When The Truth Comes Out

By Nessa_852

Y/N Macher was sixteen years old when she was impregnated by her brother's best friend and her secret boyfrie... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Ending 1
Ending 2
Bonus Chapter
A/N

Chapter 6

612 14 0
By Nessa_852

September 1995; The Macher House

I sat alone in my bedroom, pondering.

Billy and Stu had just left in quite a hurry, without telling me why, which was strange to me.

The tension between Billy and I grew since he got with Sidney. He told me it was just a plan to hurt her in the end. I thought he meant playing with her feelings. I'd later find out, in the hardest way, that I was wrong.

Still, seeing him with her really hurt. He knew this, but he didn't seem to care. He didn't care about anything anymore.

Billy became a ticking time bomb since his mother left. Before then, seeing him angry was a rare occurrence. Now, it was more often than not.

Still, he never lost his patience with me.

The house was too quiet without the boys. Stu and I's parents were gone again, and Leslie was still living with her current boyfriend.

It was just me.

I took the alone time to do some self-care. After cleansing my face, I smeared a clay face mask across my skin as hot water filled my jetted bathtub. I poured some of the lavender-scented bubble bath into the tub, then stripped out of my robe.

I'd be sixteen in almost a month, and I was beyond excited for the party that would come with it.

I sighed as I submerged myself in the hot water. It relaxed my too-tense muscles. Everything had me stressed right now.

School, parents, friends, Billy.

The only plus side was meeting my new best friend, Tiffany. She had long, raven-black hair, and was just as tall as Billy. We instantly clicked when we met this year, and have been almost inseparable since.

I contemplated getting out of the tub and calling her, but decided against it since it was so late.

Once the water grew colder, I decided it was time to get out. I pulled the drain plug out after carefully stepping out, then wrapped my towel around me.

My skin felt much smoother after washing the dried mask off of it, and the feeling gave me the slightest bit of happiness. That happiness was quickly washed away as I heard the boys walk back in, clearly arguing over something.

"Y/N, you still here?" Stu yelled from downstairs.

"In my room!" I shouted back, still in my towel. Stu was used to me walking around in my towel, so him barging in wouldn't have been awkward. But I wasn't expecting it to be Billy that walked in.

"Hey, can we-" he shut up as soon as he saw me, "oh shit! Sorry!"

"What happened to you?" I took in his disheveled state. His hair was all over the place, face drenched in sweat, and knuckles bruised. I didn't care about being in only a towel; I was more worried about him.

"Got in a fight." He lied. I could tell he was lying, but I said nothing. Pushing him would only cause a fight.

"Go get a shower, I'll get you some ice." I ordered as I observed his hand once more. He didn't pull away as I looked it over. Instead, he seemed to relax.

"I'm sorry for how I've been acting lately." He sighed, looking down at his injured hand in my delicate ones.

"I understand, Billy. You're going through a lot." I muttered.

"No, Y/N, you're not getting it. I'm hurting you. Don't tell me I'm not because I know you better than that. I can see it in your eyes every time you look at me and I hate it!" He nearly shouted. I looked up at him with cold, watery eyes.

"Billy-"

His lips quickly connected to mine. Once the shock wore off, I melted into the kiss. The last one we shared was a small New Years kiss.

This was different.

This was full of neediness, passion, sorrow, anger, and love. It was as if every feeling we had both had lately molded together.

He pushed me back onto my bed, never seperating the two of us. My hands slid up to his face. Holding the towel together wasn't even a thought at this point. The only thought was him.

He held himself up with his left hand while his right rested on my hip. Part of me wanted all of him then and there, but the other part of me wanted to wait. I was torn.

So was he, considering what he had just done, something I was clueless about.

He parted from me so we could catch our breath, but was still only mere inches from my face. He looked down at me, his previous conflicted emotions now turned into only one; love.

"As much as I'd love to continue this, you reek." I scrunched my nose, causing him to laugh. He kissed me one last time, then walked off to my personal bathroom.

I used this time to quickly dress in silk shorts and a tank top that fit my body type well. I still couldn't believe what had just happened.

Shit, what about Sidney? Us two were friends. Yet, I still knew about the plan. Well, the plan they told me.

Fuck it.

When he came out of the bathroom, I was laying in my bed, eyes closed.

"Do you have any more stolen sweatpants?" My eyes open and realized the tables had turned; now he was in only a towel. I blushed madly as I ran to my dresser and pulled out the familiar pair of grey sweatpants.

I turned to give them to him, but immediately felt the urge to kiss him again. Which I acted on.

This time, he was underneath me on the bed. My lips attacked him, and I felt him begin to get hard against me. I could feel a certain heat rise within me.

I decided to take this chance to tease him a little by slowly grinding into him, causing a moan to escape his lips, as well as mine. The kiss quickly grew more lustful as I decided to grind into him once more. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter by the second.

"Shit, Y/N." He whispered against my lips. He flipped us around, hovering over me once more, and kissed me once more. Neither of us noticed his towel came undone until I could clearly feel his hard length on my clothed skin. Neither of us said anything about it, but I deeply regretted getting dressed.

He slowly snakes his hand down from my hip to my thighs, which he slowly spread apart, but I welcomed it. We parted ways for a second, looking at each other for permission, but neither of us were opposed to it.

With a nod, he quickly pulled my shorts down while I peeled my tank top off. Without a bra or underwear on under neath it, I was now bare under him.

"You're beautiful." He admired my body as I looked away, wanting to hide. "Look at me, princess."

I obeyed and looked into his beautiful brown eyes.

"Don't ever think poorly of yourself." I nodded at his words and quickly went back to kissing him. His lips moved their way down from my lips, to my neck, to my breasts, and all the way down from there.

He bit my thighs harshly, marking me as his, then looked up at me once more. Once I nodded in approval, he slowly licked my already soaked slit. I whimpered in response. My whimpers grew into moans as he flicked his tongue back and forth quickly against my clit.

If that wasn't enough already, he slowly stuck a finger into me and let me adjust before moving faster and faster, curling the ends each time to hit all the right spots.

"Fuck." I shouted.

If Stu heard, oh well.

"Cum for me, princess." His words did something to me, and my body soon obeyed. He crawled his way back above me, wiping his face in the process, then kissed me once more.

"I need you." I begged quietly. He attached his lips to my neck as he slowly entered me. It was an uncomfortable pain at first but, after adjusting, it felt amazing. I urged him to go faster once the pain was completely gone.

The room was filled with audible moans as he made love to me. It didn't feel like a quick fuck, it felt like more.

He felt the exact same.

I could feel myself edging closer and closer to my climax. As soon as he hit that specific spot again, I screamed out, walls tightening around him. He quickly pulled out and released himself all over my stomach. I panted as I slowly came down from my high.

He took the towel he was once wearing and wiped both of us off.

"Be my secret girlfriend." It wasn't a question, more of a plea.

"What do you mean?" I asked as he laid next to me.

"Stu knows the plan already, so him knowing about you and I wouldn't be a problem. But Y/N," he paused, "I love you. I have for years. You are literally my other half. I'm not me without you."

"Promise not to fuck her?" I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms.

"I promise." He held his pinky out, to which I took with my own.

"Then of course I will be."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 13.1K 25
[STU MACHER X READER] (Y/N) is starting her junior year back at Woodsboro High. Moving away from Woodsboro when she was eleven, she left behind her b...
106K 2.8K 60
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN SCREAM OR ITS CHAPTER ONLY THE CHARACTERS, DIALOG, AND PLOT I MAKE UP. Stu Macher x YN Prescott When the events of scream...
54.2K 1.6K 15
(formally scream, baby!) [Name] [Surname] thought the worst has already come; being the town's laughing stock and dealing with declining mental healt...
170K 4.4K 29
'π‡πžπ₯π₯𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐒𝐧, 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚' After the events of 1996, Nova begins to move on with her life. It had been a year since the massacre at Stu Mache...