[Izuku: The King of Union Aca...

By Bretrain5

What if Izuku has weak quirk called Gamer System? What if Izuku chose Union Academy, but for a different reas... More

[Prologue: A Yagi No More]
[Chapter 1: The Union Entry Exam]
[Chapter 2: 'Family' Reunion]
[Chapter 3: First Day at Union Academy]
[Chapter 4: Getting to Know 1-C]
[Chapter 5: Battle Training]
[Chapter 7: The Dukes Strikes]
[Chapter 8: The Dukes Origins]
The Imperial Dukes
[Harem Pt1]
[Chapter 8.5: Fucking a Shield(+18)]
[Chapter 9: USJ Invasion]

[Chapter 6: 'Family' Court]

3.3K 79 33
By Bretrain5

[No One Pov]

After the joint battle training was over,  Izuku along with his classmates returned to class, but Hisashi pulled Izuku to the side to deal with something.

Izuku: Dad? What's wrong?

Hisashi: It seems that Toshinori and Inko is planning another attempt in taking you back.

Izuku: Seriously? When will they understand that it'll never happen?

Hisashi: I know. And to make it worse, they might be receiving help by the council.

Izuku: Oh come on.

Hisashi: Luckly for us, we have someone within the council to help as well.

Izuku: Really? Who?

Hisashi: You'll see. But tomorrow, we'll be going to family court.

Izuku: Understood.

[Next Day]

At Family Court.

Security: All Rise for Judge Judy.

Judy: Alright. Let's begin.

Yagi Lawyer: You're Honor. My clients would like to have Izuku Yagi to be returned to his family.

Midoriya Lawyer: You're honor. The Yagi family has caused Izuku Midoriya nothing but pain and misery for most of his childhood life.

Judy: I would like for Mr. Yagi to speak first.

Toshinori: Thank you, Your honor. You see, Izuku Yagi is my stepson and my wife's biological son. We have been taking care of him since birth until last year when he ran away from us.

Hisashi: Your honor. If I may.

Judy: Of course.

Hisashi: The Yagi Family didn't take care of Izuku. They only cared about him before they discovered his quirk. But after that, Toshinori and Inko stopped caring about Izuku and focused their time and effort on their daughter, Izumi Yagi. Izuku from the age of 4 to 16 of last year had to take care of himself, he has do what usual responsible adults would do for a child. And yet, they never did that for Izuku.

Inko: But we are responsible.

Hisashi: Oh really? Because when I found Izuku last year after he ran away from you. He told me everything about his life, leading up to the day he left you. And I caught some of those events, which were major red flags.

Judy: Like what exactly?

Hisashi: Your Honor. There has been times when Izuku was hunger and needed some food. So he would try to ask Inko or Toshinori, and from what he told me, he said "No. These are for Izumi. She need to get stronger."

Izuku: Or the times they left me home alone.

Toshinori: What?

Izuku: Oh. You don't remember? The trips to Disney world?

Inko: But we took you with us?

Hisashi: No. You didn't. I found the days when you left for Disney World. I found that you only paid the tickets for you, Toshinori and Izumi. And you want to know where Izuku was during your trip?

Izuku: You Three left me at the Yagi Manor. You left an unsupervised 10-year-old child at home, for an entire week. While you three had fun at Disney World.

Judy: Jesus.

Hisashi: And then, there was another red flag that caught my attention. It was the time that you tried to arrange of marriage Izuku with the girls, who bullied him. Including your daughter.

Izuku: Seriously? I said that I'll never date any of them.

Hisashi: I know. They actually arrange it the year before you left them.

Izuku: The day that All Might shattered my hopes and dreams in him.

Toshinori: B-But...

Izuku: You remember. The days that you decided to make Izumi your successor. The day that you saved me from the Sludge Villain, before saving Izumi from the same villain.

Toshinori: O-Oh No.

Izuku: And I knew about Izumi and her friends plan to make me stop being a hero since the day they decided to betray and bully me. However, there is something they didn't know.

Izumi: Like what?

Izuku[Smirk]: Katsuki Bakugou. And Shoto Todoroki. They made this plan, not to stop me from becoming a hero. But to make sure that I wouldn't be in their way of the girls.

Hisashi: What do you mean?

Izuku: Simple. Katsuki and Shoto knew that I had no interest in the girls of their class. The plan was to ensure that I wouldn't get with any of them. But they didn't expect that the girls would still try to get with me. Not like I care.

Hisashi: Anyway. Your Honor. The Yagi Family never showed any love or compassion for Izuku. And even if they did, it would be fake.

Yagi Lawyer: Your honor. What evidence does the Midoriya's possibly have to confirm these claims?

Midoriya Lawyer: And yet, What evidence does the Yagi's have to prove that they love their son?

Then, a screen showed the picture of the Yagi Family, but none of them were with Izuku in them.

Midoriya Lawyer: What you all see before you are the evidence that we have to prove that the Yagi Family never cared for their son. And they will never care for him even if he returned to them. These pictures are 10-12 years of neglect caused by Toshinori Yagi and Inko Yagi. These Pictures are 10-12 Years of Abused and Bullying caused by Izumi Yagi and her friends, who are all 1-A Students of Union Academy.

Midoriya Lawyer then glared at the Yagi Family.

Midoriya Lawyer: Toshinori Yagi might be a hero. The greatest hero in the world. But as much as I'm concerned. Like my clients, Toshinori Yagi isn't worthy of being the Father of Izuku Midoriya.

Judy: That's enough. I've heard quite enough. I've already made my decision.

Toshinori: Thank you...

Judy: Izuku Midoriya shall with his biological father. And Hisashi shall have full custody of Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku/Hisashi: YYYEEESSS!!!

Yagi's: WWWHHHAAATTT?!?!?!

Judy: The evidence against the Yagi Family was more than enough to convince me. And I know that the Yagi Family tried to subrogate this court, through their connection with the council. The Judge that they have bribed was already dealt with.

Hisashi: Thank you, Your Honor.

Judy: This family Court is Adjourned.

[TIMESKIP]

Izuku and Hisashi then returned to the Midoriya Manor as Izuku went down to the workshop, where Melissa was working on the Full Gauntlet.

Izuku: Hey Melissa.

Melissa: Oh Izu. You're back. How was court?

Izuku: We won. Dad has full custody of me.

Melissa[Gif]: I'm so happy for you.

Izuku: Thanks Melissa. Oh, I wanted to give you something.

Melissa: What is it?

Izuku[Gif]: This.

Melissa[Blush]: H-Huh?!

Izuku: I know it was so sudden. But I...

Melissa[Gif]: Shut it You.

Izuku: Huh?

Melissa[Blush]: I'll admit. It was sudden. But I liked it. And I love you, Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku[Smile]: And I love you, Melissa Shield.

Izuku/Melissa[Gif]:

[Screen Switch]

We switch over to a secret military base as we could see someone was given a speech to an army of men.

???: Alright everyone. The time has come. We have waited 20 years to get our revenge on the world that rejected us. The time has come for them to face the wrath of our hard work and strength. We shall make the world regret their insolence! For We are the Imperial Dukes!

Dukes: YYYEEEAAAHHH!!!

???: But first. We must free our generals. The Twin Generals that'll lead us to victory. The Twin Generals that the heroes and their society has taken from us. For 20 years, they have waited! And their 20-year imprisonment has come to an end!

Duke: THE TWIN SUPREME GENERALS! THE TWIN SUPREME GENERALS! THE TWIN SUPREME GENERALS!

???: LET'S GO GET OUR THE TWIN SUPREME GENERALS BACK!!!

Dukes: YYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 10.4K 29
This is a Fanfiction based off of BNHA, or My Hero Academia. Instead of a reality where the main character, Izuku Midoriya, is born without a quirk...
28.4K 991 9
(OG art) Izuku has the ability to change into a wolf, his mother and father have the exact same powers. This attracted the public and they were const...
179K 9.8K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...
4.5K 79 8
In this world, every power system in fantasy were exist. Quirks, Resemblance, Sacred Gears, Chakra, Spiritual Pressure, Nen, Magic, Breathing Forms...