A World to remember (countryh...

By PsychoNova13

(SLOW UPDATES) As a young adult, you were still curious of things. Now that you are at a legal drinking age... More

Prolouge
The beginning of a new adventure
The conversation
Getting to know a new country
Meeting the Europeans
Meeting the Europeans pt.2
A/N
A New day, A new Organization
Meeting the Southeast asians
The story of the female human
NATO and the Axis
The Argument
Red river days
Fear and joy
A/N
Freedom
Getting used to things
Historical Countries
A miserably failed prank
The Psycho
held hostage
Nazi Germany
United Nations Mission: 1
A/N
United Nations Mission: 2

Finding out a devious plan

189 8 1
By PsychoNova13

You woke up at 3:45 in the morning because your throat was parched.

You went down the stairs to go to the kitchen, however, you heard voices in the kitchen,

You leaned on the wall to not be visible, you heard the voices saying

"What should we do with the human?"

"Im not sure, She is annoying as fuck, I was thinking on maybe killing her while she is sleeping"

Hearing this, you stood there shaking with fear

"No, we can't do that, you know He will be pissed if we don't bring her Alive"

The random person groaned

"I really wanna kill her, but our 'boss' would literally kill anyone who thinks of even touching her or even just looking at her. "

" Unfortunately We can't dp anything, nor can He make a move to kidnap her or even kill the countries, not like they can die anyway. UN will be on our tail, and his punishments are the fucking worse"

" I know, 'Boss' had become addicted to the human, but he never met her personally, "

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring-*

" Hello? "

" Yes sir, we are currently at her house "

" Mhm"

You were still leaning on the wall, shaking rapidly.

You went back upstairs quickly trying to find a weapon, to you luck, you found a samurai sword, this sword was given to you by your self defense teacher as a gift after graduating University.

You took the sword, you hid behind the door, just incase they tried to break in the room.

Back to ??? POV:

"The boss want's us to capture the girl"

" Fucking fine! Lets go"

The two strangers went to the girls room quietly. Y/N then smacked the two with the sword. Unlucky for ther she missed and the two strangers drugged her....

A/n: I am so sorry this was short😭😭 I don't have any ideas and class starts in two days😭. im sorryyyyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 2.5K 31
It was just a regular day for you, after an exhausting day of work, you got home and get your well-deserved day off. The only difference is that you'...
187K 5.9K 28
Countryhuman x Reader! You a high school senior almost out of school. One day at a diner with your friend you see something you didn't think was real...
1.3K 28 12
bruhh this is the third time rewriting this ======== A tragedy happened in a big town, then, a myth or a curse, came true. ======== countryhumans sto...
84.7K 1.7K 63
UK has been going through some tough times with Brexit and parliament and his kingdoms are becoming reckless and want to break free. No one knows abo...