk up and hand me his gift and it a baby bath with name brand clothing and shoe.

Luxury baby and not even born yet

Paris walk towards me with a big box and a small bag.

I hurry to get rid of the papper and inside it s rocking chair I hug her and rush to open the small one inside its a box of  name brand pacifiers, with shoe.

I opened Aunty gifts and she gifted a bouncy, I received many more gifts we are only down to one that's the girl that Luca had on her arm.

Not even know why the fk she deh yah

She step up and press a button on a remove and the projector slide down and she started playing a video.

In the video their is a girl on her knees Infront of a boy pulling his pants. You could not see the boys face but the girl look alot like me. I look at her and she has a smirk on her face and everyone is now gossiping about me. I rush outside and drop on the steps crying my heart out

That's not me

Paris run out behind me along with my brother aunty and father

Everyone looking at me

I cried harder in my dress hopefully it doesn't mess up.

" That's not me," I started scream holding my hair.

Paris run to me pulling my hand  from my hair. The girl came out with her phone in her hand video me. Paris let go off me and rush towards her and jump on her.

Every stand there watching

Good

Mateo takes my hand a lead me to his car. We started driving but I don't know where we are going because am still crying.

Who is that in the video pretending to be me

Nothing really lasted forever

The car came to a stop and Mateo hop out and come to my side. He lift me up and place me on the car trunk. I started sobbing in his jacket.

Jayden Lucas Blake 21
August 12,2023
Blood Paw View Montego Bay

" Dawg nuh Ms. Taniya daughter dis," Paw asked pushing the phone in my face.

Watch the video of the girl that looks too much like Amelia giving head to man.

Wah the fuck dat so a days why she run weh and man cah find her

" So weh u a show me dat fah dawg," I asked in a serious tone.

Am hurt because me did actually like the girl and a dis come bout.

" See wah next one yah dawg but it look force you fuck," he stated look at the phone.

He showed me the video that definitely Amelia on the bed with Trey between her legs, the person behind the phone is laughing.

A definite rape dis.

And to think trey mek me deh yah a hide him out cause Jordan cause him seh Jordan a look fih him cause a wah him do

" Weh trey deh," I asked puffing my weed.

" Fih him time fih come in now, suppose to done dah job deh," He informed.

I respond with a nod.

" When him come Uno carry him come down a the chambers and link me ago Inna me office," I instructed walking to my office.

A cah rape dem rape r

Watch the video over and over, I can see that it crop and cut, I called Henry in the room to recover the full video and to know who is posting it.

He recovered it after a few minutes and the video start when they covered her mouth and po on her down at first she was scream stop until she stop and started crying.

I shut the laptop down and my anger changed to 1000 real quick.

Why the fuck me Neva know dis

R owna fren set r up but

Paw enter the room and informed me that Trey is downstairs. We head to the chamber and he is there strap to a chair.

" A wah me do to you boss," He asked with a shaky voice.

" You nuh do me nothing," I said walking over to him.

" So weh all a dis fah," He respond.

" Yow bad man me done tell u a thing eno, now just shut you mouth and me do the talking, ago play something and you watch it," I said.

" You know wah girl weh name Amelia," I asked looking down at him.

" Yes boss a me sister friend," He respond.

" Why r fadda did kill you twin brother  and you sister then " I asked.

" Mnk weh dem do," He answered.

"Ahhh," I respond.

Pressing play on the laptop the projector comes on and I started playing the video.

I stop it after a few minutes and he look terrified.

" A who dat," I asked pointing to the person.

" Me brother," He respond

So me look like fool now

"Me seh a who dat," I asked again.

" A me twin brother dat boss," He respond.

" You think me a ediot you lie so bowy," I aske dwalking towards him with my blade.

" You twin brother Neva Inna the country when this happen blue the cut pon u hand tell something," I respond.

He start crying pleading about he is sorry.

I laugh and start stabbing him after which I ordered the nurse to stitch him up.

Nuh done wid you yet affi go link Jordan cause something a gwan weh me nuh know bout.

Paris

Tira

Amelia

_______________○○○♡○○○_______________

!☆¡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 8K 39
Jamaican Romance Book F R A G I L E ✍︎ "Yuh f*cking naive, wh...
119K 11.3K 58
"Gwaan poh yuh head." "Wa?" "Yuh nah hear?" "How mi aguh duh dat when mi foot tie up?" I sighed but obliged whilst holding onto his hand for support...
221K 18.2K 83
In her last year studying to be a doctor, the young beauty stumbles upon someone who would change her life in the most unexpected ways...whether thro...
35.8K 2.3K 53
"Lia stop fuck round wid mi bredda...right now yah mek mi head chip!"he yells. "Weh mi a do?..no you seh a did just wah one night thing!"i said sarc...