Face Claims and Forms for rps

By N3on_P3tals

Face claims and forms for group rps and apply fics More

Face claims
Heaven Sent - Group rp
It's just a bite...don't worry - Group rp
A Sunny Season - Group rp
Young and Rich - Group rp
Yoai Roleply
Heathens
Wonderful
In the pines
Seven deadly sons
Don't forget about me af
Laws don't exist
Starships
What exactly is madness?
Bones Brothers
We're all lying
Camp Teras
High School Mayhem
Wolf Lodge
Random pics of my cat
random drawing
My drawing
Hogwarts rp
Finding them
Summervilles academy for women
Nexilis
Nexilis
Nexilis
The Great Escape
WonderFull
WonderFull
WonderFull
Random Fcs
Hidden Below
Hidden Below
Hidden Below
ASMG
ASMG
ASMG
Hero x Villain code
Hero x Villain code
Hero x Villain code
Neverwood Academy
Neverwood Academy
Neverwood Academy
Neverwood Academy
Neverwood Academy
Neverwood Academy
The Curse of a Mad Man
Spidey Senses
Spidey Senses
Spider Senses
The Eclipse Manor
The Eclipse Manor
The Eclipse Manor
The Eclipse Manor
Shattered Unity
Shattered Unity
Shattered Unity
No mourners, No funerals
Drive Me Insane
Drive Me Insane
Drive Me Insane
This is a wild game of survival
Cheong Academy
Cheong Academy
Cheong Academy
Once upon a time
Once upon a time
Once Upon a time
Outfits for Once upon a time
Once upon a time
OUAT vacation outfits
Unearthly
Unearthly pt2
Unearthly
Unearthly pt 2
The Ren Project
The Ren Project
The Ren Project
The Ren Project
The Ren Project
The Ren Project
The 7 exes of Hannah Moore
The Fun and Joy
The Fun and Joy
The Fun and Joy
The Fun and Joy
The Fun and Joy
The Fun and Joy
The Fun and Joy
High School Mayhem
Highschool Mayhem
High School Mayhem
High School Mayhem
Highschool Mayhem
Highschool Mayhem
Playlists for OC's
Playlist for OC's pt.2
Poll
Musical Melodies
Musical Melodies
Musical Melodies
Hero x Villain
Hero x Villain
Hero x Villain
Hero x Villain
Kingdom's Edge
Kingdom's Edge
Kingdom's Edge
Kingdom's Edge
Kingdom's Edge
Once Upon A Time
Call For Me
Call For Me
Call For Me
Hopeless Adventure
Hopeless Adventure
Hopeless Adventure
Hopeless Adventure
Hopeless Adventure
Hopeless Adventure
Warren HA outfits
Playlists for OC's
Warren ZA Outfits
Darius ZA Outfits
Heidi ZA Extra
The Final Dance
Heidi TFD Extra
Heidi TFD Outfits
The Final Dance
Levina Extra
The Final Dance
Kimon Extra
The Final Dance
Dorian Extra
The Final Dance
Darcy's Extra TFD
The Final Dance
Gang Land
Gang Land
Magic Moon
Magic Moon
Darcy's Extra
Magic Moon
Rune Extra TFD
Gang Land
The Final Dance

Neverwood Academy

65 5 124
By N3on_P3tals

(No I did not delete Valentina just because I realize I am getting tired of the rich trope now and I had a character idea due to the harley quinn show -)

"Uhh...no means no, idiot"

Name: Violet Rivers, changed their name to Zero though and kept their last name.

Preferred Name/Nicknames: They prefer to be called Zero. Their nicknames are ZeZe, Z, Ero, Ro, anything else is fine.

Gender: Nonbinary

Sexuality: Asexual Biromantic

Pronouns: They/Them

Age: 16

Year: 3, Journeyman

Class: Mender

Pet: A raccoon named Bamboo and he is a bit mischievious, mostly digging in trash cans and trashing people's dorms and usually they have to explain to people about their raccon because of this. Bamboo also likes to scare people by weidling random items he finds especially butterknives, see this raccon running with a butterknife best to run.

Face claim: None

Appearance: They have pale white skin with freckles lightly dusting their nose and cheeks. They have more so droppy eyes, dead eyes with some bags under their eyes. They have heterochromia so their left eye is a icy blue color and their right eye is a light green color, they also have long eyelashes as well. They look more masculine and feminie at the same time, basically androgynous. They have a silver nose stud piercing in their right nostril and a eyebrow slash in their right eyebrow. They have a bit of ear piecrings in their ears mostly cuffs and some hand jewelry. They have bushy fluffy hair to their neck with black and blue hair.

(Hair style they have)

Clothing style:

Personality: They are more so always bored and have a deadpanned expression on their face. They get annoyed easily with a lot of people and sometimes feel disgusted when someone touches them without permission. They sometimes give people digusted looks on their face by an accident. They are pretty nice though speaking in a monotone voice and usually speaks sarcastically majority of the time. They do tend to get a bit nervous but isn't afraid to speak up for theirselfs. They tend to get flustered easily as well. If they feel like they don't like the conversation, they will simply just walk away without even ending the conversation most of the time. They tend to accidentally be blunt especially with the truth, immediately telling someone if they don't like a conversation or don't like the person and always has a reason for why they don't like something too. They tend to be a bit mischievous and sometimes likes to cause havoc and the thrill of not getting caught too. They tend to laugh at a lot of things especially when people get hurt, they are a bit of a mean person but their nice personality contradicts that supposedly.

Power description: They can control plants and earth, they may be in the 3rd year but they are a bit more powerful than their year due to having more training with their powers from their parents mostly father since their mother was a preserver. They can also heal mostly with animals though.

Background: Unknown

Strength: Loyalty, always gives people the truth no matter what, a good liar if they have to, their powers, can heal people, can control plants and earth.

Weakness: Gets bored easily, trusting people to easily, sometimes their loyalty, color blind and can only see in grey, can get manipulated easily surprisingly not as easily as some menders can but they can get manipulated pretty quickly, can get destroyed easily.

Likes: Doing fun things, sometimes just sitting down and relaxing, cooking, baking, math, chewing on random objects, fire, someone trying their food or new foods they make, talking to people, drawing, plants, animals, protecting the ecosystem, poison plants, etc.

Dislikes: The cold, people misgendering them, music, people getting mad at their raccon, Bamboo stealing things from people's dorms, lemon flavored things, peppermint, annoying people, not gettibg enough sleep, etc.

Hobbies: Drawing, baking, cooking, calculating math.

Electives: Cooking and Mathematics club

Other:

- They are 5'6

- They used to be friends with Echo since they were kids, they fell sort of out of touch though due to Echo's life and personality changing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 698 93
Welcome to Write Diversity, a Book of BIPOC Face claims, feature descriptions, and tips on character authentication from real people of color.
238K 5.3K 13
"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’‡π’‚π’—π’π’“π’Šπ’•π’† π’”π’„π’‚π’“π’š π’Žπ’π’—π’Šπ’†?" "𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 π’ƒπ’Šπ’“π’•π’‰ 𝒕𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒔." +++ I've gone off the deep end...I haven't written f...
8.2K 93 62
These are my ocs, feel free to rp!