𝑺𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏✰||𝐖...

By itsbritneybitchlmao

𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐲𝐞-𝐣𝐢𝐧, 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 �... More

INTRODUCING
PROLOGUE
𝟏
𝟐
𝟑
𝟒
𝟓
𝟔
𝟕
𝟖
𝟗
𝟏𝟏
OH EM GEE
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
UPDATEEEEEE (GOOD)
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓

𝟏𝟎

695 28 2
By itsbritneybitchlmao

𝐁𝐔𝐌-𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐊

𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑺𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑶𝑳 𝑰𝑺𝑵'𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑩𝑨𝑫. I had my ups and downs here but nothing too severe. Besides the incident with Young-bin and Si-eun, I think that I can fit in and can finally have a peaceful year.

I still have this guilty feeling though. I've never talked to or even apologized to Si-eun properly. Just as I think about him, I see him appear out of the corner a little bit ahead of me.

Is this a sign? Should I take this chance? Ah fuck it, I will. He has his AirPods in but I have to talk to him. "Sieun!" I jog up to him.

He turns his head slowly and takes out his earbuds. "You're done with school, right?." I try to talk to him. "Do you have cram school?" I ask him.

"Yes." He says frankly. "Which cram school do you go to?" I question. "Daemyung." Another dry response. He's being so ignorant. I'll still give it a go though.

"I'm planning to go to cram school too. How is it there?, should I go there too?" I tell him. He looks kind of annoyed, well he always does.

He stops walking so I stop walking too. We pause for a moment. "You don't have to win my favor, and I won't accept your apology." He assumes.

He slowly walks away from me. I'm left here looking like a fool now. I don't know how Sooho manages to talk to him. And Hye-Jin!

What's so special about them? I sigh in disappointment and conquer. I still have trouble walking around this place somehow but I'll get used to it.

𝐒𝐎𝐎-𝐇𝐎

"Ah!, Goodness!" I shout. Everyone looks astonished at my sudden actions. I got scared awake from my nap. I don't know how that happened.

I take a look around, everyone's cleaning, and then there's multi-jobber finishing her classwork."That startled me. What? Is school over?" I ask them all. "Yes." A friend says.

"Ah I feel darn lonely and upset, no one bothered to wake me up?" I ask out of pity. "You told us not to wake you up." Hye-Jin replies dryly. Of course, I did.

"Well then, wake me up in 10 minutes," I tell her. "Will do." She responds. I guess she's just too busy to add any unnecessary comments.

𝐒𝐈-𝐄𝐔𝐍

Bum-Seok is such a suck-up. He seems pretty desperate trying to make some new friends at this Shitty school. Advise him, I'd rather you not.

I walk down the sidewalk to see Young-bin blocking the way. He's with a couple of people. Wow this is so cliché, when the bully gets defeated, there's always the big backup guy trying to finish your mess.

I take out both of my earbuds this time. "Is this the guy?" The guy behind him asks. So they've talked about me, cool.

"Are you kidding me? you should be ashamed. This is a no." A girl with thick bangs tells Young-bin. I try to walk past him avoiding them.

Right as I do, the big guy stops me. "I need to go to cram school," I inform him. "I've got nothing against you, alright? this is just my business." He says to me with terrible eye contact.

He walks in front of me. Abruptly, he slaps me across the face. More like a heavy punch that sent me flying. This had just caught everyone's attention. The ones in their car, walking, on the bus, whatever you name.

I stand back on my feet though. "Follow us." He tells me. Well, I guess I'll just do as he says. We all start to walk off.

𝐇𝐘𝐄-𝐉𝐈𝐍

I'm taking a couple of days off of work because of what happened to my brother. He's at my aunties house right now with his cousins enjoying himself after a traumatic moment for me. I want the be there for him but it's kind of frustrating with a lot going on.

I might go to the convenience store to grab some snacks for Jun. he's always asking me with his hungry self.

Someone enters the room, it's Bum-Seok. He looks alarmed and panicked. He runs to Sooho. What could it be now? "Ahn soo ho!" He taps him. He gets up.

"Young-bin dragged Sieun away." He fills him in.

"What?" Me and Sooho say. Yeah me too because what's going on? He looks at me but turns his head back to Sooho.

"Jeong Young-bin dragged Yeon Sieun away." He repeats himself. "And? what's that got to do with me?" He tells him.

"Help him. You should help him, I thought you guys were friends. You used to do martial arts or something right?" He impatiently asks.

"Well, I'm not that close to him though." He tells him. He looks like he's going crazy, he must be serious about this. I'm very much invested now.

"How close should you be to helping someone then huh?" Bum-Seok questions him. "Ask the homeroom teacher." He yawns as he takes a look around.

"Hey, you're still here?" He asks me. What do you want me to say to that? "Yeah well, no shit," I tell him.

"Well, I need to go to my part-time job now if you will excuse me." He gets up and walks out the door.

"Wait!, I'll pay your wage instead. Twice the amount." He stops in his tracks and walks back to Bum-Seok.

"Thank you, shall we?" He thanks him and they're about to leave. My dumb self wanted to get involved.

"Wait!" They look back at me. "I'm going with you guys," I say as I pack my bag. "Don't you got work to complete?" Sooho asks me.

"I was just nearly done but Sieun is a friend and I want to see how this turns out so let's get going shall we?" I pat them both on the back.

We rush through the empty halls of the school. "Wait, Hye-Jin my scooter can fit 3 people but it will be uncomfortable. Bum-Seok is the big guy here right now." He lets me know.

"I can just take a taxi and follow you guys, don't worry." I solve the problem. "See you guys, I'll be right behind you!" I wave off and find a taxi.

"Alright see you in a little bit!" Sooho yells back. Bum-Seok just waves back at me.

𝐒𝐈-𝐄𝐔𝐍

I get slammed into the wall. Let's just get this over with. Some of them reek of sweat and alcohol. The big guy lights his cigarette. "Go stand watch." He tells the girl.

"Gosh, this is darn boring. What are you, little kids? Gil su's calling so make it quick." She walks away.

She has a point. Very immature of young-bin. If he would have just left me alone, we wouldn't be doing this right now.

"His hands, crush that rat's hands, so he can never even study." Young-bin strictly orders.

Well, shit.

Three on the left. They need to be taken care of quickly. Two on the right. They might respond conditionally, I'll deal with them later.

I look around my surroundings to see what I can use. A bucket and filled flower pots. I need to make the first move.

"Let's finish this quickly." He suggests. He Throws his cigarette. I grab my pen click it and try to stab him. He snatches my arm with a firm grip.

Not fair, he's totally buffer and taller than me. "What are you doing?" I don't say anything. There's a short pause. I quickly grab my pencil bag and punch him in the face. He falls back a bit.

Him being vulnerable now, I grab one of the flower pots and smack him in the face before he gets up completely. And with the soil in my hands, I fling it at the three, taking them down other than Young-bin.

"You little.." I run towards him. I kick the bucket at his feet causing him to fall and screech in pain. Just as I turn my head another one comes running at me.

He tries to grab my waist but I launch him towards him to the wall. How does that feel huh?

I throw the flower pot at Young-bin as he tries to get up. But I get punched by someone from behind me. I harshly kick their ankle making them fall to the concrete ground.

I get up take off my backpack for precaution, face my back towards his chest, grab his hands from behind, and swing him to the ground.

I turn around and see another one. I bang my backpack to his head causing him to collapse. Well everyone's beat up and my times up. I got work to do.

I walk away with two frightened boys standing in my way. "Move." I sternly say. They slowly do as I say.

"Hey." I hear behind me. I turn around and it's  the big guy running at me. He grabbed me by the stomach and threw me at a pile of old plastic crates.

"Sorry, I underestimated you." I'm too tired to say anything. Even if I wasn't I still would've replied. I hear running footsteps in the distance. "Move over, let me at him." It's Young-bin.

Pussy move. He starts kicking me in the stomach, head, literally my whole body. I think I'm gonna be next after Hye-Jin's little brother.

He stops. "Hey grab his hand." He demands his friend. He quickly rushes over to me and sits over me. He stomps on my hand. Shit that fucking hurts.

"You should've known your place, you stupid moron." He insults. He crushes my hand one last time.

Out of nowhere, someone comes running towards us at the speed of light. He steps on the guy holding me down and throws themself towards Young-bin.

He then tornado kick the one on top of me, dropping them all to the floor. "Gosh, you okay?" They say. Now that I can hear the voice, it's Sooho.

He lends out a hand. I'm trying to get a hold of my breathing. "C'mon, my hands hurting." He sarcastically complains.

I build up the strength and grab it. I get my backpack and he fixes my jacket. He takes a look around. "This ends here, got it?"

I can hear someone coming our way. I turn around to see Hye-Jin. "Yah, did I miss anything!?" She asks from afar.

"Mostly everything, what was taking you so long?" Sooho asks her. "Oh it was the taxi driver, an old man, you know how they are. He parked so far away I didn't want to give him orders so I ran halfway here." She answers.

"Ahhh you must be tired." He pats her back. "Don't touch me." She takes his hand off her. She was also trying to catch her breath.

"Let's go," I say. We all walk back. "Hey." Are you fucking with me right now? We turn around and the big guy tries to throw a punch at Sooho but misses.

They both fight each other. Both of them get a few punches and move in. Me and Hye-Jin just watch.

"Hey get that darn punk." I hear quietly.

𝐇𝐘𝐄-𝐉𝐈𝐍

Wow, this is so fucking stupid. You are too grown for the shit. All of a sudden two of our classmates run towards our way. Ah, shit are you kidding me.

I'm low on energy but I'll try. I can tell we both are. Sieun takes one and I take the other. Sieun uses his backpack and from there, I have no idea.

He tries to punch me in the jaw but I dodge very smoothly. Wait it's the same guy I dealt with by the vending machines.

I start to laugh. "Why the fuck are you laughing huh fucker?" He questions me. I quickly give him an oblique kick that probably really fucking hurt. "Fucker!?" I yell.

Then I kick him in the stomach with all force area causing him to fall to the ground. He gets up and tries to punch me in the face.

I block his arm then pull it down allowing me to choke him from behind. "Let me go!" I weakly let go of my grasp. He's running back to Sieun.

I trip him and pull him back. I repeatedly punch him with all of my strength. I get too tired and let him go.

All of a sudden Bum-Seok shoves Young-bin to the ground silencing everyone. I get up and so does Sooho. "Good job." He tells Bum-Seok.

Hey y'all, this chapter was a bit too long that's why I'm leaving it like that but don't worry when this chapter is out the next one will be too. And sorry to one of my readers who voted Sieun x reader but I'm just gonna go platonic because I don't feel like writing fluff and all that. And It was just a thought I put out there. But shout out to you, you know who you are. Always complimenting me 😝😝 and allat. Thanks for the opinion though. 😭 bye yallllll, or not 🤫
- britney

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 367 16
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞.❝ ❝𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞.❝ ⌘➥________________________________✶❥ Nam Joyce wanted to stay unnoticed in h...
406K 11.9K 31
A Highschool fanfic which includes all of BTS and the one new girl who came from America. They say she's Beautiful, but is her personality as pretty...
4.7K 167 10
This is a continuation of ep 8 of Weak Hero Class 1. After Suho wakes up from his coma, Sieun breaks down and shows a side that was never known to...
5.4K 315 15
*DISCONNECTED* Y/n is a typical adopted rich girl who unfortunately got into Eunjang Highschool. She was questioning herself. Literally how in the wo...