The Lord's Wife || Diluc x Fe...

Por jugodechina

After a substantial loss of money, your father needs to divise a plan in order to keep the properties your mo... Más

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10

Chapter 9

225 7 9
Por jugodechina

NSFW WARNING.

"Doctor, surely he won't find 2 million mora by 4 weeks." The masked man took a sip of stale beer. "You might as well steal the girl now."

"I'm well aware he cannot make 2 million mora, not even if he prostituted himself and his daughter." The blue haired man walked back and forth in the cold grey room. In the middle, a long discussion table propped with plates and silverware, as if ready for dinner. "However, he can borrow the mora."

The masked man scratched his head, creating more frizz than he already had. "How so? The Nachtnebel clan has no allies."

"Lord Gregor seems to plan to marry her daughter off, it just so happens it's someone I do not like." He stopped in front of one of the chairs, gripping the chair's back. "Diluc Ragnvindr." His gaze narrowed, although it was hard to see as the blue haired man also had a mask on.

The masked man stood up straight from laying by the wall and walked towards the chair opposite to the one the Doctor was gripping. "So what? Then it means you will get the money that whore of a woman owed you."

"You lack a vision for opportunities." He finally sat down. "If I wed the last daughter of the Nachtnebel clan, not only would I have access to all the money from the clan, but I would also have an opportunity for the clan to be mine. The girl is an important asset, but if she comes to be of trouble then..." He smiled, crookedly. "She might as well die." They laughed.

---

"Lady y/n!" Hillie came skipping towards you with a broom on one hand and a letter on the other. "Lady y/n, Good evening! The mailman left me this letter for you, it seems to be from your clan." She gracefully handed you the letter that was closed by a wax seal with your clan's emblem; emblem that was rarely seen. "Thank you, Hillie."

Diluc was not at the house today, he had to work with the Angel's Share for a few days because his usual server had come down with a cold. Carefully, you opened the letter and found yourself with much less writing than you thought.

𝓜𝔂 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽, 𝔂/𝓷

𝓘𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽. 𝓐𝓼 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷, 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓭𝓾𝓽𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮. 𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓪 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪 𝓼𝓾𝓬𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓰𝓮.

𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓭, 𝓪𝓾𝓷𝓽 𝓡𝓲𝔃𝓪.

Attached to the letter, was a time and a place that you had to go to, to retrieved the products.

"Doesn't sends me letters in 6 months but the moment she knows of my engagement that only benefits her, she sends for me. Unbelievable." You scoffed and folded the directions into a small cross body purse you had. "Hillie! I'll be back in a few!" You shouted.

You walked towards the place the directions very clearly explained to expect the alchemist but, as you got closer, it did not seem promising. Finally there, you sat next to the Statue of the Seven that's right in front of the gigantic tree, also known as WindRise. "Why on Teyvat would an alchemist meet here? Should it not be in the city?" You pouted, resting your head on your fist.

In a few minutes you hear footsteps behind you. "Hello. you must be y/n, correct?" You looked behind you, and found yourself staring at a young man, pale as chalk with lustrous blonde hair. "I am. Are you the Alchemist?" You asked, standing up.

"Yes, My name is Albedo. I apologize for meeting here but as I explained to your aunt, I've been researching in DragonSpine and this is as far as I could go." He opened up his bag, rummaging around in it. "It's alright, I like taking walks so it's not a problem" You smiled to reassure him but he didn't seem to react. "Your aunt commissioned me to make you this potion." He handed you a slim but long bottle with a white-ish thick substance.

"What is this?" Your slightly disgusted face made him smirk.

"Did she not tell you?" He was still smirking, as if holding a laugh. "No, at all."

"Well, with all due respect, this is a potion to help you be fruitful when engaging in sexual relations. In other words, It helps getting pregnant." Your eyes widened and you blushed.

"Oh! Wow- okay!" You were embarrassed, why in the world would your aunt NOT tell you what she wanted to give you. "Thank you, Albedo. For your time and um, giving me, this." He laughed and returned the good byes.

When you got back to the house you opened the bottle on the sink and let it all drain out, Nobody was around to ask you about it so it was the perfect moment to get rid of it. It wasn't that you didn't want children. Just, not now, nor think this was an appropriate way for your aunt to give you this. After it was completely empty, you left the bottle next to the sink and went to lay on the couch. You picked up a book and started reading until Diluc came back.

"Hello, Diluc" You said, tiredly. "Evening, y/n. You sound like you're tired." He smiled, undoing his pony tail and removing his long black coat. "I am. How was your day?" You asked closing the book, but keeping a finger in. "Ah, thankfully nobody fainted on me." You rolled your eyes laughing.

"What's this?" He asked, picking up the glass bottle. You blushed and opened the book, smashing your face in it. "Nothing important." He immediately noticed your suspicious behavior. "Oh come on, you're going to have to do better than that if you want to hide something from me." He placed the bottle back on the counter. "It's dumb, really!"

He walked towards you and stood up in front of you, towering you. If you were to look straight forward, you would be greeted by his belt buckle. He crossed his arms, smiling. "tell me." The demand in his tone didn't match his facial expression. You looked to the side, avoiding his buckle at all cost, and hiding the redness that was probably appearing on your cheeks. You sighed. "My aunt gifted me a potion."

"And for what purpose?" He asked, still standing tall. You began tapping your finger on top of the book out of nervousness. "It's a potion that helps with..." You quickly glanced at his buckle and shifted your gaze back to his eyes. "Yes?" He tighten a bit. "It helps with being 'fruitful'..."

You both stared at each other in silence for a bit, but then, he breaks it by laughing. "Did your aunt seriously sent you that? What, did you drink it all?" He couldn't stop laughing, but you were embarrassed. "No! I dumped it in the sink." You hugged one of the pillows. "You have quite the aunt," He giggled, finally he stopped towering you and sat down next to you.

Diluc placed his hand on your cheek, forcing you to look at him. "She really thinks a potion will do such thing?" He asked with a different tone you had yet to hear.

His other hand slowly travelled to your lower back, stopping at the side of your thigh. He leaned towards you, as if he was going to kiss you. "My," He grabbed your hand and gently placed it on his buckle. You were burning up, your cheeks glowed red and your ladyship craved something she had not tried yet. "It's but you and me who can really do anything about being fruitful." He brushed his lips with yours but, before he could kiss you, he stopped. When he backed away you could tell he was sweating and red. A certain bump was noticeable on his pants. When he stood up, he covered up and went upstairs without a word.

You had been holding your breath for a bit, so you let out a sigh. You thought, this damned couch always makes y'all act a certain way.

After processing what had happened, you rose and walked towards Diluc's room. It was almost entirely closed but a slight bit of the door remained opened. As you silently got closer, you heard noises. Was he running a marathon inside his room? Why was he panting? and suddenly, you hear your name.

Sung like a lullaby, without breath at it's last letters and excitement at it's beginning.

When you peeked to see what was going on, you tripped on the small step and he quickly hid under the covers. The door was now wide open, Diluc had no bottoms on and you were standing still in front of the room. The only thing keeping him hidden are the sheets. He's shivering, like if he was getting shocks of electricity, sucking in sharp breaths.

"I'm so-"

"I was trying to be a gentleman." He shot at you. You had no answer for this, but your body seemed to have it. Yet, you remained there. "Why did you follow me?"

You couldn't tell if he was mad, his voice seemed desperate. "I wanted to know if you were okay." You shifted your legs, slightly applying pressure between them.

"Come here." His gaze was on fire. It felt like at any moment he would bite you and kill you. You walked towards him slowly, making an end at the side of the bed he was most close to.

"What do you feel?" He asked. "What do you..?" You asked confused yet knowing exactly what he meant. He simply pointed with his gaze. An ache between your thighs became more and more overwhelming.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you today." He said. His hand was caressing the bump on the sheets. "Tell me, y/n. Do you want this?" He reached out a hand to you, waiting and hoping you would take it. And so you did.

Your heart was racing and your face grew hot. He gently pulled you to him, brushing his lips with the corners of your mouth, continuing with a passionate kiss. He held you by the waist, slowly rolling your top off of you. His face met with your boobs, so elegantly tucked in a brassiere. He kissed you again, this time sucking your bottom lip once or twice. "Are you ready?" He pulled away, sitting a bit straighter. You nodded, not sure to what you just said yes to.

He grabbed your hand and softly placed it on top of the covers that hid away his bulge. He guided your hand to caress it. It was big, you bit your tongue. "When you're ready, remove the cover." He ordered, but still remaining gentle. Your ladyship was throbbing, and yet, your mind was still unsure.

Finally, you removed the covers. His cock came up with force, twitching. You looked at Diluc with a bit of worry, it was even larger than you felt. He cupped your face, pulling you to look at him. "Now, put your pretty little hands around it and softly thrust." You tried to look at what you were doing but Diluc did not allow you to look, He forced you to look at him.

You began trusting slowly and watched Diluc squint his eyes and softly letting out shaky breaths. He let go of you. "You're doing so good." He started to brush your hair. "Now, with your mouth, open wide and hide your teeth, then suck. You can use your saliva as well." You looked at his cock and then at him. "It's.."

"You'll be okay." He interrupted you. And so, you spat a good amount of saliva on him and spread it with your hands. You looked at him again, and he only looked at you with desire. Your lips began parting around his cock, making him tremble and let out a sharp breath. Your cheeks hollowed and you began sucking up and down on him. Diluc threw his head back and started breathing heavier. "Oh.. You're doing so good, y/n. So good.." His hand gathered as much hair as possible and held it for you so it wouldn't get on the way.

You could feel your ladyship becoming humid, throbbing and making your thighs twitch between each other. You hardly ever indulged in masturbation since you had a hard time getting turned on by yourself. But this... This was bringing another beating heart to you.

"Y/n.." He squinted his eyes roughly, and pulled you off his cock. You took a breath, it was so girthy that it was difficult to breathe. "Mmm.. Your tongue, use it." He did not look at you. You began swirling your tongue around the tip and with no preparation, he released his seed. You jumped, as some got on your face. You licked what was near your mouth, it was salty. Diluc pulled you towards him, heavy breathing and muscles contracting. "You look so good with my cum on you." He brushed a strand of your hair away from your face, gently rubbing off some of the cum that was near your eyes as well.

You were silent, but your body was the complete opposite of that. "You did so good, y/n." He kissed you and grabbed onto your chest, gently massaging it. "What did you think of that?" He cupped your face with both hands. "It's big." Is the only thing that escapes your mouth. He giggles, looking at you with a certain sweetness that could only be seen in this very moment.

"Now," He slowly shifted in the bed, making you lay down and now him sitting on the bed. With one hand he maintained balance and the other travelled from your cheeks, to your lips, and to your chest. You began shaking, your body almost having a mind of it's own.

"Are you ready for yours?"

---

Sorry about taking so long to upload a new chapter, hope you guys enjoy this one!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

511 14 11
Our beloved brothers from Mondstat is here! Take a look at their life filled with many adventures and many exciting stories. Meeting with new friends...
1.2K 31 11
Kaeya fears Diluc's vermillion eyes. He has ever since the other man returned to Mondstadt 2 years ago. He ignored it at the time, hoping it was a st...
192K 7.7K 30
"𝐼𝑓 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝑤𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑦𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟" ________________________...
5.8K 262 24
Anachronistic - (adj) belonging to a period other than that portrayed. After countless struggles of escaping from Inazuma and its' Sakoku Vision Decr...