Super Dragon Ball X Male Read...

Per Electrivire56

Continuation from, Dragon Ball Z (Redone) x MaleReader... Y/n Zhero's journey continues... Més

Chapter 1 : So, What's new?
Chapter 3 : It's been Seven Years! Goku returns
Chapter 4 : Junior Division, time for the new gen to shine!
Chapter 5 : Trunks, Goten, and Hope, Enter; The New Generation of Saiyans
Chapter 6 : Besties
Chapter 7 : Seventeen years of trauma! Gohans Unrepentant Anger
Chapter 8 : The goal to bring forth the ultimate warrior, Majin Buu
Chapter 9 : Enter, Majin Vegeta
Chapter 10 : The proud Saiyan; Y/n Vs The King of the Demon realm; Dabura
Chapter 11 : The birth of the ultimate warrior, Enter; Majin Buu
Chapter 12 : A Once In A LifeTime Teamup! Y/n, Goku, and Vegeta Vs Majin Buu
Chapter 13 : Selfless Sacrifice... bye Vegeta...
Chapter 14 : An Unhinged Majin! Peak Majin Buu!
Chapter 15 : More than ever, we need you, Son Gohan!
Chapter 16: Gathering! For the final battle! Fusion!
Chapter 17 : Enter; The Ultimate Super Saiyan!
Chapter 18 : The True Power Of The New Generation! Gotenks!
Chapter 19 : Once More, for the Earth! Goku, Vegeta, and Y/n Vs Majin Buu!
Chapter 20 : The True Ultimate Warrior! Enter; Son Gohan
Chapter 21 : The day is saved... Thanks again, Son Gohan...
Rant/Update

Chapter 2 : World Martial Arts Tournament

782 22 2
Per Electrivire56

Chapter Two

The following day arrived just as swiftly as the previous day came to an end. It was finally tournament day, and it also marked the long-awaited reunion with Goku. For the kids, it would be their first time meeting Goku in person.

Syx, eager to rest and gather enough energy to watch the entire tournament, managed to wake up early. This was a rare occurrence for him, as he was not accustomed to waking up at such an hour.

Sporting an oversized shirt, dark boots, and trunks, Syx headed to the kitchen to grab a quick snack. He reached into the fridge and retrieved a yogurt, fully intending to make his way back to his room. However, he was interrupted by a noise coming from the backyard. With a spoon still in his mouth, Syx ventured outside, realizing that his sister Hope was once again engrossed in her training.

Syx: Good morning, Hope!

Hope: No, leave me be. I'm busy training.

Syx: But I want to train too! I can do it!

Hope: Hmm, I don't know. You're quite weak to be a sparring partner.

Syx: I'll prove to you that I can be strong!

Hope: You can't just magically become strong, especially at your age.

Syx: Aw man, does that mean I'm weak forever?

Hope: Seems that way...

Meanwhile, Maron and Y/n were in their respective rooms. Y/n had just woken up and began rummaging through his clothes for something to wear.

As Y/n found his casual attire and a gi, he turned to Maron to seek her opinion on which outfit he should choose. However, he noticed that she was staring at him intently, her own preparations left half-finished.

Y/n: What's going on?

Maron: Nothing.

Y/n: Then why are you giving me that strange look? Did I forget something? Or?

Maron: No, it's just... I like this moment...

Y/n: Staring at people while they're trying to get dressed? Sure, whatever floats your boat.

Maron playfully threw a pillow at Y/n.

Maron: You're gross. The kids could've heard you, you know.

Y/n: Hope is way too focused on her training, and SYXTEEN is probably sleeping.

Maron rolled her eyes at Y/n's exaggerated pronunciation of Syxteen's name.

Maron: Yeah, yeah, I know you don't like the fact I named him Syxteen, but it's a way for him to honor his heritage.

Y/n: Then you should've given him one of those cool Saiyan names like Salad. Anyway, so what were you happy about?

Maron: Oh right, I was happy... happy about this family. It's amazing... And I'm so grateful that we're all together.

Y/n: ...

Maron: What's the matter?

Y/n: You need to learn how to sense energy... Both Syx and Hope's power levels went up, or in Syx's case, whatever he had stored increased.

Transitioning outside, both Syx and Hope stood in battle stances. Syx's stance was poorly executed, while Hope struggled to maintain a calm expression, clearly wanting to laugh at his stance.

Hope: It's been two well-spent years.

Syx: Technically, I've been alive for four years, so uh, two is less than four - wait, the other way around.

Hope: If we're playing by that logic, then I've been alive for seven years. And if we were to count the two years spent with King Vegeta, then...

Syx: ... What? Then what?

Hope swiftly moved forward, stunning Syx with her quick display of strength. She charged in, ready to throw a punch, while Syx moved a bit late. Just as they were about to collide, Y/n suddenly dashed between them and redirected their punches towards nearby trees.

Y/n: Save your energy for the tournament. The two of you need to relax, okay?

Syx rubbed his head after his collision with the tree, while Hope managed to stop herself in time.

Syx: That really hurt, dad.

Hope: It wouldn't have hurt if you had actually trained.

Syx: So I'm still weak? Ouch, man. I wish I were as strong as you, Hope.

Y/n: Enough, you two. Get dressed.

Syx and Hope went back into the house to change into casual clothes. Hope packed her fighting gi in her bag.

Syx sported a sleek black T-shirt, displaying the word "Best" in bold lettering. He paired it with stylish blue shorts and had his headphones draped casually around his neck.

Meanwhile, Hope opted for a clean and crisp look, wearing a white gi accented by a sleek black belt to complete her martial arts outfit.

Y/n, on the other hand, opted for a comfortable yet fashionable ensemble. They chose a snug black sweatshirt paired with cozy gray sweatpants. Surprisingly, even Maron decided to join in on the matching attire, wearing the exact same outfit as Y/n.

Outside, Syx, Maron, and Hope waited for Y/n, who was still busy locking up the house. Finally, Y/n finished and joined them.

Y/n: Let's get going, guys.

Hope and Y/n lifted off into the sky, ready to fly away, when Maron called out to them.

Y/n: Right, yeah. Maron hasn't mastered flying yet, and Syx can't fly.

Hope: Good luck, Maron.

Hope took off, leaving Syx and Maron behind.

Syx: When I learn how to fly, I'm going to take you to the moon!

Maron: Sure, dear.

Maron picked up their son, and Y/n lifted his wife, and together, they flew off after Hope.

The family soared through the sky, heading towards the tournament grounds.

25th Tenkaichi Budokai World martial Arts Tournament

Y/n and his family landed safely on the grounds of the city where the tournament was being held. They purposely avoided landing directly at the tournament out of concern that they might be seen by others.

Using her inherited dashing abilities, Hope swiftly made her way to the tournament grounds. Y/n, carrying Maron and Syx in his arms, hurriedly followed closely behind her.

Upon their arrival, the family realized that everyone else had already gathered and were awaiting their arrival.

Y/n: YO! BEST BUDDY!!!

Vegeta looked up and saw Y/n waving at him.

Vegeta: Don't tell me you're participating too.

Y/n: You'd love that, wouldn't you, best buddy? You'd be thrilled to fight against me.

Vegeta: Pft, don't make me laugh. You're not worth the challenge.

Gohan: Y/n! Hey! Glad you guys could make it.

Y/n: Oh, Gohan, man... what are you wearing?

Gohan: Oh this? Pretty cool, right?

Y/n: Uh, sure.

Hope turned her attention to Goten, who was waving at her, and she let out a sigh.

Hope: Are you guys entering as well?

Trunks: Yeah, but the competition is gonna be pretty lame anyway.

Goten: Trunks said we're gonna dominate this place with our strength.

Hope: Logically, that wouldn't necessarily be the case, but I've come to realize that logic isn't exactly your strong suit.

Maron glanced over at Eighteen, and they both shared a smile as they approached each other.

Maron: Eighteen, hey, how've you been?

Android 18: Seriously? You're asking me that as if we didn't hang out just last week.

Maron: Well, come on, last week feels like forever ago for us.

Android 18: Whatever. Are you entering the tournament?

Maron: Are you kidding? That's a joke, right?

Android 18: Oh, come on. I taught you how to fly, and we've even had some sparring sessions. I'm sure you can throw a few powerful punches.

Maron: Don't say that out loud. It's much more enjoyable to be carried than to fly to places yourself.

Android 18: You're getting lazy.

Chi-chi: Where's Goku?!

Chi-chi screamed at the top of her lungs, causing Syx, who was talking to Marron, the daughter of Krillin and Eighteen, to cover his ears.

Marron: Say that again?

Syx: Oh! Oh! He flew, Marry, he flew! It was like whoosh!!!

Marron: That sounds like so much fun! I want to fly too!

Hope approached Vegeta.

Hope: By the way, King, I'm entering the tournament.

Vegeta: Did you train?

Hope: Yeah, but it wasn't enough. My father refused to go Super Saiyan against me. I don't know why.

Vegeta: Ch! It's the weakness of a coward.

Hope: Believe that as well, so, are you actually entering as well?

Vegeta: Of course, if Kakorot is going to be in this then I might as well enter, this could be my only chance to finally have my match against him.

Hope: Lucky... I wish I had the opportunity to have a full all out match against you.

Vegeta: You wouldn't stand a chance, maybe when you're older.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.7K 199 23
The last female of a mostly extinct race, who was held captive her whole life by the very being who extinguished them- Is thrown back into reality an...
75.9K 1.2K 50
Earth. The home to one of the universe's strongest warriors named Son Goku! And for the past few years, this boy has grown up protecting planet earth...
295K 3.6K 16
+(Y/N),Goku's youngest son,had gone through many things, since his father died because of a heart virus and that his brother Gohan and all his died b...
76.2K 1.1K 15
A Saiyain in Fairy Tail. You are the brother of Vegeta but have been exiled due to your large power level. While in exile your pod crashes on an unkn...