Truly Yours

By chanchal2035

Sairat fanfiction ❤️ 17 + More

01 • His Decision
02 • Conversation
03 • Her breakdown
04 • Vulnerable
05 • Married
06 • His family
07 • Concern
08 • Sarcastic
09 • Reception
10 • Husband
11 • Consoling
12 • Shameless
13 • Identity
14 • Communicate
15 • His Pillow
17 • Just Sairat
18 • His gratitude
19 • Gadchiroli's Sherni

16 • Photoshoot

1.2K 128 42
By chanchal2035

Sairat reached downstairs after freshen up and changing in another pair of clothes. They were twining as Shivani bua instructed them to wearing paithani saree and the same colour kurta, complimenting eachother.

' Yeh kya bawal hain bhai ?! ', Sairat questioned themselves via eyes seeing the arrangement made for their photoshoot. It's looks like the pre-wedding shoot than post one.

" Bua, yeh sab ... ", Shivani interrupts Virat before her could say more knowing, he isn't very fond with the idea of taking photos.

Shivani : Mujhe koi bahana nahi sunna hain viru, tujhe honga phobia photo khichwane se par apni baiko ka toh soch nalayak. Main 100% dave ke saath kah sakti hun ki ek bhi photo nahi hain tum dono ki, am I right or am I right ?

Virat : Main nalayak nahi hun bua !

Virat said strently, how can she just called him like that infront his wife. He glanced towards his wife only to see her giggling and glared her who raised her eyebrow in questioning manner. He looked away while thinking, ' Sala koi ijjat hi nahi hain meri ... '

Shivani : Tu hain nalayak ! Infact nalayak ke saath saath tu besharam aur behaya bhi hain, bechari Sai. Kitna tang kiya honga tune usko aur vo bichari kuch kah bhi nahi sakti ...

Virat stood there confused about what Shivani has been talking while Sai looked down blushing remembering how much Karishma and Shivani teased her in morning as they find the nail marks over side's of her waist.

{ Their hug in chapter 9 }

" Maine kab tang kara ... ", Virat stopped his blabbering when Mohit showed him the pic of Sairat, when they were sleeping cuddling to eachother closely. He gulped and turned away, observing the decoration as red hue started makes it's way towards his face as it's look so intimate.

Sai gasped seeing the same pic but Karishma showed her and wondered how they got it. She looked ahead with widen eyes and then glared Karishma who confessed that she takes it's sneakily when she comes to their room for calling her downstairs.

Karishma : Kya Sai bhabhi, aap apne room ka door bhi lock nahi kar sakti. Vaise mujhe nahi pata tha ki dada itne romantic honge, nai bua ...

Shivani : Aur nahi to kya ...

They teased her who blushing mess and prayed someone to comes for rescue, as if hearing her Ashwini reached there and scolded Shivani and Karishma for teasing her daughter.

Ashwini : Ab bas bohot ho gaya, meri bahu ko tang mat karo ...

Shivani : Kitna partial hona aap vahini, hum Sai ko thoda sa tang bhi nahi kar sakte magar apka beta use puri raat tang kare to chalta hain huh, humari saath hi yeh na insaafi kyun ...

Hearing Shivani's constant tease, couple wants to ran away from house or get buried in the earth by digging hole in it. She was teasing hell out of them which was embarrassing even if there is no truth in her talks.

Shivani : Haye dekho mere laal tamatar. Ab bas karo aur chalo, tumhara photoshoot bhi karna hain ...

Knowing Shivani's stubbornness and the sassy nature Sairat gives in her demand. Virat leaned on the wall while hands crossed across his chest with blank face to which Shivani makes face and scolded him.

Shivani : Kya sadi shakal banai hain tune Virat ? Aur yeh kya tera solo photoshoot ho raha hain huh, dhang se photo khichwa varna muh tod dungi main, gadha kahika ...

Virat winced hearing her scolding who ignored him and asked them to pose as couples. They both were feeling awkward initially but then get comfortable and started posing themselves without any instructions ...

He pulled her to him by grabbing her waist while she placed her hand over his chest, near heart and another one rapped around his neck, their forehead and nose tip brushes against eachother with constant smile plastered on their faces.

After some clicks of being in love couple, Virat started to get bore as there is nothing interesting as it's not them. This is not Sai and Virat, they loved to annoyed eachother and he missed their nok-jhok in Gadchiroli.

In next one, he deliberately narrowed his eyes with creepy smile on his face while Sai unaware of all this smiles for the click. After the click, she turned around and get scared seeing his expressions. She was startled seeing such horrible expressions and chided him.

Sai : Yeh kya hain Virat sir ? Aisa kon karta hain bhala. Mereko dara diya apne ...

Virat : To Sai Joshi Chavan darti bhi hain ...

He asked with teasing while she just looked away while huffing in annoyance. He smiled and placed his hands over her shoulder from one side for another pic, while Sai pouted toward looking at him who was looking forwarded.

She twitched her lips for another pic as well he grinned like idiot. Sai shouted loudly when he lifts her up over his back like an potato sac, but the difference is their back are over eachother ...

Sai : Virat sir ! Niche utaro mereko. Kya pagalpan hain yeh ...

Ignoring her constant blabbering, Virat indicated sunny to click who obeyed.

{ Something like this, only Sai's expressions are horrified as well as irritated as Virat grinning like cherished cat 😆 }

As Sai gets down, she grabbed his hairs and started pulling it only to makes him yelled in pain and asking her to stopped pulling it, " Sai chhodo yaar, dard ho raha hain ... Aaaahhhhh "

Instead of loosening her hold, she tighten it and pulled more forcefully and chided, " Apka sharam hain nahi na, meri baat suni thi kya jo main sunu. Bhad mein jao ... "

Virat : Are mere baal ukhadna hain kya Sai, please yaar sachchi dard ho raha hain ...

Seeing them like this, whole Chavan Niwas burst into laughter and this is their another pic is clicked. After lots of pleasing from his baiko, Sai shows some mercy and left his hairs and pointed her index finger in warning manner towards her husband who hands up in surrender. And another click.

Sai suddenly jumped over his back as piggy back hugged while legs dangling from each side, and smiled for photo while Virat showed fake paining expressions. Another one is done here and more to comes. This is how their photoshoot was continued while family gets to know the childish Sairat who are like tom-jerry couple ...

{ Imagine the Dandarama instead of the scissors }

And the bonus ...

_______________________________________

Back with update guys 😉. I know I takes long enough but couldn't help due to my studies...

How is the chapter ? Let me know in comment section.

Next update in 120 votes and 40 comments...

- Chanchu ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 2.3K 21
Fanfiction based on Ghum Hai Kissi Ke Pyar Mein
60.8K 5.8K 32
Sairat ' s revenge story ...
80.5K 6.6K 38
Story based on Ghum hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin track where Sai and Virat are living in a separate rooms and having a good bond of friendship. Peep insi...
66.4K 5.2K 26
sairat ts book