[Izuku: The King of Union Aca...

נכתב על ידי Bretrain5

What if Izuku has weak quirk called Gamer System? What if Izuku chose Union Academy, but for a different reas... עוד

[Prologue: A Yagi No More]
[Chapter 1: The Union Entry Exam]
[Chapter 2: 'Family' Reunion]
[Chapter 3: First Day at Union Academy]
[Chapter 4: Getting to Know 1-C]
[Chapter 6: 'Family' Court]
[Chapter 7: The Dukes Strikes]
[Chapter 8: The Dukes Origins]
The Imperial Dukes
[Harem Pt1]
[Chapter 8.5: Fucking a Shield(+18)]
[Chapter 9: USJ Invasion]

[Chapter 5: Battle Training]

2.9K 86 43
נכתב על ידי Bretrain5

[No One Pov]

It's been a few days since the Quirk Apprehension Test as student of Class 1-A were setting into their class.

However, there were tension between the students of 1-A as there were complaints and arguments among themselves.

Some of 1-A, who wanted to get Izuku back to them were arguing with the other half, who wanted to leave Izuku alone.

Those who wanted to leave Izuku alone knew that they were on thin ice with the headmasters and knows what Izuku is capable of.

While the others wanted to get Izuku back still believe that they are right and wanted to "protect" him.

And the reason behind this conference to bring Izuku back was because of Izumi, who has her A-Rank Telekinesis Quirk and her S-Rank quirk from her father.

But there was a massive problem and that was a power gap between them and Izuku as he was far beyond their comprehension.

Unfortunately, these students didn't know about this and asked All Might to arrange a joint battle training with 1-C.

All Might was able to pull some stings to arrange this joint training between 1-A and 1-C, as even he believed in her daughter.

Hisashi was informed of the joint battle training and instantly knew that it was the work of All Might and his class to get close to Izuku.

For his entertainment, Hisashi agreed to the joint battle training as he informed his class of what was happening.

At Training City B, we could see both students of Class 1-A and Class 1-C were there within their hero costumes.

[IZUKU'S HERO COSTUME]

After arriving, both All Might and Hisashi explained that two students from each class shall fight each other, between being a hero or a villain.

Izuku knew that this was rigged because of the looks of 1-A, who were looking like they knew that they already won this before it even started.

And so, the first match of the training would be Izuku and Felicia from Class 1-C as the heroes while they would face both Izumi, Katsumi and Shura as the villains.

Izuku glanced Hisashi, who looked back at him, before both nodding with smirks on their faces, they already knew how this shall play out.

Izumi, Katsumi and Shura walked inside of the building, while glancing at Izuku, who didn't even looked at them as he talked with Felicia.

Felicia: So Izuku. You have a plan?

Izuku: Yep. I know for a fact that Katsumi is as stubborn as her brother. Meaning, she won't wait for me, she'll come to me instead. Shura would stay close to Izumi to protect the bomb. And knowing Izumi, she'll try to keep the weapon from us, so I expect her to put the bomb close to the top floor. Once the match starts, I want you to go and get to the bomb. I'll be there as fast as I can.

Felicia: Understood.

AM: AND BEGIN!!!

Izuku and Felicia walked into the building and as expected, Katsumi arrived and sends some of her explosions their way, before Izuku blocked her.

Izuku: Felicia. Go. I got this.

Felicia: Will do.

Felicia then went off the other way as Izuku was standing across from Katsumi.

Katsumi: You will quit this pathetic dream of being a hero. And become the stay-at-home husband of class 1-A.

Izuku: Tch. As if. I don't listen to assholes like you or that asshole of a brother of yours. I should have let that Sludge villain killed you that day.

Katsumi: DAMN YOU! DEKU!

Izuku: SKILL ACTIVATION: LION SPIRIT!

Then, the lion spirit appeared behind Izuku.

Izuku: SPIRIT OF THE MIGHTY LION!

Izuku: NOW KATSUMI BAKUGOU! YOU SHALL FACE THE LIONS' WRATH!

Izuku rushed at Katsumi as she swung her arm for a right hook, only for Izuku to block her strike.

Katsumi: WHAT?!

Izuku: You're exactly like your brother! Always starting your initial attack with a right hook!

Izuku then punched Katsumi in the stomach, sending her flying into a wall.

Katsumi: I shall not lose to you, Future Husband!

Izuku: Only a fool would marry a disgusting wrench like you!

Enraged, Katsumi changed at Izuku with her explosions and tried to land a hit on him.

Only for him to dodge her attack before punching her in the chest three time.

Izuku: I SHALL CRUSH YOU TO PASTE!

Izuku then rushed at Katsumi again, before beating her to a pulp.

After that, Izuku grabbed her by the face and make her look at him in the eyes.

Izuku: You're nothing to me, Whore. You don't deserve to have a good husband.

Izuku then kicked Katsumi back as she was slammed into the wall.

Izuku: CALL ON THE BEAST INSIDE! UNLEASH THE MIGHTY LION!!!

The lion spirit appeared before pouncing at Katsumi, as she was now unconscious.

Izuku: Now. I need to catch up.

Izuku then runs off to the floor where the bomb was being held.

We switch to Felicia, who was fighting off Shura, who was standing outside of the room where Izumi and the bomb were.

Shura: I won't allow you to get in the way of us getting our future husband.

Felicia: He doesn't even love you after what you've all done to him.

Shura: he shall know that what we've done was for his own good.

Felicia: Tch. You're just as heartless as your brother. So pathetic.

Shura: HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!

Shura then sends a wave of ice at Felicia, who jumped out of the way, before transforming into her beast form.

Felicia then charged forward, slashing through Shura's ice like they were nothing to her, making Shura angry.

Shura: You're pissing me off.

Shura then sends streams of fire at Felicia, who continue to dodge them as she goes closer and closer to Shura.

Felicia: Shura Todoroki. 5th Child of the Todoroki Family. Born with Half Fire and half Cold. Ace of long-range combat like her brother. However...

Felicia gotten close to Shura as Felicia swung her claws at Shura, who put up an ice wall, but the claws slash though, cutting Shura on the side.

Felicia: Both Shura and Shoto lack in Close Range Combat. Furthermore...

Shura: Shut up!

Shura then sends another wave of ice at Felicia, dodged them all again and transformed into another form known as Panzer Form.

Felicia: There's a gap between when she using fire and ice. She lacks the ability of using both without using too much. Which means...

Felicia then fired a bunch of missiles as it shattered the ice barrage and some even hit Shura as she was send flying into a wall.

Felicia: This victory is ours.

Shura: N-No! I'm not done yet!

Izuku: Yes. You are.

Suddenly, Nanobots erupted from the floor under Shura as they quickly restrained her as Izuku walked up behind Felicia.

Izuku: Good work Felicia.

Felicia[Blush]: Of course.

Shura: Izu! Please! Stop this! And become a stay-at-home husband!

Izuku: Not in a million years.

Shura: But we love you! We all do!

Izuku: And I don't love any of you. I refuse to date heartless whores like you.

Izuku then walked to the door.

Izuku: Felicia. Leave this to me.

Felicia: Alright then.

Izuku then walked inside, as he sees Izumi standing in front of the bomb.

Izumi: Onii-chan...

Izuku: Brat...

Izumi: Please. Listen to us.

Izuku: No. I'm done listing to a bitch like you. Let's see if you're even worthy of being the host of OFA.

Izuku then activated his skill.

Izuku: SKILL ACTIVATION: ALL FOR ONE. 25%.

Izuku was encased with red lightning as he was glaring at Izumi.

Izuku: Come on, OFA. If you cannot defeat me, then you'll never defeat All for One. And everyone you love shall die because of you.

Izumi quickly used her telekinesis quirk, empowered by OFA as she was tried to pin Izuku done, but he was still standing.

Izuku: Come on. Is that all you have? I thought that daughter of the Number 1 Hero would be stronger than this.

Izumi, pissed off, she started to pull stuff around her and thrown them at Izuku, who wasn't even affected as the stuff Vaporized before it could reach him.

Izuku[Sigh]: You're Pathetic Izumi. And I thought you were "stronger " than me.

Izuku then vanished from sight, only to appear behind Izumi.

Before sending her flying through the door.

Izuku then touched and grabbed hold of the bomb.

Hisashi: Hero Team Wins.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3.6K 102 25
A young quirkless boy bullied his whole life finally gives in to the evils of the world. But to do so, he disappears from every single person in his...
134K 1.8K 19
(Discontinued / Up for Adoption) [Union X OP Izuku Yagi] Izuku Yagi was a student of Union Academy, he was happy about his life within the school of...
26.1K 158 14
Son of two pro heroes is a good thing... normally, but when Izuku goes to the doctor and they can't figure out his quirk he is classified as quirkles...
90.5K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...