ALL YOUR LIES

By JaneNola

All Rémy Miller has ever known are lies until someone is able to give him the life changing truth. When study... More

✨ ALL YOUR LIES ✨
✨ Lie nr. 1
✨ Lie nr. 2
✨ Lie nr. 3
✨ Lie nr. 4
✨ Lie nr. 5
✨ Lie nr. 6
✨ Lie nr. 7
✨ Lie nr. 8
✨ Lie nr. 9
✨ Lie nr. 10
✨ Lie nr. 11
✨ Lie nr. 12
✨ Lie nr. 13
✨ Lie nr. 14
✨ Lie nr. 15
✨ Lie nr. 16
✨ Lie nr. 18
✨ Lie nr. 19
✨ Lie nr. 20
✨ Lie nr. 21
✨ Lie nr. 22
✨ Lie nr. 23
✨ Lie nr. 24
✨ Lie nr. 25
✨ Lie nr. 26
✨ Lie nr. 27
✨ Lie nr. 28
✨ Lie nr. 29
✨ Lie nr. 30
✨ Lie nr. 31
✨ Lie nr. 32
✨ Lie nr. 33
✨ Lie nr. 34
✨ Lie nr. 35
✨ Lie nr. 36
✨ Lie nr. 37
✨ Lie nr. 38
✨ Lie nr. 39
✨ Lie Nr. 40
✨ Lie nr. 41
✨ Final Truth✨ the Epilogue

✨Lie nr. 17

1.4K 63 77
By JaneNola

Lies:

No, I was just kidding

Céline:

Sorry, had an early class

Didn't want to wake you

I have been looking at my phone for the past five minutes, repeatedly reading her texts, because part of me is pissed I woke up to an empty bed.

Part of me gets it.

Maybe waking up next to each other is exactly what we shouldn't do.

At least if I want to keep my soul.

I had planned on it, but now I don't know if I need one.

Not after last night, and the few times before I started falling into the abys.

Me:

I'm pissed Céline

I missed out on your cute morning scowl

Honest, yet light, a little mocking, bringing out the clown side of me as a coping strategy.

However, a smile covers my face when I instantly watch the message turn to read.

Dot. Dot. Dot.

Terrific.

Céline:

I wouldn't dare to scowl at you before 7 a.m.

I just didn't want to bother you

Sorry

I read her message as I'm still lying in bed, the covers bunched up at my feet, the chilling morning air softly parading over my skin. She's probably in class, but that didn't stop me from thinking about her from the second I woke up.

The result?

Well...

Me:

I am bothered

Hot & bothered

Céline:

Oh yeah?

Me:

Yeah

I didn't get to show you my morning moves

Céline:

I expect nothing less than a detailed description

Me:

You sure you want to read stuff like that while you're in class?

Could be dangerous you know?

Céline:

Try me

Damn.

She's playing with fire while a smirk lights up my face, however little idea what to write down next. I'm good with numbers, less with words, but I give it a try.

Me:

The setting: a faint winter sun is peering through the curtains and lights up your face while I watch your lashes flutter against your cheeks

The move: I smile while I accidentally stretch out my arm and pull you into me, and...

I leave her thoughts marinate on that for a while until I see those dots appear again.

Céline:

Rém, Don't leave me hanging

So much more interesting than class

What's next?

Make it dirty

Me:

Your greedy ass wants more?

Dirty?

Okay

I chuckle to myself as I try to think about the plot, yet I don't have to think about it too long as I had been going over it in my head before falling asleep last night. One more reason why I was disappointed not to find her next to me this morning.

Me:

I hold you tightly

Put my mouth against your ear

and whisper something *dirty*

Céline:

Oh come on

Fill in the *dirty* part

Me:

Fine

Since you asked so nicely

*Morning babe, do you prefer a cute little kiss on your forehead or my face between your thighs?*

Céline:

Rémy...

Me:

You wanted dirty

Céline:

Nearly not dirty enough

But since you're asking...

Option two would have been great

Oh fuck.

That shit just gave me fucking butterflies.

No. No. No.

Now I can't stop thinking about it either.

I'm fucked for the rest of the day.

Great.

I turn around and groan loudly into my pillow as my dick has now grown painfully hard.

This is worse than I thought.

Fucking butterflies?

Seriously?

Me:

*🗿*

Forget my face between your legs, princess...

Now something else wants to claim that desirable place

Céline:

Don't you have to kiss a princess first before courting her with your dick?

She's not wrong. I should have kissed her by now, because the opportunities have been presenting themselves like wrapped up Christmas presents. I just know, once I kiss her, I'll never be able to get her out of my head, and some other beating organ somewhere in my chest.

What's that called again?

Oh yeah, my heart.

That stupid thing.

Me:

I'm thinking about it

Céline:

Alright prince charming

Next time I get you hard...

kiss me

Me:

*Kiss*

Céline:

Omfg Rémy!

Me:

Yup

That's what you'll be moaning

Soon

Céline:

Shut up

Me:

You're a dirty little girl

You like it

Céline:

Watch out for your soul Rémy

It's in danger

Some girl is trying to suck it out of you

Me:

I wish

I can say there are about ten more text conversations like the one above. All from her. I haven't even texted another girl since Céline waked into frame, and that's concerning because after a couple of days of not seeing her I'm extremely touch deprived. Even worse, I was actually starting to miss hanging out with her, just simply having her "around".

Right now, she is "around".

Only in the wrong room.

Again.

I might as well throw myself a pity party at this point because I'm just sitting on the edge of my bed trying to eavesdrop on her conversation with Rhett. Unfortunately, all I hear is inaudible chatter until the door slams shut and mine forcefully flies open.

I heard it, I should have anticipated on it too, unfortunately I didn't. Because right now I'm trying very hard to act as if I was doing... something.

Anything that doesn't look like I was sitting here trying to be a part of their project work.

It's embarrassing and also very obvious, but she doesn't seem to notice.

She takes a deep breath followed by a desperate sigh, two fists clenched by her side. "That asshole is asking for it!" She grits and now I notice the angry expression on her face.

Woah.

I frown, fly to my feet and meet her near the door. "Who? Rhett? What did he do?" Now my fist is balled and ready to find its way to Rhett's face if he tried anything on her.

He's my best friend, but-

"No." She looks up at me and shakes. "Eli."

Concern fills my chest when I hear his name.

"What about him?"

"He changed his number and started texting me." Her chest is moving up and down as she tries to suppress her anger. "He's threatening me to press charges for damaging his room. He says he knows it was me. I knew the code to his room. I was the only one who knew." She pulls up her shoulders and the desperate look on her face quickly fills with rage. "I'm gonna kill him. The audacity after the shit he did to your stuff. How did they not expel him after that!"

I shake remembering coach's phone call two days earlier. "He was let off with a warning." I mutter but my words spill a jerrycan of anger over her already worked up state.

"Unbelievable." She grits trough her teeth and I can tell she's having a hard time to catch her breath.

"Céline." I try to grab her attention while enveloping my hand over one of her fists. "Take a deep breath. You're angry. So am I. But there's nothing we can do."

"There has to be something? It's not right!" She shakes but I keep her fist at bay.

"Don't take it out on yourself. Or me." I tilt my head, trying to convince her with a soft dimpled smile. "If you go all MMA on me I'd have no choice but to strap you to my bedframe. My soul would hate that you know."

It's like my words pull her past the rain, straight into a rainbow as she burst out in a contagious laugh. "You know what?" Her fist relaxes in my hand and now her fingers intertwine with mine like sunshine on a cold morning. Warm, calming, perfect. "That puck and stick offer to take the edge off, does that still count?"

I frown in confusion. "Huh?"

"You once suggested I take my anger out on a puck, with a stick? I want to do that. Kind of now." She shrugs, her entire smile engulfed with mischief.

"I thought you'd never ask."

It's my lucky day.

I wet my lips as I give her a quick once over. She's wearing something comfortable, yet I know she put in the effort as her hair is tied in a perfect ponytail, her makeup light yet enhancing her green eyes perfectly, her knitted sweater is probably more expensive than my entire outfit from cap to shoes, and her leggings soft, yet perfect for our unexpected activity.

"You're going to be cold." I mutter at her while I notice the sparkle in her eyes that my investigative look has caused. Shaking with a smirk on my face I walk towards my closet and snap a sweater of the hanger.

"No I won't." She mutters back, her lips twisted in a smirk of her own. "Rémy I told you, I don't pull of the whole menswear look."

I squeeze my eyes at her before throwing the ball of fabric at her face. She catches it and gives me a defiant glare. "I don't need you to pull it off. I need you to put it on."

"Smart. Still no."

Jeez, she would be the first girl to say no to wearing a guy's clothes.

I'm not accepting it.

I watch her as she tries to put the sweater down on my bed, yet I stop her halfway. "Wear it. Not only will you be freezing your gorgeous tits of otherwise, but-" I sigh deeply, about to confess something for the sole reason of convincing her to wear the damn thing. "I need you to roll around in it, spray your expensive perfume on it, drool on it, I don't care. Put the damn thing on so I have something next time you have early class and decide not to bother me in the morning."

"Awww." She pitches her voice and I think I just melted her heart like a scented candle. "Do you want something that smells like me?" He eyes go all smiley and her lips all pouty.

Kissable, that's what she is right now.

I fucking hate myself.

"No, I was just kidding." I try to deny it but the way it comes out of my mouth isn't very confident. "Okay yes." I admit, all the blood rushing to my face.

A giggle escapes her as she brings the sweater to her chest. "Okay." A shrug follows her laughter and within a swift movement she starts to pull the sweater over her head. It falls down her body, the bottom reaching almost halfway her thighs, despite her being quite tall for a girl. "Yeah so hot. Mmhh, I already can feel the testosterone course through my veins." She rolls her eyes along with her mocking tone as she looks down at herself. I just know she hates it, but I think it's the cutest thing ever.

I chuckle, while I grab her hand. "Good, you're going to need it as you smash some pucks into the net."

"Hey, girls can play too." She squeezes her eyes at me in a menacing yet playful manner.

"I know. What size are you?"

"Pocket size." I instantly snort at her choice of words.

"I meant shoe, well, skate size?"

"Eight. Woman's size of course. I'm already wearing a size man sweater for the sake of your horny ass." She teases yet I instantly roll my eyes at her comment.

"Céline," I mutter, while boldly putting my hands in her waist and pulling her into me. I completely catch her off guard as she lets out an unexpected whimper. "My horny ass is very thankful. Now stop whining about the sweater," I say while one of my hands slides past the hem of said sweater to her butt cheek and I give her a soft needy squeeze. "Your ass is going to thank me later." She half moans, and then her stunned expression turns into a smirk. "Come on." I tell her while letting go, before grabbing a sweater for myself. "We'll pass by Woodsey's place, his girlfriend Stella plays on Harvard's women's team. I guess she might have some old skates lying around their place you could use. I refuse to let you break your neck on rentals. Let's hope she's a seize eight. Woman's size of course."

✨ Oh Rémy, the sweater thing was cute though. the abyss, he has fallen into it. 

✨ Any thoughts in this chapter, I know it was short but the next chapter is going to be a whirlwind. And since it's a DOUBLE UPDATE MONDAY today, go ahead :) 

✨ What do you think about the new cover? I think this one is a keeper. 

✨ So much love, Jane. Hope all of you are doing great!? (Yes I'm asking :p ) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 85.2K 40
*Being Published in 2022* ❝You can't deny that you're attracted to me, Nyx. Instead of fighting it, let's see what happens,❞ he grumbled, hands roami...
5.3M 104K 66
Danielle wanted to keep one thing locked away: her past. But that promise soon crumbles when a new face arrives on campus. Hockey forward, Hunter, i...
306K 8.9K 32
Logan Romano took the NHL like a hurricane- dark and brooding. With his natural talent, brute force and sheer determination, he goes completely unch...
692K 15.9K 41
Kiya's life lacks excitement. However, one day, while she is singing in her dorm bathroom, someone joins in on the other side of the wall. Initially...